Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Segwit or Unlimited

Nearly One in Three Bitcoin Miners Isn't Voting on Either SegWit Or Unlimited
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/09/nearly-one-three-bitcoin-miners-isnt-voting-either-segwit-unlimited/amp/

More on Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cvitanihc0011

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:23:15 PM

Does anybody know where I can find my recovery seed and my private keys in the NAV Core wallet? I use the latest version (4.0.2. on a Mac).

The QT wallet doesn't have a ''seed''. You can get the private keys in the ''debug window'' just go to the help section and you'll get the commands.

The wallet.dat file (where your coins live) is located in: Library/Application Support/NavCoin4.

You always should keep a backup of both.

Cheers!

Any ideas on how to redeem coins stuck in an Electrum address ? Restoring wallet didn't help .

Thanks!
igona1960

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:07:36 PM

Does anybody know where I can find my recovery seed and my private keys in the NAV Core wallet? I use the latest version (4.0.2. on a Mac).

The QT wallet doesn't have a ''seed''. You can get the private keys in the ''debug window'' just go to the help section and you'll get the commands.

The wallet.dat file (where your coins live) is located in: Library/Application Support/NavCoin4.

Cheers!

Any ideas on how to redeem coins stuck in an Electrum address ? Restoring wallet didn't help .

Thanks!
You need the seed or the private key(one adress one private key). Maybe you confuse electrum wallet with staking wallet?
This is electrum wallet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69hpD2NfDyc

I uploaded another video. You can see how works well Wine emulator. Wintel before couldn't emulate windows old wallet, now  the new windows 4.0 wallet work great on Ubuntu, Staking without problems! Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7GVQ8FY_x8
Jack Russell

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:23:03 PM

Cheers!

Thanks!

In your Electrum wallet go to top menu. Wallet > Private Keys > Export.

Get the latest NAV Core wallet, go to top menu. File > Import Private Key.

Hope that works for you. Of course you'll need sync Nav Core wallet to see your coins.
cryptorypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:38:29 PM

Cheers!

Thanks!

Hope that works for you. Of course you'll need sync Nav Core wallet to see your coins.

So are you saying we can no longer use the Electrum wallet to store Nav coins? My whole point of using the light wallet was to avoid downloading the whole chain.

I have the same problem with blockchain saying Not Yet Redeemed. I've reached out to admin@navcoin.org with the details like they asked No Response...
cvitanihc0011

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

Cheers!

Thanks!
You need the seed or the private key(one adress one private key). Maybe you confuse electrum wallet with staking wallet?
This is electrum wallet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69hpD2NfDyc

I uploaded another video. You can see how works well Wine emulator. Wintel before couldn't emulate windows old wallet, now  the new windows 4.0 wallet work great on Ubuntu, Staking without problems! Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7GVQ8FY_x8

Hi!

Thanks for your time !
Yes 100% is Electrum wallet ... I've used it before when I bought on Bittrex and withdrew there to store the coins...but now I didn't receive my last withdraw and I made another small test to see if I made a mistake and that one got stuck the same .
I do have the seed ... and the private keys... restored the wallet a few times in windows 10...but no success...I can only see my past transactions.
I'll try and restore the wallet on linux ... maybe I get lucky ..

Thanks
cvitanihc0011

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

Cheers!

Thanks!

So are you saying we can no longer use the Electrum wallet to store Nav coins? My whole point of using the light wallet was to avoid downloading the whole chain.

I have the same problem with blockchain saying Not Yet Redeemed. I've reached out to admin@navcoin.org with the details like they asked No Response...

Maybe they are slow because its weekend. I have the same problem and no  idea how to  fix it
I did export private keys from Electrum and wanted to import in Nav Core ... but they are in a file ... and Core asks for a string not a file when I try to import there.
I did try in Core to import the private key of the address that has my coins...but I  get an error message : "Wrong encoding " or something like that

cenkoff555

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

55 hours till NAV Segwit Voting Start!

countdown to nav segwit voting https://[Suspicious link removed]/nJDy39

Remember to update to 4.02 wallet and unlock your wallet for staking.

What would be the needed percentage approval in order for segwit to be implemented on nav coin?
colvano

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

What would be the needed percentage approval in order for segwit to be implemented on nav coin?

"The latest one week of blocks (20,160 blocks) are monitored for votes and when 75% or more of these blocks show “Yes” votes, then SegWit activation becomes locked in. This means it is important to continue to stake your coins during the signalling period to keep casting your vote as you mint blocks."

More info coming soon!

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

75%?
http://navcoin.org/segwit/
Macr0

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

I am ready to vote! Grabed some more during the "lows" last days... Smiley
I want to see less then 1 million NAV on Polo. Can we do this?  Cheesy

And i have a new Pi, just for NAV...  Wink
I think i will do the setup after segwit vote, not sure yet...

Have a great 1st may! Together we are strong!

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

How do we vote for SegWit?  Wink

I am getting excited about NAV.
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

try file->repair wallet

if you have moved wallet info from electrum wallet and some coins show but a 0 confirm tx is still 0 confirm and that coin is not in your balance.

one thing it does is remove 0 confirms so coin shows

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

nav making new ATH  Grin
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:01:46 PM

Taken from NAV's newsletter from today:

''The Nav Coin Network will begin signalling to enable Segregated Witness on 1 May 2017, making history as the world’s first SegWit activation decided by proof of stake users.

In a display of the governance power of Proof of Stake over Proof of Work, the vote puts the decision to enable SegWit directly in the hands of the Nav Coin community rather than large corporate mining companies.

The primary reason for Nav Coin wanting to activate SegWit is that it will provide better architecture for smart contracts to be enabled on the Nav Coin blockchain.

By untangling the smart contract data from of the transaction inputs and outputs, SegWit allows transactions to be verified without needing to process the sometimes large amounts of smart contract data attached to each transaction.

Smart contracts are an integral part of the Nav Coin roadmap as they look to combine their dual blockchains into the NavTech 2.0 Multi-chain Wallet and move toward processing private payments using smart contracts.

To cast your vote to implement Segregated Witness on the Nav Coin Network, you will need to upgrade to the latest Nav Coin Core 4.0.2 wallet.

Download Nav Coin Core 4.0.2:

navcoin.org/downloads

When signalling begins on the 1 May, you will be presented with a prompt to cast your vote. Votes are submitted to the network when your wallet mints a new block, so you will need to stake your coins to broadcast your vote.

The latest one week of blocks (20,160 blocks) are monitored for votes and when 75% or more of these blocks show “Yes” votes, then SegWit activation becomes locked in. This means it is important to continue to stake your coins during the signalling period to keep casting your vote as you mint blocks.

Once SegWit is locked in, any users on legacy wallets have one week to upgrade to the 4.0.2 wallet until the block structure changes.

You can monitor the progress of SegWit votes on the Nav Coin Website.

http://navcoin.org/segwit/

Monitor SegWit Votes''

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:04:20 PM

nav making new ATH  Grin

still it's very low...only stupid ppl sale nav lol many more good news to come...fair value is in my opinion 1 usd ..we will be there by the end of summer  Wink

THERE WILL BE ......
Viejen

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:29:29 PM

Hi all,

I am new to this and created a Raspberry Pi stakebox. I followed the NAV videos of NAVtech 'create a stakebox'. I did not installed the WIFI in the video, since LAN is for me perfect and have no WIFI.

I faced a problem now. To test my account i transferred 1 NAV to the Raspberry account by using the address on the internet page (raspberry) ''Your main wallet address is NPY..................................wB5h'. Till now nothing is transferred to the account, while poloniex is saying that withdrawal was successful.

Could anyone help me please. I want to get staking, but now it is all failling?
Furthermore, how long do I need to wait for the transfer and an addition question: How long is needed to mature the coins in my wallet?

Thank you very much
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:31:14 PM

climbing climbing climbing, can it reach $1? if segwit is successfully implemented I think so~!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

Hi all,

I am new to this and created a Raspberry Pi stakebox. I followed the NAV videos of NAVtech 'create a stakebox'. I did not installed the WIFI in the video, since LAN is for me perfect and have no WIFI.

I faced a problem now. To test my account i transferred 1 NAV to the Raspberry account by using the address on the internet page (raspberry) ''Your main wallet address is NPY..................................wB5h'. Till now nothing is transferred to the account, while poloniex is saying that withdrawal was successful.

Furthermore, how long do I need to wait for the transfer and an addition question: How long is needed to mature the coins in my wallet?

Thank you very much

You have more chances of users helping you if you jump into the #stakebox channel in Slack:

https://navcoin-sign-up.herokuapp.com

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
cvitanihc0011

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:54:18 PM

Hi all,

Thank you very much

You have more chances of users helping you if you jump into the #stakebox channel in Slack:

https://navcoin-sign-up.herokuapp.com

Some help for the people with coins stuck in Electrum ?  They are listed on the blockchain as not yet redeemed .

Deleting and restoring the wallet doesn't help . Did this on 3 windows

Trying to import the private key in Nav Core : FILE - > Import private key doesn't work - "Invalid private key encoding"

Trying to import the private key in Nav Core :
HELP- > DEBUG Window : importprivkey PRIVATEKEY  - Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13)
HELP- > DEBUG Window : importprivkey SEED PRIVATEKEY - Error: Error parsing JSON:assist
HELP- > DEBUG Window : importprivkey SEED - Error parsing JSON:assist

No help in slack also Sad and I'm not the only one with this issue
I've emailed also to the address listed on twitter but no reply so far. Prob weekend .. Smiley

http://forum.navcoin.org/index.php?/topic/94-electrum-36-problem/&_fromLogin=1#replyForm

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: