Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:49:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:38:34 PM

Apparently rumours on the Twittersphere saying that Umbrella has some Press release coming out today? Anyone heard anything like that? I'm just curious if it's just what they say it is..... A rumour??? Anyways hopefully someone can answer that for me Smiley Cheers
Really were too? Got a link? Damn this could cook shit up if they release today, prices will rise tremendously.
This is all I got Harley which is why I was asking if anyone could clarify or verify this rumour for me Smiley
Crypto Pump Group ‏@CryptoPumpGroup  15m15 minutes ago
Rumors of a ULTC Press release coming out today? Consumer adoption of insured crypto?

Wow shit, this is very exciting Cheesy:D:D I hope you guys have got some ULTC otherwise your literally missing out of free money, I mean literal free money....
That's what I was thinking but I was hoping someone had more information than just some pump groups tweet on twitter. Either way I know that the price is gonna sky very very soon!!! It's already starting Smiley Yay!! Nothing can shake the Umbrella Tree!!! lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

Apparently rumours on the Twittersphere saying that Umbrella has some Press release coming out today? Anyone heard anything like that? I'm just curious if it's just what they say it is..... A rumour??? Anyways hopefully someone can answer that for me Smiley Cheers
Really were too? Got a link? Damn this could cook shit up if they release today, prices will rise tremendously.
This is all I got Harley which is why I was asking if anyone could clarify or verify this rumour for me Smiley
Crypto Pump Group ‏@CryptoPumpGroup  15m15 minutes ago
Rumors of a ULTC Press release coming out today? Consumer adoption of insured crypto?

Wow shit, this is very exciting Cheesy:D:D I hope you guys have got some ULTC otherwise your literally missing out of free money, I mean literal free money....
That's what I was thinking but I was hoping someone had more information than just some pump groups tweet on twitter. Either way I know that the price is gonna sky very very soon!!! It's already starting Smiley Yay!! Nothing can shake the Umbrella Tree!!! lol
Lmao! Maybe they don't wanna tell anyone and surprise or maybe something else but if this press release comes out today I can defiantly see some very interesting things happening to ULTC

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
par

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:42:37 PM

Lmao! Maybe they don't wanna tell anyone and surprise or maybe something else but if this press release comes out today I can defiantly see some very interesting things happening to ULTC

From what I've seen, even breathing on the ULTC market causes it to shoot up. Extremely undervalued.
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:44:10 PM

more Whales talking about ULTC on twitter! I think they are picking this up too now, it'll be easy for them to rise this wave! I need more BTC SadSad C'mon the 31st I need to get paid from work Sad I want in on this, I have 6k coins and I want to pick up another 60k!!

PRIMEDICE
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:44:56 PM

more Whales talking about ULTC on twitter, fucking shit!! I need more BTC SadSad C'mon the 31st I need to get paid from work Sad I want in on this, I have 6k coins and I want to pick up another 60k!!

Looks like another pump is coming indeed.
Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:47:48 PM

more Whales talking about ULTC on twitter, fucking shit!! I need more BTC SadSad C'mon the 31st I need to get paid from work Sad I want in on this, I have 6k coins and I want to pick up another 60k!!

Yep without a doubt, orderbook filling up, more volume, bigger orderbooks, price rising, whales talking about it! BRING IT ON!! TRAIN TO 0.01 WOOP WOOP

PRIMEDICE
mistake

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:49:27 PM

This coin is really interesting. I am in for some BTC and hold. The price will go up in short time. I like it Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:51:14 PM

Yep without a doubt, orderbook filling up, more volume, bigger orderbooks, price rising, whales talking about it! BRING IT ON!! TRAIN TO 0.01 WOOP WOOP
Dammit and here I was hoping to score a couple more ULTC before the next pump begins and looks like I'm not gonna hit the buys I set Sad I should've bought the other day when it was down more.  Oh well still gonna be easy money Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Harley997

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:52:59 PM

Dammit and here I was hoping to score a couple more ULTC before the next pump begins and looks like I'm not gonna hit the buys I set Sad I should've bought the other day when it was down more.  Oh well still gonna be easy money Smiley
Just buy up the coins, your better to be in than out! You'll make money back anyway so you don't want to risk missing out the pump! Trust me, I have missed out by setting low buys and hoping they'd fill and it's the worst feeling ever

PRIMEDICE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:04:05 PM

Just buy up the coins, your better to be in than out! You'll make money back anyway so you don't want to risk missing out the pump! Trust me, I have missed out by setting low buys and hoping they'd fill and it's the worst feeling ever
I'm thinking that's the only option here too harley lol I'm not worried about making the money back I was just being a typical greedy NOOB and trying to not have to market buy anymore ULTC hahaha But we will see what the next hour brings Wink hahaha Can't help myself today :p

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

I'm thinking that's the only option here too harley lol I'm not worried about making the money back I was just being a typical greedy NOOB and trying to not have to market buy anymore ULTC hahaha But we will see what the next hour brings Wink hahaha Can't help myself today :p
Like i wrote in the morning,buy order is here but bittrex shows the first 50, so it was just not visible,but now u see it,and it increased...
Gambiman

Activity: 389

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:08:08 PM

Big buys going through on bittrex

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

I think it's worse to be a bagholder but fair enough, this time it's worth the risk. IMHO buying now is a +EV gamble.
par

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:09:23 PM

It's like Disney World on the internet! That's how I feel right now anyways  Tongue
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:11:30 PM

ULTC to the moon, i am gonna buy definitly.
par

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:16:20 PM

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/umbrella-cryptocurrency-insurance-now-includes-litecoin-coverage-in-a-new-partnership-with-poloniex/

Umbrella is not insurance in the typical sense. The word is used loosely to help explain the concept. Umbrella uses the innovation of a crypto asset backed insurance system, or (CABI) for short. Half of each block reward is secured during the mining process and held as collateral for claims. Provided all the dotted lines have been signed, reimbursement is a painless process. After the beta ends, features will be fully automated and built into the wallet for a pain free experience.

SO THAT'S HOW IT WORKS!

I was wondering. Now it makes a lot of sense. Great article, really cleared things up for me.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

Oh it's already been boughten bro Wink lol but yes ULTC is gonna fly like a bird here and sooner than most are thinking I believe Smiley Hop on and hold on tight!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

Oh it's already been boughten bro Wink lol but yes ULTC is gonna fly like a bird here and sooner than most are thinking I believe Smiley Hop on and hold on tight!!
even price is still good to buy, i didnt miss the train:)
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:30:15 PM

Anyone know when ubtc will be relaesed, that i can rent rigs for mining:)
its the smart way now, because the success of ultc is so clear,so ubtc the same
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:55:34 PM

Anyone know when ubtc will be relaesed, that i can rent rigs for mining:)
its the smart way now, because the success of ultc is so clear,so ubtc the same
Last I heard it was supposed to be the end of this month supposedly.  Maybe the Dev could shed some more light on this Smiley If not the end of the month then I'm gonna assume early November for sure Smiley That's gonna be a coin to get your hands on for sure Wink but I don't need to tell anyone here that lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: