Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:14:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AID] AidBit | Digital-currency redefined | POW/POS | Groestl | Charity  (Read 101086 times)
idad01

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:49:27 AM

thanks!
virgojeep

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:02:46 AM

I wanted to share a small thing i noticed. Nothing major. In the wallet when your in the mining tab the text in the export tag looks doubled like its being refracted. I assume its because the word export is being displayed twice and just looks like a refraction.
AidBit (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:23:57 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:57:46 AM by AidBit

I wanted to share a small thing i noticed. Nothing major. In the wallet when your in the mining tab the text in the export tag looks doubled like its being refracted. I assume its because the word export is being displayed twice and just looks like a refraction.

It looks that way because the tab is disabled on the mining and send coins pages. But your right, it isn't obvious enough.
AidBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 04:30:20 AM

SOS!!!!

I have mined twice,the time is 2014.7.19-2014.7.24 and 7.30-7.31,but my old wallet show 47000 coins ,these coins were the first step's coins,

wo download the new wallet in another computer ,the old wallet is working very well,but not accept the twiec step's coins,noly gei me the interests of 47000,

the new wallet only gei me the twice'coins  ,surprise to me ,the twice'coins is only 100+ coins.

I find the net wallet address, the address show 55000+coins.

can you  help me?

my new wallet and old wallet

Please post your TX IDs and receive addresses. Regarding the interest, the coins start to make interest after 7 days. If you move the coins from one account to another, you lose coin age.

You also have to realize that the wallet on the other computer does not have the same address.

AidBit
vger888

Activity: 129

AidBit - Technical Support

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:47:42 AM

Hi guys, sorry I was a bit absent these last couple of days. I was buried in the code and I can say with pride, I think we did it. Smiley

V.
AidBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 05:49:50 AM

Hi guys, sorry I was a bit absent these last couple of days. I was buried in the code and I can say with pride, I think we did it. Smiley

V.

That'll do V-Ger, that'll do! (~Babe) Cheesy
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:53:46 AM

With the following informations, could you explain me how you calculate the block reward ?
Code:
$ aidbitd getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.0.2.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 17965,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 4054901.95566341,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "82.229.26.235",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 12.67447368,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00060976
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1405716160,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00010000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

The error message will be corrected soon, when wallet will get updated Smiley

Thanks.

Well, with the above information you could only estimate the reward for block 19765, since the reward is now based on previous block's height and difficulty. But you could call getblockhash 17964 and getblock #hash to get the correct difficulty, then you'd just need to calculate it using: ceil(8 * dDiff / (525600 + 17964) * 525600). Or you could use getmininginfo command.

Regards,

AidBit

Please, upgrade your wallet immediately! I don't want to see this error message ever again in my life! Smiley
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:09:37 AM

V.

An outstanding job!

Singman33

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:43:44 AM

Please, upgrade your wallet immediately! I don't want to see this error message ever again in my life! Smiley
I agree but ...
Please update Git repository immediatly ! It's lagging one revision behind the real wallet Smiley
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:52:40 AM

V.

An outstanding job!

Thank you! Smiley The more I think, the more I like the idea that the problems appeared or better that they appeared so early, although it was stressful as hell and still is. We've optimized so much stuff, adjusted the POS target spacing, polished the code, introduced blockchain delivery in the installer, which will later, when the blockchain grows in size, help new user to get synchronized instantly. I apologize for so many versions but it was the only way to fix the problems in shortest possible time.

Cheers,

V.

vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:55:50 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:14:11 AM by vger888

I agree but ...
Please update Git repository immediatly ! It's lagging one revision behind the real wallet Smiley

This was done intentionally, the wallet's code is the same in both builds. We did this to see how many users fixed their blockchains, because Linux users have to use manual method to clean up the database and it is not certain they did it. Couple of hours ago I tried syching with a new client (with all nodes allowed) and it synched fine.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:55:53 AM

3 Rigs and impossible to download new Wallet  Undecided

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:09:44 AM

3 Rigs and impossible to download new Wallet  Undecided

What is the problem?
mig6r

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:15:04 AM

Download either stops or it is blocked by firefox.
I finally arrived with IE by pausing and restart 4 times
20 minutes to download the wallet...I hope this is the last update  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:17:46 AM

I just noticed that the new Firefox v. is blocking the download. I will address the issue very soon.
Bandwidth should be sufficient on our side. Of course it is not the last update. Smiley
mig6r

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:22:22 AM

I just noticed that the new Firefox v. is blocking the download. I will address the issue very soon.
Bandwidth should be sufficient on our side. Of course it is not the last version. Smiley

100mb fiber optic my side, I doubt that the problem comes from me
The flow is good but the download stops

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:25:31 AM

Bandwidth should be sufficient on our side. Of course it is not the last version. Smiley

100mb fiber optic my side, I doubt that the problem comes from me
The flow is good but the download stops

Thank you for the info, will contact the provider.
coke15

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:00:26 AM

hi

possible to force coin swap to use the last good wallet?

my aid are still blocked :/

edit:  the AID "no confirmed" on wallets  are definitly dead?
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:19:39 AM

hi

possible to force coin swap to use the last good wallet?

my aid are still blocked :/

edit:  the AID "no confirmed" on wallets  are definitly dead?

If they were mined on the wrong blockchain, unfortunately yes. Are you sure you have the latest clean blockchain?
Please PM the screenshot and TX IDs. Try to export the private key. Delete everything and import the key back. (dumpprivkey/importprivkey)

Cheers.
vger888

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:21:14 AM

need  平台!!

What do you mean by platform? Exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: