Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zygwunt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

Navajo is now online on cryptsy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:07:13 PM

Got this message, so perhaps some hours to start:

Hello shahim,

Thank you for your patience. Navajocin is now back online and all transactions such as deposits were posted. Trades had been resumed as well.

If you have further questions, feel free to connect with us anytime.

Have a good one!

Sincerely,
Karen
Cryptsy.com

Add 2 Factor Authentication
Official Cryptsy Facebook
Cryptsy Blog

zygwunt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:17:12 PM

It's there, but still shows error: "Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete."

But it works. I just deposited few coins  for a test  and it worked.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:21:42 PM

It's there, but still shows error: "Waiting on client update from devs. No deposits will post until that is complete."

But it works. I just deposited few coins  for a test  and it worked.

Me too Smiley
djdaro21

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

NAV/BTC market open on Cryptsy Smiley
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

Navajo Coin added to Cryptsy Exchange!

Hello Navajo Coin Community!
We are pleased to announce that we have just been added to Cryptsy Exchange!

This information was confirmed by official Cryptsy twitter page:
https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/517320491737292800

So wallet is now online and You can fully trade NAV on Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252

Happy trading everyone!
Stay Tuned for more news from us and be sure to leave us a feedback for the newest NAV wallet - We would love to hear from You what we should add/improve/change, becouse there will be more updates coming in!
Have a great day Everyone!
Cheers! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:33:26 PM

Fantastic news!

#expecting higher than 400satoshi tonight!
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

NAV IS THE FIRST COIN which is making by the Community! Our Dev team ask and listen us what we want and what the coin may look like, it's incerdible that single person has so huge influence how Nav will be.

That's why we are so unique and unrepeatable!  We are the only one such coin in the world and that's answer why Nav price WILL BE ABOUT 10 000- 15 000 staoshi
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

WTF ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:47:22 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 06:58:30 PM by Strugg

WTF ?

That's just regular Cryptsy style of doing things. They should delete that after putting NAV wallet online, but of course they forgot :facepalm:

However that banner doesn't mean anything anymore, since Cryptsy updated NAV wallet already today and trading & deposits are online Wink

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 07:12:11 PM

NAV IS THE FIRST COIN which is making by the Community! Our Dev team ask and listen us what we want and what the coin may look like, it's incerdible that single person has so huge influence how Nav will be.

That's why we are so unique and unrepeatable!  We are the only one such coin in the world and that's answer why Nav price WILL BE ABOUT 10 000- 15 000 staoshi

Nav does not offer any functionality besides a cheap chat client.  It promises anon, but there are no suggestions as to how it will implement anon.

XST has a solid plan, 3rd party vetted, and collaborates with great people and it trades at 11k sat today.
SSD has solid technology, amazing innovation, and it trades at 2500 sat today.
NAV has ...a chat client.  Slow development.  Obscure future plans.  No technical promise.

HOW will Nav be anonymous?

Mathematicians would like to know.  I don't think the dev can do it.  If he could, he would tell us HOW he would do it.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:29:51 PM

Nav does not offer any functionality besides a cheap chat client.  It promises anon, but there are no suggestions as to how it will implement anon.

XST has a solid plan, 3rd party vetted, and collaborates with great people and it trades at 11k sat today.
NAV has ...a chat client.  Slow development.  Obscure future plans.  No technical promise.

Mathematicians would like to know.  I don't think the dev can do it.  If he could, he would tell us HOW he would do it.

Hello RadDragon
First look on this how our system will work is presented in our White Paper (link it the op), but I understand that You would like to get more specific idea - We will share Your opinion with soopy and prepare explanation, which will satisfy You completely Wink
Cheers

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:56:02 PM

Navajo Coin added to Cryptsy Exchange!

Hello Navajo Coin Community!
We are pleased to announce that we have just been added to Cryptsy Exchange!

This information was confirmed by official Cryptsy twitter page:
https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/517320491737292800

So wallet is now online and You can fully trade NAV on Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252

Happy trading everyone!
Stay Tuned for more news from us and be sure to leave us a feedback for the newest NAV wallet - We would love to hear from You what we should add/improve/change, becouse there will be more updates coming in!
Have a great day Everyone!
Cheers! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

First of all thanks to the Navajo Coin development team for bring up to this milestone 4 way trading and welcome Cryptsy.

Now a reality check - Come one Navajo Coin community dont expect this to be handed to you on a silver plater - Do you hold NAV and want your investment to grow. Then you need to tell people about it! There are alot on people on Cryptsy that are not aware of NavajoCoin and the coming Anon. Sell your investment
I need the community to jump on Cryptsy Chat  and talk about Navajocoin. You will notice groups chatting about there coins . The NavajoCoin community should also do the same. Mention it anyway you can. We are strong and united and we can only do this together this is our chance to shine!. This is a community coin and its up to you and me to get the message out there.

We are the NavajoCoin Community , its been a hard road and we got to the exchanges and Anon to go!. We are going to the God dam Stars. Lets do this!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:34:10 AM

Bro this is the NavajoCoin thread . Who the fuck are you mate coming here and knocking OUR coin. I dont give a rats ass what other coins are doing - Did you read the NavajoCoin whitepaper , you and have not mentioned a single sentence from it. Are you expecting us to make another whitepaper for you, seriously bro. You come to this thread and mention XST . We can got to other coin threads and check ourselves. Your just trying to sell XST and thats your only motive period! We are not fools. If you cant find what you are looking for here , then why you keep hanging around this thread. The answers are on page one. The project phases are on the project page on http://navajocoin.org/ . Its October and the project page is up to date. Its getting updated. The price is trading as a non anon coin. The Developers have mentioned they are working on anon and package has mentioned that the beta wallet is being done by him and Soopy is working on Anon. Stop trying to knock us down.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:59:50 AM

Look Hashforce101 is right we dont here about other coins on this thread this the Navajo thread  so go talk about  your coin somewhere  other than this thread we are doing just fine for the stage of this coin ROME WAS NOT BUILD OVER  NIGHT  EVEN THE COIN THAT STARTED ALL THESE COINS  HAD IT AND DOWN AND STILL DOES .... Huh

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:13:50 AM

If you want to stick your head in the ground and avoid your competition then by all means, ignore other coins and focus on NAV.  But my questions are good questions and deserve to be answered.

If NAV shows genuine promise I would put down a dollar for it.  Before I do that, I have questions.  YES they are hard questions, but they are straight shooting questions.  And YES I am comparing NAV to other anon coins.  When a person looks to invest in a company it is intelligent to compare it to its closest competitors.

Don't get mad at me for asking GOOD QUESTIONS.

The whitepaper does NOT say the method of anonymity.  So far it has been implied that the dev is creating an avante garde method of anonymity but it has NOT been expounded upon.

Until the method of anonymity is disclosed I am not certain that the dev truly can create an anonymous currency.  It has been tried many times before and many have failed.  Teams of great mathematicians could not do such a thing.  Truly, it is a monumental task to ensure anonymity in a deterministic world.

I will continue to ask GOOD QUESTIONS.  If they are answered well, I may re-invest.  Until then, I hope that others read my questions and make informed decisions with their money, because this sure as hell ain't monopoly.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:33:42 AM

If you want to stick your head in the ground and avoid your competition then by all means, ignore other coins and focus on NAV.  But my questions are good questions and deserve to be answered.

If NAV shows genuine promise I would put down a dollar for it.  Before I do that, I have questions.  YES they are hard questions, but they are straight shooting questions.  And YES I am comparing NAV to other anon coins.  When a person looks to invest in a company it is intelligent to compare it to its closest competitors.

Don't get mad at me for asking GOOD QUESTIONS.

The whitepaper does NOT say the method of anonymity.  So far it has been implied that the dev is creating an avante garde method of anonymity but it has NOT been expounded upon.

Until the method of anonymity is disclosed I am not certain that the dev truly can create an anonymous currency.  It has been tried many times before and many have failed.  Teams of great mathematicians could not do such a thing.  Truly, it is a monumental task to ensure anonymity in a deterministic world.

I will continue to ask GOOD QUESTIONS.  If they are answered well, I may re-invest.  Until then, I hope that others read my questions and make informed decisions with their money, because this sure as hell ain't monopoly.

hmmmm the whitepaper describes in detail the method  of anonymity I thought - what am i missing Raddragon - can you tell me exactly . Maybe i am missing something from the white paper?
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:46:41 AM

hmmmm the whitepaper describes in detail the method  of anonymity I thought - what am i missing Raddragon - can you tell me exactly . Maybe i am missing something from the white paper?

No it does not describe the method of anonymity.  If you can cite wherein the whitepaper it does, please do.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:08:33 AM

hmmmm the whitepaper describes in detail the method  of anonymity I thought - what am i missing Raddragon - can you tell me exactly . Maybe i am missing something from the white paper?

No it does not describe the method of anonymity.  If you can cite wherein the whitepaper it does, please do.

lol your a joke XST has no ANON yet either

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9048978#msg9048978

They also have only a whitepaper! i can also make a investment dession on there whitepaper only
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

hmmmm the whitepaper describes in detail the method  of anonymity I thought - what am i missing Raddragon - can you tell me exactly . Maybe i am missing something from the white paper?

No it does not describe the method of anonymity.  If you can cite wherein the whitepaper it does, please do.

lol your a joke XST has no ANON yet either

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9048978#msg9048978

They also have only a whitepaper!

The dev responded right after your post and said it was being released tonight, actually.  Nice reading comprehension.

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: