Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 01:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:18:45 AM

Just out of curiousity is anyone still in this coin? I notice that the sells are still set high because less than 3 BTC will put ULTC back over 40k a coin so I'm just curious on if anyone has any information on what is going on with this coin? Anything at all? Anyways Happy Trading and Cheers everyone!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:41:05 PM

Is anybody holding??? Damn don't tell me im the only one holding 10k ULTC. Guess Ill hold till its worth at least 30 btc:)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:57:39 PM

Is anybody holding??? Damn don't tell me im the only one holding 10k ULTC. Guess Ill hold till its worth at least 30 btc:)

I've 8k ULTC and i'm just waiting for the next moon pump.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:31:57 PM

I've 8k ULTC and i'm just waiting for the next moon pump.
All I know is that no one is willing to sell these ULTC for very cheap that's for sure Smiley That is a good sign but still waiting on Dev to give us an update on whatever is up Wink Cheers and Happy Trading Everyone

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:53:13 PM

Well some people or bots are selling even at these prices https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ULTC . I believe it would help a lot to see the developer a little more active on this thread.

I agree it would definitely help out the cause if the Dev was a little more active in this thread.  I know a lot of coins that have gone down the shitter because the Dev wasn't posting often enough or keeping people up to date on the activities of the coin.  I know the last post he had posted mentioned something about a release of some information over the weekend but now it's Tuesday and still no word? I don't think he would just abandon this idea or concept especially when there is still UBTC and the rest to be released.  Has anyone spoke with the Dev? If they have it would be awesome to know what is going on Smiley Cheers Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:09:53 PM

All kinds of confidence in a coin that is 'fully insured by' http://www.cdic.us (no website to be found)
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:57:20 PM

Apologize for the delay, I’ve been very busy.  Anyhow there hasn’t been much in the way of updates but I will communicate where we are at on various topics.  As usual, I don’t comment on price or speculation as these are out of my control. 

Team:

We have received a few applications for board members and I will be going through those this week and reach out to potential members.  We still need to put together a team that will aid in investigations for claims.  If you are interested in helping, send me a PM. 

Coins:

After watching ULTC these past few weeks there are a couple small elements that I think should be tweaked for UBTC.  I am thinking about slightly increasing the block reward and releasing it with a 2.0 wallet.  Bitcoin is a whole different animal and it should not have been programmed too similar to Litecoin.  I will make a final decision on changes to UBTC by next week.  Hopefully it won’t take too long to implement and push it out.  I know the demand is high for this coin and I will give ample warning before release.  I know many of you rented rigs for the ULTC launch so I will give at least a weeks notice and several updates including PR memos.   

Wallet:

We are working on the newer style 2.0 wallet with some built in features like the premium calculator etc.  ETA is 3 weeks.  If you have any ideas for additional items you would like to see in the new wallet let us know.  Your input is always appreciated.

Insurance:

As mentioned several times, the CDIC is non existent as of November 1st.  The reimbursement, investigations and general insurance portion is being brought back in-house.  As stated above please shoot me a PM if you want to be part of this team.  If you know someone who would be a good fit send me the contact information so I can reach out to them.

Thread:

I have gotten some PM's about inaccuracies in the thread.  This will be cleaned up soon. 

Thank You!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:39:00 PM

http://bitcoinmagazine.com/18017/umbrella-cryptocurrency-insurance-now-includes-litecoin-coverage-in-a-new-partnership-with-poloniex/

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:45:47 PM

That's really good news to hear for ULTC Smiley Gonna let everyone and their grandmothers know about this news!!! Smiley Cheers Everyone and Happy Trading Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BoxRoyer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:30:06 PM

Actually it seems to be starting to look better now on Poloniex. Anyways I strongly recommend, you guys should make $ultc show up in all the main important social media like let say Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest… etc… http://www.marketingprofs.com/charts/2014/25286/the-most-important-social-network-for-marketers as noobies on the crypto market, don’t use to come to bitcointalk and so far I have not seen them either on twitter.
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:47:15 PM

looks like soon something going to happen with this, i bet is going to explode.
accumulating is almost done.
and this coin one of legit coins.
not big supply.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:25:55 PM

looks like soon something going to happen with this, i bet is going to explode.
accumulating is almost done.
and this coin one of legit coins.
not big supply.
I still stand by my guess that mid November this coin will start it's rise again to new heights and believe that people who panic sold it will be sorry that they did Smiley Anyways keep on being patient people with your ULTC Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BoxRoyer

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/13481-umbrella-ltc-ultc-information/
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:18:46 AM

ULTC is one of best scrypt coins right now

CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 05:43:26 PM

Looking to clarify a couple points, so please correct me if I am wrong.

* ULTC held at certain exchanges are automatically protected by ULTC holdings (such as atomic-trade and poloniex).

* LTC insurance for LTC is purchased using ULTC.
    - At the time of this post, to insure 200 LTC (max allowed), you would pay about 4750 ULTC to the ULTC holdings fund.

Does the LTC that is protected need to be held in one the verified exchanges? 

I am really looking forward to more details.  I haven't yet grasped the advantage(s) of paying the insurance premium, instead of just buying ULTC.

What is the timeline for the ULTC board that will replace CDIC?

I know dev is busy, but I think it would really be proper if the website and announcement thread would be updated with current and relevant information.  It seems like people that just started looking into the coin after the October press release/announcement will have a very hard time figuring out what is really going on, because the website still references CDIC, among other issues.  This will hinder adoption and usage.

In the future, maybe announcements on other endeavors and progression should be held back until the relevant sources of information and details are up to date.

procrastinationtm

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:36:15 PM

The choo choo train stopped on this coin
cryptocoinfan

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 12:07:41 PM

The choo choo train stopped on this coin
i believe too
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:25:40 PM

It's sad to say that because this was a really good concept and idea for Crypto so it's really sad to see it slowly die off like this but I guess that's what happens when people get bored easily with a coin Sad Well maybe some slim chance there might be a resurrection of this coin in the future but until then Happy Trading Everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 08:57:17 PM

Apologize for the delay, I’ve been very busy.  Anyhow there hasn’t been much in the way of updates but I will communicate where we are at on various topics.  As usual, I don’t comment on price or speculation as these are out of my control. 

Team:

We have received a few applications for board members and I will be going through those this week and reach out to potential members.  We still need to put together a team that will aid in investigations for claims.  If you are interested in helping, send me a PM. 

Coins:

After watching ULTC these past few weeks there are a couple small elements that I think should be tweaked for UBTC.  I am thinking about slightly increasing the block reward and releasing it with a 2.0 wallet.  Bitcoin is a whole different animal and it should not have been programmed too similar to Litecoin.  I will make a final decision on changes to UBTC by next week.  Hopefully it won’t take too long to implement and push it out.  I know the demand is high for this coin and I will give ample warning before release.  I know many of you rented rigs for the ULTC launch so I will give at least a weeks notice and several updates including PR memos.   

Wallet:

We are working on the newer style 2.0 wallet with some built in features like the premium calculator etc.  ETA is 3 weeks.  If you have any ideas for additional items you would like to see in the new wallet let us know.  Your input is always appreciated.

Insurance:

As mentioned several times, the CDIC is non existent as of November 1st.  The reimbursement, investigations and general insurance portion is being brought back in-house.  As stated above please shoot me a PM if you want to be part of this team.  If you know someone who would be a good fit send me the contact information so I can reach out to them.

Thread:

I have gotten some PM's about inaccuracies in the thread.  This will be cleaned up soon. 

Thank You!

Did anyone in this thread hear from the dev about the board this past week?

didux

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 09:57:23 PM

Ubtc was on last month roadmap, any new about why it's still not launched ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: