Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:23:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:11:50 PM

What is BTL?

BitLeu, a Romanian scrypt-Jane coin.

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:16:02 PM

I think we need a block explorer. This is essential for all serious exchanges and customers.

We have it! I can see it in the first post in this thread, the line is marked as "new!" Smiley I'm learning how to use it Grin
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:47:04 PM

I think we need a block explorer. This is essential for all serious exchanges and customers.

We have it! I can see it in the first post in this thread, the line is marked as "new!" Smiley I'm learning how to use it Grin

Yes, it's great, isn't it? You can see on http://cdt.coinzone.info/ your previous Detk transactions, and prove if anybody contests them. We've donated pinemool from our Develomplent Fund, please donate him, too. His CDT address is DSmG2ACcwrS2uEgS8Dq7sXYN5UXSzqhVKk as you can see on the blockexplorer site.

Markos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:48:43 PM

CDT on Cryptsy would be amazing Smiley

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/147976
k_d

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:58:54 PM

I can't vote there Sad the site redirects me to the FAQ. What to do?
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:49:27 AM

What is BTL?
Just another cryptocoin that partners with CDT in some eco and bio projects like Trees & Bees and Trees24.eu, etc.

pinemool

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:26:48 AM

Block explorer:
http://cdt.coinzone.info/

New seed node:
addnode=92.222.21.78
Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:57:35 AM

Block explorer:
New seed node:
addnode=92.222.21.78
Good job!  Smiley

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:00:40 AM

Block explorer:
New seed node:
addnode=92.222.21.78
Good job!  Smiley

I like it, too!
It's great that more and more people are getting involved in Detk's ecosystem. Some more jobs are waiting, they're shown in the announcement (like creating a Qubit Wiki etc), and some more will be added soon. And we need people to cooperate on programming the upcoming websites and services, because Detk has wide perspectives of activity!

qiuxiang

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:08:39 AM

what does market intervention mean Huh

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:55:56 AM

It means: There's a Detk Defence Fund. When the price would go lower, we will buy some Detks. When it would go higher, we will sell some. The idea is to have a stabile or constant exchange rate, because this makes the currency (not only crypto) solid and reliable. There will be a closed circuit of some CDT and BTC that will be used only to make the price run sideways and therefore protect the exchange rate. We hope that this helps people esteem, respect their own money and make Detk a good currency for the users to pay for services or goods.

This mechanism, together with the services where you can buy real goods (like Bitenergi, trees24, Baltic amber etc) should make our coin great.

k_d

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:04:54 AM

It means: There's a Detk Defence Fund. When the price would go lower, we will buy some Detks. When it would go higher, we will sell some. The idea is to have a stabile or constant exchange rate, because this makes the currency (not only crypto) solid and reliable. There will be a closed circuit of some CDT and BTC that will be used only to make the price run sideways and therefore protect the exchange rate. We hope that this helps people esteem, respect their own money and make Detk a good currency for the users to pay for services or goods.

This mechanism, together with the services where you can buy real goods (like Bitenergi, trees24, Baltic amber etc) should make our coin great.

You are not afraid of dumpers? Everybody can see a lot of people on all exchanges, who decide to sell as fast as they can click even if it's quite clear that waiting some days only is enough to have much better selling price. They can destablish your plan.
Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:21:16 AM

Yes, we must be careful with dumpers but they seem not to like premined coins so much so I think it is possible to control the phenomenon. However, must be some tools and strategies to avoid them.

marada

Activity: 442

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:48:01 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 03:28:32 PM by marada

You are not afraid of dumpers? Everybody can see a lot of people on all exchanges, who decide to sell as fast as they can click even if it's quite clear that waiting some days only is enough to have much better selling price. They can destablish your plan.

No coin can avoid dumps and temporary price meltdowns. There are several reasons of that, e.g:
- miners have to recover costs of the electricity,
- fears the coin may disappear or loose the value (especially now, when we have more and more of abandoned coins),
- the crowd psychology and chain reaction (one dump makes the price lower causing more fears resulting with series of dumps).

The other mechanism is intended behaviour of big players known as pump&dump. They make a temporary bubble, building the hope and then dump massively, pulling out BTC and quitting the market. You may think "it is great, our coin price spikes!". But the most of you will not sell your coins for this artificial price. The spike will occur when the pumper makes sure he became the main holder and it will not last for a long as he intends to dump when only find candidates for bagholders. After that the price melts down for a long term. Bagholders desperately seeks for occasion to dump the coin they burned with and bottom the price. The market shallows down. The other traders know the price story and the coin unlikely find new investors. Some coins did survive it, some did not.

You can not prevent all of this totally, but it is possible to reduce the negative effect and even to break the chain of crowd conditioned behaviours. The one who has just dumped the half of intended coins and is seeking to dump the rest may think twice if see the price has just slightly increased.

Pump&dump practises can also be challenged. One tries to pump and need to suck out all the coins from the market. The special reserve can be used to recover the desirable amount of coins in the circulation. The BTC (or money) acquired can be used subsequently to cushion the price drop when the dump is attempted.

All of that needs a fund that is used honestly and extraordinary trading skills to be successful. This is an experiment however and while there are many coins whose price is shaped by the crowd and malicious players only, here you can see some efforts to build the price and moreover - the trust that is the most essential factor in long-term run.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:28:07 PM

No coin can avoid dumps and temporary price meltdowns. There are several reasons of that, e.g:
- miners have to recover costs of the electricity,
- fears the coin may disappear or loose the value (especially now, when we have more and more of abandoned coins),
- the crowd psychology and chain reaction (one dump make the price lower causing more fears resulting with series of dumps).

The other mechanism is intended behaviour of big players known as pump&dump. They make a temporary bubble, building the hope and then dump massively, pulling out BTC and quitting the market. You may think "it is great, our coin price spikes!". But the most of you will not sell your coins for this artificial price. The spike will occur when the pumper makes sure he became the main holder and it will not last for a long as he intends to dump when only find candidates for bagholders. After that the price melts down for a long term. Bagholders desperately seeks for occasion to dump the coin they burned with and bottom the price. The market shallows down. The other traders know the price story and the coin unlikely find new investors. Some coins did survive it, some did not.

You can not prevent all of this totally, but it is possible to reduce the negative effect and even to break the chain of crowd conditioned behaviours. The one who has just dumped the half of intended coins and is seeking to dump the rest may think twice if see the price has just slightly increased.

Pump&dump practises can also be challenged. One tries to pump and need to suck out all the coins from the market. The special reserve can be used to recover the desirable amount of coins in the circulation. The BTC (or money) acquired can be used subsequently to cushion the price drop when the dump is attempted.

All of that needs a fund that is used honestly and extraordinary trading skills to be successful. This is an experiment however and while there are many coins whose price is shaped by the crowd and malicious players only, here you can see some efforts to build the price and moreover - the trust that is the most essential factor in long-term run.

Very competently and fairly describes the process of formation of the coin.
Totally agree with you.

If there wiil be a clever use of the stabilization fund, then will be a very good future.

In addition, cooperation with BitEnergi can also be considered a big plus.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:11:56 PM

BitEnergi is a serious partner and we all hope it makes the promising future! Those mahogany trees in Philipines really inspired me. I really like it!

Yes, I am afraid of many things, dumpers too. That's why I want to have some goods/services payable in Detk asap, because their own value will help protecting Detk's value. I don't want Detk to be the coin that only could be mined and speculated... pumped and dumped faster than a click of mouse. And that's why there's the premined Detk Defense Fund - exactly as marada wrote. I can promise in the name of the whole Detk Team that we'll do our best to succeed this experiment. Yes, this is an experiment, because creating the coin with a real market intervention stabilizer is innovative.

Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:18:01 PM

Thank you Sakura for your support of our project!

BitEnergi is a serious partner and we all hope it makes the promising future! Those mahogany trees in Philipines really inspired me. I really like it!
Yes, I am afraid of many things, dumpers too. That's why I want to have some goods/services payable in Detk asap, because their own value will help protecting Detk's value. I don't want Detk to be the coin that only could be mined and speculated... pumped and dumped faster than a click of mouse. And that's why there's the premined Detk Defense Fund - exactly as marada wrote. I can promise in the name of the whole Detk Team that we'll do our best to succeed this experiment. Yes, this is an experiment, because creating the coin with a real market intervention stabilizer is innovative.
Agree with Alicea! We do the same with our coin and this is why we do this partnership in long-term economic eco friendly projects.

crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:06:21 PM

Hello !

Try to contact these exchanges:

https://www.allcoin.com
https://bittrex.com
https://c-cex.com/index.html
https://poloniex.com/
https://bter.com
https://vircurex.com
https://mcxnow.com/

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Teodor

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:16:37 PM

AllCoin.com are very friendly guys and you can get quick there  Smiley
Also C-Cex was ok in the past, dont know now.
Bittrex became too big and too expensive to get in....  Sad

marada

Activity: 442

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:31:27 PM

I am very glad we already have the block explorer. That is opening the doors to a serious trade.

So this is possibly the right moment to talk a bit more about the trading activity plans.

Schematic view of the Cassubian Detk roadmap. Click to enlarge. More detailed text information will be public next week!

According to this plan we can expect the tree investment and plant trade activity.

We had already some coins that claimed to be backed by trade with global resources. I don't name them now, but must say none of these promises were realistic. Many questions were never answered, especially: why the trade with these resources would need mentioned coins, who is going to use them in such a trade, what steps were taken to make it possible and what the affiliations these coins had with the business related to the resources beside it's names or devs declaration. It's why I couldn't ever acknowledge them backed with any resources or real trade support. Looking deeper into the sources I found them eventually completely unsuitable for declared purposes. IMHO all these declarations were made just in order to justify or fuel up bubbles.

BitEnergi.com Mahogany tree project looks a way better. This is not an empty promise of world-wide & global-scale trade, just some concretes possible even to verify, like e.g. concrete place, the company and so on. We can also see the efforts made to fulfil it. In the right time I shall ask more questions if needed.

I understand Detk could be a part of this project too. I guess Detk tree investment have to offer not only that, because something was mentioned about trees & bees project. I would like it to be better explained and specified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: