Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:16:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

And only for BTCgraphics - BOB now buying Iphon and now You hurry and dump your stocks if you have any.

LOL
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

Cloak uses a centralized mixing service and isn't true anon. Ours is decentralized (no 3rd party) and is an offline SMS solution.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:47:30 PM

If you don't see the issue there, your an idiot.

LOL! It's spelled "you're". Idiot.

LOL Oh, the irony  Tongue
When people ignore your whole point/argument and only criticize your spelling, it's safe to say you won that argument. Smiley

I bet you got all the gold stickers in elementary school didn't you? Good job. I'm proud/
Forbet

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:49:37 PM

When people ignore your whole point/argument and only criticize your spelling, it's safe to say you won that argument. Smiley

I bet you got all the gold stickers in elementary school didn't you? Good job. I'm proud/
'

Hey man, we answered you about a billion times. I quit taking you seriously.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:52:30 PM

LOL Oh, the irony  Tongue

9/6/14: https://www.cryptocertify.com/portfolio-posts/stealthcoin-xst/

StealthCoin is CryptoCertify 3-Star Approved - A three point process reviewing the Developer (POD), Code, and Deployment!

9/7/14: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8713122#msg8713122

Dan Metcalf reviews StealthText: "Provides an ingenious solution for secure [anonymous] SMS transfers.... It's the real deal."

http://www.atcsecure.com/proof_of_code/stealthcoin/StealthCoin%20Review.docx

9/7/14: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8722020#msg8722020

StealthText v0.33 Release!!!

9/7/14: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg8722172#msg8722172

Video of a StealthText transaction being completed from Tehran, Iran!

I hope You can read.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:52:39 PM

People are answering your question and your not responding to the answers.

You are the ONLY one here hating on XST.

Why do you want XST to fail?

Your coming off like a bitter loser who doesn't want anyone else to succeed.  Undecided

Why do you stick around? You said yesterday that you were out.

BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:52:48 PM

Answered me? I didn't have a question, here, let me refer you to my original point.

What has XST Made to date? An android app to send coins? Anything else? Serious question.

What other coin has done that and built a platform like this to be expanded upon?  
And what other coin has as competent of a dev/team behind it as this coin has for future development?

Serious questions.

Cloakcoin has anonymous transfers via SMS: http://cloakpal.com/img/screenshots/wallet-03-address.png

XST only works in an android app, but one day hopes it to be SMS yet they already claim they have the first one LMAO

drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:52:55 PM

Wow...  Stealth has been hit by several dumps and each time it comes slinging back...

This doesn't happen unless it's solid...

objectofawareness

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

Answered me? I didn't have a question, here, let me refer you to my original point.

What has XST Made to date? An android app to send coins? Anything else? Serious question.

What other coin has done that and built a platform like this to be expanded upon?  
And what other coin has as competent of a dev/team behind it as this coin has for future development?

Serious questions.

Cloakcoin has anonymous transfers via SMS: http://cloakpal.com/img/screenshots/wallet-03-address.png

XST only works in an android app, but one day hopes it to be SMS yet they already claim they have the first one LMAO

What has BTCD done?

Why aren't you over there trying to save people?
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:56:08 PM

People are answering your question and your not responding to the answers.

You are the ONLY one here hating on XST.

Why do you want XST to fail?

Your coming off like a bitter loser who doesn't want anyone else to succeed.  Undecided

Why do you stick around? You said yesterday that you were out.

The title of this thread include:  World's first anonymous SMS Tx!

Which is untrue on 2 levels:

1: It is not the first

2. XST does not work by sending just a SMS yet, it uses an android app. When you atleast have it working with SMS i'll let you argue XST's is better, but it's not even made yet, so to call your coin the "first" is silly, i just think people should know.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

@BTCGraphics  Look brother we don't have nothing personal. Here I request you to not waste your energy against XST. It will be more better go to the thread of your favorite coin and make lobbing for that. Leave us alone , we need not your advises.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

This coin has:
  • Serious Dev with  5+Star POD Certification done by CryptoAsian (who also complimented the dev's intellect). He answered tons of questions over at the reddit ama, I felt pretty satisfied with his answers.
  • Certified by CryptoCertify for 3 stars
  • Impressive Innovative Tech: I mean anon sms transactions that don't even need 3G Data coverage like other anon coin apps? Come on!
  • A third party audit done by none other than Dan Metcalf (atcsecure) of XC fame. The audit states that the tech works just as it's promoted, he even comments on the great coding and technical abilities of the dev.
  • An UNFUDDABLE community that has held strong through lots of dips, there is great support for the coin!
  • It's even been complimented on this thread by McKie, the Research and Development Director for BlackCoin
  • Upcoming Stealthsend with Blockchain Obfuscation

Brb, gonna buy more XST
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:58:11 PM

Serious questions.

Crypto is about innovation and it's a marathon not a sprint. We'll see who gets there first, but my money is all on Stealth.
Only problem with that is that there is already a working SMS anon solution in the crypto world, so there is no need to "Wait and see who gets there first".

Seems like denial to me.

-Cloak has no anon working anon solution as far as I know, it failed POSA audit and the SMS is centralized. That may change, but I don't know.
-You're obviously a CLK fanboy from post history, which means your posts are biased FUD. That's your right, but it's true. I have no problem with CloakCoin, but I find it a little funny you're in the Cloak thread being a cheerleader when it obviously has faults too.  
-In addition to StealthText, Stealth has innovated its own TOR network integration and has also the best optimized POS network when measured on Bittrex connections, which is why it has already been cloned by several other notable coins.

As an investor you'll have to decide if the "wait" is worth the "reward" - everything starts somewhere. The coin is less focused on "flash"..  If you like innovative cryptography, you've come to the right place. However, it will take patience and time - it's a long term investment that I believe is justified based on what we've seen over the last month here.

I don't really have a problem with your question-asking, or bragging about trading the "pump and dump", but I ask that you don't flame or attack anyone without provocation here.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Forbet

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:59:57 PM

Serious questions.

Ok, either you really are retarded, or you need to go to the emergency room right now because you're having a seizure or something. Did you seriously just tell me that you didn't ask a question, and then quote a question that you asked as proof?

To say that we have "just" an android app that does SMS is like saying a Fararri(XST) "just" has 4 tires and a body, like your 1979 Pinto, painted dog shit green (cloak) has 4 tires and a body. You're totally overlooking the engine under the hood.
objectofawareness

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:01:11 PM

Is the link for yesterday's Reddit still up?

BTCgraphics, you need to read through it. People were asking the same questions that you are and Hondo was answering them.

There's no better place to get the information, but from the guy that did it himself.
BTCgraphics

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:01:54 PM

Serious questions.

Crypto is about innovation and it's a marathon not a sprint. We'll see who gets there first, but my money is all on Stealth.
Only problem with that is that there is already a working SMS anon solution in the crypto world, so there is no need to "Wait and see who gets there first".

Seems like denial to me.

-Cloak has no anon working anon as far as I know, it failed POSA audit and the SMS is centralized.
-You're obviously a Cloak fanboy from post history, which means your posts are biased FUD. That's your right, but it's true.
-In addition to StealthText, Stealth has innovated its own TOR network integration and has also the best optimized POS network when measured on Bittrex connections, which is why it has already been cloned by several other notable coins. We are barely starting the journey, as an investor you'll have to decide if the "wait" is worth the "reward" - everything starts somewhere. The coin is less focused on "flash" and apps, if you prefer glitz, go buy Cloak or Veri.  If you like innovative code and cryptography, you've come to the right place.

I don't really have a problem with your question-asking, or bragging about trading the "pump and dump", but I ask that you don't flame or attack anyone without provocation here.

On the contrary, cloak does have working anon, yet failed it's audit because it was not 100% trust less Just like every other anon coin including this one, till i see an audit.

objectofawareness

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:02:07 PM

Serious questions.

Seems like denial to me.

-Cloak has no anon working anon solution as far as I know, it failed POSA audit and the SMS is centralized. That may change, but I don't know.
-You're obviously a CLK fanboy from post history, which means your posts are biased FUD. That's your right, but it's true. I have no problem with CloakCoin, but I find it a little funny you're in the Cloak thread being a cheerleader when it obviously has faults too. 
-In addition to StealthText, Stealth has innovated its own TOR network integration and has also the best optimized POS network when measured on Bittrex connections, which is why it has already been cloned by several other notable coins. We are barely starting the journey, as an investor you'll have to decide if the "wait" is worth the "reward" - everything starts somewhere. The coin is less focused on "flash" and apps, if you prefer glitz, go buy Cloak or Veri.  If you like innovative cryptography, you've come to the right place.

+1000
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:03:28 PM

Serious questions.

Seems like denial to me.

-In addition to StealthText, Stealth has innovated its own TOR network integration and has also the best optimized POS network when measured on Bittrex connections, which is why it has already been cloned by several other notable coins. We are barely starting the journey, as an investor you'll have to decide if the "wait" is worth the "reward" - everything starts somewhere. The coin is less focused on "flash" and apps, if you prefer glitz, go buy Cloak or Veri.  If you like innovative cryptography, you've come to the right place.

Unlike many newbyes trolls wrote a really decent person with high confidence, it says that the XST secure investment.

Forbet

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:03:37 PM

Is the link for yesterday's Reddit still up?

BTCgraphics, you need to read through it. People were asking the same questions that you are and Hondo was answering them.

There's no better place to get the information, but from the guy that did it himself.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2frgcd/i_am_the_lead_developer_for_stealthcoin_and/
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:04:18 PM

Only problem with that is that there is already a working SMS anon solution in the crypto world, so there is no need to "Wait and see who gets there first"..

I know you are just trolling, but two points might help you understand if you don't already:

1. The stealthtext android app is the SMS client. It sends the SMS message. Even the screenshot you linked is just a client. You might think that SMS needs too look like your android SMS chat box, but it doesn't need to. Any program can send an SMS if the phone user allows it.

2. You are kidding that cloak SMS is anon, right? You can clearly see balance information and accounts right in the SMS. Plus the whole service goes through a central "claok pal" server. That's a single point of failure. The differences between cloak pal and stealth text are huge.

If you have a serious question. Ask it. But you are just being a troll at this point and it's getting a bit tedious.

Tedious troll. That's really the worst kind because not only are you a troll, you are boring.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: