Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:24:49 AM

Thanks for the quick reply.  I thought I had read that, but couldn't find the info again in the thread.  It would be nice if the OP would be updated to current status.

Wink

Agreed.  This whole thread is getting an overhaul.  So much has changed on the last few weeks.  Thanks!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:12:08 AM

can we begin to insure our ltc coins from tomorrow
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:52:42 AM

I have a feeling that this price suppression isn't gonna last much longer that's for sure and I think that once the Dev releases more information regarding the ULTC and UBTC that it will really take off and people will realize that this is a coin that is making steps in the right direction for Crypto Smiley

with only 400k coins currently if we do really kick off i wouldnt be surprised to see 0.10btc the whale supressing the price will soon end up by buying whatever he can as he will see people buying up the coin like no tomorrow
Are you serious? What whale? There is not even volume.
There is no "whale".

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:04:16 AM

Whales have came and gone, now we need to build ULTC up and work together. We won't be at 100k within the next week. I say give it a month or 2 and we will see 150-200k as much as you guys don't want to hear it, a lot of people in the pump groups still bagholding so expect a lot of dumps when price starts to rise back up again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:51:30 AM

Whales have came and gone, now we need to build ULTC up and work together. We won't be at 100k within the next week. I say give it a month or 2 and we will see 150-200k as much as you guys don't want to hear it, a lot of people in the pump groups still bagholding so expect a lot of dumps when price starts to rise back up again.

I'm buying ULTC now. Price is cheap, too cheap, it already dropped 90% from his high. I don't think we will see 100k soon, but you never know, whales will come back, they always come back, they want more coins, and it is a perfect coin to move, and pretty cheap too.
Harley997

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:56:29 AM

I'm buying ULTC now. Price is cheap, too cheap, it already dropped 90% from his high. I don't think we will see 100k soon, but you never know, whales will come back, they always come back, they want more coins, and it is a perfect coin to move, and pretty cheap too.
If the Dev keeps it up I have no doubt that this coin will be worth 0.003 at some point by Jan/Feb 2015.

PRIMEDICE
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:02:08 AM

is anyone able to transfer coins
Harley997

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:47:17 AM

is anyone able to transfer coins
yep

PRIMEDICE
Eriberry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:49:33 AM

I have a feeling that this price suppression isn't gonna last much longer that's for sure and I think that once the Dev releases more information regarding the ULTC and UBTC that it will really take off and people will realize that this is a coin that is making steps in the right direction for Crypto Smiley

with only 400k coins currently if we do really kick off i wouldnt be surprised to see 0.10btc the whale supressing the price will soon end up by buying whatever he can as he will see people buying up the coin like no tomorrow
Are you serious? What whale? There is not even volume.
There is no "whale".

No so much of a whale.  Just someone who keeps trying to stop upward movement.  Theres no real resistance until he creates some with a large ask which creates uncertainty amongst buyers...  Can't blame him though.  Guess he's buying everything on the cheap.
Harley997

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:14:52 PM

The release of UBTC I think will also help the price of this coin quite a bit. Bring a lot more exposure to it.

PRIMEDICE
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:21:50 PM

Morning Everyone and good to hear from the Dev Smiley I still think the strategy being played here is now that the majority of people have their coins and for cheap the volume will completely die out to attempt to flush out the remainder of impatient traders who think that this coin is how people put it "Dead" and they will jump ship.  I'm still urging everyone to hold strong and not sell your coins for anything less than at least 100k a coin and make the other people that want them pay for them Smiley Happy Trading Everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:07:51 PM

looks like this coin not going anywhere near to 100k,
somebody wants to keep price below 40k, if coin starts recovery...he unloads 1000~coins (only 0.3BTC Smiley )
and order book very thin...

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

The release of UBTC I think will also help the price of this coin quite a bit. Bring a lot more exposure to it.
when the release of UBTC ?

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:09:18 PM

when the release of UBTC ?

I would say, let them first fix ULTC and move it at 100k or so, to put some trust in people investment, then launching UBTC will return more money for them too.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:22:13 PM

It's all just a game. And those who believe will later cry.

Better hold your coins  Wink
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:25:39 PM

I love this!!  It's the same in every thread, buy, buy, hold, hold, cry, cry....  It's the whales fault, it's the miners fault, it's the DEVs fault...

Geeze!!!!

IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:37:46 PM

I love this!!  It's the same in every thread, buy, buy, hold, hold, cry, cry....  It's the whales fault, it's the miners fault, it's the DEVs fault...

Geeze!!!!

I'd say, it's greed fault !
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

I'm still gonna hold strong that I believe that the volume will stay low now for a while and when all the weak hands seem to be flushed out then the price will rise again Smiley I have seen this too many times in the past and it's all strategy for trading, All you have to do is go over the chart for ULTC and you will see the steady accumulation and now the volume has settled because everyone has bought their coins cheap and now just waiting for the price to start pushing upwards again.  I believe this coin will be a long term hold coin and I don't blame anyone for where the price is right now, nor do I think that it's anyone's fault either Smiley Anyways if anyone has any thoughts or comments on anything going on with ULTC let me know Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

Geeze!!!!

It is totally!!!  At least BTC now has an accepted place...  With 99% of the ALT Coins that have been created they really have nothing going for them other than DEVs and people pumping and dumping, wash, rinse and repeat.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:38:53 PM

Geeze!!!!

It is totally!!!  At least BTC now has an accepted place...  With 99% of the ALT Coins that have been created they really have nothing going for them other than DEVs and people pumping and dumping, wash, rinse and repeat.
I also agree with you on this but I also think that ULTC is a pretty interesting idea for a coin and people are underestimating the price of a coin such as this Smiley Especially if they are in the future trying to get ULTC to be 1:1 to LTC.  Is everyone still holding their ULTC? I seen someone either got impatient and dumped 1900 coins just recently or again someone is trying to flush out weaker hands. I don't really know what to think but I would love if anyone could give me their opinions on what they think is going on?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: