Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [VIA]  (Read 71864 times)
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:32:03 AM

About refunds: all sales are final. There are no refunds *UNLESS* you happen to send BTC after the close. The reason for this, explained in the terms is that some people are mining multipools to their payout address and it may payout after the sale closes.

In those cases only, you are entitled to a refund under the conditions set out (payments received for up to 3 days after the close), and claims made within 5 days from the close.

Example: sale closes Thursday 23:59:59, you send payments that arrive (blockchain timestamped) Friday 3pm. You are entitled to a refund.

Example: sale closes Thursday 23:59:59, you send payments that arrive (blockchain timestamped) Thursday 23:59:59 -  You are not entitled to a refund.
Man, I will dump all my coins when it hits exchange, you have my word.

In that case you don't seem to understand the potential this coin has.

I felt I was fooled by the stupid picture, the stupid word "LAST CHANCE" and the end time, the SAFE PERIOD makes nonsense excepting misleading investors , like some kind of scam, I will dump all my coins since it has no business with money, it's about moral quanlity

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:33:24 AM

For anyone that actually wants a refund - I'll buy your VIA (assuming the mechanics could be worked out)

Unless you're just trolling??

And to everyone who is complaining - can you make it any more obvious that you did zero research and are just looking for an IPO dump?   Why not buy some shitcoin for that?  Can't you tell that VIA is building a real coin?  Not some crap to dump.  I can already hear you complaining that VIA is not on enough exchanges etc. for you to turn a profit.

I hope that this coin frustrates the hell out of you and takes its sweet time getting liquid.

Grow up.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
weedo84

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:36:14 AM

About refunds: all sales are final. There are no refunds *UNLESS* you happen to send BTC after the close. The reason for this, explained in the terms is that some people are mining multipools to their payout address and it may payout after the sale closes.

In those cases only, you are entitled to a refund under the conditions set out (payments received for up to 3 days after the close), and claims made within 5 days from the close.

Example: sale closes Thursday 23:59:59, you send payments that arrive (blockchain timestamped) Friday 3pm. You are entitled to a refund.

Example: sale closes Thursday 23:59:59, you send payments that arrive (blockchain timestamped) Thursday 23:59:59 -  You are not entitled to a refund.

I felt I was fooled by the stupid picture, the stupid word "LAST CHANCE" and the end time, the SAFE PERIOD makes nonsense excepting misleading investors , like some kind of scam, I will dump all my coins since it has no business with money, it's about moral quanlity

It was very clear to us all what safe period means, if you're the only one that didnt understand and making threats it is your problem- we're sorry.

cryptocobain

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:37:45 AM

I am willing to buy out your Viacoin investment. Please PM me and we can make the arrangements with Drak.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:41:51 AM

Looks like this cryptocobain guy just found some shampoo for you, I believe it's made by Johnson & Johnson and called no more tears.
Primitive

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:45:22 AM

As I also mentioned a few posts back - I'm up for buying VIA from any disgruntled folks.  Win-win.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Who cares?

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:45:50 AM

Drak, 550 BTC still not enough for you?
blaaaaacksuit

Activity: 280

Who cares?

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:47:34 AM

I am willing to buy out your Viacoin investment. Please PM me and we can make the arrangements with Drak.

Why do you want to buy from him? You can just add more btc to your presale wallet as this thing is going to clearly go on for much longer
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:49:25 AM

Why do you want to buy from him? You can just add more btc to your presale wallet as this thing is going to clearly go on for much longer

because 1 option involves buying coins that have already been calculated into the distribution, while the other means adding more money to the investment and spreading the coins out even more, one raises the price slightly, the other does not
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:50:07 AM

Thanks man, I have PM you.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
cryptocobain

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:50:35 AM

Because if I buy from him, then I don't add more BTC to the pot and raise the avg buy in price.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:54:37 AM

Whoever else is selling and having a change of heart, please pm me as well. Very interested in buying what you have (or i should say, WILL have) currently without raising the price.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 02:01:27 AM

Whoever else is selling and having a change of heart, please pm me as well. Very interested in buying what you have (or i should say, WILL have) currently without raising the price.

Good show!

Also, thanks to CryptoCobain

Joshua.Dan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:17:00 AM

I don't think its a good news to get on Bittrex, since there are so many dump&pump coin.
Do you wanna join them?
Please focus on how to make a good coin rather than how can I let my coin on an exchanges.
If you focus on exchanges, that's definitely a scam coin.

everycoin

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:21:10 AM

this is the ICO list,

http://presale.viacoin.org/list.html

10% coin already sold for more than 553 btc, and the number continue increasing.

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:23:25 AM

this is the ICO list,

10% coin already sold for more than 553 btc, and the number continue increasing.

Brand new with 0 Activity???
everycoin

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:32:15 AM

this is the ICO list,

Brand new with 0 Activity???

when so many people thinking CRYPTI IPO if stop at 750 btc, VIACOIN SAYS: WELCOME DONATION.

masternode

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:11:07 AM

Top address: 75 btc.   Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:13:39 AM

QFT

i'm just gonna shake my head and roll my eyes.. i have better things to do than list off the obvious douchebaggery here

and if this is the future god help us all..

FUD first & ask questions later™
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:25:16 AM

Top address: 75 btc.   Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Where is the holding wallet for all the btc collected?

How do we know that the btc isn't being used to dilute the ico?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: