Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

With all due respect for your work, I don't understand why you don't focus more on the important features like a new implementation of anonymous transactions and you're wasting time with this chat, since I've never seen more than 3 people on it.

like sum2dev said, soopy is working on the anon. the wallet update is done by package (correct me if im wrong).

@sum2dev, nice to see some regular updates, good job!

Will there be a way to send private messages in the chat, that would be a great addition in my opinion.

That's correct paycum Wink
That's a very good suggestion, yes, we are also working on that.
Cheers

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
halumpalumpa

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:26:10 PM

With all due respect for your work, I don't understand why you don't focus more on the important features like a new implementation of anonymous transactions and you're wasting time with this chat, since I've never seen more than 3 people on it.

Anonymous transactions is our most important feature right now, which we're most focused on. We have already pointed that out. Anon has a highest priority, but we will be releasing also other updates before and after Anon release becouse it doesn't delay anything connected to Anon. There are more than one person in Development Team, that's why we can also work on other features and improvements, while putting all our efforts in preparing our Anon Technology.
Cheers

Pleased to know that annon is being developed
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 08:27:28 PM

like sum2dev said, soopy is working on the anon. the wallet update is done by package (correct me if im wrong).

@sum2dev, nice to see some regular updates, good job!

Will there be a way to send private messages in the chat, that would be a great addition in my opinion.

That's correct paycum Wink
That's a very good suggestion, yes, we are also working on that.
Cheers

Yes 100% correct. I've taken over the beta feedback from Soopy so he can concentrate all his efforts on finishing Anon Chat & Transactions.

Tongue

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 12:18:56 AM

dev told me update is coming Wink

gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:39:06 AM

...ha ha... you make an impact!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:09:19 AM

When the updates come, we better behave professionally on this thread, so that we can attract whales and investors.

nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:28:46 PM

true but i think we have to have a few weeks/months of patience. This because the first beta period isnt over yet and untill that is finished we dont see the anon beta getting launched.

But i have to say things are turning more positive with regular updates and stuff like that. Its just a matter of time before we reach a point that nav will be interesting for the mass as well.

Yeah but the problem is.. When this coin is released from sum2 -> navajo and all the attention about ANON everybody want that because ANON should mean $$.. We also saw that in the price what rised verry fast to the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
After that nothing happen anymore, and we also saw that on the vallue from the coin. NAV dropped down to place 174 ( checked 10 sec ago ). While in the mean time many other coins get launched with anon transaction. Those coins rised in the coinmarketcap, but also that nothing changed, they all fall back below 100 and lower. WHY? People lost the intereset in ANON transaction..

The only thing people want now is darkcoin or bitcoin. Bitcoin because its world wide, and darkcoin for the criminals what will change the darkcoin into bitcoin.. So at the end the only thing people want is make profit with the alt coins and get there bitcoins.

Ofc there are a few altcoins what are doing great business in the real world if u look at cannabiscoin ( cannabis patients can buy there goods in herbal centers in America with paying cannabiscoin CANN ).. But also that is a small market..

Navajo should be released directly with an anon beta wallet.. Now 4-5months later there is still nothing changed..

I'm not here for FUD or anything else, but u must see the reality in ur eyes. It's not good when new comming people in this cryptoworld get advised by u guys for buying more and more, and 1 day later they make big lost. Because everyday now like 3 months non stop, the price is getting lower and lower. Be fair for urself and for other people.

I sold all of those coins already because i already lost enough money by this many words but zero actions. Ofc i will buy again when there are getting actions and no words.

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

i agree with most of your story. but lets be clear i never push people to buy! buying coins is always risky, nobody can give guarantees.

its possible nothing happens when anon gets released, its also possible price will spike....nobody knows.

anon still gives a coin more value, but i agree that for the long term the anon has to be combined with something in the real world, like a marketplace, so demand for the usage will go up.

I can't agree here bros. Real Anonymous Solution still hasn't been made in crypto. Darkcoin - yeah, it's a good technology, but it doesn't provide FULL anonymity. That's a fact. About other anon coins - most of them are pretty much copy/paste solutions. They don't provide true and full anonymity either. They just give some part of it - makes transactions harder (but still able to !) to trace. New, innovative Anon System can really become a huge deal in crypto world.
Just my two sats Smiley

Maidsafe is hitting all it's marks.  Testnet 2 just started. installers for every platform coming in a couple weeks. Launch in the next few months.

They will have anonymous EVERYTHING.  FWIW, I think NAV's window of opportunity has just about closed. Good luck!
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

true but i think we have to have a few weeks/months of patience. This because the first beta period isnt over yet and untill that is finished we dont see the anon beta getting launched.

But i have to say things are turning more positive with regular updates and stuff like that. Its just a matter of time before we reach a point that nav will be interesting for the mass as well.

Yeah but the problem is.. When this coin is released from sum2 -> navajo and all the attention about ANON everybody want that because ANON should mean $$.. We also saw that in the price what rised verry fast to the top 50 on coinmarketcap.
After that nothing happen anymore, and we also saw that on the vallue from the coin. NAV dropped down to place 174 ( checked 10 sec ago ). While in the mean time many other coins get launched with anon transaction. Those coins rised in the coinmarketcap, but also that nothing changed, they all fall back below 100 and lower. WHY? People lost the intereset in ANON transaction..

The only thing people want now is darkcoin or bitcoin. Bitcoin because its world wide, and darkcoin for the criminals what will change the darkcoin into bitcoin.. So at the end the only thing people want is make profit with the alt coins and get there bitcoins.

Ofc there are a few altcoins what are doing great business in the real world if u look at cannabiscoin ( cannabis patients can buy there goods in herbal centers in America with paying cannabiscoin CANN ).. But also that is a small market..

Navajo should be released directly with an anon beta wallet.. Now 4-5months later there is still nothing changed..

I'm not here for FUD or anything else, but u must see the reality in ur eyes. It's not good when new comming people in this cryptoworld get advised by u guys for buying more and more, and 1 day later they make big lost. Because everyday now like 3 months non stop, the price is getting lower and lower. Be fair for urself and for other people.

I sold all of those coins already because i already lost enough money by this many words but zero actions. Ofc i will buy again when there are getting actions and no words.

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

i agree with most of your story. but lets be clear i never push people to buy! buying coins is always risky, nobody can give guarantees.

its possible nothing happens when anon gets released, its also possible price will spike....nobody knows.

anon still gives a coin more value, but i agree that for the long term the anon has to be combined with something in the real world, like a marketplace, so demand for the usage will go up.

I can't agree here bros. Real Anonymous Solution still hasn't been made in crypto. Darkcoin - yeah, it's a good technology, but it doesn't provide FULL anonymity. That's a fact. About other anon coins - most of them are pretty much copy/paste solutions. They don't provide true and full anonymity either. They just give some part of it - makes transactions harder (but still able to !) to trace. New, innovative Anon System can really become a huge deal in crypto world.
Just my two sats Smiley

Maidsafe is hitting all it's marks.  Testnet 2 just started. installers for every platform coming in a couple weeks. Launch in the next few months.

They will have anonymous EVERYTHING.  FWIW, I think NAV's window of opportunity has just about closed. Good luck!

Heh, sure, it's understandable that You're trying to promote things You're into everywhere You can. But seriously - I don't care about that much for now. I'm here for NAV and I believe in it's concept. Maybe NAV will be the one that will close Your project's window of opportunity? Today it's an open game. We'll see! Good luck to You too! Wink

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

Isn't XCs anonymous feature fully up and running and untraceable?  I think there are others too, also think there is room for more than one anon coin!
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:18:06 PM

Isn't XCs anonymous feature fully up and running and untraceable?  I think there are others too, also think there is room for more than one anon coin!

Of course there is a room for more than one anon coin!
Like always the best one's gonna win this race. Today we know for sure that Darkcoin's technology doesn't provide full Anonymity.
I don't know exactly about XC, but as far as I know there still isn't any coin providing fully anonymous and untraceable transactions.
So it's still an opened game and a great market niche for that kind of product.

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:30:00 PM

Yeah, it's near impossible to keep up with them all lol.  I am pretty sure though that no one has been successful in tracing an anonymous transaction with XC.....but I could be wrong.

Anyways, looking forward to NAV's implementation of successful anon.
halumpalumpa

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:39:55 PM

Just bought another bunch of nav, still so cheap
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373

They walk among us...

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:31:24 AM

So are we getting a Mac wallet Tuesday? That would be cool.
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

buy low, sell high

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:11:54 AM

Also something simple like the POD ( proof of dev status ) is still missing after weeks.. Most coins are releasing with the POD status on the op. So it's not hard to get that status if the dev got a good attention. So can somebody tell me why the nav team did not receive the POD status? What is the reason for that?  Kiss

Just my two sats Smiley

Maidsafe is hitting all it's marks.  Testnet 2 just started. installers for every platform coming in a couple weeks. Launch in the next few months.

They will have anonymous EVERYTHING.  FWIW, I think NAV's window of opportunity has just about closed. Good luck!

Heh, sure, it's understandable that You're trying to promote things You're into everywhere You can. But seriously - I don't care about that much for now. I'm here for NAV and I believe in it's concept. Maybe NAV will be the one that will close Your project's window of opportunity? Today it's an open game. We'll see! Good luck to You too! Wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Maidsafe has been working on their project for 8 yrs.  COO of Skype is on their board. They raised $6mil in 5 hrs.  Seriously doubt NAV will have any impact on their outcome.  I'll come find you when safecoins are worth a dollar Cheesy
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:27:50 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 05:33:26 AM by hashforce101

NAV / BTC is fine relax. NavajoCoin Anon system is Unbreakable and Untraceable!

It cant be compared to any other Anon.

Darkcoin has a major flaw . The other coins a clone copy and paste. NO whitepaper is like NavajoCoin https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

NavajoCoin will have Anon Chat + NavajoCoin Anon Transactions built from the ground up via Subchains , NMG and Choctaw "Star" Gate. Decentralized and Centralized. In 3 transactions approved.

Also when NavajoCoin Anon is fully released we will have Anonymous people running it! ++++ So you no your transactions are Anonymous!

NavajoCoin The Unbreakable Code.

chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 11:49:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718489.msg9324252#msg9324252

Good job!we are waiting!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:21:09 AM

The Anonymous Crypto-Currency Arms Race Part 1

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/10/22/anonymous-crypto-currency-arms-race-part-1/#comment-463088

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:23:43 AM

I see we have a list of things we have done on page 1. How about the future. I feel this would give the new investors an idea of what is coming and when.

2014-10-14 - Official release of Navajo Coin Richlist and Block Explorer

This was the last post.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:21:08 AM

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/10/25/anonymous-crypto-currency-arms-race-part-2/
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:33:13 AM

NAV will be the best coin providing full anonymity !!

Time to buy cheap coins !!
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: