Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoJJ

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:44:04 PM

Hey just get this fucking bitspender out from this thread. He is sodomite. Delete his posts. If he tries to sell something in IRC i consider this as behavior with fraudulent intent and report him to moderator. This fucking cretin spending here too much time. I think, he might go.

He's being auto kicked from IRC now, and I've been banning all the IPs I can relate to him

I've been more than fair not deleting anyones posts in here, but you are right, he is getting close to the limit at this point

I like that you haven't deleted their posts.  People need to be able to make informed decisions before purchasing phantom hardware from a fraudulent crypto retailer.  One only needs to look at their posts to see the kind of game they are playing.  Right now cryptoland is like the wild west.  Mostly lawless with virtually no cops.  These guys are what you call cyberthugs and cyberbullies.  In the real world they would be facing charges. 
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:44:55 PM

Unattainium?

What will they think of next?  lol

Or maybe it's a Nugget in a sea of Shit Coins?  Wink

Lol.  Good one.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:22:25 PM

Every altcoin who wants to get listed, contact me.
The shop will get expanded with all kinds of miners, SHA256 & SCRYPT, and payment will be available with all kinds of altcoins!

Maybe your own PRO coin can be added Wink

Doubtful. He asked me last week to do the code for it and I said no. My guess is he will have a hard time finding anyone who wants to work with him now
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:24:27 PM

Every altcoin who wants to get listed, contact me.
The shop will get expanded with all kinds of miners, SHA256 & SCRYPT, and payment will be available with all kinds of altcoins!

Maybe your own PRO coin can be added Wink

Doubtful. He asked me last week to do the code for it and I said no. My guess is he will have a hard time finding anyone who wants to work with him now

He has a lot of BTCs Wink With BTCs you can do a lot Wink
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:07:15 AM

I've been more than lenient with not deleting posts and leaving the shit talking in here

That ends now. The posts from earlier will all stay
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:23:26 AM

Everything with the coin seems ok to me. Doesn't look like he dumped either

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 02:24:00 AM

It says there is no premine. Are you talking about a secret premine dump or what?

Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:32:35 AM

It says there is no premine. Are you talking about a secret premine dump or what?

There was no premine or IPO. What I have is what I've mined and bought. Not even sure why it's an issue, but it is for some reason

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:05:40 AM

So when will you add MMXIV to your accepted coins list?   Kiss

jk, looks really good though

That would be freaking awesome, I only have a couple mmxiv's but I would spend them for hardware if it were to come true.

infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:09:19 AM

p2pool found its first block already. you can join by pointing your miners to stratum+tcp://99.236.215.227:9222
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:20:59 AM

There was no premine or IPO. What I have is what I've mined and bought. Not even sure why it's an issue, but it is for some reason

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink

Do you agree that the coin would have been dead if bitspender opted out earlier when the diff was so high and it took days to mine a block?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:22:50 AM

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink

Do you agree that the coin would have been dead if bitspender opted out earlier when the diff was so high and it took days to mine a block?

Not even in the slightest

If his shop is real and he sends out orders, that's a good thing for the coin and I already said I will give him a link in the OP. I saw him saying it was the official UNAT shop, which is why I called it a scam. His behaviour, however, over the last few days have led me to believe his shop will not be around for long

His comments are no longer welcome here, though
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:39:07 AM

I'm also not sure why bitspender would open a scam shop that accepts UNAT if he thinks it is such a terrible coin? It's the most amateur PND attempt I've ever seen. The rage at the failure of the plan is the best part. It's so much extra exposure for the coin. There is nothing to hide, so there is no reason to be mad about more UNAT threads  Wink

If his shop is real and he sends out orders, that's a good thing for the coin and I already said I will give him a link in the OP. I saw him saying it was the official UNAT shop, which is why I called it a scam. His behaviour, however, over the last few days have led me to believe his shop will not be around for long

Show me where i said OFFICIAL shop, and i'll never post again in my life.
Get your facts straight!
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:42:26 AM

Get your facts straight!

c-cex chatbox

I'm watching everyone. Everywhere. Always.
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:45:15 AM

Get your facts straight!

c-cex chatbox

And your prove is? You can scroll back the entire chatbox.
PROVE it instead of always SAYING.

Proof, and i'm gone. I'll never ever ever bother you again.
I EVEN GIVE ALL MY UNAT's TO THE COMMUNITY!!! PROVE IT
bitspender

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:19:02 AM

Get your facts straight!

c-cex chatbox

And your prove is? You can scroll back the entire chatbox.
PROVE it instead of always SAYING.

Proof, and i'm gone. I'll never ever ever bother you again.
I EVEN GIVE ALL MY UNAT's TO THE COMMUNITY!!! PROVE IT

30 minutes later: Thank you dev, i rest my case.
Now remove all your accusations and clear my name!
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:04:49 AM

Now on Bittrex. Thanks richie!!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNAT
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:06:13 AM

consider holding your premine with a well known escrow. @altcointoday on twitter is a good choice. they provide good coverage while doing the communites a favor and holding premines

Unattainium has 0 premine. The only UNAT I have are what I've mined and bought
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:27:04 AM

consider holding your premine with a well known escrow. @altcointoday on twitter is a good choice. they provide good coverage while doing the communites a favor and holding premines

i smell BULSHIT  Cool
Unattainium (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:42:14 AM

i smell BULSHIT  Cool

Why are you guys even talking about a premine? There was none here...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: