Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:45:44 AM

In India - the min. amount to import is 25,000MT UREA as stated by IPL.  What the Importer RIVAA is doing is 100% correct and hence buying 25,000URO of the market for peanuts. 
There was news on the IRC that Rivaa is buying again
It is also interesting that Rivaa brought Urocoin in small amounts and not just requested 25,000Urocoins on the buy. smart people.

It's not interesting, it's capitalism. buy low, sell high.  we cannot know exactly what they are doing. If there is a scam here, it's perpetrated by those who are demanding proof in the form of letters and emails and interviews. Don't tell me about it- show me the money. If you want uro to equal one metric tonne per coin, then start paying at least close to that amount to buy them from the miners. I don't begrudge them a profit- that's how business works. There has to be a margin. If you want proof, make them pay market price. Simple. Once they gain control of enough coin to fulfill their contracts they don't have to buy any more, and it becomes worthless to anyone except them, can you understand this? STOP SELLING!!!!

If a buy order for 25000 coins came on the market the price would jump to 300 usd per coin in 4 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:49:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684972.new#new

You can help by sending this link to everyone you know. Let's educate some people here.
Cryptourologist

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:53:30 AM

Ok, seriously? This is just as lame as FUD. Just because somebody called their article "Green Earth: blahblahblah" doesn't mean that it is in any shape or form connected to GES. As a matter of fact, the words "Green Earth" show of in there only once - in the title. Get hard facts, both you and the FUDders.
cryptoboard

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:07:05 AM

http://crypto-board.com/images/Launched.png
Raja_ji

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:09:15 AM

Yes, it means that these guys Rivaa and other Indian exporters are real business people who under, buy cheap is small amounts many times...  The fact is more Indian importers to hit the exchange and buy Uro for Urea.

In India - the min. amount to import is 25,000MT UREA as stated by IPL.  What the Importer RIVAA is doing is 100% correct and hence buying 25,000URO of the market for peanuts. 
There was news on the IRC that Rivaa is buying again
It is also interesting that Rivaa brought Urocoin in small amounts and not just requested 25,000Urocoins on the buy. smart people.

It's not interesting, it's capitalism. buy low, sell high.  we cannot know exactly what they are doing. If there is a scam here, it's perpetrated by those who are demanding proof in the form of letters and emails and interviews. Don't tell me about it- show me the money. If you want uro to equal one metric tonne per coin, then start paying at least close to that amount to buy them from the miners. I don't begrudge them a profit- that's how business works. There has to be a margin. If you want proof, make them pay market price. Simple. Once they gain control of enough coin to fulfill their contracts they don't have to buy any more, and it becomes worthless to anyone except them, can you understand this? STOP SELLING!!!!

If a buy order for 25000 coins came on the market the price would jump to 300 usd per coin in 4 hours.

Jaago Bharat....
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:10:34 AM

Cool.

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

Here's my last word. I've followed out several scenarios based upon available information.
Here is my chain of logic BASED UPON ALL OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, BE IT TRUE OR FALSE.
WHY? tie the coin to urea, something most people have never even heard of?
 Because you have a financial interest in that commodity, as a manufacturer, wholesaler, or retailer.
HOW? does this benefit you? (This was the toughest, and I may not be entirely correct here, but I'm certain that I'm close.)
By creating a network which allows you to bring your product to market faster and cheaper than your competitors. With Government contracts involved, this is a very heavy factor. You will wait some time for payment, but it is guaranteed by the full faith of the national treasury.
WHAT? is the process by which you attain that advantage? You create a system that allows you to avoid Government regulations which require involvement through several layers of Bureaucracy
WHERE? In a country with A. Great market demand OR B. Under-served  or expanding markets. (India is still an agricultural economy and has the largest land area under cultivation in the world.) (Pakistan has tense relations with India, and is under-served due to this)
WHEN? The success of Bitcoin as an alternative to fiat currency and the massive influx of new cryptocoins make this the perfect time. There is ample proof if needed in a court of law to prove that cryptocoins are a viable payment method.
WHO? at this point, if the other questions have been answered- IT DOESN'T MATTER. You can be assured that whoever it is is playing their own angle and knows the game well.

STOP BEING A TOOL FOR THEM.
THEY WILL EXPLOIT YOUR GREED AND INSECURITY TO ADVANCE THEIR PROFITS. MAKE THEM PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.
UROCOIN IS NOT A SCAM TO TAKE YOUR BITCOIN. IT IS A SMALL PART OF A MUCH LARGER SCHEME. GETTING THE COIN CHEAP IS ONLY A BONUS. STOP SELLING AND YOU'LL SEE. THEY ARE CREATING, STEP BY STEP, A MICRO-ECONOMY BASED ON THIS COIN, SPECIFIC TO THE INDUSTRY.

I'M TRYING TO UNIONIZE YOU AND GET YOU FAIR PAY HERE.
GIVE IT A TRY.
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:38:54 AM

Still have doubts? Look at the order book- there are consistently orders for large amounts from 1-3 btc at 15% under current sell price. Can you see the pattern here in between the .01 btc hopefuls? I only looked at Bittrex, but I'd bet  the other exchanges look the same.
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:42:26 AM

1million max coins - Minted Coins: 361,372 URO today
Importers are buying out the UROCOIN fast
international companies like GES will hold uro for at least 5yeas..

what happens with next 2months when all URO Coin is minited.

Max demand for Urocoin - Limited supply makes urocoin at the correct price around $300

hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:44:10 AM

lowball buy orders all over cryptsy, but few sell orders, good job!
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:53:23 AM

1million max coins - Minted Coins: 361,372 URO today
Importers are buying out the UROCOIN fast
international companies like GES will hold uro for at least 5yeas..

what happens with next 2months when all URO Coin is minited.

Max demand for Urocoin - Limited supply makes urocoin at the correct price around $300
I disagree. They're buying it out slowly, 50-100 coins at a time, at bargain basement prices. And has anyone even considered, if they are REALLY smart, that maybe they are MINING BITCOIN by contract or through their own equipment which would basically make the coins they buy with it FREE to them?? If they have access to a mainframe they can throw petaflops at the Bitcoin network with no problem.
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:55:23 AM

Limited supply makes urocoin at the correct price around $300

It can only happen if everyone stops selling. HOLD HOLD HOLD
Cryptourologist

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:57:59 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 03:35:07 AM by Cryptourologist

Disclaimer#1: This post will offend most of you as people nowdays tend to be offended by the stuff they don’t like and to completely ignore the stuff they do.
Disclaimer #2: This post contains a goatfucking shitload of profanity. Deal with it, pussies!
Disclamer #3: Author’s point of view may not coincide with his/her opinion.

Here are some random thoughts that I had while watching The Great URO Holy War so far.

1. Give me some proof, motherfucker! Hard liquor is the only thing in the world that has proof. Death and taxes are the only things that are certain. Hey, give me proof Obama was born in the USA! Personally, I don’t give a flying genetically engineered rat’s ass about it. He’s the President and he probably doesn’t either. Do you? Well, sucks for you in that case! In our case, the market will show. When somebody buys it – it’s gonna go up. That’s it.
2. Deals, documents, blahblahblah. So far URO had been mostly traded by the bots. The only way to see if it’s real – a massive purchase. It won’t happen as quick as some might think. There’s a lot of leeway for the buyers to slowly accumulate URO at low prices. That’s until the suppliers hoard-up most of URO.
3. GES didn’t post on Twitter for a year! Ok, that DOES seem weird.
4. IT’S A SCAM! If it goes up and I sell it in time then it’s a good scam. Good and evil are relative to the subject. Of course, I love the idea of commodity-backed currencies to take off and provide me with a fruitful playing field but if I just make money on this “scam” – so be it. It may kill my dream but I’ll be rich, bitch!
5. GES is bankrupt! Ummm… Let’s get back to #1. I’ve got a proof that MtGox is bankrupt because I just got a letter from the Japanese court (with cute stamps and shit) that says it all. Can I see some GES bankruptcy proceedings? Btw, I didn’t get that goxed, but it’s still a cute letter.
6. IT’S A SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!1l1l1 Go find a cure for cancer or something. There are three things that I’ve seen the humanity to put over 90% of effort and resources into: killing, fucking, and getting shitfaced. People who spend 24/7 FUDding are either calculating for-profit assholes or insane… assholes. Now, go put that energy to some REAL use.
7. 7.   Oh, poor farmer! Look, no matter how much of a good image this whole ordeal gives to the signatories of the URO protocol, it’s NOT about the “poor farmer.” The farmer WILL stay poor. There's a long chain going from the producer to the farmer. Producer => Bank => Trader (whale) => Bank => Transporter/Importer => Bank => Distributor => Bank => Poor Framer => Tax and Bank (most of farmers owe to the bank). The chain starts with the producer and ends with the proverbial poor farmer but it hangs around the banks and both producers and farmers are on the bottom. So, URO doesn't mean that the farmer will be less poor. However, there's a chance that the importers and distributors will become richer. URO just cuts few links out of this chain. It cuts out the commodity exchange full of the old money whales that trade urea back and forth without even knowing what the hell it is. It also cuts out the banks. When the CEX whales, having outlived their questionable parasitic usefulness, can go and fuck themselves no matter how pissed off they would get, the banks won’t give up so easily.  They’ll scream of drugs, terrorism, and money laundering just to keep their fees. I see it as one of the biggest threats to URO and the free market.
8. To be continued…
9. …
10. PROFIT!
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:05:16 AM

Disclaimer#1: This post will offend most of you as people nowdays tend to be offended by the stuff they don’t like and to completely ignore the stuff they do.
Disclaimer #2: This post contains a goatfucking shitload of profanity. Deal with it, pussies!
Disclamer #3: Author’s point of view may not coincide with his/her opinion.

Here are some random thoughts that I had while watching The Great URO Holy War so far.

1. Give me some proof, motherfucker! Hard liquor is the only thing in the world that has proof. Death and taxes are the only things that are certain. Hey, give me proof Obama was born in the USA! Personally, I don’t give a flying genetically engineered rat’s ass about it. He’s the President and he probably doesn’t either. Do you? Well, sucks for you in that case! In our case, the market will show. When somebody buys it – it’s gonna go up. That’s it.
2. Deals, documents, blahblahblah. So far URO had been mostly traded by the bots. The only way to see if it’s real – a massive purchase. It won’t happen as quick as some might think. There’s a lot of leeway for the buyers to slowly accumulate URO at low prices. That’s until the suppliers hoard-up most of URO.
3. GES didn’t post on Twitter for a year! Ok, that DOES seem weird.
4. IT’S A SCAM! If it goes up and I sell it in time then it’s a good scam. Good and evil are relative to the subject. Of course, I’d love the idea of crypto-backed currencies to take off but if I just make money on this “scam” – so be it. It may kill my dream but I’ll be rich, bitch!
5. GES is bankrupt! Ummm… Let’s get back to #1. I’ve got a proof that MtGox is bankrupt because I just got a letter from the Japanese court (with cute stamps and shit) that says it all. Can I see some GES bankruptcy proceedings? Btw, I didn’t get that goxed, but it’s still a cute letter.
6. IT’S A SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!1l1l1 Go find a cure for cancer or something. There are three things that I’ve seen the humanity to put over 90% of effort and resources into: killing, fucking, and getting shitfaced. People who spend 24/7 FUDding are either assholes or insane… assholes. Now, go put that energy to some REAL use.
7. 7.   Oh, poor farmer! Look, no matter how much of a good image this whole ordeal gives to the signatories of the URO protocol, it’s NOT about the “poor farmer.” The farmer WILL stay poor. There's a long chain going from the producer to the farmer. Producer => Bank => Trader (whale) => Bank => Transporter/Importer => Bank => Distributor => Bank => Poor Framer => Tax and Bank (most of farmers own to the bank). The chain starts with the producer and ends with the proverbial poor farmer but both are on the bottom of this chain. That doesn't mean that the farmer will be less poor. However, there's a chance that the importers and distributors will become richer. URO just cuts out few links out of this chain. It cuts out the commodity exchange full of the old money whales that trade urea back and forth without even knowing what the hell it is. It also cuts out the banks. When the CEX whales, having outlived their questionable parasitic usefulness, can go and fuck themselves no matter how pissed off they would get, the banks won’t give up so easily.  They’ll scream of drugs, terrorism, and money laundering just to keep their fees. I see it as one of the biggest threats to URO and the free market.
8. To be continued…
9. …
10. PROFIT!
BRAVO!!!POST OF THE MONTH!!! ALL YOU NEED IS BALLS AND JUST A LITTLE BIT OF DISCIPLINE! I know you and I butted heads a lil bit, Crypto, but you have my respect, sir. Thank You.
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:08:55 AM

The weak are dumping on bittrex. That's good. It'll come back hard when there's an empty sell book.
Cryptourologist

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:14:41 AM

BRAVO!!!POST OF THE MONTH!!! ALL YOU NEED IS BALLS AND JUST A LITTLE BIT OF DISCIPLINE! I know you and I butted heads a lil bit, Crypto, but you have my respect, sir. Thank You.

I got discipline from my military service. I still do. There's a big difference between discipline and obedience. The later is not one of my favorites. As for the balls, they dropped the first time when I got shot at at the age of 8. Now, come, feel them.  Grin
chihbarb

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:15:36 AM

i hate how bittrex market history is limited; any sites with charts for uro on bittrex. I missed the jump to .0147 from overnight low .0058 or whatever the other day so couldnt analyze how it happened, time frame, etc.

Woulda been nice to try to compare the richlist before and after
AlfaONE

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:15:45 AM

URO to move into Pakistan very soon...as more importers release the value of Urocoin

GES import #Urea to Pakistan 2014-2015  last hurdles with TCP clears up. Local importers excited as GES promises low Urea prices for Farmers
https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup

hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:26:34 AM

I got discipline from my military service. I still do. There's a big difference between discipline and obedience. The later is not one of my favorites. As for the balls, they dropped the first time when I got shot at at the age of 8. Now, come, feel them.  Grin
Discipline means doing what you have to do when you KNOW it's gonna hurt. I do it every day.
You wouldn't want ME to feel your balls, if they were in my hand, I'd be twisting them off.  Cheesy  I've had guns pulled on me many times, but never been shot. Maybe because I'd look them right in the eye and BEG them to put me out of my misery. I'm not that lucky, I guess. I responded to a mugger once by putting  my mouth over the barrel of his revolver and  placing my hands together as though praying. I truly don't give a fuck. Seems I've found  a kindred soul. Fuck you and prosper.
hobopete

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:32:00 AM

URO to move into Pakistan very soon...as more importers release the value of Urocoin

GES import #Urea to Pakistan 2014-2015  last hurdles with TCP clears up. Local importers excited as GES promises low Urea prices for Farmers
https://twitter.com/GESystemsgroup

all of you who are selling low are subsidizing this deal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: