Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

Has the code been audited by anybody or are we trusting this isn't just some clonecoin?

Of course it's a clonecoin.  What isn't nowadays.  You want to lose BTC, here's your chance.

StealthCoin is the first to have TOR implemented, first coin to have anon SMS, soon to be releasing StealthSend anonymous. So which coin Stealthcoin is cloning?

also, 0.00001500 is a fake sell wall. Try to eat it and if it not remove I will donating some coins to premined address.
It's started! someone want these coins real bad and let the run begin.

Not sure who lied to you there.. Tor has been an option in all Bitcoin forks.. It's called the SOCKS proxy..

Click options > Network > Check: "Connect through SOCK proxy" > enter your IP and port > Done.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tor

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190215.0

Do you think none expert like myself would know all this crap? StealthCoin is TOR implemented without going all the crap you just post above. shit I don't even know my IP address without going to google and search a bit.

Tor is an option in the Qt.. for all bitcoin forks... "All that crap" takes a few seconds and you're onion routing.

Point is most cryptotraders are tech-illiterate. They can't tell innovation from an option in the Qt.. Don't feel left out - it's the norm around these parts.

Thanks for the clarification, so them publicizing that they have implemented TOR isn't even a big deal since technically it was a simple thing to do.

stealthcoin is much more than just the first tor + pos coin
Look out about stealthtext

Stealth Text Details (Whitepaper Rough Draft)

This isn't the final draft of the whitepaper, but I hope it answers some basic questions. Indeed, StealthText is the technology for "anonymous SMS transactions".

The following text explains the illustration below.

Let's imagine Bob wants to send 420 XST to Carol. Bob has set up his own pipeline or is a customer of an online wallet service that has provides a pipeline. Either is possible because anyone can set up his or her own pipeline.

Now, Bob is operating under some constraints today. He has his phone and can SMS, but for whatever reason has no access to his data services. But he needs his transaction to get to Carol securely and privately (anonymously). He can't afford for anyone to tamper with his transaction, like "flipping a bit" to change the amount, nor can he afford for an adversary, such as a competing business, to know the nature of his transaction with Carol.

Bob is in luck today, because he has installed StealthText on his phone. In his settings dialog, he has entered a secret passphrase (that could be a random string of characters), the phone number of his SMS forwarding service (like google voice), and a client ID, that is not essential but can be used for routing (in the screenshots, this is 1zrL2Jk, which is random for the sake of the example).

His wallet (whether on the cloud or in his computer at home) knows this secret passphrase and his PIN , which is the second part of StealthText's two-factor authentication. To make his transaction, he enters Carol's XST address ("SGVQhkwom..", the first S has been cut off in the screenshots) the amount (420 XST) and his PIN, which he shares with no one and has memorized. He then hits "Send" and confirms the transaction. StealthText then sends the anonymous, encrypted transaction through SMS where it enters the pipeline.

The SMS message with the anonymous transaction, is routed to Bob's SMS forwarding service (like google voice) which then turns it into an email that is sent to Bob's email account. If using google voice, this would be a gmail account. The mail is then handled by Bob's mail client (like Thunderbird) enabled with an addon that can send it to his file system, or in cases like OS X mail, send it directly to a simple message processor on his computer that turns it into a wallet command and sends it to his wallet. (We will provide the message processor for Thunderbird as an open source project).

The XST wallet (as of version 1.2.0.1) is enabled to recognize this this command and the anonymous, encrypted transaction. The wallet decrypts the transaction. Because the transaction is encrypted on Bob's phone but never decrypted until it hits his wallet, it remains secure and anonymous until the transaction is created inside the wallet.

As with all transactions, the wallet broadcasts Carlol's 420 XST to the TOR network, which ensures that Carol gets her funds securely and privately.

Note that StealthText has the following attributes:

Anonymous

StealthText is anonymous because no one except for Bob can know the contents of the encrypted transaction while on transit to his wallet. Once there, it remains anonymous because StealthCoin uses the Tor network.

Secure

StealthText uses AES encryption combined with GCM encrypted authentication. This means that a multitude of attacks which try to blindly manipulate the encrypted transaction to change it's value, destination, or otherwise corrupt it, will be detected by the wallet. In fact, the transaction will be rejected by the wallet if just one bit of one byte of the encrypted transaction is modified ("bit flip attack").

Moreover the wallet has safeguards against delayed transactions and "replay attacks". That is, once the wallet broadcasts the transaction, it will not accept the same transaction again. So, if an adversary intercepts the message and sends it numerous times to Bob's wallet, the wallet will not re-send the funds no matter how many replays the adversary attempts.

SMS

StealthText does not rely on Bob's phone having data capabilities. This allows Bob to send funds anonymously and securely from any part of the world where SMS is available, or when his data services experience outage due to adversarial attack or natural causes.

Decentralized

Any person or servcie can establish their own pipeline. They only need the StealthText app and a StealthCoin wallet greater than or equal to version 1.2.0.1. Any SMS forwarding service can send the message to any media of delivery. Email is the most convenient for me, but it could also be http or any other protocol. For the proof-of-concept, I used google voice and gmail. The only glue in the entire chain is a program that can change an email with the message, for example, into a wallet command that looks like this:

Code:
StealthCoind decryptsend '1zrL2Jk,IDlf0wy....'

As mentioned above, we will provide the glue in the form of a message processor for the Thunderbird email client.

I hope this answers questions. I'm also looking forward to writing a more detailed whitepaper and to see it incarnate with the awesome graphics that I'm sure our designer will produce (I'll admit that my graphics are a bit primitive).

We will release the StealthText Android app as soon as we have some testers try it out. Our Android dev is on vacation in the Mediterranean region right now, so hopefully we can get ahold of him to put it up on google play. If not, we will simply release a bundle that can be installed manually fairly easily. In such a case, we'll put it on google play when he returns from vacation. Either way, it will be available to users within a day or so, after beta testing.

Also, we do plan an iOS version for iPhone users and soon after that we will port StealthText to platforms that are not considered "smartphones".

-- Hondo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:37:46 PM

StealthText Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrM5IjL5Zh8

this proved StealthText working and it was simple setup.
All i did was setup StealthText to connect to desktop wallet, copy and paste QR code of premined address, enter amount, PIN and sent. I cut the wait time for transaction to show up on block explorer.
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:43:37 PM

You all are trolling,but question is,WHEN will be that delay released.Coin need marketing,publishing and roadmap done how it have to be.F**k that dev. ,we can donate somone for marketing and somone for help to Hondo build what he starts.You all can dump this coin to 400 (price what i bought most of my coins) but this coin have more potencial then just be dumped by few idiots.What do you think? We have to help Hondo,or we let him to done this alone and dump this coin to the overzone.Im buyin every day in small values,dont be stupid,buy it now till price is low...

400? I bought at 2500! Please don't dump, even if it goes lower than 400, if you all keep throwing away your coins at such a price we will never get to 10k. I have seen this with so many coins, they never recover, day traders will buy buy at 500 and sell at 800 until eternity.

Will there be an update from the dev? When? Is the roadmap still up to date? I asked a lot of important questions earlier, but nobody could answer them - is this normal or should I be concerned? It's getting late here and I'm not sure what to do. Please convince me to hodl through the night, guys!
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:46:37 PM

Has the code been audited by anybody or are we trusting this isn't just some clonecoin?

Of course it's a clonecoin.  What isn't nowadays.  You want to lose BTC, here's your chance.

StealthCoin is the first to have TOR implemented, first coin to have anon SMS, soon to be releasing StealthSend anonymous. So which coin Stealthcoin is cloning?

also, 0.00001500 is a fake sell wall. Try to eat it and if it not remove I will donating some coins to premined address.

Not sure who lied to you there.. Tor has been an option in all Bitcoin forks.. It's called the SOCKS proxy..

Click options > Network > Check: "Connect through SOCK proxy" > enter your IP and port > Done.

Do you think none expert like myself would know all this crap? StealthCoin is TOR implemented without going all the crap you just post above. shit I don't even know my IP address without going to google and search a bit.

Tor is an option in the Qt.. for all bitcoin forks... "All that crap" takes a few seconds and you're onion routing.

Point is most cryptotraders are tech-illiterate. They can't tell innovation from an option in the Qt.. Don't feel left out - it's the norm around these parts.

Thanks for the clarification, so them publicizing that they have implemented TOR isn't even a big deal since technically it was a simple thing to do.

Correct.

How about he part where they said ShadowCoin copied it from them?

Not sure what Shadow would of copied.. Shadow authored the first dual-key stealth address implementation and open sourced it. Shadow authored the first Android and iOS wallets to support staking; In addition, encrypted messaging and stealth transfers. Shadow is implementing zk-SNARKs in the next update. I'm not sure if anyone here knows what that is, but it's a MAJOR milestone for cryptography - ultra blockchain compression with near instant verification. The lead dev of Shadow is against code plagiarism and gives credit where it's due.. unfortunately credit is not due to Stealthcoin or it's developers.

Shadow on the other hand deserves credit from around 5+ clonecoins, which have copied it's innovations without giving credit. If you see a coin that is advertising "Stealth Address" and "Encrypted Messaging" it's pretty much guaranteed it is a clone of Shadow.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
FurianSun

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:49:21 PM

StealthText Video

All i did was setup StealthText to connect to desktop wallet, copy and paste QR code of premined address, enter amount, PIN and sent. I cut the wait time for transaction to show up on block explorer.

Wasn't this ripped from ShadowChat? They have the 1st ano chat they claim and stealth claims it too. so who has the 1st ano chat?

FurianSun

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:51:11 PM

Correct.

Not sure what Shadow would of copied.. Shadow authored the first dual-key stealth address implementation and open sourced it. Shadow authored the first Android and iOS wallets to support staking; In addition, encrypted messaging and stealth transfers. Shadow is implementing zk-SNARKs in the next update. I'm not sure if anyone here knows what that is, but it's a MAJOR milestone for cryptography - ultra blockchain compression with near instant verification. The lead dev of Shadow is against code plagiarism and gives credit where it's due.. unfortunately credit is not due to Stealthcoin or it's developers.

Shadow on the other hand deserves credit from around 5+ clonecoins, which have copied it's innovations without giving credit. If you see a coin that is advertising "Stealth Address" and "Encrypted Messaging" it's pretty much guaranteed it is a clone of Shadow.

So stealth is a clone of Shadowcoin? They say encrypted chat yada yada?
FurianSun

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:55:33 PM

Correct.

From OP
We are using a type of cryptography called "authenticated encryption" that is suitable for financial transactions of any size. This cryptography is used by banking institutions and governments to thwart blind tampering with transaction information. It turns out that such tamper resistance is itself a deep issue and requires careful consideration of the cryptography used to ensure it.

they ripped this from Shadowcoin?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:56:10 PM

Correct.

no one here said shadowcoin copied something from stealthcoin.
Who said this was the fudsters from librexcoin who are trying to incite a fight between xst investors and sdc investors
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:58:42 PM

StealthText Video

Wasn't this ripped from ShadowChat? They have the 1st ano chat they claim and stealth claims it too. so who has the 1st ano chat?

You moron is going wild here..
StealthText have nothing to do with chat
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:02:28 AM

StealthText Video

No that looks like a texting application. My friend developed something similar for Cloak called CloakPal, which he is porting over to a new project.

ShadowChat is a complete end-to-end encrypted messaging platform, not an SMS application.

Correct.

Who said this was the fudsters from librexcoin who are trying to incite a fight between xst investors and investors sdc

Hey EmillioMann,

Don't worry, there isn't any fighting between our communities. Nobody in the Shadow community is concerned with the claims.

Anyways, good luck with your project my man.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:03:39 AM

Stealthtext is not a encrypted chat, retarded
Stealthtext is a anon way of sending coins through an sms message
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:12:49 AM

But wouldn't a less misleading name for this service be better for the coin?

i agree
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:14:01 AM

But wouldn't a less misleading name for this service be better for the coin?

StealthText is perfect and StealthSMS is also good.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:14:24 AM

0.00000900 now, buy more  Cheesy
FurianSun

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:15:13 AM

LOL
stealthcoin was launched before shadowcoin
stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin. All others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode
stealthtext is not a chat, but a way of sending anonymous coins via SMS. LOL
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

What does this mean for Shadowcoin? "all others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode"  Well shame on Shadowcoin you bunch of scammers.
FurianSun

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:16:32 AM

StealthText Video

No that looks like a texting application. My friend developed something similar for Cloak called CloakPal, which he is porting over to a new project.

ShadowChat is a complete end-to-end encrypted messaging platform, not an SMS application.

Correct.

Who said this was the fudsters from librexcoin who are trying to incite a fight between xst investors and investors sdc

Hey EmillioMann,

Don't worry, there isn't any fighting between our communities. Nobody in the Shadow community is concerned with the claims.

Wow TrollsRoyce and Iconic Expert making a deal!!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:19:14 AM

LOL
stealthcoin was launched before shadowcoin
stealthcoin is the first tor + pos coin. All others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode
stealthtext is not a chat, but a way of sending anonymous coins via SMS. LOL
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously! AMAZING!

What does this mean for Shadowcoin? "all others only copy&paste stealth sourcecode"  Well shame on Shadowcoin you bunch of scammers.

all other tor + pos coins, retard
I said that stealthcoin was launched 30 days before because you had said that xst copied the source code of sdc
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:20:17 AM

StealthText Video

Correct.

Hey EmillioMann,

Iconic Expert?

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

0.00000900 now, buy more  Cheesy

LOL
I think a little whale try to shake weak hands and he sold most of his coins into buy walls in anticipate of people panic, but the problem now he will paying more to get all his coins back. No one bother to participate in this weak shake up.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:24:39 AM

Iconic Expert?

the troll says I'm iconic expert lol
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: