Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 01:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:06:04 PM

Anyone know when ubtc will be relaesed, that i can rent rigs for mining:)
its the smart way now, because the success of ultc is so clear,so ubtc the same
Last I heard it was supposed to be the end of this month supposedly.  Maybe the Dev could shed some more light on this Smiley If not the end of the month then I'm gonna assume early November for sure Smiley That's gonna be a coin to get your hands on for sure Wink but I don't need to tell anyone here that lol
OMG 2-3 days you mean? end of month? ok Lets suprise us.But definitly will rent rig
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:10:11 PM

Last I heard it was supposed to be the end of this month supposedly.  Maybe the Dev could shed some more light on this Smiley If not the end of the month then I'm gonna assume early November for sure Smiley That's gonna be a coin to get your hands on for sure Wink but I don't need to tell anyone here that lol
OMG 2-3 days you mean? end of month? ok Lets suprise us.But definitly will rent rig
Don't quote me on that one lol I'm just going by what I've read and researched lol but I definitely think if the Dev could come forward and answer some of these questions then you would have a way better idea of when they plan on launching UBTC Smiley Just my 2 cents though once again Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

Don't quote me on that one lol I'm just going by what I've read and researched lol but I definitely think if the Dev could come forward and answer some of these questions then you would have a way better idea of when they plan on launching UBTC Smiley Just my 2 cents though once again Wink
no i dont quote you, i was just excited, because when ultc was releasing, i also wanted to rent a rig,but i am in europe,have another timezone, and couldnt calculate it, so i missed the first coins.but this time i wanna make everything right
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:14:17 PM

Here's something that might get people happy Smiley http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/umbrella-cryptocurrency-insurance-now-includes-litecoin-coverage-in-a-new-partnership-with-poloniex/ If anyone hasn't read this yet Smiley It's looking really good for ULTC for sure Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Heliotrope

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/2zBiFbJ.png
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:17:31 PM

I was wondering what he was meaning by that? did he mean it's gonna skyrocket price wise? Because that's kinda what I'm gathering by that tweet lol I'm still TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and sometimes come across as kinda dumb to this cryptocurrency shiat!! Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:20:45 PM

I was wondering what he was meaning by that? did he mean it's gonna skyrocket price wise? Because that's kinda what I'm gathering by that tweet lol I'm still TheNoobKidOnTheBlock and sometimes come across as kinda dumb to this cryptocurrency shiat!! Smiley

Who is this? Someone important or?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

All I know is anytime he tweets something and I ask him about it or call him on it he never answers me lol He is part of some pump group I know that much Smiley He tweeted the other day about panic buying 1 BTC worth of ULTC and when I asked him to prove it numerous times he never responded.  But it could also be that he is someone important who feels he doesn't need to prove himself or bother with someone like me who is a self proclaimed NOOB to the CryptoTradingWorld Wink Either way I just enjoy trading and learning new things Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

All I know is anytime he tweets something and I ask him about it or call him on it he never answers me lol He is part of some pump group I know that much Smiley He tweeted the other day about panic buying 1 BTC worth of ULTC and when I asked him to prove it numerous times he never responded.  But it could also be that he is someone important who feels he doesn't need to prove himself or bother with someone like me who is a self proclaimed NOOB to the CryptoTradingWorld Wink Either way I just enjoy trading and learning new things Smiley Cheers
i just read he is someone with pumping,
maybe they wanna pump to 1 euro Smiley, but i dont think it would be a pump, i think ultc will reache 4-5 dollar as regular value
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:35:41 PM

All I know is I'll be more than happy to cash in ULTC at $4 a coin lol And if guys like him wanna help pump the price and achieve this goal then all the power to him Smiley I ain't gonna stand in the way of the price going up and up and up Smiley I want that to happen and I'm willing to wait for it to happen as well. Just wish I had some more BTC to put into ULTC before it sets a new floor over 200k Sad but I'll be happy with what I'm holding right now anyways Smiley Yeah Yeah lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

All I know is I'll be more than happy to cash in ULTC at $4 a coin lol And if guys like him wanna help pump the price and achieve this goal then all the power to him Smiley I ain't gonna stand in the way of the price going up and up and up Smiley I want that to happen and I'm willing to wait for it to happen as well. Just wish I had some more BTC to put into ULTC before it sets a new floor over 200k Sad but I'll be happy with what I'm holding right now anyways Smiley Yeah Yeah lol
i agree with you, i wished i had also more btc than 1.
lets wait what dev says for ubtc release
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:43:20 PM

i agree with you, i wished i had also more btc than 1.
lets wait what dev says for ubtc release
Yes I am very interested into what the Dev has to say about everything and upcoming progress and work Smiley Should be quite exciting to see what the future holds for Umbrella Smiley As long as it doesn't end with a zombie apocalypse like the other Umbrella corporation did then I think we should be just fine Wink lol 

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

TheStarbreaker, NoobKidOnTheBlock: if you're trying to convince people that you're one person, you seriously need to put more effort into it.
- you have exactly the same style of writing
- "both" of you use punctuation in your posts, but you're both leaving out the period at the end of the last sentence of your posts

That was free advice, the rest costs BTC. Wink

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:49:03 PM

TheStarbreaker, NoobKidOnTheBlock: if you're trying to convince people that you're one person, you seriously need to put more effort into it.
- "both" of you use punctuation in your posts, but you're both leaving out the period at the end of the last sentence of your posts

And both of us are online at same time with same ip?? How should that work?
Do i have to proove that i am not him?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

Hahaha You think we are the same person? That's kinda funny actually Smiley I don't have the time to create two accounts and try to act like 2 different people lol Honestly the only reason it's taking me so long to post between posts is I thought there was a time frame that you couldn't post back to back plus going through my trading and twitter and my schoolwork right now is also consuming some of my time between posts Smiley But I assure you my friend TheNoobKidOnTheBlock is a lone wolf who speaks for himself and ONLY himself Smiley That did give me a good laugh though lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

Well, what else should you answer? If you want more advice anyway, drop me a PM.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
TheStarbreaker

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:51:50 PM

Hahaha You think we are the same person? That's kinda funny actually Smiley I don't have the time to create two accounts and try to act like 2 different people lol Honestly the only reason it's taking me so long to post between posts is I thought there was a time frame that you couldn't post back to back plus going through my trading and twitter and my schoolwork right now is also consuming some of my time between posts Smiley But I assure you my friend TheNoobKidOnTheBlock is a lone wolf who speaks for himself and ONLY himself Smiley That did give me a good laugh though lol
I really had to laugh too:))
6mins between posts there are ,youre right
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:52:17 PM

Well, what else should you answer? If you want more advice anyway, drop me a PM.
Advice on what? How to pretend I'm two different people?? LOL I'm totally lost on what you are getting at my friend?? Are you offering trading advice? or just general life advice? You have to be more specific when offering someone advice Wink Cheers mate Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

procrastinationtm

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:55:15 PM

Pretty sure the only 3-4 people that post are all the same or are at least part of the same group.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:56:42 PM

Pretty sure the only 3-4 people that post are all the same or are at least part of the same group.
speaking of groups someone asked earlier who @equalpumps was and I believe this will answer the question and who's group he is part of
You Pump ‏@you_pump  15m15 minutes ago
## UNITED PUMPERS event ##
IRC is open at http://bit.ly/1zFdjtT
pump in 1.5h on bittrex!
~~ RT 2 win .05btc ~~
Embedded image permalink
0 replies 2 retweets 0 favorites
 Reply  Retweeted2  Favorite
More

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: