Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:57:04 AM

Coin Details:
Algo: SHA-256
Reward: 0.16 UNAT
Spacing: 8 seconds
Retarget: Every 4 blocks
Total Coins: 8 Million

Bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685126.0

GitHub
https://github.com/Unattainium

Block Explorer, Rich List & other features
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/unat/#

Twitter
https://twitter.com/UnattainiumOrg

Pools:
http://unat.coin-miners.info/index.php
http://unat.hardcoreminers.com/index.php

Network Hash
300+TH with spikes over 500TH
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:13:04 AM

UNAT!!!!The coins were not money, deceptive. The actual value is zero. Complete hoax!!! Huh

Here's Mike111's twitter.  Seems he likes to dress up as a girl. Great follow for lols.

https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:09:13 AM

Ok, guys. We don't have to stoop to their level

Stay classy   Cool
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:10:00 AM

I really like the idea that you can buy stuff with it especially Hardware..Great volume on the exchanges too! I will see tomorrow to buy myself a bag.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mike111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:39:11 AM

I really like the idea that you can buy stuff with it especially Hardware..Great volume on the exchanges too! I will see tomorrow to buy myself a bag.. Smiley
mike111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:40:53 AM

UNAT!!!!This coin listed Yi Hong courtyard has been down, a month. Complete hoax!!!!Have dropped 95%
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:51:37 AM

UNAT!!!!This coin listed Yi Hong courtyard has been down, a month. Complete hoax!!!!Have dropped 95%

Lol what
Finley

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:02:46 AM

hey,dev,should you give us some news?
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:09:13 AM

hey,dev,should you give us some news?
'

Just released a client update with fixes and GUI updates a few hours ago...
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:07:40 PM

I'm not a fan of anonymity features but a lot of people in certain countries seem to think it is really important.  With this in mind I think a plan to develop a working anon function which can be switched on and off would definitely increase confidence and support for UNAT.  Also I think there needs to be a newer more professional looking logo.  You could even have a competition to come up with a new one - this would also help raise the profile of the coin.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:11:31 PM

Also I think a transition to POS at 20K coins with an adjusted coin total of 25K through POS would be a good move.  At the moment a lot of people find the 8m total coins (no matter how far off it is) to be a psychological barrier.  If the coin is supposed to be unattainable it makes sense to only have a small number of coins.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:19:48 PM

Also I think a transition to POS at 20K coins with an adjusted coin total of 25K through POS would be a good move.  At the moment a lot of people find the 8m total coins (no matter how far off it is) to be a psychological barrier.  If the coin is supposed to be unattainable it makes sense to only have a small number of coins.
PoS maybe but anon is just stupid.you think if crypto gets excepted and becomes more mianstream that authorites are going to let people use anomynous wallets.i think not.anon draw unwanted attention cause authorities think if u need and anomynous wallet you upto no good.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:21:28 PM

PoS maybe but anon is just stupid.you think if crypto gets excepted and becomes more mianstream that authorites are going to let people use anomynous wallets.i think not.anon draw unwanted attention cause authorities think if u need and anomynous wallet you upto no good.

Don't be a moron.  I said anon that can be turned on or off.  That way you can support both camps.  Please read before making a retarded comment.
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:29:54 PM

PoS seems a good idea, since we already got forced to change the 'Hardest coin to mine, ever'.
Right now this coin is a goldmine for miners who keep mining and dumping. Miners get 3x the normal profit with UNAT against BTC.
UNAT was never created for that purpose.

Diff needs to go up way higher, or PoS should be considered.
If we do nothing, this coin will be mined and dumped until it's dead, while UNAT has so much more to offer than just that.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:36:15 PM

Don't be a moron.  I said anon that can be turned on or off.  That way you can support both camps.  Please read before making a retarded comment.

No anonymous features will be in UNAT since we are doing the shop

PoS seems a good idea, since we already got forced to change the 'Hardest coin to mine, ever'.
Right now this coin is a goldmine for miners who keep mining and dumping. Miners get 3x the normal profit with UNAT against BTC.
UNAT was never created for that purpose.

Diff needs to go up way higher, or PoS should be considered.
If we do nothing, this coin will be mined and dumped until it's dead, while UNAT has so much more to offer than just that.

Very short-sighted statements
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:58:05 PM

That's quite a bone-headed statement.  It's rather worrying that you don't understand the concept of anonymity that can be switched on and off.  People want anonymity.  If you don't listen to your community the coin will die. For applications where anonymity isn't allowed people can turn it off.  It's a simple enough concept.

Again your response is rather worrying.  The crypto world moves very fast. 

It is arrogant to assume anything is short-sighted when there is a strong possibility that 99.9% of coins won't be around in even 3 months time. 

If you don't listen to community concerns it doesn't matter what else you do this coin will be dead. 

Bitspender has been one of this coins biggest promoters if you ignore what he is saying then I think we pretty much know that this is doomed. 

Have some balls and take decisive action to stem the foolish miners who will continue to dump this coin into oblivion. 

Deal with the ridiculous 8m coin total and bring it down to something sensibly scarce like 25K or I and many others will be seriously doubting your judgement.
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

That's quite a bone-headed statement.  It's rather worrying that you don't understand the concept of anonymity that can be switched on and off.  People want anonymity.  If you don't listen to your community the coin will die. For applications where anonymity isn't allowed people can turn it off.  It's a simple enough concept.

Again your response is rather worrying.  The crypto world moves very fast. 

It is arrogant to assume anything is short-sighted when there is a strong possibility that 99.9% of coins won't be around in even 3 months time. 

If you don't listen to community concerns it doesn't matter what else you do this coin will be dead. 

Bitspender has been one of this coins biggest promoters if you ignore what he is saying then I think we pretty much know that this is doomed. 

Have some balls and take decisive action to stem the foolish miners who will continue to dump this coin into oblivion. 

Deal with the ridiculous 8m coin total and bring it down to something sensibly scarce like 25K or I and many others will be seriously doubting your judgement.

Then find another coin
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:31:11 PM

Bitspender OUT. Actions are no longer valid.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:32:41 PM

Then find another coin

I think we need to find another developer.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:37:22 PM

Bitspender OUT. Actions are no longer valid.

He just killed the coin.  Another moron developer...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: