Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you help spread the word about Umbrella today?
Yes
Yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ʉ Umbrella | Insured Cryptocurrencies | BITTREX | Litecoin Insurance  (Read 145848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:01:11 PM

Ubtc was on last month roadmap, any new about why it's still not launched ?

Yes, it was in last weeks update. 

"Coins:

After watching ULTC these past few weeks there are a couple small elements that I think should be tweaked for UBTC.  I am thinking about slightly increasing the block reward and releasing it with a 2.0 wallet.  Bitcoin is a whole different animal and it should not have been programmed too similar to Litecoin.  I will make a final decision on changes to UBTC by next week.  Hopefully it won’t take too long to implement and push it out.  I know the demand is high for this coin and I will give ample warning before release.  I know many of you rented rigs for the ULTC launch so I will give at least a weeks notice and several updates including PR memos."   

Also, apologies for any delays in messages not responded to last week.  I was pretty sick all week, fell way behind in many areas.  Im better and will start getting back to people and answering questions.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
kuperis

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

what about any good news what could help push ULTC price back in to 100k sat range?
i think for while this coin was very to quiet.
its sleeping monster, just interested when is wakes up and run.
maybe when accumulation is over? if that trading bot doesnt kill price.
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:46:59 AM

Thanks dev again for your coins that I sold at 50k-80k range.But I missed the train.Right now I have grab back some at 12k and hopefully ULTC will recover.

endcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:45:02 PM

Why here is too quietly? And where is promised 200k sat per 1 ULTC ?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:46:55 PM

I'm hoping that the Dev is hardworking on UBTC right now and getting ready to launch that coin because that one will be way more successful than ULTC in my opinion but just have to wait and see what the Dev has to say when he updates everyone on what's going on Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

endcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

I'm hoping that the Dev is hardworking on UBTC right now and getting ready to launch that coin because that one will be way more successful than ULTC in my opinion but just have to wait and see what the Dev has to say when he updates everyone on what's going on Smiley

But this price is shit! 10k? I told you this price will go down but i think 10k is too small price
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:40:10 AM

I'm sure he is Smiley uLTC is really laying the groundwork by creating a network of exchanges and merged pools. So a roll out of uBTC should be much more efficient and hopefully more will have had a chance to grasp the concept of the coins in general. Which by the way, still is a one of a kind standalone coin with a true purpose other than trading. They are secured well with a very strong network hash too  Wink definitely not going away anytime soon!

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:28:05 PM

I'm sure he is Smiley uLTC is really laying the groundwork by creating a network of exchanges and merged pools. So a roll out of uBTC should be much more efficient and hopefully more will have had a chance to grasp the concept of the coins in general. Which by the way, still is a one of a kind standalone coin with a true purpose other than trading. They are secured well with a very strong network hash too  Wink definitely not going away anytime soon!
Might sound a little off topic but would you possibly have a link where I could merge-mine ULTC? One that has a strong network hash Smiley I would really appreciate that mate Smiley If you don't mind but ya I also believe that when UBTC comes out that will definitely get people buying because they will want their BTC insured without a doubt Smiley No one likes losing BTC since in the CryptoWorld it all generally comes back to good old BTC Smiley Cheers and Happy Trading everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:34:16 PM

Might sound a little off topic but would you possibly have a link where I could merge-mine ULTC? One that has a strong network hash Smiley

SimpleMulti will let you setup your workers to have your merge-mined ULTC sent directly to your wallet.

turk-fx

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:54:17 PM

Unfortunately, this coin turned into a shitcoin by cryptopump group. They pumped the hype and dumped real hard. THey been sending emails they will run this to 0.01 . THey sent email saying they wil push it to .002 and put a huge buy wall. But at the time they promised that, there were a huge dump run this to 0.006. From there, it was a freefall. THe lesson to learn here, do not believe anything said by cryptopump group.  I am sure the dev had something good out of this as well. THey just screw the small traders. These kind of people are the reason why BTC is keep crashing. They scam people and convert the BTC to fiat and run. Do not believe these shits. I lost some good money here as well, but learned the lesson. Hope you guys did the same.

DARK Coin - Next innovation in Cypto world
My darkcoin address -> XtvnzfFJ7U7S8PHsEnTGAVKreTPmJWZoMv
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:38:26 PM

Might sound a little off topic but would you possibly have a link where I could merge-mine ULTC? One that has a strong network hash Smiley

SimpleMulti will let you setup your workers to have your merge-mined ULTC sent directly to your wallet.
Thanks mate Smiley appreciate that Smiley And it is a bloody shame that pump groups keep fucking up the cryptocommunity for everyone else Sad Anyways let me know when UBTC comes and I'll be there mining away Tongue

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

Unfortunately, this coin turned into a shitcoin by cryptopump group. They pumped the hype and dumped real hard. THey been sending emails they will run this to 0.01 . THey sent email saying they wil push it to .002 and put a huge buy wall. But at the time they promised that, there were a huge dump run this to 0.006. From there, it was a freefall. THe lesson to learn here, do not believe anything said by cryptopump group.  I am sure the dev had something good out of this as well. THey just screw the small traders. These kind of people are the reason why BTC is keep crashing. They scam people and convert the BTC to fiat and run. Do not believe these shits. I lost some good money here as well, but learned the lesson. Hope you guys did the same.

Ya this seems to be an occurring event for almost all coins of any notice, and of course BTC takes its hits as well,, which has hindered the value from rising again. Not sure what the solution would be. I guess its just the nature of crypto's some will win and others will loose, sorta like playing poker lol

PS: I am not so sure the dev really came out of the pump with anything much, I hope he took a little for himself for all the man hours he has put into this project, but in reality I know he surely didn't want to be seen as flooding the sell order book with his coinage. Just the kind of dev he is, pretty straight up about that stuff. He only wants to see a steady floor for uLTC.  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 12:11:22 PM

Im holding mine just in case  Wink
kuperis

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:05:36 PM

i sold most my coins in -75% and isee did right...coz now i could have -99%...
dump more please.
endcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 02:38:29 PM

and dev any updates?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 03:27:05 PM

and dev any updates?
Nothing I have heard of which is pretty sad because this was an amazing project idea and it really is a shame to see it just crumble like it is Sad I hope that the Dev is hard at work and getting a good run on UBTC to get it started sometime soon because it's really sad to see this happening to such a great coin and great idea Sad

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Umbrella Holdings (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 08:35:05 PM

and dev any updates?

Update coming next week.  Development takes time.  Thanks for understanding.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

and dev any updates?

Very nice to hear that Dev Smiley Keep up the good work and it will all pay off Smiley Shitty about that fat finger dump on ULTC though that really slowed the momentum of that coin down but I have faith with the launch of UBTC that ULTC will climb back up in no time Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

endcoin

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:50:23 AM

and dev any updates?

ok, so i will wait, but please, do it right! Cheesy
kuperis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

so there is some chances to explosion this week? its could be.
in last day we see littlebit higher volume (if we can call that..volume;) )
with this volume its could be back in to 30-50k, about 100 or 200k we can forget
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: