Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 09:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145860 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:13:43 PM

AGREED    ITS A SCAM    . My posts  pointing out that is illegal to offer Insurance of any kind without being a registered insurance company were also deleted.  When I asked If it was intentional to use the CDIC as name which is confusingly similar to the FDIC an actual Gov't agency  ....deleted    When I asked about whether they had sought the advice of an Attorney before they attempted to commit insurance fraud  ....deleted. When I asked if they were aware of the huge fines and jail times they faced for insurance fraud and acting as an unlicensed insurance company  .....deleted .    It goes on and on   I had legitimate questions about the legality of their claims and their response was  deleted ...deleted..deleted

This Umbrella concept is an attempt to promise insurance with out being a legal insurance company, IT IS INSURANCE FRAUD A quick search of the NY Insurance Commissioners website shows they are not a registered Insurance Company and Cannot Legally Insure any assets.
 An Insurance Company must register and prove that one has the financial means necessary to cover every insured participant. They have not. They must endure criminal back round checks ...They have Not.
This is a flawed attempt to Commit Insurance Fraud that will end up being investigated and prosecuted.
The Fines will be substantial to them. They will not get away with these empty promises.

Crypto is unregulated   ....Insurance Is Highly Regulated .   They can not legally Insure you in any way.

I would like to addresses some of the FUD or plain ignorance going on here.  Taken from our other (unofficial thread).

First of all, the FDIC is not an actual government agency.  Even though the name "Federal" is used in the corporations name!  Imagine that!

"An independent agency of the federal government, the FDIC was created in 1933 in response to the thousands of bank failures that occurred in the 1920s and early 1930s. Since the start of FDIC insurance on January 1, 1934, no depositor has lost a single cent of insured funds as a result of a failure.  The FDIC receives no Congressional appropriations - it is funded by premiums that banks and thrift institutions pay for deposit insurance coverage and from earnings on investments in U.S. Treasury securities." Taken from FDIC website.

The CDIC is it's own entity, we did not come up with the name.  Sorry.  The company is pre-launch and working behind the scenes...maybe that's why no one has heard of them yet..?

Secondly, this is far from traditional insurance.  Yes, these cryptos share some similarities to insurance, but the means and how they function are vastly different.  They use POW and Block Rewards as collateral to secure losses.  Which, by the way do not exist yet because the coin is pre-launch!

They claim Insurance Fraud.  We are pre-launch and take no money from investors.  We are anti IPO as well.  Seriously? Fraud?  Who are we defrauding?

They threaten to forward this thread to insurance and government regulators.  Have fun with that one!  If they could even understand what they are reading, I'll get back to you with their response.  Which should be in about 5 years, give or take a year of course.

They say we can't back up what we claim.  Watch us

Also, thank you for the second thread in the Ann section of the forum.  We noticed a slight bump in our metrics in regards to clicks.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

Still no pools?
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:55:19 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 11:05:06 PM by Umbrella Holdings

Example: John owns 1 BTC and an equal amount (in value) of Umbrella-BTC.  Bob owns 1 BTC.  Both are held on Exchange XYZ.  Exchange XYZ fails and declares bankruptcy protection.  John opens up a claim to the CDIC and gets his Umbrella-BTC returned to him.  John is still out 1 BTC, but not completely wiped out by the exchange collapse.  On the other hand, Bob has lost all his money and has no where to turn for help.  He posts a sympathy thread on reddit hoping for donations :-(

You forget Jack. Jack hold 2 BTC. He keep 1 BTC on Exchange XYZ. Unlike John he never heard about Umbrella-BTC. So he keep another 1 BTC in his own wallet (outside the Exchange XYZ). The Exchange close. Jack lost exactly 1 BTC. He is mad but at least he now he still hold 1 BTC. Meanwhile, John is worried. John is not sure if his claim for the lost Umbrella-BTC will be accepted. Also he has no idea of it's value. He wonder if he lost more than 1 BTC.

Yes, this is a very good example of risk mitigation.  We would encourage everyone to be like Jack!  For those who aren't, they can use Umbrella to help mitigate some of the risk.  We never said this system was perfect, but if I am already mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Vertcoin or Darkcoin then it costs me nothing to merge-mine Umbrella.  There is no reduction of hash-rate on the primary coin you are mining.

Any way you slice it there is no Cryptocurrency offering what Umbrella can.  What if Jacks laptop crashes, gets hacked, stolen, his private keys get lost..?  Oh, and the exchange happen to skip town.  You hear about these types of events on a daily basis.  We are not here to convince anyone to use our Cryptos.  Like we stated, we are here for the long haul and look forward to bringing some value to the community.

Thank you

Thank you for the reply. I understand better how Umbrella work. But few things make me avoid this coin...

(Take the following as constructive critic. To keep it simple I will talk about BTC and UBTC only.)

In the way you promote your coin, many people believe that this is an insurance for their bitcoins. They think that if they buy some UBTC, you will give them back all their BTC lost. I know that through the replies in this thread you say that only UBTC will be refunded, but obviously many people are still confused. You will have a big Public Relation crisis to manage when the first protected exchange will get hacked. People will expect a refund of their full portefolio. They will riot when they will realize that only UBTC are protected!

You claim that it is a free protection. You can say it's free for me only if I mine bitcoin. However I never mined bitcoins. I only mined altcoins that I sold for BTC. I also gain BTC via investment like in BTCJam, etc. I don't know the stats but I guess that the majority of bitcoins' owner never mined them. So for someone like me, the only way to get UBTC will be to buy them.

Now, what's the point to buy UBTC? I can't buy anything, I can't gamble them (you say you have no plan for that). It's seem to me that the only purpose of UBTC is to store them in exchange and wait to get hacked (LOL). IF UBTC would be a real insurance for my bitcoins, that would be different. That would be a great motive to purchase them. That's why I gave the example of Jack. Better to keep part of your fortune in different basket, rather then buy UBTC.

In short, your target consumer is probably the big bitcoin mining farm but you promote the coin to every bitcoins' owners. To me, this is a wrong move.

And finally, the CDIC thing is really not clear. Like others, I can't help to think that you are more closely affiliated than you claim. The CDCI's website do not look serious. It do not inspire confidence. No name, no adresse, no proof that they comply with the laws.

We welcome constructive criticism.  Thank you for taking the time to post.

I honestly think a lot of people don't take the time to read through the announcement.  I can cite multiple sections, even an infograph as evidence of this.  But if you are stating this, I can rework some of the verbiage and help make it more clear.

I agree, the world is full of people who don't read the fine print.  "You mean my car isn't insured if I crashed it while driving drunk?"

Sorry, we are not able to insure your Bitcoins because that would require an Insurance company with massive assets.  It would also cost you or the exchange money.  We understand a couple companies are trying to break into this market, take a look at http://umbr.la/1oTjfWv and http://umbr.la/1ntHQ6n

Again, it just depends on what you mine and what your long term goals are?  Are you in this for short term gain?  Are you looking to hop from coin to coin, trying to catch pump and dumps?  Then yes, I would say skip Umbrella all together.

Yes, the merge-mineable aspect makes it free IF you are already mining one of the major algos.  I can see Umbrella-BTC and Umbrella-LTC ending up with large amounts of hash given the environment we are in.  This is simply based on the fact that those are the groups mining those coins directly.  Umbrella-VTC and Umbrella-DRK will be a different story.  Given the algo architecture, these may be the coins for you?  These coins were chosen based on popularity and network hash rate.  Which we know fluctuates wildly.

Yes, you can buy any other coin to diversify and add a layer of protection to your portfolio.  I will ask you the same question: Is it guaranteed to be replaced if lost or stolen?

As far as purchasing and gambling goes, if there is a demand, someone will come in and fill the void.  I can guarantee that.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:33:08 PM

AGREED    ITS A SCAM    . My posts  pointing out that is illegal to offer Insurance of any kind without being a registered insurance company were also deleted.  When I asked If it was intentional to use the CDIC as name which is confusingly similar to the FDIC an actual Gov't agency  ....deleted    When I asked about whether they had sought the advice of an Attorney before they attempted to commit insurance fraud  ....deleted. When I asked if they were aware of the huge fines and jail times they faced for insurance fraud and acting as an unlicensed insurance company  .....deleted .    It goes on and on   I had legitimate questions about the legality of their claims and their response was  deleted ...deleted..deleted

This Umbrella concept is an attempt to promise insurance with out being a legal insurance company, IT IS INSURANCE FRAUD A quick search of the NY Insurance Commissioners website shows they are not a registered Insurance Company and Cannot Legally Insure any assets.
 An Insurance Company must register and prove that one has the financial means necessary to cover every insured participant. They have not. They must endure criminal back round checks ...They have Not.
This is a flawed attempt to Commit Insurance Fraud that will end up being investigated and prosecuted.
The Fines will be substantial to them. They will not get away with these empty promises.

Crypto is unregulated   ....Insurance Is Highly Regulated .   They can not legally Insure you in any way.

I would like to addresses some of the FUD or plain ignorance going on here.  Taken from our other (unofficial thread).

First of all, the FDIC is not an actual government agency.  Even though the name "Federal" is used in the corporations name!  Imagine that!

"An independent agency of the federal government, the FDIC was created in 1933 in response to the thousands of bank failures that occurred in the 1920s and early 1930s. Since the start of FDIC insurance on January 1, 1934, no depositor has lost a single cent of insured funds as a result of a failure.  The FDIC receives no Congressional appropriations - it is funded by premiums that banks and thrift institutions pay for deposit insurance coverage and from earnings on investments in U.S. Treasury securities." Taken from FDIC website.

The CDIC is it's own entity, we did not come up with the name.  Sorry.  The company is pre-launch and working behind the scenes...maybe that's why no one has heard of them yet..?

Secondly, this is far from traditional insurance.  Yes, these cryptos share some similarities to insurance, but the means and how they function are vastly different.  They use POW and Block Rewards as collateral to secure losses.  Which, by the way do not exist yet because the coin is pre-launch!

They claim Insurance Fraud.  We are pre-launch and take no money from investors.  We are anti IPO as well.  Seriously? Fraud?  Who are we defrauding?

They threaten to forward this thread to insurance and government regulators.  Have fun with that one!  If they could even understand what they are reading, I'll get back to you with their response.  Which should be in about 5 years, give or take a year of course.

They say we can't back up what we claim.  Watch us

Also, thank you for the second thread in the Ann section of the forum.  We noticed a slight bump in our metrics in regards to clicks.

Hey and while were at it lets send this thread to Lois Lerner too,,,,,  Wink if it doesn't get lost first,,,oops I might get deleted here by the powers to be Oh no!!

Hey Dev hang in there, it is a bit confusing and still many questions to be ask as it is a very new concept unlike anything else. I am still digesting the concept and will get back to you as well.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:32:46 AM

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:21:03 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 01:31:53 AM by Umbrella Holdings

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112064/mintpal-hacked-considerable-amount-of-vericoin-stolen

Glad to see Mintpal stepping up and trying to correct this mess. 

Edit:  Looks like they had no choice but to hardfork, If one person owned 30% of a POS coin. Well, it wouldn't be good.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 01:44:10 PM

Tradeoff decentralization for insurance. It's a valid innovation for cryptocurrency. The umbrella people may be on to something, though this isn't a product for everybody-- just those who don't self-insure by backing up their holdings properly on their own.

twitter.com/notsofast
fluttergas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

roflcopterfanaticsystemz

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:49:58 PM

Like this concept alot. Will keep an eye on this

irc #crypto-tweakers
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:01:49 PM

What time zone is this ?
Can you give us specific time ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:03:49 PM

What time zone is this ?
Can you give us specific time ?

I am in PST.  However, I will make all announcements in and use GMT.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

So what time??

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptoday.info

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:53:24 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 07:16:30 PM by cryptoday.info

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected
pre-registration open now for scrypt!
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:32:19 PM

Still no pools?

We have had a lot of interest from pools.  I know it is a bit late in the game, but we are considering making this a FDC or Fair Distribution Currency Hybrid, where the source and wallet are only available to a few select pools who can control the hash rate for a fixed amount of time.  This would allow for a fair amount of mining time for the average joe before large hash comes in.  Please bear with us while we work out these details. 

Credit goes to (MinermanNC) for proposing the idea.

What's everyone's thought on this?

Thank you,

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 09:14:31 PM

Almost there!!!

wwdz99

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:40:07 AM

Can minered this coin? And how?
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:45:02 AM

Can minered this coin? And how?

Got pushed back a couple days.  Looking into Fair Distribution options.

Thank you!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:20:54 PM

It's seem to me that the only purpose of UBTC is to store them in exchange and wait to get hacked (LOL).

incaseshit:
A word invented by great black comedian, Chris Rock. Used to apply to insurance.
I call "insurance" "incaseshit". As in "incaseshit" happens

Source: urbandictionary.com

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:24:40 PM

hm, better to watch...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:38:24 AM

It's seem to me that the only purpose of UBTC is to store them in exchange and wait to get hacked (LOL).

incaseshit:
A word invented by great black comedian, Chris Rock. Used to apply to insurance.

Thats good lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:40:22 AM

incaseshit:

Thats good lol
That man is so well spoken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: