Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:39:13 PM

Wow....glad I was able to find this coin.  Looks like it has a great community behind it (with the normal FUD), and a real competent developer.  I don't have much to invest, but of everything I've seen, this looks like the closest thing to a winner!

be welcome
you will not regret it my friend
this is just the beginning. A great thing will happen here
a small investment will make a lot of money, you will see  Wink
Do not miss this

Thanks man!  I've noticed you're quite an integral member of the coin community.  So thanks for the welcome!

Yep, I'm here since the beginning as I was also in the beginning of darkcoin, cloak, vericoin and key  Wink
I'm on the hunt for the perfect cryptocoin and I really believe I have found

KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:54:24 PM

Hey Pookielax - don't worry! Always when you tell people something important based on chart they call you fuder etc bs.

I know this very good Smiley they told me this so times.

But after dump ppl are bagholders and you're the real trader with some reading charts skill Smiley nice feeling

Those ppl are noobs-morons like, cannot even do basic analysis of chart.

Hey you are #theretical at irc? He's also fan of ichimoku cloud Cheesy

Nope... and by the way Theoretical is a GIRL.. andyea she does love using the cloud

Pookielax31 is a guy named Boh (not a girl) on twitter (search Boh on twitter) and works with TrollsRoyce million coins holders of SDC. Expect to see their buy SDC crap soon after they trash this coin to death.

WTF are you on about?

TrollsRoyce is a upstanding member of the crypto world here.  He is no pump and dumper.  Get your facts right before you slander people.

Like fuck. He hold 1.3 million SDC coins then goes on rants about how bobsurplus owns a million coins and will crash it. He is a hypocrite at best and outright scam arteist at worst. Take a good look at Shadowcoins market trade lately. See how all of sudden they have tons of volume and are rising. Go in their iirc and you will see how they are selling their own coins to each other and using bots to spoof volume. That's upstanding? Blatant and false market manipulation going on in Shadowcoin.

DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:14:33 PM

Just wanted to point out.....

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

You have a whitepaper nothing more

First coin to have TOR implemented and first coin to have anon SMS with TOR
these merits should prove something about the coder and the team. You should go back to your BitcoinDark and Boolberry as StealthCoin don't sound right to you.

While I usually agree with what you say. I have to disagree with first coin to have Tor implemented. To my knowledge Anoncoin ANC had Tor along with i2p, before this and others.
Of course not with SMS functions. But as far as the client goes.

visual111

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:25:55 PM

these merits should prove something about the coder and the team. You should go back to your BitcoinDark and Boolberry as StealthCoin don't sound right to you.

edit; So Boolberry already jointed the BitcoinDark network just like Vericoin. It's sound to me all these dying coins want jl777 to help during his hype. This Supernet and all the coins soon deem to be useless just like multigate by jl777, there is no reason for it but hassle to install another wallet. The purpose of Supernet and Multigate is to decentralized and bypass from real exchange but that is not going to be possible. You can't put real money in or exchange coins for real money in a decentralized wallet, to get money in/out then you would need to move these coins to real exchange anyway. There is no reason to install a useless wallet when you can do this over real exchange. If it don't broke don't fix it. Vericoin hacked is vericoin or Mintpal fault for not having better coding, not all coins or all exchanges fault.

MGW offers more decentralization than an exchange like bittrex or mintpal. less likelihood of getting "goxxed", at least that is how i am interpreting the idea.
i don't know what the solution for fiat transfers is edit: maybe here is what you are looking for https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/xusd-markets-at-poloniex-com-coinousd-markets-on-nxt-ae/

USD asset on NXT AE which can be exchanged on coinomat for USD directly to credit card

ccedk also has NXT/FIAT pairings

mgw is getting much better. applications can/are be(ing) built ontop of NXT client for ease of use. i suspect NXT will become a one stop shop for crypto transactions some day. supernet is working on a wallet where all coins can be held which I'm sure will integrate with NXT. You'll be able to hold all your coins on there, trade them for fiat, convert to your CC. no need to withdraw from wallet -> sell on exchange for BTC -> send BTC to coinbase -> withdraw from coinbase.

this is at least what I see happening. these solutions are extremely lucrative; obviously someone will come up with them

nodecoin is working to allow storage of fiat on wallets, i believe.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

StealthCoin will implement (Sublinear signatures) "Chandran Signatures"  - this is ring signatures WITHOUT the block chain bloat                                                         
Ring signatures provide TRUE anoniminity - there is no doubt about that - but they suffer from bloating the block chain - this is why sublinear signatures are a good way to do anon - but wihout the bloat                                                         
Ring Signature coins (Crypto Note Coins) are not feasible for high volume transactions - the chain would grow to large to fast if people started using it like bitcoin or litecoin is used - Stealthcoin wont have this problem - which means stealthcoin could handle VISA or Mastercard type volume without being bloated out to butt fuck no where                                                         

Chandran signatures are square root in size - so it means that a 36KB ring signature now becomes a 4KB Chandran signature - means less space eaten on the block chain (faster synch times etc)                                                         
Crypto Note coins are impractical due to the large space requirements - this is why stealth will utilize "Sub linear Signatures" or "Chandran signatures" and be immune to the bloat - it allows to handle bitcoin volume like transactions                                                         
Chandran signatures (sublinear signatures) were conceptualized at UCLA (they are a real thing that DOES work) - stealth coin will be the FIRST coin to implant such thing                                                         

BBR (Boolberry) was close to solving the bloat problem by pruning and expiring signatures - but this is not the optimal way to do it - "Chandran" SubLinear signatures is the PROPER and optimal way to do it - by means that the signatures themselves will no consume near the space - so no need to prune                                                      

AND THAT'S WHY XST WILL SEE AT LEAST A 10m MARKETCAP. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING.

While I usually agree with what you say. I have to disagree with first coin to have Tor implemented. To my knowledge Anoncoin ANC had Tor along with i2p, before this and others.

Anoncoin don't have Tor implemented;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309716.msg3324942#msg3324942

You would need to download this and install that, all kind of tech stuffs involved.

What I meant implemented is that open and use, it's already implemented and I don't have to do anything. Bitcoin already have Tor long ago but it's not implemented.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

Anoncoin don't have Tor implemented;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309716.msg3324942#msg3324942

You would need to download this and install that, all kind of tech stuffs involved.

What I meant implemented is that open and use, it's already implemented and I don't have to do anything. Bitcoin already have Tor long ago but it's not implemented.

Oh ok, I see where i miss interpreted what you said. Thanks for clarifying, you are correct

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:32:57 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 04:47:16 PM by BTCwriter

edit; So Boolberry already jointed the BitcoinDark network just like Vericoin. It's sound to me all these dying coins want jl777 to help during his hype. This Supernet and all the coins soon deem to be useless just like multigate by jl777, there is no reason for it but hassle to install another wallet. The purpose of Supernet and Multigate is to decentralized and bypass from real exchange but that is not going to be possible. You can't put real money in or exchange coins for real money in a decentralized wallet, to get money in/out then you would need to move these coins to real exchange anyway. There is no reason to install a useless wallet when you can do this over real exchange. If it don't broke don't fix it. Vericoin hacked is vericoin or Mintpal fault for not having better coding, not all coins or all exchanges fault.

MGW offers more decentralization than an exchange like bittrex or mintpal. less likelihood of getting "goxxed", at least that is how i am interpreting the idea.
i don't know what the solution for fiat transfers is edit: maybe here is what you are looking for https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/xusd-markets-at-poloniex-com-coinousd-markets-on-nxt-ae/

All and all you would need real exchange to get fiat into and get more coins or exchange coins for fiat so there is no reason for another useless wallet. If you don't want to goxxed just trade or exchange and move all your coins back to wallet, don't leave it there. It's seem people try to blame others when it's their own fault. In and out don't leave it there, simple as that. Decentralization exchange is just a better name to scam people, it's not possible.

edit; These Poloniex and Coino are real exchange. It's just more hassle and more fees.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:34:08 PM

first tor + pos working perfectly
all other copy&paste this source code
visual111

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:35:35 PM

All and all you would need real exchange to get fiat into and get more coins or exchange coins for fiat so there is no reason for another useless wallet. If you don't want to goxxed just trade or exchange and move all your coins back to wallet, don't leave it there. It's seem people try to blame others when it's their own fault. In and out don't leave it there, simple as that. Decentralization exchange is just a better sound to scam people.

i modified my post a bit, maybe it is worth looking into.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:46:22 PM

edit; So Boolberry already jointed the BitcoinDark network just like Vericoin. It's sound to me all these dying coins want jl777 to help during his hype. This Supernet and all the coins soon deem to be useless just like multigate by jl777, there is no reason for it but hassle to install another wallet. The purpose of Supernet and Multigate is to decentralized and bypass from real exchange but that is not going to be possible. You can't put real money in or exchange coins for real money in a decentralized wallet, to get money in/out then you would need to move these coins to real exchange anyway. There is no reason to install a useless wallet when you can do this over real exchange. If it don't broke don't fix it. [...]

^ +10

BTCwriter nailed this one.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Hey Pookielax - don't worry! Always when you tell people something important based on chart they call you fuder etc bs.

I know this very good Smiley they told me this so times.

But after dump ppl are bagholders and you're the real trader with some reading charts skill Smiley nice feeling

Those ppl are noobs-morons like, cannot even do basic analysis of chart.

Hey you are #theretical at irc? He's also fan of ichimoku cloud Cheesy

Nope... and by the way Theoretical is a GIRL.. andyea she does love using the cloud

Pookielax31 is a guy named Boh (not a girl) on twitter (search Boh on twitter) and works with TrollsRoyce million coins holders of SDC. Expect to see their buy SDC crap soon after they trash this coin to death.

WTF are you on about?

TrollsRoyce is a upstanding member of the crypto world here.  He is no pump and dumper.  Get your facts right before you slander people.

Like fuck. He hold 1.3 million SDC coins then goes on rants about how bobsurplus owns a million coins and will crash it. He is a hypocrite at best and outright scam arteist at worst. Take a good look at Shadowcoins market trade lately. See how all of sudden they have tons of volume and are rising. Go in their iirc and you will see how they are selling their own coins to each other and using bots to spoof volume. That's upstanding? Blatant and false market manipulation going on in Shadowcoin.

^^ Yes is true. CoolStoryTeller tell eveyone their coin is going to sink because Bob have big investment, he say it is bad for one investor to hold large amount of coin. Then I find CoolStory (trollsroyce) own 25% of SDC!!! I sellout quick...
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

All and all you would need real exchange to get fiat into and get more coins or exchange coins for fiat so there is no reason for another useless wallet. If you don't want to goxxed just trade or exchange and move all your coins back to wallet, don't leave it there. It's seem people try to blame others when it's their own fault. In and out don't leave it there, simple as that. Decentralization exchange is just a better sound to scam people.

Yes, I saw that but Poloniex and Coino are real exchange. It's just more hassle and more fees.
If nodecoin is working to allow storage of fiat on wallets chance the fiat will go through real exchange somehow, you can't just send fiat straight to wallet. Also a decentralize wallet can't just send/deposit you a check if you want to exchange to fiat, that would go through a real exchange too.
visual111

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

Yes, I saw that but Poloniex and Coino are real exchange. It's just more hassle and more fees.
If nodecoin is working to allow storage of fiat on wallets chance the fiat will go through real exchange somehow, you can't just send fiat straight to wallet. Also a decentralize wallet can't just send/deposit you a check if you want to exchange to fiat, that would go through a real exchange too.

maybe less fees

what I do now is nxt (any random wallet) -> exchange -> coinbase -> bank

this would let me do nxt -> coinomat -> bank

if nxt integrates more coins into its UI, it might be more useful (supernet wallet?)

INTRODUCING WAVES

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:15:56 PM

maybe less fees

what I do now is nxt (any random wallet) -> exchange -> coinbase -> bank

this would let me do nxt -> coinomat -> bank

if nxt integrates more coins into its UI, it might be more useful (supernet wallet?)

I used to think coinbase is real exchange just like Gox. Store Bitcoin and buy/sell bitcoin.
visual111

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:16:46 PM

I used to think coinbase is real exchange

what does that mean?

INTRODUCING WAVES

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:19:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 05:36:54 PM by BTCwriter

what does that mean?

I used to think coinbase is real exchange just like Gox. Store Bitcoin and buy/sell bitcoin. The purpose of decentralize is not depend on Gox like exchange. Just like I said if you don't want to goxxed then move in and out quick just like you suggested. It's not possible to get all or even 1/50 of the coins into one supernet but exchange like bittrex have all the coins.

The purpose of decentralize wallet like Supernet want to make people think real exchanges are evil

Another problem they will have is only trades among themself, just another way to kill a good coin. Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:39:07 PM

edit; So Boolberry already jointed the BitcoinDark network just like Vericoin. It's sound to me all these dying coins want jl777 to help during his hype. This Supernet and all the coins soon deem to be useless just like multigate by jl777, there is no reason for it but hassle to install another wallet. The purpose of Supernet and Multigate is to decentralized and bypass from real exchange but that is not going to be possible. You can't put real money in or exchange coins for real money in a decentralized wallet, to get money in/out then you would need to move these coins to real exchange anyway. There is no reason to install a useless wallet when you can do this over real exchange. If it don't broke don't fix it. [...]

^ +10

He has no idea really. Supernet will give every other coin the option what all of them can do already, for example like vericoin buying their coins via Phone or credit card then you can just trade them on Multinet.

If you have a coin that is not decentral yet ? No problem just use Supernet and use this abillity from other coins it is like a swiss arm knife.

Anyone that can not see what supernet can achieve is just in envy because he wants to get rich with his chosen only currency. This will just end up like all new altcoins do in a FUD and SPAM and ATTACK's of other coins called Currency Wars.

Good luck you gonna need it.

We for once know that teamwork and open for ideas will change the landscape of altcoins forever. Old people can stick to their pump and dump tactics if they want that. On Supernet we will have other plans then that.

Another problem they will have is only trades among themself, just another way to kill a good coin. Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join. This was mentioned as all coins would have all the futures that other coins have.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:41:11 PM

what does that mean?

I used to think coinbase is real exchange just like Gox. Store Bitcoin and buy/sell bitcoin. The purpose of decentralize is not depend on Gox like exchange. Just like I said if you don't want to goxxed then move in and out quick just like you suggested. It's not possible to get all or even 1/50 of the coins into one supernet but exchange like bittrex have all the coins.

The purpose of decentralize wallet like Supernet want to make people think real exchanges are evil

Another problem they will have is only trades among themself, just another way to kill a good coin. Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join.

You know why Night Trader was created ? Because of Cryptsy go rouge again and Exchange sites like Bittrex that give a fuck about customers.

Keep hope up that Centralization will get you out these problems. Decentralization is the key to everything.

Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join. This was mentioned as all coins would have all the futures that other coins have so no coin is different.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

He has no idea really. Supernet will give every other coin the option what all of them can do already, for example like vericoin buying their coins via Phone or credit card then you can just trade them on Multinet.

If you have a coin that is not decentral yet ? No problem just use Supernet and use this abillity from other coins it is like a swiss arm knife.

Anyone that can not see what supernet can achieve is just in envy because he wants to get rich with his chosen only currency. This will just end up like all new altcoins do in a FUD and SPAM and ATTACK's of other coins called Currency Wars.

We for once know that teamwork and open for ideas will change the landscape of altcoins forever. Old people can stick to their pump and dump tactics if they want that. On Supernet we will have other plans then that.

Please keep in mind this member has NOTHING to do with the StealthCoin team.

Don't trust any exchange!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

^ +10

You are really close minded to think that the Marketcap will not go higher. You know why he is using NxT gateways ? Once these Networks will be up and fully running Coders and other people will come in and help out because thats their community...

You can tell about NxT what ever you want but these guys are really bright.

You're still not want to understand my point;
Say 1 coin have market cap of $1mill and a second coin is $4mil then soon both coins will be $2.5mil each. There is no purpose to join a Supernet if you want your coin to be alive, only dying coin would join. This was mentioned as all coins would have all the futures that other coins have so no coin is different. This is the bad idea.
Who is benefits the most? Probably NXT and BitcoinDark but other coins are just little pawns.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: