Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:34:10 AM

About to hit the hay now, how long has LongAndShort been going non-stop? It doesn't seem like he's slept in a couple days.
That ain't good for ya, bro!

Takes lots of motivation and it seems like some very good drugs.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:42:57 AM

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.
DFJ

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:50:14 AM

The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Granted, unlike this guy, I didn't go into those other threads and come out saying it was crap and vaporware, but still, some of us would like some real technical discussions and when we don't see any, it does not reflect well on the coin and the devs.

Not an unreasonable request, but you should similarly see that it's not unreasonable to ignore the request.  For example, in the early days of XC, which despite its other failings has seen many technical successes, Dan answered technical questions in the thread all the time.  Then he clearly realized that was a massive drain on his time and not worth it as for every intelligent and well meaning technical question he had to wade through a pile of worthless troll questions.  Parallel here is that while your question is reasonable, does the dev really need to take his time to deal with longandshort, who doesn't have an argument and just shouts that he doesn't think the project will work?  So maybe dev decides he'd rather just focus on coding rather than putting himself at the beck and call of Random People On The Internet and answers neither question.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:53:43 AM

The devs not responding to these comments (and they do know this is going on) just further demonstrates how little credibility this guy has.

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

Granted, unlike this guy, I didn't go into those other threads and come out saying it was crap and vaporware, but still, some of us would like some real technical discussions and when we don't see any, it does not reflect well on the coin and the devs.

It seems like only logical people think the same thing i have come to conclusion it is vaporwaer because of the bashing and the way ive been treated you saw what i asked to begin with and what followed your points are bang on correct now with regards to my claims its simple. Regular ring signatures cannot be used because double spending is untraceable as they are unlinkable. no one is able to find out wether any two signatures (with two spends) are generated by the same entity or not. Linkable ring signatures provide the remedy to this problem by allowing the public to detect any signer who has produced two or more signatures. Hondo does not know how to pick the right paper the tracability is needed to to prevent double spending and chandran are unlinkable/tracable The way its implied is vaporware!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:55:10 AM

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations. 

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

+1
they are trying to force Hondo to explain how to implement Chandran signatures, so they can do the same in shitco ... sorry, shadowcoin.

Did you just quote your own post again!?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:57:39 AM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

+1
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:05:39 AM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

[/b]

That has nothing to do with xst and thus is completely offtopic! do you know what that means? you don't realise how stupid you come off to people who have half a clue what it is you are talking about.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:07:35 AM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy sdc, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

[/b]

RadDragon

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 02:09:53 AM

I'll be blunt.  The devs not responding is not a good thing.  Look at how many pages have been filled with this stuff.  There are many of us that want to hear real technical answers to things and don't get them.  For example, I want to know what the size of the transactions will be with low mixes compared to CN coins as opposed to those given in the whitepaper as a selling point for chandran sigs.  When I brought it up before, I was labeled a troll/fuder etc and got no answers.

When I asked real question about BTCD, jl777 answered me.  When I asked questions about SDC, the dev answered me.  Fact is, I could list a few more coins where the dev actually answered my questions but in here, all you get is posts about how this is the second coming and posts get buried with images.

It's really hard for the devs to find legitimate questions behind all of the bullshit that this guy has been spouting off.  He is a fucking headache.

The devs are on slack chat so, I will mention something for them to check out your questions.  Or you can pm them - they respond to those, too.  Try that - they're pretty cool people and have been very responsive to the community.

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
sibcurrency

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:11:05 AM

+1

[XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthSend, World's first anonymous SMS
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name. Worry about buy wall of your shadowcoin that is pathetic. No volume. No blockchain. No friends

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you?
Besides getting the threads of other coins spreading fud and trolling, you also send pm to investors of these other coins asking for them to buy sdc, as a desperate beggar.
You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.

[/b]

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:24:01 AM

It's really hard for the devs to find legitimate questions behind all of the bullshit that this guy has been spouting off.  He is a fucking headache.

The devs are on slack chat so, I will mention something for them to check out your questions.  Or you can pm them - they respond to those, too.  Try that - they're pretty cool people and have been very responsive to the community.

what a load of garbage i have been saying the same thing in about 100 different ways and the community says the same old crap just like you are saying!! don't take some moral high road im trying to get to the bottom of something we all want to know and you all want to hide!
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

Buy support doesn't matter right now, because noone will sell acceptable amount of XST for a price below 20k-30k Grin
Stealthcoin cap in the end of November about 10-15mlns, you must be real idiot to sell now, lol

Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:32:08 AM

Bob is posting in all threads he's in that he's on vacation for a couple weeks and that's he's coming back later. He has also done so here. If he was out he would be shitting all over Stealth, but he's not. Even then this is exactly how everyone was acting early September in the LXC thread and they dropped to 3k. Now they're sitting at 15k after almost cracking 20k. Took less than a month. I'm setting low buys and holding. I'm patient. That's me. That's what I'm doing.
Forbet

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:33:58 AM

Long and short, have you gone into slackchat and spoken with the devs?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:34:26 AM

Bob is posting in all threads he's in that he's on vacation for a couple weeks and that's he's coming back later. He has also done so here. If he was out he would be shitting all over Stealth, but he's not. Even then this is exactly how everyone was acting early September in the LXC thread and they dropped to 3k. Now they're sitting at 15k after almost cracking 20k. Took less than a month. I'm setting low buys and holding. I'm patient. That's me. That's what I'm doing.

THIS ^
sibcurrency

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:37:49 AM

Open Bazaar Update

Traders on underground “Dark” markets in the crypto-currency space face the constant risk of their marketplace of choice being shut down, and coins subsequently lost.

This risk is related to the centralization of these marketplaces. With this model, users face fees and regulations and must trust the platform itself. With abundant failed examples like Silk Road in the underground markets and Mt.Gox in the crypto-exchange sphere, it’s clear centralization is not the answer.

Fortunately, with peer-to-peer transactions made possible by cryptocurrencies, a truly decentralized platform is within reach.

Open Bazaar, an upcoming decentralized network for free commerce, is open-source and currently in beta. Sometime in December, we’re planning to launch our own iteration of Open Bazaar exclusive to StealthSend/StealthCoin.

Benefits of the Open Bazaar platform:

-Completely anonymous, if so desired (compatible with Tor and I2P)
-No fees
-”Reputation Pledges” based on proof-of-burn, a method by which crypto-currency is purposely destroyed to aid in establishing the one’s commitment to the platform.
-Trust Ratings
-Arbitration system & Ricardian Contracts Generator for special deals
-Encrypted messaging and chat

We’ve also been contacted about an upcoming article on one of the most prominent DarkNetMarkets media portals that will discuss StealthSend, and the future role of anonymous cryptocurrency in DarkNet marketplaces.

We look forward to serving our user’s interests in their privacy and their freedom to buy and sell goods online!

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:41:57 AM

Not an unreasonable request, but you should similarly see that it's not unreasonable to ignore the request.  For example, in the early days of XC, which despite its other failings has seen many technical successes, Dan answered technical questions in the thread all the time.  Then he clearly realized that was a massive drain on his time and not worth it as for every intelligent and well meaning technical question he had to wade through a pile of worthless troll questions.  Parallel here is that while your question is reasonable, does the dev really need to take his time to deal with longandshort, who doesn't have an argument and just shouts that he doesn't think the project will work?  So maybe dev decides he'd rather just focus on coding rather than putting himself at the beck and call of Random People On The Internet and answers neither question.

Quite an interesting take on the actions of someone you are not, so you are saying that everyone else that has asked anything here that has not revived a mature answer is not worthy because they are "some random from the internet" You do realise we are all random and are all on the Internet don't you? no clearly not with a stupid idea such as that..so because i asked a simple question and got bashed and have been asking it ever since im not worthy because i wont give up..cmon you have lost the plot! and are quite offensive. you would not put up with this bs so why should any body else! that is whats lost to me! how you justify it is scary! this is plain and simple about my sig and the claims i present nothing more nothing less you people cant answer and you handle it by swinging an axe. primitive to say the least!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:45:34 AM

Long and short, have you gone into slackchat and spoken with the devs?

I don't use slackchat should i..this is a community question i really wasn't asking the devs but encouraging your community to look at the glaring facts..something you are all still well incapable of doing bar a few that don't seem to be holding it! funny that isn't it! if i was invested both time and money i would be asking a lot more then this maybe you should be too! and don't start on me twisting it up to suit you i don't have to do anything other then what i'm doing right now you are all making a perfect example for everyone to see of how not to handle things!
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: