Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:15:41 PM

Prices are rising, Bid orderbook is beefing out, volume is increasing!! We are DEFIANTLY in for something good here! WOOP SO EXITED Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

Yeah I mean the next push above 200k will without a doubt be the new floor, the days of 150ksat will seem like enchant Egyptian times before we know it we'll be above 0.01! Looks like accumulation could be coming to an end as prices slowly go up so prepare yourself for the rocket blast!
Oh I am ready and strapped in already my friend Smiley I've been nonstop telling people not to buy into whale tactics to get this coin dumped and preaching that this coin is easily worth over 300k if not 0.01 BTC a coin Smiley I love this idea and concept of this coin and can't wait to buy me some UBTC when that comes out because you know that one will be worth even MORE!!! muahahahaha Wink Happy Trading today everyone Smiley
Someone just filled 3.4btc buy. Price went up from 136k to 158k, damn looks like this will take off very soon!! Everyone jump on board now!!!!!

And to the other guy who said it will go to the shitter, do you really think that? need to open your eyes sun shine Smiley http://gyazo.com/ca732da3e279874bab52ea8e54649119
I'm loving this just sitting here with my ULTC holdings and eating my popcorn Wink watch this price soar!!! Up Up and away!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:50:43 PM

Yeah I mean the next push above 200k will without a doubt be the new floor, the days of 150ksat will seem like enchant Egyptian times before we know it we'll be above 0.01! Looks like accumulation could be coming to an end as prices slowly go up so prepare yourself for the rocket blast!
Oh I am ready and strapped in already my friend Smiley I've been nonstop telling people not to buy into whale tactics to get this coin dumped and preaching that this coin is easily worth over 300k if not 0.01 BTC a coin Smiley I love this idea and concept of this coin and can't wait to buy me some UBTC when that comes out because you know that one will be worth even MORE!!! muahahahaha Wink Happy Trading today everyone Smiley
Someone just filled 3.4btc buy. Price went up from 136k to 158k, damn looks like this will take off very soon!! Everyone jump on board now!!!!!

And to the other guy who said it will go to the shitter, do you really think that? need to open your eyes sun shine Smiley http://gyazo.com/ca732da3e279874bab52ea8e54649119
I'm loving this just sitting here with my ULTC holdings and eating my popcorn Wink watch this price soar!!! Up Up and away!!!
Yep, we got in before it even took off, now we can literally sit back and enjoy the ride rather than panic buying once it comes to it!! I say give it 1-2 hours before we actually see some very good movement.

PRIMEDICE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:55:21 PM

Yep, we got in before it even took off, now we can literally sit back and enjoy the ride rather than panic buying once it comes to it!! I say give it 1-2 hours before we actually see some very good movement.
I've been telling everyone for days to hold onto their coins cause it was only a matter of time before the price rises again and I'm happy for the people who did Smiley I also loved how every attempt to shakeout weak hands on this coin were failed.  Shows that smart traders are holding this coin and won't be selling for very cheap that's for sure Smiley Way to go ULTC!!! Yeah Yeah to the MOON!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

par

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:00:30 PM

I like what I see, good job dev. Your professionalism is refreshing and your innovations have more potential than most. I've had a few opportunities to cash out, but after seeing the market cap under 250k, I can't pull the trigger. I believe this is just the start.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

I like what I see, good job dev. Your professionalism is refreshing and your innovations have more potential than most. I've had a few opportunities to cash out, but after seeing the market cap under 250k, I can't pull the trigger. I believe this is just the start.
I couldn't agree more with you good sir Smiley This is definitely just the start for ULTC and every Umbrella coin that they launch! I have faith that the Dev is working really hard to deliver everything that he is intending to.  I just love that I was able to score these coins nice and cheap before the real blast off begins Smiley And like I said before I don't plan on selling these anytime soon!! Cheers Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:09:23 PM

Looks like the end is near for scam coins.  Best dump and move into something safe like Dogecoin or Pandacoin, etc.  The Feds are coming with bells on ...

http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-rules-bitcoin-payment-processors-exchanges-money-transmitters/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-sends-inquiry-letters-hundreds-bitcoin-companies-unregistered-securities/

These umbrella coin things break about 20 of the laws the government up to now wasn't bothering altcoins about.  Games over, m8s.

Don't want to hear how "this is crypto, anon, the government can't touch it". Right, but they can touch Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. and "encourage" them to delist anything on their scam list ... And if the exchanges want to stand firm (like that will happen ...) good luck getting any real merchants to use a coin once they get a friendly call from a nice fellow in Washington.
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:11:05 PM

Yep! and like you said earlier without a doubt get in on other Umbrella coins once released too, ULTC and UBTC is going to be fooking massive!!

PRIMEDICE
Heliotrope

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:14:27 PM

These umbrella coin things break about 20 of the laws the government up to now wasn't bothering altcoins about.  Games over, m8s.

The government is saying that crypto needs to have more protections in place. Something insurance related is at the top of that list. It's how every industry in the world deals with risk, including existing banking infrastructure. ULTC is more likely to be embraced than anything. It's an attempt at replicating an existing, proven business model.
anhpt192

Activity: 628

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:16:52 PM

dev, when do you release Umbrella-Drk?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

Apparently rumours on the Twittersphere saying that Umbrella has some Press release coming out today? Anyone heard anything like that? I'm just curious if it's just what they say it is..... A rumour??? Anyways hopefully someone can answer that for me Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

The government is saying that crypto needs to have more protections in place. Something insurance related is at the top of that list. It's how every industry in the world deals with risk, including existing banking infrastructure. ULTC is more likely to be embraced than anything. It's an attempt at replicating an existing, proven business model.
Yep, this guy knows his shit. At the end of the day no one can stop crypto and whether the banks/government like it or not it WILL take over them in the next 20 years. The only thing they can possibly do is by accepting it and making the most out of it just like PayPal, Ebay etc.. Paypal had it's own payment system but they knew crypto would soon take over so now paypal jumped on ship with crypto and now sell shares in paypal as they know it won't be around for ever!

This is something every smart businessman does, rinse it, just as it's about to turn south start selling the business off in little chunks to other businesses etc.

PRIMEDICE
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:25:54 PM

Apparently rumours on the Twittersphere saying that Umbrella has some Press release coming out today? Anyone heard anything like that? I'm just curious if it's just what they say it is..... A rumour??? Anyways hopefully someone can answer that for me Smiley Cheers
Really were too? Got a link? Damn this could cook shit up if they release today, prices will rise tremendously.

PRIMEDICE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:27:26 PM

Yep, this guy knows his shit. At the end of the day no one can stop crypto and whether the banks/government like it or not it WILL take over them in the next 20 years. The only thing they can possibly do is by accepting it and making the most out of it just like PayPal, Ebay etc.. Paypal had it's own payment system but they knew crypto would soon take over so now paypal jumped on ship with crypto and now sell shares in paypal as they know it won't be around for ever!

This is something every smart businessman does, rinse it, just as it's about to turn south start selling the business off in little chunks to other businesses etc.
I totally agree Harley and the funny thing is that so many people were interested in get rich quick scheme shitcoins that it suprises me that it took crypto this long for someone to finally come up with an idea like Umbrella did Smiley They are definitely pioneers in a whole new world of cryptocurrencies and I must admit I'm glad I got back into trading when I did Wink hehehe

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:30:04 PM

Really were too? Got a link? Damn this could cook shit up if they release today, prices will rise tremendously.
This is all I got Harley which is why I was asking if anyone could clarify or verify this rumour for me Smiley
Crypto Pump Group ‏@CryptoPumpGroup  15m15 minutes ago
Rumors of a ULTC Press release coming out today? Consumer adoption of insured crypto?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:31:48 PM

I totally agree Harley and the funny thing is that so many people were interested in get rich quick scheme shitcoins that it suprises me that it took crypto this long for someone to finally come up with an idea like Umbrella did Smiley They are definitely pioneers in a whole new world of cryptocurrencies and I must admit I'm glad I got back into trading when I did Wink hehehe
It happens all the time dude, something so good and with such good future such as ULTC is so easy to make and I think "why couldn't I think of that"

It's a great coin with great potential, and can't even believe it has taken this long for a coin like Umbrella to even happen! And same haha!

PRIMEDICE
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

+1
Heliotrope

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:32:29 PM

Even if Umbrella doesn't work out as planned, I guarantee something VERY similar will grab a large market cap trying to do the same thing. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a genuine need here, waiting to be filled. Maybe the final product doesn't look exactly like Umbrella is trying to do it, but I'd say they are off to a good start. I welcome the attempt at innovation and will support it.
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:33:26 PM

This is all I got Harley which is why I was asking if anyone could clarify or verify this rumour for me Smiley
Crypto Pump Group ‏@CryptoPumpGroup  15m15 minutes ago
Rumors of a ULTC Press release coming out today? Consumer adoption of insured crypto?

Wow shit, this is very exciting Cheesy:D:D I hope you guys have got some ULTC otherwise your literally missing out of free money, I mean literal free money....

PRIMEDICE
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:37:01 PM

Even if Umbrella doesn't work out as planned, I guarantee something VERY similar will grab a large market cap trying to do the same thing. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a genuine need here, waiting to be filled. Maybe the final product doesn't look exactly like Umbrella is trying to do it, but I'd say they are off to a good start. I welcome the attempt at innovation and will support it.
Yep totally agree, the door is wide-open for a company just like ULTC. Whether it be Umbrella or another company, there is space for this in the market.

PRIMEDICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: