Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:23:25 PM

Genuinely I have come to the conclusion this may not be a scam but it may well be some chancers actually trying to pull this off. Not convinced they will succeed and not convinced all they ha e said is legit but I think they probably are trying to actually do this.

BINTEX

Powered by,
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:28:07 PM

URO  Over 500BTC on the exchange - rating as No 1 traded

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:35:35 PM

Well lets go by what is confirmed so far.
GES does trade in UREA - international sellers of Urea
Rivaa does Import Urea into India and sells to IPL - Indian Gov.
Indian Gov. does by Urea from Rivaa

Instead of Rivaa using normal LC to pay GES they have use URO
These are the facts so far.

Genuinely I have come to the conclusion this may not be a scam but it may well be some chancers actually trying to pull this off. Not convinced they will succeed and not convinced all they ha e said is legit but I think they probably are trying to actually do this.

So you believe they have $8million to cover todays order and another $4million to cover the next and it makes good business sense for the reasons less intelligent people then myself have explained over and over again?

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:37:47 PM

Never a dull moment on this forum, that's for sure. Somebody should make a documentary about bitcointalk.org.

Yes:) Documentary like from mental clinic LOL
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:38:09 PM

@Davis why don't you delete the post where I'm unfairly Racist towards Americans instead of keep deleting the post where I briefly mention you as a scammy shitcunt scampusher. I think you're making major biases and abusing your power as admin.

Edit: Davis sorry I kept calling you David oh well you got who I meant right?

Ok MR. CHANG

We have had enough of you. I personally thought you deserve to be heard- but you have crossed all the boundaries.

If you have a tiny bit of self esteem- you will not post another post on this thread. ( and also please go back and look if you find urself if u were here)

P.S - I have also nominated you for the Noble Prize for your services to the crypto community as it looks like you can't go on with your life without stopping the whole world being scammed.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 11:16:44 PM by AlfaONE

Some Interesting Facts on Cryptocurrency Traders
1: average age is 20years
2: single male
3:speed trade (looking to make enough to pay rent)

I feel like a grandpa. here  Smiley

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:54:16 PM

Chang please give it a rest here, you have an entire thread to yourself to speak your mind. If you don't want to keep receiving "spammy emails" then stop spamming this thread. He is the moderator and he is allowed to remove any message he wants to.
raffern

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:03:29 PM

Chang/cryptofox you have a serious attitude problem. You need help.
stormia

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

I meant the other thread, I don't think scambuster is deleting your posts there. Davis is allowed to delete anything he wants from here. Thanks for the insults, I'm not your enemy and I figured we could keep this humane but I guess not...
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:12:27 PM

Just so we let anyone know who accuses the mods of censorship, Chang practically called someone a child molester, this is beyond trolling and doesn't belong here.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:22:54 PM

This is the only URO thread?
the old one closed and this?
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:33:13 PM

OK HERE IS MY BOMBSHELL TO SHUT THIS SCAM UP INDEFINATELY:

Here are the terms from India Potash Limited for dealing with them on buying UREA:

Cool   Shipment Terms :    As per Annexure III.

9)   Payment:

a)   Without  prejudice to Buyer's right to recover  the  damages  under terms of the Contract, payment less agency commission, if any, shall be made through an irrevocable, non  transfer¬able  divisible commercial letter of credit. The  letter  of credit shall be established for the full value of the shipment  in favour of the Sellers on nomination and  acceptance of vessel on receipt of P.G. Bond and shall be payable for 100% of the invoice value against presentation of the following documents:

1)   Two of  the three original negotiable copies of  the  clean   ‘Bill of Lading’ in long form and three non-negotiable  copies thereof showing “ TO ORDER/ MINISTRY OF CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS” as consignee. Charter  party  Bills  of  Lading   acceptable provided  it  bears an endorsement that all  the  terms  and      conditions of the relevant Charter Party are deemed to  have been incorporated therein.  

2)    Three original and three copies of beneficiary's signed ‘COMMERCIAL INVOICE’ for 100% Shipment Value.  The Commercial Invoice must also specify  Contract No. & date, Origin of goods, Port of Loading, Bill of Lading No(s), Date of Sailing of Vessel.

3)   One original and two copies of ‘Certificate of Origin’ duly issued either by the Local Chamber of Commerce or by Ministry of Trade/Industry/Commerce of the country of Origin of goods. Certificate of Origin issued by Manufacturer/ Supplier/Shipper/ Inspection Agency /Chamber of Commerce of third Country or any one else are not acceptable.

4)   One Original + Two copies of ‘Certificate of Inspection’ issued by the Buyer’s inspecting  
      agency showing results of analysis, method of analysis adopted and weight of the cargo  
     shipped. The Certificate must certify that the goods conform to the contractual quality
     specifications.

5)  One Original + Two copies of ‘Certificate of Quality’ issued by the Buyer’s inspecting    
      agency showing results of analysis and method of analysis adopted. The Certificate must  
     certify that the goods conform to the contractual quality specifications.

6)  One Original + Two copies of ‘Certificate of Weight’ issued by the Buyer’s inspecting
     agency showing weight of the cargo shipped.

7)  One Original + Two copies of  Certificate from the seller, showing results of analysis, method  
    of analysis, weight of the cargo shipped and certifying that the cargo conforms to the    
     contractual quality specifications.   This certificate should be countersigned by the Buyer’s
    inspecting agency.

Cool One Original + Two copies of  Certificate  from the seller confirming  that the material
    supplied  are correct as to quantity, rate,  total  value and  the payment is due in accordance
   with the terms of  the contract at the time of presentation.

9) Copy of the ‘Shipping Advice’  sent by the  Sellers to Buyers, through Fax / E-mail within 48
    hours of the sailing of the vessel giving details of shipment. the name of  vessel,  Bill of
    Lading  No’s & date, Date  of  sailing, quantity  shipped, Contract No & date, L/c No & date.

10)Certificate  from the seller to  the  effect  that the following documents have been dispatched
     by the seller to the buyer through an reputed courier or registered airmail within seven days
    of sailing of the vessel, along with Original Postal/Courier Receipt of such dispatch :

-   Two of  the three original negotiable copies of  the  clean  ‘Bill of Lading (s)’ in long form for full shipment quantity.
-   Two copies of beneficiary's signed ‘COMMERCIAL INVOICE’ for 100% Shipment Value.
-   Two copies of Certificate of Origin.

11) One Original + Two copies of ‘Stowage Plan’.  Stowage Plan must be signed in ink by the
      Master of the vessel and must bear his seal. In case Stowage Plan is issued by Vessels
      Load Port Agents, original Letter of Authority issued by the Master of the vessel authorizing
      the issuance/signing of   Stowage Plan by the Vessels Load Port Agents  must be attached
     to such Stowage Plan.

12)One Original + two copies of Load Port ‘Draft Survey Report’, jointly signed by shippers agent, Vessel master/Agent and Buyer’s inspecting agency.

13) Original NOR (Notice of readiness) tendered at discharge port  and received  by IPL
or  its  nominated  agency (applicable in case of CNF Contracts with non-traditional suppliers only).

The L/C shall be established only after receipt  of  PG Bond  in  the approved proforma, proof  of  stock, nomination  and acceptance  of  vessel.  The charges  for establishing letter  of  credit and bank charges in the  country of Buyers  shall  be  to the Buyer's  account.   All  bank charges in the sellers country shall be to the  account of sellers.  The letter of credit extension and  amend¬ment  charges will be to the account of the  party responsible for occasioning the extension/amendment.
 10.   Proof of stock:

Non-traditional Suppliers will be required to submit proof of stock attested by  the Chamber of Commerce or Prime bank  of  the  Country concerned  through State Bank of India, New Delhi  alongwith PG Bond at prescribed rates.

PROVIDE THOSE DOCUMENTS AND I WILL SHUT UP

This simply means that Rivaa must prove they are a legitimate company and provide the paperwork proving this along with the bill of oalding from the harbor showing the product received in order to get paid by the Indian government.
stormia

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

This is the only URO thread?
the old one closed and this?

If you are actually interested in talking about URO, and I mean true conversation not accusations and name-calling, then go to the Freenode IRC #URO. It is usually pretty active in there.
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:16:55 PM

hobopete

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:28:12 PM

For me this is the last piece of the puzzle. I now know who the end user of this commodity is and how it will be distributed. They are selling the urea to the Indian government agency, who then resells it to the farmers. In order to protect their domestic urea production, India requires that  the contracts be filled by an Indian company. An ESTABLISHED company, not just a start up made to circumvent the regulations. GES  has access to cheap chinese-made urea from the many new plants they are bringing online. India has the largest amount of land under cultivation in the world. Rivaa is an established and respected company. They are using uro as a tool to bypass the government regulations. Once the uro is circulating within their network, it will not come back onto the market except for a token amount needed to legally prove it to be a decentralized medium of exchange, should their use of it be challenged in court. Ever hear of time is money? In this case, it is so true. This will allow them to have their ship in port and unloaded before the competitors have gotten through the layers of approval from 3 sets of government regulators. Their actions will probably result in new regulations eventually, but politics takes time and I'm guessing that rivaa has plenty of lobbying power on hand already. In the mean time it's worth many millions to them to  deliver on these contracts. Any other company that wants to compete on even terms will have to buy uro on the open market at whatever price is asked. And the end users will probably get a little better price than they have been, so no lies here, they just didn't want to advertise finding a way to take advantage of government subsidies. I say again, it's brilliant. And perfectly legal, if not quite what I would consider ethical. The next few days might be the last chance to buy uro at any price. My advice- don't spend the rent money on it, but if you were planning on a new tv, might wanna wait a bit for that and grab some cheap uro while you can.
Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:38:23 PM

1 URO = $339USD

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Gandhi

Jaago Bharat....
turtle_

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:44:57 PM

For me this is the last piece of the puzzle. I now know who the end user of this commodity is and how it will be distributed. They are selling the urea to the Indian government agency, who then resells it to the farmers. In order to protect their domestic urea production, India requires that  the contracts be filled by an Indian company. An ESTABLISHED company, not just a start up made to circumvent the regulations. GES  has access to cheap chinese-made urea from the many new plants they are bringing online. India has the largest amount of land under cultivation in the world. Rivaa is an established and respected company. They are using uro as a tool to bypass the government regulations. Once the uro is circulating within their network, it will not come back onto the market except for a token amount needed to legally prove it to be a decentralized medium of exchange, should their use of it be challenged in court. Ever hear of time is money? In this case, it is so true. This will allow them to have their ship in port and unloaded before the competitors have gotten through the layers of approval from 3 sets of government regulators. Their actions will probably result in new regulations eventually, but politics takes time and I'm guessing that rivaa has plenty of lobbying power on hand already. In the mean time it's worth many millions to them to  deliver on these contracts. Any other company that wants to compete on even terms will have to buy uro on the open market at whatever price is asked. And the end users will probably get a little better price than they have been, so no lies here, they just didn't want to advertise finding a way to take advantage of government subsidies. I say again, it's brilliant. And perfectly legal, if not quite what I would consider ethical. The next few days might be the last chance to buy uro at any price. My advice- don't spend the rent money on it, but if you were planning on a new tv, might wanna wait a bit for that and grab some cheap uro while you can.

finally people are beginning to see the big picture

editsssss*&
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:51:16 PM

1 URO = $339USD

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Gandhi

YES this is confirmed by Indian Government IPL for UREA

http://greenearthsystems.com.au/uro-transaction-completed-25000urocoin/

URO Transaction Completed 25,000Urocoin

July 15, 2014News & Press
MR. HARIKISHAN S. VIRMANI, MANAGING DIRECTOR, RIVAA EXPORTS LTD, INDIA Confirms completion of IPL (India Potash Limited) Urea sale, 6 months after receiving the signed contract from India’s largest government fertiliser body for Urea importation. RIVAA, who purchased the Urea from GES in order to supply IPL, was delayed for months by banking compliance issues between RIVAA’s local banks and GES’s international banks. The use of Urocoin completed the transaction between GES and RIVAA within days.

“With no setup or banking fees and interest charges, RIVAA and GES are saving close to $300,000 USD on this transaction alone” said Mr Nair.

Currently, URO can be purchased at International Market Rates from most established exchanges, including:

URO is 100% real!!!

This proof should be enough:

[/quote]

hobopete

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:16:13 AM

OK HERE IS MY BOMBSHELL TO SHUT THIS SCAM UP INDEFINATELY:

Here are the terms from India Potash Limited for dealing with them on buying UREA:

Cool   Shipment Terms :    As per Annexure III.

9)   Payment:

a)   Without  prejudice to Buyer's right to recover  the  damages  under terms of the Contract, payment less agency commission, if any, shall be made through an irrevocable, non  transfer¬able  divisible commercial letter of credit. The  letter  of credit shall be established for the full value of the shipment  in favour of the Sellers on nomination and  acceptance of vessel on receipt of P.G. Bond and shall be payable for 100% of the invoice value against presentation of the following documents:

1)   Two of  the three original negotiable copies of  the  clean   ‘Bill of Lading’ in long form and three non-negotiable  copies thereof showing “ TO ORDER/ MINISTRY OF CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS” as consignee. Charter  party  Bills  of  Lading   acceptable provided  it  bears an endorsement that all  the  terms  and      conditions of the relevant Charter Party are deemed to  have been incorporated therein.  

2)    Three original and three copies of beneficiary's signed ‘COMMERCIAL INVOICE’ for 100% Shipment Value.  The Commercial Invoice must also specify  Contract No. & date, Origin of goods, Port of Loading, Bill of Lading No(s), Date of Sailing of Vessel.

3)   One original and two copies of ‘Certificate of Origin’ duly issued either by the Local Chamber of Commerce or by Ministry of Trade/Industry/Commerce of the country of Origin of goods. Certificate of Origin issued by Manufacturer/ Supplier/Shipper/ Inspection Agency /Chamber of Commerce of third Country or any one else are not acceptable.

4)   One Original + Two copies of ‘Certificate of Inspection’ issued by the Buyer’s inspecting  
      agency showing results of analysis, method of analysis adopted and weight of the cargo  
     shipped. The Certificate must certify that the goods conform to the contractual quality
     specifications.

5)  One Original + Two copies of ‘Certificate of Quality’ issued by the Buyer’s inspecting    
      agency showing results of analysis and method of analysis adopted. The Certificate must  
     certify that the goods conform to the contractual quality specifications.

6)  One Original + Two copies of ‘Certificate of Weight’ issued by the Buyer’s inspecting
     agency showing weight of the cargo shipped.

7)  One Original + Two copies of  Certificate from the seller, showing results of analysis, method  
    of analysis, weight of the cargo shipped and certifying that the cargo conforms to the    
     contractual quality specifications.   This certificate should be countersigned by the Buyer’s
    inspecting agency.

Cool One Original + Two copies of  Certificate  from the seller confirming  that the material
    supplied  are correct as to quantity, rate,  total  value and  the payment is due in accordance
   with the terms of  the contract at the time of presentation.

9) Copy of the ‘Shipping Advice’  sent by the  Sellers to Buyers, through Fax / E-mail within 48
    hours of the sailing of the vessel giving details of shipment. the name of  vessel,  Bill of
    Lading  No’s & date, Date  of  sailing, quantity  shipped, Contract No & date, L/c No & date.

10)Certificate  from the seller to  the  effect  that the following documents have been dispatched
     by the seller to the buyer through an reputed courier or registered airmail within seven days
    of sailing of the vessel, along with Original Postal/Courier Receipt of such dispatch :

-   Two of  the three original negotiable copies of  the  clean  ‘Bill of Lading (s)’ in long form for full shipment quantity.
-   Two copies of beneficiary's signed ‘COMMERCIAL INVOICE’ for 100% Shipment Value.
-   Two copies of Certificate of Origin.

11) One Original + Two copies of ‘Stowage Plan’.  Stowage Plan must be signed in ink by the
      Master of the vessel and must bear his seal. In case Stowage Plan is issued by Vessels
      Load Port Agents, original Letter of Authority issued by the Master of the vessel authorizing
      the issuance/signing of   Stowage Plan by the Vessels Load Port Agents  must be attached
     to such Stowage Plan.

12)One Original + two copies of Load Port ‘Draft Survey Report’, jointly signed by shippers agent, Vessel master/Agent and Buyer’s inspecting agency.

13) Original NOR (Notice of readiness) tendered at discharge port  and received  by IPL
or  its  nominated  agency (applicable in case of CNF Contracts with non-traditional suppliers only).

The L/C shall be established only after receipt  of  PG Bond  in  the approved proforma, proof  of  stock, nomination  and acceptance  of  vessel.  The charges  for establishing letter  of  credit and bank charges in the  country of Buyers  shall  be  to the Buyer's  account.   All  bank charges in the sellers country shall be to the  account of sellers.  The letter of credit extension and  amend¬ment  charges will be to the account of the  party responsible for occasioning the extension/amendment.
 10.   Proof of stock:

Non-traditional Suppliers will be required to submit proof of stock attested by  the Chamber of Commerce or Prime bank  of  the  Country concerned  through State Bank of India, New Delhi  alongwith PG Bond at prescribed rates.

PROVIDE THOSE DOCUMENTS AND I WILL SHUT UP

Thank You! I never before considered how GOVERNMENT REGULATION OF THE MARKET IN INDIA might play into this. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. This document is proof of nothing other than that the Indian Government protects their domestic market far better than does the American Government. We are small fish swimming in the big pond, and lucky to be here. This coin is not at all what you are used to. It is valuable to the companies selling the urea to the Indian Government. My only concern at this point , is if the companies can continually cycle the 25000 uro already in their system to avoid having to buy more on the market.( In other words, transfer it back and forth between companies like a juggler juggles balls.)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:21:12 AM

I'm not one who lower the average age...but if i'm 21 so coins101 is grand grand grand father of all of us;)

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: