Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coolncalm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:05:12 PM

I have been reading Uro thread for quite sometime, including the previous Uro thread that has been closed now, due to FUDsters horrible acts. Similar to other crypto threads in the bitcointalk.org, FUDsters are always present. How to deal with those FUDsters ? First, let's keep ourselves cool and calm in dealing with those FUDsters. I am "coolncalm" - new bitcointalk username.

I also found a good way in handling those FUDsters which have been implemented very well by the Vericoin community, which I strongly suggest that Uro community implement similar (or better) way of handling those FUDsters.

Here are the pointers in handling those FUDsters as in the Vericoin thread:

1. NEVER quote whatever the FUDsters post. If we still want to reply to those FUDsters, we do reply WITHOUT quoting his/her post.

2. Make a FUD List and a FUD Poll in which Uro community members can vote which of the FUDster rank as the top FUDster of the week. Members can vote once in 24 hours. Please visit Vericoin FUD List and FUD Poll here at http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list.

Quote from the above Vericoin link:

"Know Your FUDsters
We are all aware of people out there that love to spread Fear Uncertainty and Doubt but if you are new to the forums --- ALL THE FORUMS then this is a list you can use so you know who to ignore or block so you can just get the facts."  
"
The FUD Poll
Who are this weeks FUDsters?

Bobsurplus
    barabbas
    kenji

View   Vote
"

3. Put the link to the FUD List and FUD Poll on the top page of Uro thread permanently. Also put the link within the thread page and bump it once in a while if necessary, i.e: when a FUDster is present or just for the sake of bump.

Hope this post gives positive contribution to Uro community.

coolncalm

I agree, even though it's sometimes funny to laugh at their psychosis, quoting them just looks ugly.

Thanks DeepBlue. I hope someone from Uro community or Uro developer team can make that FUD List and FUD Poll. That FUD List and Fud Poll will eventually drive the FUDsters away, in full of shame, due to the hall of shame of the FUDsters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

I have been reading Uro thread for quite sometime, including the previous Uro thread that has been closed now, due to FUDsters horrible acts. Similar to other crypto threads in the bitcointalk.org, FUDsters are always present. How to deal with those FUDsters ? First, let's keep ourselves cool and calm in dealing with those FUDsters. I am "coolncalm" - new bitcointalk username.

I also found a good way in handling those FUDsters which have been implemented very well by the Vericoin community, which I strongly suggest that Uro community implement similar (or better) way of handling those FUDsters.

1. NEVER quote whatever the FUDsters post. If we still want to reply to those FUDsters, we do reply WITHOUT quoting his/her post.

2. Make a FUD List and a FUD Poll in which Uro community members can vote which of the FUDster rank as the top FUDster of the week. Members can vote once in 24 hours. Please visit Vericoin FUD List and FUD Poll here at http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list.

"Know Your FUDsters
We are all aware of people out there that love to spread Fear Uncertainty and Doubt but if you are new to the forums --- ALL THE FORUMS then this is a list you can use so you know who to ignore or block so you can just get the facts."  
"
The FUD Poll

Bobsurplus
    barabbas
    kenji

View   Vote
"

3. Put the link to the FUD List and FUD Poll on the top page of Uro thread permanently. Also put the link within the thread page and bump it once in a while if necessary, i.e: when a FUDster is present or just for the sake of bump.

coolncalm

I agree, even though it's sometimes funny to laugh at their psychosis, quoting them just looks ugly.

Thanks DeepBlue. I hope someone from Uro community or Uro developer team can make that FUD List and FUD Poll. That FUD List and Fud Poll will eventually drive the FUDsters away, in full of shame, due to the hall of shame of the FUDsters.

I think it is a good idea. Hope more people will come with creative ideas like this one to stop the FUD  Smiley
coolncalm

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:11:47 PM

"Know Your FUDsters
"
The FUD Poll

Bobsurplus
    barabbas
    kenji

View   Vote
"

coolncalm

I think it is a good idea. Hope more people will come with creative ideas like this one to stop the FUD  Smiley

Yes, thanks Frigga77. Let's drive the FUDsters away, in a cool and calm manner.
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:33:51 PM

"Know Your FUDsters
"
The FUD Poll

Bobsurplus
    barabbas
    kenji

View   Vote
"

coolncalm

Can someone coordinate and organise this? This is a very good idea.

codmaster

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:35:16 PM

keep calm and ignore the fud  Cool to much jealousy and envy, coming from our enemys...
lanshop2010

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:12:37 PM

Yeah, the idea seems effective. By not quoting and not paying attention to a fudster post, they seem alone, insignificant and quite pathetic.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

Oh noes business issues from last year all is doomed
timpeff

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:19:11 PM

did you guys sell your uro when it was pumped to .0065?
cudaminee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:50:39 PM

did you guys sell your uro when it was pumped to .0065?

yes. then wait til the uros value back to .003.  Cool
davisgreen (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:05:10 PM

Just Saying- you never know!

If you are fond of charts and random lines - Another uro peak between 1-10th August?Huh

https://www.tradingview.com/x/0AaueuEg/

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:25:18 PM

This community has fought valiantly against the FUD attack.
Thank you all.
Your only weapon here is logic and reason. Innocence is it's own defense.
This is the way of Bushido.
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:34:53 AM

I caught Truthful forgetting to log out of his sock account! Luckily I screencapped it before he deleted the post!

Hilarious and sad at the same time....

I think they should perm bam idiots like that dude, he clearly has bad intentions and does not belong in a community were we are supposed to help eachother out. Why don't all diff altcoin kiddies get we are all working towards the same final result? The diversity is not making us stronger atm

Someone could have edited that text in firebug. Its hard to tell that a screenshot of a text is real.
hobopete

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:42:10 AM

The post is still on the other thread. The screenshot is accurate.
why keep trying?
hobopete

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:24:35 AM

The video of nilesh nair is dubbed. Badly. like the old shaw brothers chop- fooey movies. Don't read anything into it, he's not tweeking, I have experience in these matters. But the content is ok.
hobopete

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:27:48 AM

Ok we're even now.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:58:24 AM

So why a scam like this has an article on yahoo finances?  Innit
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/uro-completes-world-first-commodity-035900449.html

I know why your pray will never be answered!
codmaster

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:23:55 AM

apollo 11 and URO will have alot in common soon.....both firsts to get to the moooooooon  Cool Cool Cool
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:29:45 AM

gugli tries so hard: http://www.docdroid.net/f94l/bankruptcy-search-1.pdf.html

Yeah, lets just upload fabricated data on some personal file storage service, that's legit.

Nair is not in bankruptcy. All claims are false. The documents have been fabricated, it's proven. Yet again the FUD fails. This latest attempt is laughable.

coolncalm

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:19:58 AM

2. Make a FUD List and a FUD Poll in which Uro community members can vote which of the FUDster rank as the top FUDster of the week. Members can vote once in 24 hours. Please visit Vericoin FUD List and FUD Poll here at http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/blog/the-fud-list. EDIT: The Vericoin Fudster link has been moved to here http://vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/the-fud-list.

"Know Your FUDsters
"
The FUD Poll

Bobsurplus
    barabbas
    kenji

View   Vote
"

coolncalm

Can someone coordinate and organise this? This is a very good idea.

The Vericoin FUD List and FUD Poll has been moved to here http://vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/the-fud-list.
hobopete

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:56:20 PM

Problem with starting a fudder list, it would only have one name. It's like all one guy with a dozen accounts
chang hum, truthful, guglimugli, cassius,  all the same jackass.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: