Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:44:09 AM

Look now nice the UI looks with the P2Pool  Wink

https://i.imgur.com/JK6GCbx.png
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:24:28 PM

consider holding your premine with a well known escrow. @altcointoday on twitter is a good choice. they provide good coverage while doing the communites a favor and holding premines

i smell BULSHIT  Cool

Why are you guys even talking about a premine? There was none here...

Who is still dumping coins dirt cheap?  This is ridiculous.
denniscdunbar

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:59:22 PM

CONGRATS ON GETTING LISTED ON BITTREX

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-UNAT

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
cryptoJJ

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 03:35:09 PM

I suggest that Unattainium dev and bitspender to go take a beer together and solve there problem together and privately, fighting each other like this is to helping the coin. If everyone put water in his wine instead of attacking each other, it could solve everything. Bittrex added us today and it should be a great day.

Wether dev likes it or not, 85% of all UNAT holders are here because of me.
90% of the bigger investors at bittrex are not touching UNAT until dev clears my name, and steps out of the shadows, like i did.

Dev created this coin, i made it. I'm still offering out my hands for UNAT, but dev needs to drop the attitude and give me a phone call to settle things.

Dude!  You need to RELaaxxx.  Why are you acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend?  You keep going on about clearing your name.  Does this dev really have that much control over your name?  Has your reputation taken that big of a hit?  Why is it so important?  Have you been viewed as a crusader for good up until this point?  You say, "Whether the dev likes it or not."  Yes, maybe this coin wouldn't be what it is today without you and your awesome hashing power, but at the same time you are sucking the fun out of it for everyone else. I wouldn't call you a fraud or a scammer, maybe just a good ol' cyberbully.  The problem is that when you have enough power to directly affect the markets, you are going to be under the microscope. How about you ask the rest of the community, for a change, how we feel, instead of speaking as if we are all behind you.  Maybe it's the community that you have something to prove to.  Maybe you should prove to us that you can be trusted, not by sending us all your pictures, ID's, DNA, or whatever, but by behaving like an adult for once.  

My advice to you, would be for you to use some of your 3000 bitcoins and take a vacation.  Smoke a joint.  Have some sex.  Whatever floats your boat.  You will feel much better after, I promise.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:42:36 PM

Its a real shame that this fighting has taken over the momentum of Unat,  lets hope  that it stops before it completely sabotages the holders of this coins confidence, i'm holding and am concerned, cmon guys get it sorted.
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:20:25 PM

Dude!  You need to RELaaxxx.  Why are you acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend?  You keep going on about clearing your name.  Does this dev really have that much control over your name?  Has your reputation taken that big of a hit?  Why is it so important?  Have you been viewed as a crusader for good up until this point?  

There's the difference between some random 19yr old kid hidding behind a nickname, and someone who is real and known.
Yes, my name is important to me. Because i'm a real person. What does dev has to worry about? That we tweet him?
And no one will ever accuse me of the things dev accuses me from!

Grow up, look at facts, and dont follow the group driven by greed. Dare to be sceptical kid.

You should take the time to read all the words I wrote cause I think you missed my point brother.  Even if the dev came out and said, hey everyone, Bitspender is who he says he is, I think most of us would remain skeptical, given your past behavior.  At this point I really don't think his word alone is going to make a damn bit of difference to your reputation.  

Now...you can take my words as hostile, if you wish, but I am honestly just trying to give you some good advice.  Act like an adult and prove to the rest of us that you are capable.  Trust can be lost in a second, but it takes time to gain.

And as for me daring to be skeptical, thank you, that made me smile. I'm probably one of the biggest skeptics on this thread.  So far, I think I have four theories as to who is running the show.  Maybe the dev is the scammer.  Who knows? Maybe you and the dev planned the whole thing?  Maybe I am in on it?  Maybe we're all puppets?  Who fucking knows.  It's all just one big sleight of hand trick anyway.  But that's why it is so fun and that's why it is so addicting.  

In the end, I think your reputation will be just fine.  But if you truly are interested in fixing it, PM me,  I've done PR work for much worse cases.
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

Dude!  You need to RELaaxxx.  Why are you acting like a psycho ex-girlfriend?  You keep going on about clearing your name.  Does this dev really have that much control over your name?  Has your reputation taken that big of a hit?  Why is it so important?  Have you been viewed as a crusader for good up until this point?  

There's the difference between some random 19yr old kid hidding behind a nickname, and someone who is real and known.
Yes, my name is important to me. Because i'm a real person. What does dev has to worry about? That we tweet him?

Grow up, look at facts, and dont follow the group driven by greed. Dare to be sceptical kid.

U are sodomite. I don't allow u to talk here. Nothing to read and justify. Can someone ban this fucking bitspender forever from this thread and lock his account? He is scapegoat. This kind of persons were spawned to become slaves and patsy, he would rather sell his anus than stop posting. Stupid pointless creature born to cater and crouch. How can i get this dejecta from this thread or crack his degenerate head?

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
hrt

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:37:08 PM

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:43:53 PM

U are sodomite. I don't allow u to talk here. Nothing to read and justify. Can someone ban this fucking bitspender forever from this thread and lock his account? He is scapegoat. This kind of persons were spawned to become slaves and patsy, he would rather sell his anus than stop posting. Stupid pointless creature born to cater and crouch. How can i get this dejecta from this thread or crack his degenerate head?

Now c'mon, you don't need that kind of talk to say what you mean.  Let's try to be civil.  People need to understand that when you have outbursts like this, it only reflects poorly on yourself, and a lot of the time, has the opposite effect on the person it was meant to belittle.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:56:06 PM

you are over stepping the line here mate.im not sure why this has blown up between dev and bitspender but this sort of reply is not needed.bitspender is a good guy and to be honest i think dev is alright aswell.hopefully they get it sorted so just keep this sort of gutter talk out of it.

hrt

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:07:57 PM

you are over stepping the line here mate.im not sure why this has blown up between dev and bitspender but this sort of reply is not needed.bitspender is a good guy and to be honest i think dev is alright aswell.hopefully they get it sorted so just keep this sort of gutter talk out of it.

What? Seriously, what? I even didn't read your reply. Are u senile? stop talking, u are homo. if u are a dupe here is a clarification: bitspender now dumping the UNAT's. He had more than 3.5K. Think about this and trust my words.

AND DON'T TRUST BITSPENDER. He gave up every word he said in cex chat. He shouldn't say ever, this words are words of man who was born by mistake.

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

What? Seriously, what? I even didn't read your reply. Are u senile? stop talking, u are homo. if u are a dupe here is a clarification: bitspender now dumping the UNAT's. He had more than 3.5K. Think about this and trust my words.

You talk. but it makes no sense. bitpender dumping ?? Do not make me laugh.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

Why are people still selling coins for nothing?  If people just took their coins off the exchanges and stopped selling them the price would gradually start rising.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:44:59 PM

Raising the difficulty would help prevent miners from dumping at lower prices. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you?
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:52:13 PM

Raising the difficulty would help prevent miners from dumping at lower prices. I'm not sure why this is so confusing to you?

Ok, please explain how to raise difficulty without raising block times. I'm all ears
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:54:18 PM

Ok, please explain how to raise difficulty without raising block times. I'm all ears

mmmm ... let me think a little more  Wink .
hrt

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:57:12 PM

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:03:14 PM

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)
cryptoJJ

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

I'm with Soul_eater on this one. That's pretty bad.  You don't also go by mike or miaomiao, do you?
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:09:21 PM

Yes that's believable.  You pretending to be Bitspender but unfortunately you can't even spell:)

+1. My nickname is Bitspender and not Bittspender with double T.
Thank god you cant double register a nickname

See http://screencloud.net/v/1TkM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: