Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪ Unattainium ✪ RANDOM Rewards ✪ Fastest Coin ✪ Batch 2 Pre-Orders MUCH CHEAPER  (Read 54549 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:47:48 PM

Lol  Grin Grin Grin
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:46:16 PM

Let's just stop fighting and focus on the coin please.
Unattainium (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:35:35 AM

Let's just stop fighting and focus on the coin please.

Would be a nice change of pace
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:08:31 AM

Dead coin? Next.

Devalued because of the dump, yes.  Dead coin, not by a long shot.  The coins' price was artificially high due to a few hoarders anyway, and now we are seeing the market equalize itself. My advice would be to buy up the cheap coins and hold on to the ones you've earned.  I would not take the advice of Pole_beater or Titspender, both have shown their true colors in the last day.  There are plenty of members of this community that have faith in the coin and will continue to mine, in spite of a few bad apples. I can't predict the future, and maybe I'm wrong, but I am not going anywhere.

What a moron you are.  There are people like you who will defend the dev to your own death while he is happily dumping shit in your face.  Enjoy your UNAT.

Maybe I am. Maybe I'm just a fucking retard.  I admit, I am new to the game, and there is still a lot for me to learn.  I'm not in it to get rich(at least not yet) and it's more fun than anything right now, on a psychological level, to observe and learn from your actions.  You and bitspenders aggressive behavior reveals a lot about your personality(ies). You could be the same person as far as I'm concerned.  

I try to learn something new from every situation, and my take from this is that I need to be more cautious around people like you.  Irrational behavior is your strongest trait.  It seems that you are trying to present yourselves as the good guys, when, in fact, you are the opposite.  Now you belittle the dev in order to gain credibility so that you can move to the next coin with your faithful minions, just so you can play the same game again.  Rinse and repeat.

Looks like Soul_eater_123 was right - I mean it never recovered, did it?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:11:08 AM

Just getting caught up here....

I'm warming to this coin again.  God knows we need something to mine with the dreadful profitability of BTC mining in these times.    

It's obvious the dev is committed to this and whilst I don't agree with all his decisions I think this could be a slow burner.  I would also love it if there was some way that Bitspender and the dev could resolve their differences for the coin.  

Dev let's put our differences behind us (and please don't take offence if I question things - it's what I do).  

Ahhh... I see. You were FUDing for cheap coin.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:36:49 PM

No I just changed my mind since the dev is making an effort to be more agreeable so will I.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:48:31 PM

No I just changed my mind since the dev is making an effort to be more agreeable so will I.
Good to see you getting onboard now.there is something about this coin.i think its going to take off over the next few months.also when the people receive their s3 orders next month they will relise how committed and serious dev is.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:54:28 PM

Good to see you getting onboard now.there is something about this coin.i think its going to take off over the next few months.also when the people receive their s3 orders next month they will relise how committed and serious dev is.

Agreed, also I'm fed up with trading.  I'm first and foremost a miner and I want a good coin to mine.  If we keep mining this in the background people will eventually see it's value.
HunterS

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:56:41 PM

Agreed, also I'm fed up with trading.  I'm first and foremost a miner and I want a good coin to mine.  If we keep mining this in the background people will eventually see it's value.

Got a couple of s3's in the mail.will be pointing them at this coin when they arrive

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:10:24 PM

Got a couple of s3's in the mail.will be pointing them at this coin when they arrive

Let me know how they run when you get them.  I have S2s at the moment but might upgrade when I have some spare cash.
HunterS

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

Let me know how they run when you get them.  I have S2s at the moment but might upgrade when I have some spare cash.
Will do soul

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:05:14 PM

Will do soul

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:25:17 PM

what do you think guys and dev of an unat team? It should have a good PR, we already have a good dev, investors, etc. We could make a plan for the future, where we want to go with the coin, etc. This coin as a real potential but the communication need to be done on another way. We could work as a whole team instead of backstabbing each other. Everyone could do what they are better at. We could restore confident in the coin and see investors back.

At the end, we all want the best for this coin Smiley

That's a good idea:)
Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:05:33 AM

what do you think guys and dev of an unat team? It should have a good PR, we already have a good dev, investors, etc. We could make a plan for the future, where we want to go with the coin, etc. This coin as a real potential but the communication need to be done on another way. We could work as a whole team instead of backstabbing each other. Everyone could do what they are better at. We could restore confident in the coin and see investors back.

Got other good ideas regarding you...
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:34:49 AM

Such as?
Bergmannx

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:42:02 AM

Just piss off.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:43:04 AM

Such as?
Just piss off.

Lol.  Very mature.  This is just the kind of person this coin needs now.
Bergmannx

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:44:42 AM

Such as?
Just piss off.

Lol.  Very mature.  This is just the kind of person this coin needs now.
You still want to replace the dev without having an idea what you are doing?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:47:56 AM

Where did I say that?  I'm not replacing the dev or anyone for that matter.  I've had my differences with the dev but that is between me and the dev.  How is that any of your business?  Now grow up or STFU.  If you have nothing constructive to add move on.
Bergmannx

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:53:40 AM

Where did I say that?  I'm not replacing the dev or anyone for that matter.  I've had my differences with the dev but that is between me and the dev.  How is that any of your business.  Now grow up or STFU.  If you have nothing constructive to add move on.
STFU, kids use this expression.
You said on twitter you wanted to see the dev replaced.
Arguing with ppl of your kind is pointless anyway, so i stop here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: