Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:47:55 AM

I think we need a block explorer. This is essential for all serious exchanges and customers.
alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:58:06 AM

I think we need a block explorer. This is essential for all serious exchanges and customers.
user pinemool is working on it, I'm in touch with him.

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:10:16 PM

Interesting website, great eco idea. I like it!
buy Mahogany trees for the price of $5 only, paid in BTL
How much is it in BTL or Detk?
Are there more detailed information, prognostics, analisys etc about profitability of mahogany trees on your plantation?
We are still looking for a eco and crypto friendly programmer to joins our team in order to create a payment system in BTL and CDT, had many promises but not solved yet! I am an entrepreneur not a programmer and took over BTL coin from the original Dev who got sick and cannot help anymore so now I am left without a crypto programmer and that is why I cannot give you the exact answer to your question. However, we have feasibility study made already for our 3.5 hectares land that will be planted with mahogany trees in the Philippines, where my partner Daniel is dealing now with all legal aspects to open a branch of my BitEnergi LTD. UK company. You also can take some info from the website but more will be posted here and on our BTL coin thread here at bitcointalk.org  However, if you follow CDT discussion here, it will be published here too any news and all information about out common trees & bees project.

Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:14:31 PM

If anyone is interesed in reading the mahogany tree investment data, feasibility study, executive summary and so on, please PM and I will provide info.

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:18:13 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 12:30:10 PM by k_d

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, I am quite new to this business. What is block explorer for? Why it's so essential for the exchanges and customers? Some coins don't have it, and they look really serious on several exchanges.

If anyone is interesed in reading the mahogany tree investment data, feasibility study, executive summary and so on, please PM and I will provide info.

Could you rather paste a link? Or PM me if you really don't want to link it Smiley

Where can I buy some Cassubian Detks?
marada

Activity: 442

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:34:05 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 10:24:37 AM by marada

Please excuse my lack of knowledge, I am quite new to this business. What is block explorer for? Why it's so essential for the exchanges and customers? Some coins don't have it, and they look really serious on several exchanges.

The block explorer allows to check any transaction between two parties. For example if you were obligated to pay and paied it is the objective and neutral way to prove you have made a payment. It happens between merchants or exchanges and their customers to argue. "the tranfer was initiated but never came". The blockexplorer can show to everyone what really has happend.
Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:36:29 PM

Could you rather paste a link?
Site is in beta stage and under some changes, but there is some important info there:
https://bitenergi.com/
http://bitleu.org/about-us/bitenergi/

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:42:55 PM

user pinemool is working on it, I'm in touch with him.

If you're sorted for hosting, there's an alternative option:

The necessary qubit-hash C interface module is available as an installable Python package from:
https://github.com/qubitcoin-project/qubit-hash.git
(which will install with python setup.py install)

A qubit-aware fork of Abe is available on:
https://github.com/qubitcoin-project/bitcoin-abe.git

This config, showing only what's uncommented, is to be saved as abe-det.conf and should get things rolling:
Code:
# Config file for Abe.
dbtype = sqlite3
connect-args = abe-q2c.sqlite

# Specify port and/or host to serve HTTP instead of FastCGI:
port 2750
host localhost

# datadir lists directories to scan for block files.
datadir += [
    {
        "dirname": "/home/USER/.detkcoin",
        "chain": "DetkCoin",
        "policy": "QubitChain",
        "code3": "DET",
        "address_version": "\u001d",
        "magic": "\u00ae\u00bf\u00c0\u00d1",
        "loader": "blkfile",    # See the comments for default-loader below.
        "conf": "detkcoin.conf"
    }
]

# "rescan" causes Abe to search all block files for new blocks.
rescan

# Create and use the abe_firstbits table.
use-firstbits

The first task is to read the blockchain into the db:
Code:
python -m Abe.abe --config abe-det.conf --commit-bytes 100000 --no-serve

When that's finished:
Code:
python -m Abe.abe --config abe-det.conf --commit-bytes 100000

The above should start an instance of Abe on http://localhost:2750

HTH

Cheers

Graham
k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:16:01 PM

Site is in beta stage and under some changes, but there is some important info there:

Looks really interesting. I'd prefer to pay CDT or BTL than dollars. How much CDT or BTL is one tree?
SMith777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

Any chance for some big exchange like: Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy or C-CEX.
Bittrex want 2.0 BTC for new coins.

Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:31:17 PM

Looks really interesting. I'd prefer to pay CDT or BTL than dollars. How much CDT or BTL is one tree?
Also NXT might be added to pay by smartphone, but all is in the dev stage yet and it takes quite long.
Prices are not set yest but for sure it will be much advantageous to buy with crypto than with fiat currency Smiley

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:01:20 PM

Interesting idea and looks like a hard working team. I put all my miners on it Smiley I am going to buy a forest  Cool
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:18:18 PM

We are still looking for a eco and crypto friendly programmer to joins our team in order to create a payment system in BTL and CDT, had many promises but not solved yet! I am an entrepreneur not a programmer and took over BTL coin from the original Dev who got sick and cannot help anymore so now I am left without a crypto programmer and that is why I cannot give you the exact answer to your question. However, we have feasibility study made already for our 3.5 hectares land that will be planted with mahogany trees in the Philippines, where my partner Daniel is dealing now with all legal aspects to open a branch of my BitEnergi LTD. UK company. You also can take some info from the website but more will be posted here and on our BTL coin thread here at bitcointalk.org  However, if you follow CDT discussion here, it will be published here too any news and all information about out common trees & bees project.

By payment system do you mean something like a store on the website where you can place orders using BTL and CDT?
Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:53:28 PM

By payment system do you mean something like a store on the website where you can place orders using BTL and CDT?
Yes, similat to bitpay for BTC.
A payment gateway with a plugins for e-commerce solutions and instant integration into websites of the BTL and CDT payment.

Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:58:44 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 07:44:39 PM by Teodor

Or similar to AltAccept http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins but more secure and safe.
AltAccept is a joke, we tried to use their plugin but is a disaster.... however, a good idea with bad programming and security!
But it is possible to make it much better, as paymentcoins.net that is more secure but has bad integration system for coins, hard to fulfill.
Also GoCoin is a very nice concept but it doesn't accept more coins, only BTC, LTC and Doge coin.
I found a programmer in India that can create this but asks too much and I am not sure if we will get what we need...

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:39:04 PM

Or similat to AltAccept http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins but more secure and safe.
AltAccept is a joke, we treid to use their plugin but is a disaster.... however, a good idea with bad programming and security!
But it is possible to make it much better, as paymentcoins.net that is more secure but has bad integration system for coins, hard to fulfill.
Also GoCOin is a very nice concept but it doesn't accept more coins, only BTC, LTC and Doge coin.
I found a programmer in India that can create this but asks too much and I am not sure if we will get what we need...
Our guys, who are constructing trees24.eu (website for trading the trees online) are working hard and hoping that somebody could help them Wink

Anybody who want to make CDT exchangeable can vote here: https://askcoin.net/votes We're now on 4 place, and a new coin will be added tomorrow.

Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:43:35 PM

Or similar to AltAccept http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins but more secure and safe.
AltAccept is a joke, we tried to use their plugin but is a disaster.... however, a good idea with bad programming and security!
Also GoCoin is a very nice concept but it doesn't accept more coins, only BTC, LTC and Doge coin.
Our guys, who are constructing trees24.eu (website for trading the trees online) are working hard and hoping that somebody could help them Wink
I just found a programmer that knows PHP and C but knows nothing about bitcoin and crypto... he is learning now about crypto, maybe he can help here a bit. I hired him to refurbish my eco construction site www.austrocasa.ro and can ask him if he wants to help but need to know what is needed to be done at trees24.eu

Teodor

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:49:33 PM

Anybody who want to make CDT exchangeable can vote here: https://askcoin.net/votes We're now on 4 place, and a new coin will be added tomorrow.
Alicea, pls contact this guy regarding Trees24, he might be interested to create the web platform:
Darren Mulvihill
UK: +44 20 7193 2890
M: +353 86 163 4171               
www.luceytechnology.com

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:58:24 PM

Any chance for some big exchange like: Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy or C-CEX.
Bittrex want 2.0 BTC for new coins.

It's like the smorgasbord bar where you pay the entrance, and each dish either.
If they take so much money only to have the coin added, they shouldn't take any transaction fees. If they take the transaction fees, they should not take a cent for adding. Voting, or some other conditions are OK. But this is only my view of honest business :/

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:03:54 PM

What is BTL?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: