Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kuperis

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:40:48 PM

The problem here is that there's some people that keeps pulling this down! Who the hell is the motherfucker!?
Between the idiot that placed the extra 0 yesterday and this stupid that keeps taking approach on every pull, triggering the prices down, there's no way for this to go back to fair numbers...

yes i see that, someone want cheap coins.... like last night... coin was ready to recover to 0.0008, but someone pulled down..
someone want to see this coin at 0.0004...

if could buy more ULTC... but i put too much in to BLOCK ICO, couple hours before dump.
but im going buy with every satoshi what i get from mining (0.11-0.13btc daily)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

The problem here is that there's some people that keeps pulling this down! Who the hell is the motherfucker!?
Between the idiot that placed the extra 0 yesterday and this stupid that keeps taking approach on every pull, triggering the prices down, there's no way for this to go back to fair numbers...
I see what you're saying mate and I'm not concerned right now because I know that this price suppression is just trying to flush out the impatient traders into dumping into their buys which is why I continue urging people to not sell their ULTC for a cheap price and FUCK the people who want to keep it down!! If that accidental extra 0 didn't happen we would easily be back at 150k already but because of this mistake now we will have to wait a couple days if not another week Smiley But if you continue to look at the orderbook and charts its accumulation once again but unfortunately at a much lower cost than previously!! So some whales are getting their hands on cheap coins and flushing all the weak hands out in my opinion which is shitty for me because I don't have any spare BTC at the moment or I would be buying at this price all day long Smiley Cheers

Heh both good points.  I kinda felt the same as teh boxroyer comment, but when you think about it....NoobKid says it right.
Thanks mate Smiley But I mean anyone who has been paying attention to the charts can clearly see the accumulation and people trying very very hard not to have to marketbuy this coin but SCREW THEM!! There is no reason whatsoever with such a small coin supply that this coin shouldn't be back up where it was yesterday before the mistake happened Smiley Once again all I can do is encourage and let people know not to fall for these price suppression tactics and have some patience with their ULTC because it is definitely a coin worth holding onto longer than a day or two and TRUST me the price will be back to an ATH by mid November for sure Smiley I strongly believe that whole heartedly Smiley Cheers everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:32:14 PM

Also as soon as the Dev updates us on some more plans and moves that ULTC and Umbrella are doing then the demand for this coin will be right back up and people will be struggling to grab them cheap! Which once again is why I'm so upset I didn't save my free BTC for something like this lol Oh well I couldn't have anticipated such a dump mistake to occur but the traders in ULTC won't give their coins up very easily I know that for sure I mean just look at the orderbook for ULTC!! It's only 3 BTC roughly to bring the price back to over 50k which means you know that any other sells are way above 50k and there is a BTC volume of 53 BTC so obviously the orderbook on both the buy and sell side with microbuys and microsells again Smiley Make the people pay for your coins people I can't stress that enough Smiley Happy Trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BoxRoyer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:14:44 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 05:25:19 PM by BoxRoyer

There is people willing to pull on this upwards, probably part of this same group of people reaccumulating at 40K. I assume this may be because they have sold their positions at 100k... But by keeping this, in this way, the will going to break the resistance point and then another dump will take place. As this is taking to much time and there was so much panic in between.
What I can say to help this coin to lvl it up again, is to stop the panic right now! And no body should sell for less than 100K. The one that always has te power is the seller, not the buyer.
This is a very good coin, as it is the first insured coin on the market! People is undervaluing and killing it down, treating it as a fucking garbage, fighting to sell without looking at what they have...
So everybody there. Stop the panic and stop with those cheap sales right now! Stay in your position at 100k mark. I guarantee you it'll rump up. Just be patient...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:34:10 PM

There is people willing to pull on this upwards, probably part of this same group of people reaccumulating at 40K. I assume this may be because they have sold their positions at 100k... But by keeping this, in this way, the will going to break the resistance point and then another dump will take place. As this is taking to much time and there was so much panic in between.
What I can say to help this coin to lvl it up again, is to stop the panic right now! And no body should sell for less than 100K. The one that always has te power is the seller, not the buyer.
This is a very good coin, as it is the first insured coin on the market! People is undervaluing and killing it down, treating it as a fucking garbage, fighting to sell without looking at what they have...
So everybody there. Stop the panic and stop with those cheap sales right now! Stay in your position at 100k mark. I guarantee you it'll rump up. Just be patient...
Couldn't have said it better myself mate Smiley I completely agree with you that everyone shouldn't sell their coins for any less than at least 100k Smiley The sellers do have the power here and don't fall for the stupid strategies and tactics that the whales and groups of people accumulating this coin are trying to pull Smiley Stay strong and set your sells at no less than 100k and eventually the people will have no choice but to bump the price back up to accumulate more of these rare coins that are a first in the cryptoworld Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AltcoinEpiphany

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:16:25 PM

Can (or will) all the umbrella coins be traded with each other directly?
TheStarbreaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:20:02 PM

Can (or will) all the umbrella coins be traded with each other directly?
i dont know what u mean?explain pls
endcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:29:53 PM

coin is at cryspty exchange Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Such a big news, I'm really happy. Now price will go up Cheesy
Hmmm Endcoin you seem to change your perspective on coins awfully quick eh?? Sounds to me like you are someone that got caught at the top of the ULTC buying and now is complaining trying to recoup losses and maybe score more ULTC while they are cheap? Just saying Wink Cheers mate Smiley
But changed my mind when I saw what's going on here Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:37:00 PM

coin is at cryspty exchange Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Such a big news, I'm really happy. Now price will go up Cheesy
Hmmm Endcoin you seem to change your perspective on coins awfully quick eh?? Sounds to me like you are someone that got caught at the top of the ULTC buying and now is complaining trying to recoup losses and maybe score more ULTC while they are cheap? Just saying Wink Cheers mate Smiley
But changed my mind when I saw what's going on here Smiley
What's going on here? Please let me know what is going on here? I would love to know what's going on here? Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:39:41 PM

Well it looks like we may be entering the no action, no volume portion of the accumulation where in my opinion all the whales have now collected almost as much ULTC as they need before the next push and have set low buys and are gonna leave the BTC volume low for next 1 or 2 days to try to finalize the flushing out of any weak hands who are too impatient to wait for the next push.  If you just go over the charts for today you will clearly see lots of 1000 coin buys throughout the last 2 days and steady accumulation.  But what next? Well in my experience with the panic that was caused by the dump yesterday my thoughts would be that strategy would dictate that they lower the total BTC volume so people think "Oh god this coin is dead now! I need to make sure I don't lose everything I invested into it!!" and then 1 or 2 days from now BOOM!! The push will begin and everyone who was too impatient to hold their coins for 48 hours will be jumping to buy up the coins that all the whales have been accumulating since the dump Sad Just a tip of advice to anyone who is losing faith just go over the week chart before the first push and you will see everything I am saying is absolutely correct!! There was a good 2 or 3 days where the price stayed stagnant around 40k then all of a sudden the push happened all the way to 270k!!! So my advice is be patient and don't dump your ULTC for cheap!! They are worth the wait Smiley Trust me I may be the NoobKidOnTheBlock but I think I have honed my skills enough to start being able to dissect the tricks of trading and I know this coin will be right back up there again in no time Smiley Happy Trading everyone and Cheers Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:17:19 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/umbrella-cryptocurrency-insurance-now-includes-041000736.html;_ylt=AwrBJR_AjFJUeCEAwqyTmYlQ
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:20:01 AM

awesome does anyone else get the feeling we are going to get another BTCD rise here
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:42:42 AM

I have a feeling that this price suppression isn't gonna last much longer that's for sure and I think that once the Dev releases more information regarding the ULTC and UBTC that it will really take off and people will realize that this is a coin that is making steps in the right direction for Crypto Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:53:52 AM

I have a feeling that this price suppression isn't gonna last much longer that's for sure and I think that once the Dev releases more information regarding the ULTC and UBTC that it will really take off and people will realize that this is a coin that is making steps in the right direction for Crypto Smiley

with only 400k coins currently if we do really kick off i wouldnt be surprised to see 0.10btc the whale supressing the price will soon end up by buying whatever he can as he will see people buying up the coin like no tomorrow
procrastinationtm

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:20:05 AM

with only 400k coins currently if we do really kick off i wouldnt be surprised to see 0.10btc the whale supressing the price will soon end up by buying whatever he can as he will see people buying up the coin like no tomorrow

That's optimistic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:54:31 AM

Ya but all these people losing faith in the coin and dumping into the low orders that are set right now isn't doing nothing but feeding the whale or whales.  Why are people so impatient and so quick to lose faith in a coin and jump ship the first time there is a price drop?? I hope to heck that this coin pulls a BTCD and jumps like no other in 2 weeks and then we will see some action.  Anyone heard from the Dev at all? I haven't seen him post too much lately and I know from previous experience that people also tend to lose faith in a project if the Dev or Devs don't stay communicating with the investors in their coin Smiley Just saying because I'm sure with all the projects that Umbrella has going on that he or they are hard at work making things happen, but I know for other traders peace of mind it is nice to have a post everynow and then with some updates or progress being done with the project Smiley Thanks for listening and again I urge everyone to scoop as many coins as they can at this price and don't sell any of your ULTC for any less than 100k at the minimum! People will pay that much to get their hands on these coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:05:21 AM

that was big price dump Sad

CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:11:50 AM

What's up with the cdic.us and Umbr.la/Cryptsurance sites?

Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:18:28 AM

What's up with the cdic.us and Umbr.la/Cryptsurance sites?

Those are the same sites.  As mentioned we are bringing the insurance portion in house.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 05:24:00 AM

Thanks for the quick reply.  I thought I had read that, but couldn't find the info again in the thread.  It would be nice if the OP would be updated to current status.

Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: