Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:52:27 PM

crackfoo, I hereby formally request that you continue posting the multipool stats. As the official BTCD multipool it is timely and useful information for the community.

I in no way view this as spam and in accordance with forum rules, my official request to continue posting the multipool stats makes it not spam.

Separately, I view all of Icebreaker's posts against this as a nuisance and considering his lack of contributions toward BTCD his complaint has no weight. Further, even after repeated requests to stop posting the same thing over and over, he persists. In fact, it has come to light that he is doing this in other coin's threads also. It is almost as if there is some sort of organized campaign against coins that he views as competitive with his chosen coin.

There probably isnt any forum rule against some sort of organized campaign to squelch others, but in case there is, I would like to invoke it to make icebreaker stop.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:22:07 PM

crackfoo, I hereby formally request that you continue posting the multipool stats. As the official BTCD multipool it is timely and useful information for the community.

I in no way view this as spam and in accordance with forum rules, my official request to continue posting the multipool stats makes it not spam.

Separately, I view all of Icebreaker's posts against this as a nuisance and considering his lack of contributions toward BTCD his complaint has no weight. Further, even after repeated requests to stop posting the same thing over and over, he persists. In fact, it has come to light that he is doing this in other coin's threads also. It is almost as if there is some sort of organized campaign against coins that he views as competitive with his chosen coin.

There probably isnt any forum rule against some sort of organized campaign to squelch others, but in case there is, I would like to invoke it to make icebreaker stop.

James

HERE HERE!!

Motion seconded!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:45:19 PM

cannot say better then this Smiley Wink

Am I spamming? Report me!
cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:52:47 PM

I suggest we all find that little 'ignore' button under icebreaker's name. It's quite handy  Smiley
daemonfox

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:52:10 PM

WOW! Even crackfoo's last post, with no spam nor advertising of any kind was deleted. That is abuse of power... this mod needs to be reported...

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:07:54 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 01:36:53 PM by clovis A.

James, you're all over the place dude!! Just ran into a quote from Mr. Lee in this article from Cointelegraph

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113850/us-presidential-order-allows-the-state-to-confiscate-crypto-holdings-without-prior-notice

SNIP-
Speaking to CoinTelegraph about the ramifications of the new powers, SuperNET developer James Lee suggested that the move means the US government has overtaken other major jurisdictions with more draconian state policies relating to cryptocurrency.

“Now the USSA can simply confiscate all crypto without any need for time consuming paperwork. This I believe puts USSA in the lead (by a big margin) over China and Russia as far as dictatorial level usurpation of financial rights,” he said.

Thought I'd share with the BTCD community Smiley

peace,
clovis

NWweight:42,143

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Metaphilibert

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 11:18:56 PM

Hi
I am proud of following xpool since the very beginning and I nearly put all my small precious hashrate power in it.
Great stability, communication, and ability to adapt! Without any lack in payouts …
crackfoo – crackers is, as I think, a really good guy. For instance he was very open and reactive about an early technical problem (with a parameter in the way the fees were calculated) we discussed about.
His daily update (broadcasted by many ways) is for me totally legitimate.
I have always been annoyed by 50 lines’ ad’s in forums. But the xpool posts are not in this category! These are here to underline a working and growing multipool, with publishing the REAL results, in a not less working and growing community. Irony is that this community is majorly accepting these posts as legitimate in THEIR threads…
I let you destroy this post, literally or not. Maybe arguing it was made by a guy with a position of newbie with less than ten posts on btctalk (but we both know this means nothing) I also let you act on the not english-speaking thing, enjoy!
Don’t be surprised we will considerate you as a bot –I mean a basic one without any capacity of subtlety- because you are applying rules without thinking.
In conclusion, mister the Ice-breaker, be aware that they are some objects less breakable than ice in the crypto waters… Take care of the super-rocks! They will still be there in the times where your kind of sharks will be looking for some rarefying meat...
To all, sorry about the ‘we’ in the last two paragraph’s but I am so pissed-off with these children games that I had to write something. Feel  free to ponderate my opinions with yours. And please let move out of btctalk (slack is great but you have to really stay tuned, maybe Occupy or something-to-be-made)
BUT In one sentence, to make it clear
PUT YOUR HASHRATE ON XPOOL
http://xpool.ca/
cheers!   
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 01:57:06 AM

Hi
I am proud of following xpool since the very beginning and I nearly put all my small precious hashrate power in it.
Great stability, communication, and ability to adapt! Without any lack in payouts …
crackfoo – crackers is, as I think, a really good guy. For instance he was very open and reactive about an early technical problem (with a parameter in the way the fees were calculated) we discussed about.
I have always been annoyed by 50 lines’ ad’s in forums. But the xpool posts are not in this category! These are here to underline a working and growing multipool, with publishing the REAL results, in a not less working and growing community. Irony is that this community is majorly accepting these posts as legitimate in THEIR threads…
I let you destroy this post, literally or not. Maybe arguing it was made by a guy with a position of newbie with less than ten posts on btctalk (but we both know this means nothing) I also let you act on the not english-speaking thing, enjoy!
Don’t be surprised we will considerate you as a bot –I mean a basic one without any capacity of subtlety- because you are applying rules without thinking.
In conclusion, mister the Ice-breaker, be aware that they are some objects less breakable than ice in the crypto waters… Take care of the super-rocks! They will still be there in the times where your kind of sharks will be looking for some rarefying meat...
To all, sorry about the ‘we’ in the last two paragraph’s but I am so pissed-off with these children games that I had to write something. Feel  free to ponderate my opinions with yours. And please let move out of btctalk (slack is great but you have to really stay tuned, maybe Occupy or something-to-be-made)
cheers!   

Hey thanks a lot Smiley I put a lot of effort into being as transparent as I can, available and involved in each of the communities.

Shameless plug which will likely make this post be deleted, but if you didn't already notice, www.xpool.ca got a little facelift and will be knocking 50% off the fees, so only 1%, from Friday noon to Monday noon.

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:15:36 AM

James
Hi James I don't normally argue with the God's...... however I view multipool mining as dubious at best......mining the shit out of any coin that can be dumped instantly to help raise the price of your coin of choice. It doesn't

seem to fit the "we are all in this together Supernet ideology". Any how I'll get out of the way now

Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 06:31:20 AM

Hi
To all, sorry about the ‘we’ in the last two paragraph’s but I am so pissed-off with these children games that I had to write something. Feel  free to ponderate my opinions with yours. And please let move out of btctalk (slack is great but you have to really stay tuned, maybe Occupy or something-to-be-made)
cheers!   

Cool story bro.

Number of times BitcoinDark is mentioned: ZERO

Number of times Xpool is mentioned: HELLA

Pro Tip: If you spam pool ads in coins' threads, the mods will delete it.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cloudboy

Activity: 690

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:45:56 PM

Please let's get back to the topic of BTCD.  Smiley
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 05:12:14 PM

I have a question.
Is the BTCD Wallet from the OP the most recent one or is there another one?

I just downloaded and installed the BTCD Wallet from the OP but it seems to be an ordinary old style wallet which is fine for the moment because I only need it to finnaly get my coins from the exchange.

However shouldn't there be traces from SuperNET in there or do I have to download something else for SuperNET or is this SuperNET thing all still no where from a working build?
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:27:28 PM

nevermind I found the answers
daemonfox

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:50:22 AM

Just to be clear... seeing as you, Mr. Tool Bag, did indeed run straight to the mod crying wolf, here is the exact post you keep referring to:

You know what, time for a slight policy change:

After consulting and discussing with BadBear, I've decided that it's time to let people discuss a bit more freely about services. Although BadBear's earlier posts hinted that service posts are a "no go" on most cases, after contacting him a couple of days ago, I believe he has changed his thinking, possibly due to the community's opinion and suggestions (told you it would help Grin).

As per this shift, the following type of posts are now allowed in coin threads:

• Posts about block explorers. ("Here is a new block explorer for this coin" type posts)
  • If a service comes up in a disussion and directly related to the coin, it's allowed
  • "We're up" messages for pools (if it's only once per thread)
  • "This exchange added coin" type posts for exchanges (again, if it's only once per thread)

However, said rules only apply to those posts that ARE NOT large, distracting with images, or markup codes (lots of bold and colors) and other traits of an advertisement. If a post is considered an advertisement will be determined on case by case basis.

Post your suggestions and opinions regarding this rule and how it should be improved and it might get implemented.

I bolded the single point that makes your continuous crusade against crackfoo pointless... all users that spoke up about xpool in this thread except you have asked for it to continue, the developer of BTCD and James have both expressed their support and even requested the posts of the stats related to this coin continue. In other words... THE SERVICE HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD AND THE USER RELATED TO THE SERVICE HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD AND THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THIS COIN TO CONTINUE POSTING THIS INFORMATION.

As far as mprep deciding to delete posts, without taking the weight of the forum users requests into the equation, his choice is neglectful and heavy handed at best. I implore the mod to instead, respond in this thread with an example of what they deem an acceptable post so crackfoo can continue to put relative information here.

Now sod off and tell mommy I said you could have another juice to get over yourself.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Avrora

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:26:27 AM

The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 67+ BTCD.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks for the update.
ULALA

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:18:23 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 05:32:21 PM by ULALA

when is he going to finish somthing? finish somthing for once!!
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:21:13 PM

People are playing P&D with btcd again and you get mad ? If you would have researched Supernet then you would know that its working.. the problems are that you need  lots of background knowledge about how to compile it and lets not forget how to use it right.

It is a fair criticism that I have not finished as much as I would have liked. At this point, ramchains and realtime MGW are in maintenance mode and InstantDEX is getting very close to this.

I am working toward real world usage and actual privacy, not for making a release just to make a release. I have received some feedbacks, especially about the security side of things and this has caused a necessary delay on the privacy side of things, plus the whole exchange hacks have prioritized InstantDEX to be completed first. Good news is that this is nearly done (both my code, GUI and even Windows build).

I can only work 18 hrs per day (and I am), so if you cant wait any longer I understand if you have to sell.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:30:23 AM

If you had put the time and effort into investigating wht is going on behind the scenes you would not ask such a question imo.
I feel you are not in for the long run, just to make a quick buck on a trade.
I for one have huge respect for james and his work and seeing the enormous amount of work and effort he is putting into superNET/BTCD I just know it is worth the wait.

Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:16:47 AM

BitcoinDark Slack Logs (4/1-4/6)

jl777 (sprnt)BOT 1:53 PM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.msg10955442#msg10955442
[ANN] BitcoinDark (BTCD)--Teleport/Telepathy/Ramchains/SuperNET Core
1:53 InstantDEX approaching finish line. I just need to debug the recursive ordermatch
we also have a test team for the API level
and Windows build is almost working
crackers (sprnt)BOT 2:09 PM
thanks! this is all so ridicules. he's just a trolling toddler
so annoying
jahl (sprnt)BOT 2:09 PM
my +1 got deleted :confused:
criptix (sprnt)BOT 10:18 PM
much action at bittrex on the sellside :simple_smile:
pondsea (sprnt)BOT 10:21 PM
36btc to 0.005 :smile:
azeh 11:25 PM
Btctalk mod is deleting normal posts now :astonished:  Btctalk is down for me at the moment, anyone else?
fsb4000 (sprnt)BOT 11:41 PM
yes. down for me too
daiboycookie 6:49 AM
yep down for me also, luckily we have  SLACK :simple_smile:
5000bitcoins (sprnt)BOT 10:13 AM
yeah Azeh, I saw you guys had some problems with a BTCT member trying 2 be police of some sorts
crackers (sprnt)BOT 10:29 AM
yeah, buddy it just being an ass in several threads
troll
crackers (sprnt)BOT 10:36 AM
FYI: www.xpool.ca facelift promo, 50% off fee's all easter weekend! Cheers!
crackers (sprnt)BOT 1:13 PM
payouts will be out a little later (holiday here so being lazy), but if someone wanted “ask” what they were, I’ll reply with the results. Seems to be the only way the mods will let it happen, is if someone asks… though they said, link them to my thread.
apex944 (sprnt)BOT 5:28 PM
http://explorebtcd.info/bitcoindark-btcd-rich-list-top-500/  Does not update every 5 minutes as is says.
ExploreBTCD
BitcoinDark (BTCD) Rich List - Top 500 - ExploreBTCD
BTCD Rich List updates every 5 minutes. The addresses are linked to ExploreBTCD blockchain explorer and will display the detailed information about the address. Enjoy the Rich List. 1) RGYrjueJsZpcowGyGffwg41REJXdavNNMX 41351.94734143 BTCD 2) RGgbJiV2Hs8eWJbZmZ3hZLS8sSzFA7tYNu 39085.0483328 BTCD 3) RA7FDvaNFXZNLqosSbCWFbypuvijJNQw5J 37608.43294788 BTCD 4) RQ5zLFGwZGhTKbANAbCHaAP1ghZWnv6wKE 34401.05203218 BTCD 5) RT9obeyoapYL1kzZdrBKTtJvasTJoDTiwA 28137.97612319 BTCD 6) RFzJFDXULPvy7y6xfChUUorieYnr2c81HX Show more...
I dont care just letting whomever runs this know that it's at least a day off
mr_e (sprnt)BOT 5:36 PM
Well that didn't last long
What else is new...
neal (sprnt)BOT 3:39 AM
Hi. Has anyone got simple instructions on how to build bitcoindark-qt in Ubuntu?
lemonhead (sprnt)BOT 3:41 AM
@neal: https://sprnt.slack.com/files/js.galt/F042081UG/how_to_install_btcd_qt_wallet_on_ubuntu
neal (sprnt)BOT 3:42 AM
Cool. Trying it now. Will update in about 15 mins when it's made! :simple_smile:
Happy Easter @lemonhead
lemonhead (sprnt)BOT 3:44 AM
:simple_smile: to you too
neal (sprnt)BOT 3:46 AM
@lemonhead: qmake gave me this message:
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportProject MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) supportRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
I had a previous jl777 version installed, so it might be leftover code from that
lemonhead (sprnt)BOT 3:46 AM
did you make sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake libqt4-dev build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
neal (sprnt)BOT 3:47 AM
Yup. All dependencies are installed from when I messed around with James' version.
lemonhead (sprnt)BOT 3:47 AM
hmm sorry cant help you with that
neal (sprnt)BOT 3:47 AM
I deleted James' version because I just want a basic QT wallet, not a test version.
lemonhead (sprnt)BOT 3:47 AM
dont have time now :simple_smile:
neal (sprnt)BOT 3:47 AM No probs, see you later.
BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:36:42 PM

Good news!

Coinomat has integrated BitcoinDark.  Smiley

https://beta.coinomat.com/news/en/18/

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: