Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:07:11 PM

We need blockchain & richlist.
everything is at umbrella.holdings .richlist and blockchain
Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:09:03 PM

My bad - the 1st page of this topic is not updated.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:10:09 PM

My bad - the 1st page of this topic is not updated.

Thanks!  Fixed.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
depboy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:28:56 PM

Just a quick post to say that ULTC is one of the merged coins that can be mined on http://myriad.p2pool.geek.nz, with MYR as the the parent coin.

I check you claim merged mining for a lot of many scrypt coins simultaneously. Including [GRE] Greencoin and SYS [Syscoin]. I guess it is not possible to mine this two coins together while GRE and SYS both have the same Chain ID (=1)?

in main.cpp (lines 2624-2626) it is declared

Code:
int GetOurChainID() {
return 0x0001;
}

I suppose one could mine only one Aux coin with the same Chain ID - either [GRE] or [SYS].
look at simplemulti, there is that merge possible

Key difference being that simplemulti is primarily set up to auto-dump the merged coins for their miners, with most miners opting to be paid out in either the parent coin or BTC.  myriad.p2pool.geek.nz makes a point of always paying out the merged coins, which I think is less likely to cause them to get dumped.
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:41:19 PM

Just a quick post to say that ULTC is one of the merged coins that can be mined on http://myriad.p2pool.geek.nz, with MYR as the the parent coin.

I check you claim merged mining for a lot of many scrypt coins simultaneously. Including [GRE] Greencoin and SYS [Syscoin]. I guess it is not possible to mine this two coins together while GRE and SYS both have the same Chain ID (=1)?

Code:
int GetOurChainID() {
return 0x0001;
}

I suppose one could mine only one Aux coin with the same Chain ID - either [GRE] or [SYS].

Key difference being that simplemulti is primarily set up to auto-dump the merged coins for their miners, with most miners opting to be paid out in either the parent coin or BTC.  myriad.p2pool.geek.nz makes a point of always paying out the merged coins, which I think is less likely to cause them to get dumped.
No you can choose if payed manually to your wallet or autoexchange to btc
CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 10:22:53 PM

Code:
int GetOurChainID() {
return 0x0001;
}

I didn't completely understand what you're saying, but I am merge-mining ULTC, SYS, DOGE, PTC, GRE, and TCO on litecoin-p2pool and getting valid paying blocks from all, FWIW

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

now after correction, im in to this coin..
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:23:39 AM

IMO shoulda waited for this descending triangle to breakdown before buying.
Below .00135 should lead to a swift drop to ridiculously bargain-like levels.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
depboy

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:12:47 AM

Code:
int GetOurChainID() {
return 0x0001;
}

Key difference being that simplemulti is primarily set up to auto-dump the merged coins for their miners, with most miners opting to be paid out in either the parent coin or BTC.  myriad.p2pool.geek.nz makes a point of always paying out the merged coins, which I think is less likely to cause them to get dumped.
No you can choose if payed manually to your wallet or autoexchange to btc

Yes, I'm well aware that you can get paid out in whatever coin you like on simplemulti. How many miners do you think actually bother setting an address for ULTC, or any of the other merged coins? Judging by the stats page that lists the payout address for block finders, it's not very many, with many of their miners not even bothering to hold the parent coins. I can see no justification for pools that don't mine BTC offering to payout in BTC. They're just short sighted dumping machines that do nothing to support the alts that they're mining.
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:07:59 AM

Code:
int GetOurChainID() {
return 0x0001;
}

I didn't completely understand what you're saying, but I am merge-mining ULTC, SYS, DOGE, PTC, GRE, and TCO on litecoin-p2pool and getting valid paying blocks from all, FWIW

Indeed, but SYS and GRE does not mined together - in one time frame only one aux chain mined - either SYS or GRE. All other coins mined together but for SYS and GRE it is only hashrate sharing.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:09:35 PM

coin is at cryspty exchange Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
IamNotSure

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:11:12 PM

coin is at cryspty exchange

Excellent news !
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:53:33 PM

coin is at cryspty exchange

Excellent news !
GREAT ULTC is at cryptsy!!!
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

This coin has great potential.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:29:00 PM

Will defiantly be picking more up tonight, great investment!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:47:53 PM

Will defiantly be picking more up tonight, great investment!
price is very good,i will buy as much as i can now
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 04:04:53 PM

IMO shoulda waited for this descending triangle to breakdown before buying.
Below .00135 should lead to a swift drop to ridiculously bargain-like levels.
JL

Bears failed in taking it down out of this triangle and it looks like the trader whales are going to return shortly.
Long again.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

Whoever is behind the markets on this coin - they are good.
The all-time chart is Art. I wish that more coins had such pro traders.
Props to you sirs.

This is why I love trading this coin.

I'll throw out some speculation - Not going below this new floor anytime soon and next rise within the week and possibly much sooner (1-2 days).
Not like it's a hard to predict but hey... why not.
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

Whoever is behind the markets on this coin - they are good.
The all-time chart is Art. I wish that more coins had such pro traders.
Props to you sirs.

This is why I love trading this coin.

I'll throw out some speculation - Not going below this new floor anytime soon and next rise within the week and possibly much sooner (1-2 days).
Not like it's a hard to predict but hey... why not.
i dont know if u guys will think i am crazy but i think this coin will be more worth than litecoin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:50:02 PM

I just got back into trading since a 3 month vacation away and ULTC is the first coin I invested in and turned a good strong profit and I've been trying to get back into this coin without market buying but that floor around 140k to 150k is holding really strong.  I'm guessing that this coin will see a huge rise in the upcoming weeks and I do see it possibly being worth more than LTC in the future for sure!! Keep up the good work guys!! NOOB OUT!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: