Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] MoneroX - A cross platform graphical account manager for Monero  (Read 88592 times)
Jojatekok (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:15:26 AM

latest version :

The system cannot find the file specified
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.BaseProcessManager.StartProcess(String[] arguments)
   at Jojatekok.MoneroAPI.ProcessManagers.WalletManager.StartInternal()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.MainWindow.StartWallet()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.Windows.MainWindow.<>c__DisplayClass1.<.ctor>b__0(Object param0, EventArgs param1)
   at System.Windows.Window.CreateSourceWindow(Boolean duringShow)
   at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run()
   at Jojatekok.MoneroGUI.App.Main()

also unblocked as zip since came from web...
ran as admin

crash...

It looks like you didn't extraxt the 'Resources\Software' folder from the zip file, thus, rpcwallet and bitmonerod cannot be launched in the background by the GUI. Also, running the software as an admin may make it launch from '%WinDir%\System32\', so try starting it normally, as the required privileges will automatically be elevated.

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Bitcoin (BTC): 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:46:32 AM

My old wallet wont sync (i left it on all night) v0.1.5

i downloaded the newest stable one and it crashes when I import my old wallet.

How can i get connections on my old wallet so I can send my funds? how can I import my old wallet
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:15:43 PM

How can i get connections on my old wallet so I can send my funds? how can I import my old wallet

Try deleting your 'wallet.bin' file (keeping the '.bin.keys' file intact), and the program will eventually re-synchronize the TX history.

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:46:47 PM

Try deleting your 'wallet.bin' file (keeping the '.bin.keys' file intact), and the program will eventually re-synchronize the TX history.

i deleted the wallet.bin and when i open the client i only have the option to create a new wallet...
shabbat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:41:12 AM

monero-client-net-v0.39.0-alpha.1-x64

does not work! Send money to the stock exchange, pointing Payment ID, coins leave the purse, but do not appear on the stock exchange!
In transactions purse sent no coins!

How to view sent coins in transactions??? theirs to track number ..?

Menu transaction, there is no outbound, inbound only visible!

What's the problem?

sent to the stock exchange more than 10 coins already passed several alternatives ... day .. they are gone!

I have the impression that we are deceived!

Where outgoing transactions do?Huh
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:22:35 PM

i deleted the wallet.bin and when i open the client i only have the option to create a new wallet...

That sounds weird, because I have already fixed this, and v0.38.0 should be working fine. I'll look more into this when I get home.

monero-client-net-v0.39.0-alpha.1-x64

does not work! Send money to the stock exchange, pointing Payment ID, coins leave the purse, but do not appear on the stock exchange!
In transactions purse sent no coins!

How to view sent coins in transactions??? theirs to track number ..?

Menu transaction, there is no outbound, inbound only visible!

What's the problem?

sent to the stock exchange more than 10 coins already passed several alternatives ... day .. they are gone!

I have the impression that we are deceived!

Where outgoing transactions do?Huh

Alpha releases are intended for testing purposes only, not for real world usage. I haven't tested it toughly enough yet, so you may encounter bugs. Try contacting the exchange with the amount you've sent and the TX ID if available, otherwise, re-index your wallet after 24 hours pass.

By the way, I am 16 years old doing this project for fun, and try to answer every question even on my vacation. Please don't accuse me of deceiving people, as any developer could see - by looking at the source code - that the GUI is legit: it's a wrapper for the RPC protocol of the core, and may not do any harm on its own, but by some misfunctions in the latest test versions of bitmonerod and rpcwallet.

You should consider donating to the core developers to help them do what they like to do as much as they can, thus, helping the Monero ecosystem to evolve.

Code:
thecast

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:33:15 PM

It looks great  Grin
shabbat

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:05:03 PM

Alpha releases are intended for testing purposes only, not for real world usage. I haven't tested it toughly enough yet, so you may encounter bugs.

Brad!! No outgoing transactions in history! where can I find the ID,?Huh
The money goes to your wallet!
You cheater!

Covers - testing!

To you coins, steel throat and you choked. asshole!
Fagot.
fluffypony
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:29:30 PM

You cheater!

Covers - testing!

Fagot.

Children like you annoy me. The release was for testing only, as clarified by these two statements:

Please be aware that this is a test release, thus, it isn't being beamed by auto-update

This release is experimental and should not be used in production, but for testing purposes only. It is meant to bring the core development team a bigger tester base for using the new daemon and rpcwallet

Regardless, your inability to read and comprehend something this basic does not preclude Jojatekok's client from working. If your balance has adjusted downwards, then the coins have been sent. There may be a payment ID issue, in which case you merely need to contact the exchange and give them the details for them to track it down. Your coins are not lost, that is practically impossible. You cannot blame a piece of software for your own stupidity, and your abuse in your comment is unacceptable.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:34:38 AM

Alpha releases are intended for testing purposes only, not for real world usage. I haven't tested it toughly enough yet, so you may encounter bugs.

You cheater!

Covers - testing!

Fagot.

Before you go yelling at the OP did you consider you made a mistake?  Try deleting the wallet.bin file and having the wallet resync and see if it finds the coins.  If you didn't include a fee then the coins never got send on the chain.
shabbat

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:04:59 AM

Try deleting the wallet.bin file and having the wallet resync and see if it finds the coins.

All this has been done.

not what is not.

moreover, after the launch of this version of the purse, do not run more than the old version v0.38.1:.

Just hangs at startup v0.38.1:

reboot the computer
Wallet deleted file.

coins disappeared.

I can not contact support, they need a transaction number.

But where to look??? in fact in the history of the transaction no outgoing transactions! this is what I wrote above!

Why are not there? Coins subtracted and outgoing transactions and not as they are now .. to find???
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:46:10 PM

Try deleting the wallet.bin file and having the wallet resync and see if it finds the coins.

All this has been done.

not what is not.

moreover, after the launch of this version of the purse, do not run more than the old version v0.38.1:.

Just hangs at startup v0.38.1:

reboot the computer
Wallet deleted file.

coins disappeared.

I can not contact support, they need a transaction number.

But where to look??? in fact in the history of the transaction no outgoing transactions! this is what I wrote above!

Why are not there? Coins subtracted and outgoing transactions and not as they are now .. to find???

First of all, reverting to v0.38.1 requires you to replace the 'Resources' folder, as it utilizes simplewallet instead of rpcwallet. The best way to downgrade is by removing every file and folder, keeping the 'WalletData' directory intact. It should not crash at all - including startup - but if it does, please post the 'CrashLogs.txt' file (which you may find at the root directory of the application) here.

Make sure that you re-index your 'wallet.bin' file by deleting it, and then opening the wallet using the '.keys' file only. Re-indexing may take up to 30 minutes as of today, and after that, you should wait for your new '.bin' file to appear in the 'WalletData' directory, so you won't have to wait so much to open your digital purse again.

Also, take notice that you currently cannot determine the type of transactions, but order them by date (using the '#' column). If your wallet still doesn't contain the balance you consider to be lost, try sending your latest transaction ID to the support.

Please share your experiences with us, providing the most information you can, as any special case matters for me as being the developer of this client.

Code:
JohnyMonero

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:56:02 PM

Monero Client .NET is a thing which makes Monero being the best altcurrency in the whole world!!! Everyone should use it!
bingopoint

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:29:42 PM

After reading readme of possibilities of MoneroClient.net I realized that GUI wallet has a great future.

XMR to the Moon!!!
Achile$

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:33:29 AM

GUI wallet for windows is so exciting! Monero is now like an overlord. Everyone must buy some XMR!!!
coinamigo

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:51:01 AM

GUI wallet is exactly what makes you rich if you will invest in XMR! So do it!
shabbat

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:02:57 AM

enough for you to write gibberish!!

rich!

the future!

I did not see the buggy wallet!

he tupit, it normally does not work!

after installing the new version, the coin went, but did not come to the addressee.

they stole the developer.

No transactions in the history of outgoing transactions ... this was done deliberately so as not to track the transaction!

Go to the old version does not work.

deleted all ... run ... and hangs falls.

Brad!
Jojatekok (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:43:50 PM

enough for you to write gibberish!!

rich!

the future!

I did not see the buggy wallet!

he tupit, it normally does not work!

after installing the new version, the coin went, but did not come to the addressee.

they stole the developer.

No transactions in the history of outgoing transactions ... this was done deliberately so as not to track the transaction!

Go to the old version does not work.

deleted all ... run ... and hangs falls.

Brad!

I didn't steal anything, that's why the source code is available. The core developers can also confirm that the newest daemon and rpcwallet were compiled from a legit source. I don't want you to lose faith in Monero and my GUI, so please let me offer you help through TeamViewer as soon as I get home. Would you accept it?

Code:
Black_Adder

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:21:54 PM

I cannot get my wallet to initialize any more it update blockchain fine but it never prompts me for wallet password old version used to work but that one doesnt work any more

that's what i get in the rpcwallet.log

Code:
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.293525 Setting log level = 0
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.294525 bitmonero wallet v0.8.8.1(0.1-gaef21c7)
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.294525 Loading wallet...
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.332527 ERROR c:\users\user\desktop\bitmonero-daemonize_wip\contrib\epee\include\storages\portable_storage.h:161 portable_storage: wrong binary format - signature missmatch
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.332527 ERROR ..\..\src\wallet\wallet2.cpp:439 !r. THROW EXCEPTION: error::invalid_password
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.332527 ..\..\src\wallet\wallet2.cpp:439:struct tools::error::invalid_password: invalid password
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.332527 ERROR ..\..\src\rpcwallet\wallet_rpc_server.cpp:47 Wallet initialize failed: invalid password
2014-Aug-03 21:19:02.332527 ERROR ..\..\src\rpcwallet\main.cpp:139 Exception in main! invalid password

i know it says invalid password but it never ask for it anyway
griffga

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:47:12 PM

Any version after 0.36 seems to not be working for me. The address never initializes and when I look at the log it says invalid password but the pasword box never comes up. Is this a known issue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: