Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity  (Read 101079 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:47:42 PM

by the way we need more pools MPOS ones...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coke15

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:52:30 PM

hi

i am receiving too my coin

waiting...
meilixinqing

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:05:10 PM

The wallet to detect Trojan horse Cry

slow your horses down there aint no rats on the wallet is a false alarm...

Can you fix it?
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:19:21 PM

The wallet to detect Trojan horse Cry

slow your horses down there aint no rats on the wallet is a false alarm...

Can you fix it?

use a VMW or sandboxie if you dont trust it...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
vger888

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

AidBit - Technical Support

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:38:12 PM

every body check again

find trojan.200

danger's close

Check only the wallet-qt and you will see only one false positives. The reason that many trojans are in the pack because it has miners included. Just delete those if you don't trust them, only keep the wallet and use your own miners.

I'd prefer a single wallet-qt portable instead of the installer with built in miners as well but I can see why they included the miners.

On another note, the wallet still keep crashing every few hours with nothing in the debug.log.

Portable wallet will be available shortly. Can you please check the application error log and post the results. We did extensive testing on multiple configurations and the only crashing we founds was on old xp platform and I am sure we fixed that. Thanks!
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:31:24 PM

On the OP,it says:
10% of every block reward will go to a special charity account.
3% of each block reward goes to developers.
@Dev could you plz tell us what exactly the address of the special charity account and your Dev address are??
We don't want to see crazy dump from these 2 addresses when Aidbit on exchange

Public charity account's address is already posted on our web page, together with live account ballance. www.aidbit.net/humanitarian-aid. More detailed and more transparent method is being worked on.

Charity address: ANhmhMCxJZkV7M5nmBMaXZWVfRuba79B3m
Dev address:  AVBLFaezaUM83odu4x3Rr8dQ8vHVFHEddC

Actually you can find both in the block explorer, since percantage of every block found goes there.

AidBit

please do not hurry to exchanges , dont want this coin to be a pump-dump one.
PS: website looks gooooood. Lips sealed
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:54:39 PM

Difficulty based block reward according to: ceil(8 * dDiff / (525600 + nHeight) * 525600)

looks like the more and more coins will be generate in the future , what a inflation Sad
St.Neman

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:39:45 PM

just for first post here....   Smiley
one of my rigs, mining aidbit with 3 gpu-s + cpu

http://clip2net.com/s/iyvCsG
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

I think this coin has huge potential. I'm fan of humanitarian coins and I lastly invested in CleanWaterCoin as well although those guys keep having technical problems with their coin (but they are still fighting to get it all sorted out). This coin seems to be very simmilar to CleanWaterCoin. I believe this coin is not a scam because developers must have put massive effort into developing custom wallet with built-in miner, the website is quite professional and they are responsive. You don't see such luxury at majority of current scam coins launched within last 2 months. What is more, I have feeling that the launch of this coin was very original which reminds me Minerals coin. To sump up, I'm mining this coin because it's simply way much different then all those copy cat shit scam coins recently launched.
coke15

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:05:01 PM

ya  i have a good feeling to this coin too   BUT  we don t have enaugh transparency

please  devs  take a time to reorganize/optimize the information, speech and ALL the answers

doing this you will clear  any doubts

Grin
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

ya  i have a good feeling to this coin too   BUT  we don t have enaugh transparency

please  devs  take a time to reorganize/optimize the information, speech and ALL the answers

Grin

Don't worry, DEV's is certainly knowing what he is doing. Either it will be big scam, or big success. Just check Minerals how controversial that coin was when they tried to introduce new concept of mining by restricting hashrate while having closed source. I actually made 1 BTC profit on that coin by mining with small stupid 3 GPU rig just for 1 week and then selling at cca 5K SAT on the first big pump. Very little miners were mining that coin because they were influenced by fudders so I mined shitload of coins on low diff. Smiley The thing is that you have to be really strong not to be influenced by FUD squads so easily and you have to use your own brain. Sometimes FUD is legitimate, but mostly it has the only goal to push the price down or distract miners from mining that particular coin.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 06:14:44 PM

AidBit Pool
http://aid.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GO GO GO!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://aid.coin-miners.info:3394

Rent some groestl hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

Some help for newbies. Use this miner to get the best hashrate but I think this one is also integrated with the wallet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652849.0

My results:

R280X -> 12,74 Mh
R290 -> 15,72 Mh

sgminer -k groestlcoin --difficulty-multiplier 0.00390625  -o stratum+tcp://maya.aidbit.net:3032 -u YourWalletAddress -p x -I 22,22,22 -g 1,1,1 --gpu-engine 1200,1200,1100  --gpu-memclock 1050,1050,1000 --gpu-fan 65 -w 256,256,256

Drivers: AMD Catalyst 14.7

I'm pretty sure higher hashrate can be achieved but I was not able to run faster. If anyone is getting better results, feel free to disclose details of your setup.
coke15

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:29:11 PM

Grin

Don't worry, DEV's is certainly knowing what he is doing. Either it will be big scam, or big success. Just check Minerals how controversial that coin was when they tried to introduce new concept of mining by restricting hashrate while having closed source. I actually made 1 BTC profit on that coin by mining with small stupid 3 GPU rig just for 1 week and then selling at cca 5K SAT on the first big pump. Very little miners were mining that coin because they were influenced by fudders so I mined shitload of coins on low diff. Smiley The thing is that you have to be really strong not to be influenced by FUD squads so easily and you have to use your own brain. Sometimes FUD is legitimate, but mostly it has the only goal to push the price down or distract miners from mining that particular coin.

hi
 i loved the concept of mineral  and mining in wallet,all in one,no pool no fee  it s extra cool Smiley.

my brain  wants details ,evil is hide in details Wink

I can not handle a situation if I have ALL the details, omission can cause completely different result.

I work like this ,and i am very curious.
AidBit (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:03:39 PM

I think this coin has huge potential. I'm fan of humanitarian coins and I lastly invested in CleanWaterCoin as well although those guys keep having technical problems with their coin (but they are still fighting to get it all sorted out). This coin seems to be very simmilar to CleanWaterCoin. I believe this coin is not a scam because developers must have put massive effort into developing custom wallet with built-in miner, the website is quite professional and they are responsive. You don't see such luxury at majority of current scam coins launched within last 2 months. What is more, I have feeling that the launch of this coin was very original which reminds me Minerals coin. To sump up, I'm mining this coin because it's simply way much different then all those copy cat shit scam coins recently launched.

Thank you so much for your kind words. Truly massive amount of energy was put into this project and we can't say enough how proud we all are, that everything went as smooth as it did. We're here to stay and we're here to make the difference. In couple of days we will present a more thorough plan of our our vision, so please be patient.

Thank you,

AidBit
AidBit (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:10:32 PM

please do not hurry to exchanges , dont want this coin to be a pump-dump one.
PS: website looks gooooood. Lips sealed

Nothing to worry about, we're in no hurry. Thank you very much. Smiley
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words. Truly massive amount of energy was put into this project and we can't say enough how proud we all are, that everything went as smooth as it did. We're here to stay and we're here to make the difference. In couple of days we will present a more thorough plan of our our vision, so please be patient.

Thank you,

AidBit

Looking and sounding very good..
+1 to this project.
SimkoMiner

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:23:36 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 08:38:27 PM by SimkoMiner

Actually a miner integrated in a wallet is nothing new. Guys, but I can tell you that this is the very first coin where the built-in miner is really worth using. Usually scam coins put some shit miner in the wallet so that it looks like that the DEVs made some effort but usually those ones using built-in miner are loosing big time because it's usually just some stupid cpu-miner. But these guys have integrated the latest gpu optimized version of SGMiner in the wallet which is really working. This is really a milestone in altcoin development and this is especially very beneficial for newbie miners who are kinda lost in this world of different algo's and miner forks. I can say that I'm already a semi-senior in cryptoworld and I'm amazed that finally there is some coin which surprised me. I'm already sick of those copy cat coins where the DEV had spend max 2 hours just to copy different coin and change logo. These guys must have spent weeks to come up with their version!
operater1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

Can anybody wrote conf file 270x ?
virgojeep

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

Something I can't understand with the wallet. Maybe someone can shine light on this for me. I'm mining from the felix pool and when I visit their webpage it says I have a certain amount of shares. The amount changes periodically which confuses me. It doesn't say anywhere what the payout schedule is. Do I have to mine for a specific amount of time before the initial payout? In the wallet it says blocks are being solved and AidBit is being rewarded then it shows my hash rate. Is that the reward for the whole pool?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: