Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:18:19 AM

hmmmm the whitepaper describes in detail the method  of anonymity I thought - what am i missing Raddragon - can you tell me exactly . Maybe i am missing something from the white paper?

No it does not describe the method of anonymity.  If you can cite wherein the whitepaper it does, please do.

lol your a joke XST has no ANON yet either

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9048978#msg9048978

They also have only a whitepaper!

The dev responded right after your post and said it was being released tonight, actually.  Nice reading comprehension.

so your buying your first XST tommorrow right or did you buy trusting the whitepaper earlier xst. My point is the whitepaper for xst must have carried some weight for you to purchase XST before the anon release right - so the same methodolgy can be used for Navajocoin which is at a much lower price and way more profitable . End of story

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:24:04 AM

so your buying your first XST tommorrow right or did you buy trusting the whitepaper earlier . My point is the whitepaper must have carried some weight for you to purchase XST before the anon release right - so the same methodolgy can be used for Navajocoin which is at a much lower price and way more profitable . End of story

I bought xst at 1500 sat, just like I bought nav at 1500 sat.

The whitepaper helped because it contained useful information.  It said that the code was vetted by a third party professional, that the developer is not afraid to announce who he is and has +5 Proof of Developer, and had a clear path and development plan as to what to expect every step of the way.

So far the dev has delivered on a timely schedule every step of the way, and has even opened collaborations with another coin Sonic (ssd).  Sonic has used StealthCoin's anonymous technology and improved upon it in its own way.

With Sonic you can take a picture, and a code is encrypted in the pixels of the picture.  This has already been released.

It was not only the white paper that helped me continue to invest in xst, but also the timeliness and thorough followups by the developer.  This coin has much more cheer leading and less substance.  It took them a month+ to fix the linux wallet bug.  I am not convinced that this developer has the gumption to truly tackle anonymous currency.  I need to see proof.

Stealth and SSD have shown me proof that those two can follow through.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:38:46 AM

so your buying your first XST tommorrow right or did you buy trusting the whitepaper earlier . My point is the whitepaper must have carried some weight for you to purchase XST before the anon release right - so the same methodolgy can be used for Navajocoin which is at a much lower price and way more profitable . End of story

I bought xst at 1500 sat, just like I bought nav at 1500 sat.

The whitepaper helped because it contained useful information.  It said that the code was vetted by a third party professional, that the developer is not afraid to announce who he is and has +5 Proof of Developer, and had a clear path and development plan as to what to expect every step of the way.

So far the dev has delivered on a timely schedule every step of the way, and has even opened collaborations with another coin Sonic (ssd).  Sonic has used StealthCoin's anonymous technology and improved upon it in its own way.

With Sonic you can take a picture, and a code is encrypted in the pixels of the picture.  This has already been released.

It was not only the white paper that helped me continue to invest in xst, but also the timeliness and thorough followups by the developer.  This coin has much more cheer leading and less substance.  It took them a month+ to fix the linux wallet bug.  I am not convinced that this developer has the gumption to truly tackle anonymous currency.  I need to see proof.

Stealth and SSD have shown me proof that those two can follow through.

Bro you are here only to sell another coin - Period
NavajoCoin project timelein is up to date - Period
You bought the other coin on a whitepaper promise ( shows your motives ) - period

Not a good idea to be a identified person running annonymous system - annonymous101 . Hope we dont make the same mistake.Fact your system then has a severe secuirty hole now- didn't think of that did you . Lots of implications

Anyway the good thing is you are interested in NAV otherwise you would not be here. So all good peace to you, XST and NAV can co exist together. We are a community coin and we will get there the road has been hard but we will achieve!

Go NavajoCoin

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:49:39 AM

YES I HAVE OTHER COINS,  BUT  I WONT TALK ABOUT THEM ON HERE. I'VE BEEN MINING FOR 2YEARS  AND THIS  IS THE 1 COIN THAT IM INVOLVED WITH AND THIS THE COIN THAT GOING IS GOING TO GO PLACES

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:15:35 AM

YES I HAVE OTHER COINS,  BUT  I WONT TALK ABOUT THEM ON HERE. I'VE BEEN MINING FOR 2YEARS  AND THIS  IS THE 1 COIN THAT IM INVOLVED WITH AND THIS THE COIN THAT GOING IS GOING TO GO PLACES

yeap we can clearly see RADDRAGON has an interest in NAV but he makes the classic trader mistake of mentioning the coin he is invested in which then shows his true motives. Obviously the day NAVAJOCOIN Anon realeses the price will go up to Da Moon! makes no since putting us down like that and to late to buy XST as its a very high price .

NavajoCoin is right on the money, right now!
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:43:39 AM

yeap we can clearly see RADDRAGON has an interest in NAV but he makes the classic trader mistake of mentioning the coin he is invested in which then shows his true motives. Obviously the day NAVAJOCOIN Anon realeses the price will go up to Da Moon! makes no since putting us down like that and to late to buy XST as its a very high price .

If the entire market cap of nav went to xst right now it would barely budge.  Honestly.  Brushing me off like I'm shilling for a coin is just belligerent ignorance.

My "interest" in NAV is to learn from my mistakes.  Like I said, NAV was the first coin I ever bought into and by far the one that f'd me over the most.  I'd love to be proven wrong that this isn't a scam coin, that's why I keep asking questions.  Practically begging for answers.  I WANT to be proven wrong.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to technical stuff.  You couldn't answer a single one of my questions and still havn't told me the method that Nav plans on implementing anonymity.  Do you even know what that means?

And wait a minute... Didn't your "house burn down" and you "lost everything"?  Go get a real job because intelligent investing isn't for you.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:16:31 AM

If the entire market cap of nav went to xst right now it would barely budge.  Honestly.  Brushing me off like I'm shilling for a coin is just belligerent ignorance.

My "interest" in NAV is to learn from my mistakes.  Like I said, NAV was the first coin I ever bought into and by far the one that f'd me over the most.  I'd love to be proven wrong that this isn't a scam coin, that's why I keep asking questions.  Practically begging for answers.  I WANT to be proven wrong.

You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to technical stuff.  You couldn't answer a single one of my questions and still havn't told me the method that Nav plans on implementing anonymity.  Do you even know what that means?

And wait a minute... Didn't your "house burn down" and you "lost everything"?  Go get a real job because intelligent investing isn't for you.

oh dam you just showed your true colours and what a low life you really are . That was hashmaster1 you dickhead low life - why would you even say that to a person that lost there house you faggot . Fuck off back to xst and seel your NAV. We dont want you anywherer near this thread scum bag. Man you better applogies to him . Wow Raddragon dam boy....wow
RadDragon

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 04:47:11 AM

oh dam you just showed your true colours and what a low life you really are . That was hashmaster1 you dickhead low life - why would you even say that to a person that lost there house you faggot . Fuck off back to xst and seel your NAV. We dont want you anywherer near this thread scum bag. Man you better applogies to him . Wow Raddragon dam boy....wow

Right.

Anyway, I'm waiting to hear what the dev says about their method of anonymity.

If you have anything intelligent to add to this discussion I'd love to hear it.

really.
i'd love to hear it.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:22:35 AM

yeap sure and you just showed how intelligent you are  Cheesy
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:32:21 AM

None of you are doing anything to help this coin or thread, you are all showing much immaturity!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:40:56 AM

None of you are doing anything to help this coin or thread, you are all showing much immaturity!

yeah agree  its being deleted
tahou

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:11:45 AM

If you want to stick your head in the ground and avoid your competition then by all means, ignore other coins and focus on NAV.  But my questions are good questions and deserve to be answered.

If NAV shows genuine promise I would put down a dollar for it.  Before I do that, I have questions.  YES they are hard questions, but they are straight shooting questions.  And YES I am comparing NAV to other anon coins.  When a person looks to invest in a company it is intelligent to compare it to its closest competitors.

Don't get mad at me for asking GOOD QUESTIONS.

The whitepaper does NOT say the method of anonymity.  So far it has been implied that the dev is creating an avante garde method of anonymity but it has NOT been expounded upon.

Until the method of anonymity is disclosed I am not certain that the dev truly can create an anonymous currency.  It has been tried many times before and many have failed.  Teams of great mathematicians could not do such a thing.  Truly, it is a monumental task to ensure anonymity in a deterministic world.

I will continue to ask GOOD QUESTIONS.  If they are answered well, I may re-invest.  Until then, I hope that others read my questions and make informed decisions with their money, because this sure as hell ain't monopoly.

dude seriously, i fear you didn't get how cryptos or the tech ur investing in generally are working. absolutely not. if you invest in cryptos you have to be prepared to loose your money. if you are not you shouldn't. even bitcoin could crash within hours. now you bought nav to expensive and ur pissed off cause you are impatient. so sell them or be quiet. ur post won't help. neither you nor the community.
and if your depending on the money your invested in a crypto ur doing it wrong.

read some books about investng, informationtechnology in generall and be prepared to invest in the wrong stuff, but PLEASE stop to make others responsible for your bad investingments. your questions aren't that good. they are pretty silly in my eyes and i don't understand your purpose. but please dude, don't try to explain it. just let this thread thrive in peace.

sincerly.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:53:31 AM

Navajo Coin added to Cryptsy Exchange!

Hello Navajo Coin Community!
We are pleased to announce that we have just been added to Cryptsy Exchange!

This information was confirmed by official Cryptsy twitter page:
https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/517320491737292800

So wallet is now online and You can fully trade NAV on Cryptsy!

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252

Happy trading everyone!
Stay Tuned for more news from us and be sure to leave us a feedback for the newest NAV wallet - We would love to hear from You what we should add/improve/change, becouse there will be more updates coming in!
Have a great day Everyone!
Cheers! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

First of all thanks to the Navajo Coin development team for bring up to this milestone 4 way trading and welcome Cryptsy.

Now a reality check - Come one Navajo Coin community dont expect this to be handed to you on a silver plater - Do you hold NAV and want your investment to grow. Then you need to tell people about it! There are alot on people on Cryptsy that are not aware of NavajoCoin and the coming Anon. Sell your investment
I need the community to jump on Cryptsy Chat  and talk about Navajocoin. You will notice groups chatting about there coins . The NavajoCoin community should also do the same. Mention it anyway you can. We are strong and united and we can only do this together this is our chance to shine!. This is a community coin and its up to you and me to get the message out there.

We are the NavajoCoin Community , its been a hard road and we got to the exchanges and Anon to go!. We are going to the God dam Stars. Lets do this!

ok lets move forward
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:31:07 AM

How it is that news come, wallets are updated, new markets on the list, anon ahead and price go down?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ponury Typ

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

Anon is just an idea, rumor. There is no time table, nothing expect white paper that is from begeing. Thats why price is falling, people wants to get out.
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:40:39 AM

And again when price is falling, we heard from sumdev, and hashforce/hashmaster legends about  one and only true dev soopy and his genial ideas without any real proof... Remember situation when soopy log in here few weeks ago, wrote simple ,,hello" and price flew over 200-300 sat. up? Now people looking for new chat, vision of nearly new updates and what? Price falling... Time can kill this coin. Better if you make fast underdone project than waiting for positive energy, love and light...

And please dont scream badly about other coins, because you look like 15y old virgin who staying with flowers near his favorite girl home, in rainy day, who is trying call to her, but in this same moment she having god sex with other guy,  groaning in ecstasy and looking for unwanted ringing phone... And our  young romantic hero the whole time waiting and getting wet.
 - Dont be so romantic when you thinking about your plans, because life can give you a solid kick in da ass.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:06:23 AM

The NavajoCoin Development team http://navajocoin.org/foundation is making great leaps and bonds. We have all witnessed a dramatic improvement in momentum, communication, professionalism and technical releases.

As the time planner for the development team you will find updates occurring more and more on the projects page http://navajocoin.org/projects with a clearer outline on goals and tasks occurring. I was approached by the development team and have volunteered happily for this task and am happy to say out publicly now that I have worked hard on the time plane for the past few weeks.

Now Anon is coming! In development along with all the backbone stuff. Saying that importantly keep your ideas coming on the NavajoCoin beta wallet as this will not impact on the development of Anon at all. .

We can implement suggestions now or if it takes to long we can put it on our added features section and time plan it out after Anon release.

Regarding Anon Timeplan -That is a different branch of the tree and running on its own timeline and development process.

Important
~soopy~ will be updating the Anon timeline soon on http://navajocoin.org/projects regarding Anon Transactions etc

~soopys~ Anon implementation has been mentioned in articles. The article has pointed out two important differences to DRK implementation - Some may say that Navajocoin’s anonymous transaction implementation is similar to Darkcoin’s Darksend feature. uses a decentralized ‘node’ system that has some similarities to Darkcoin‘s node-based ‘Darksend’ system. (coinssource) However, Darksend does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. -http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/. This is worth the wait believe me! sooner then you think.

Every day our community is getting stronger and becoming more enthusiastic and helpful. I was once watching from the sideline and could see NavajoCoin was a big task and needed plenty of hands. With no pre-mine and no ipo. Do you have a skill that you can see that maybe NavajoCoin can use. Write it in the forum space and let us all know.

OK now how can you help!

1. Become an active member by taking to twitter - Can you help with a NavajoCoin Social Media Blitz on twitter - 3rd October 2014 when ever you can
Please mention the New Wallet with chat #navajocoin #NAV #cryptocurrency

2. Are you good with making advertising or anything else - graphics etc  – please let us know!

Ok Regards

~hashforce101~

I have seen the code via skype. This message has been waiting approval for past 1 week and approved by ~soopy~

We going to +2000 SATS yell yeah
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:27:42 AM

Divorcion

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:38:49 AM

The NavajoCoin Development team http://navajocoin.org/foundation is making great leaps and bonds. We have all witnessed a dramatic improvement in momentum, communication, professionalism and technical releases.

As the time planner for the development team you will find updates occurring more and more on the projects page http://navajocoin.org/projects with a clearer outline on goals and tasks occurring. I was approached by the development team and have volunteered happily for this task and am happy to say out publicly now that I have worked hard on the time plane for the past few weeks.

Now Anon is coming! In development along with all the backbone stuff. Saying that importantly keep your ideas coming on the NavajoCoin beta wallet as this will not impact on the development of Anon at all. .

We can implement suggestions now or if it takes to long we can put it on our added features section and time plan it out after Anon release.

Regarding Anon Timeplan -That is a different branch of the tree and running on its own timeline and development process.

Important
~soopy~ will be updating the Anon timeline soon on http://navajocoin.org/projects regarding Anon Transactions etc

~soopys~ Anon implementation has been mentioned in articles. The article has pointed out two important differences to DRK implementation - Some may say that Navajocoin’s anonymous transaction implementation is similar to Darkcoin’s Darksend feature. uses a decentralized ‘node’ system that has some similarities to Darkcoin‘s node-based ‘Darksend’ system. (coinssource) However, Darksend does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. -http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/. This is worth the wait believe me! sooner then you think.

Every day our community is getting stronger and becoming more enthusiastic and helpful. I was once watching from the sideline and could see NavajoCoin was a big task and needed plenty of hands. With no pre-mine and no ipo. Do you have a skill that you can see that maybe NavajoCoin can use. Write it in the forum space and let us all know.

OK now how can you help!

1. Become an active member by taking to twitter - Can you help with a NavajoCoin Social Media Blitz on twitter - 3rd October 2014 when ever you can
Please mention the New Wallet with chat #navajocoin #NAV #cryptocurrency

2. Are you good with making advertising or anything else - graphics etc  – please let us know!

Ok Regards

~hashforce101~

I have seen the code via skype. This message has been waiting approval for past 1 week and approved by ~soopy~

We going to +2000 SATS yell yeah

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:39:03 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 10:51:31 AM by hashforce101

Now I am free to buy. Cheesy

Any one is free to pre - buy!
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: