Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:39:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:15:55 PM

Aargh, this means that the free market is always levelling the things downwards, and the only hope is the market intervention - the one who holds the things together... it's antidemocratic and antifreemarket, but you seem to be right
alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:29:50 PM

Keep calm k_d Wink market interventions are only to support Smiley the real traders know the value because it comes from the investment possibilities and real goods/services avialable... The people selling too cheap will cry, like those who have sold BTC for $2 each....

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:15:19 AM

Announcing new digital service. It could be paid in CDT only!

Fitting a photo is a great thing for all who have their photos from holidays, trips, important events etc but... forgot to smile or they look too fat. This is the best opportunity to look better on your photos.

This service is provided by the professional graphics designer. You can contact him: smile.your.photo@gmail.com
You can see his videoclip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnuee-siy_g (a Cassubian music group). I'll add some samples of his video-animation works later Smiley I hope he'll create an account on our forum and will be able to answer or your other questions Smiley

Markos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:28:39 AM

Services associated with the coin is what I like Smiley
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:46:45 PM

Fitting a photo is a great thing for all who have their photos from holidays, trips, important events etc but... forgot to smile or they look too fat. This is the best opportunity to look better on your photos.

This service is provided by the professional graphics designer. You can contact him: smile.your.photo@gmail.com
You can see his videoclip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnuee-siy_g (a Cassubian music group). I'll add some samples of his video-animation works later Smiley I hope he'll create an account on our forum and will be able to answer or your other questions Smiley

I like it.

JP2GMD

Activity: 95

multitool freak

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

alicea, can I have an URL of a Detk compendium/wiki that you have mentioned in the beginning?
Another idea worth exploring would be solar energy panels to power our mining rigs  Tongue
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

alicea, can I have an URL of a Detk compendium/wiki that you have mentioned in the beginning?
Another idea worth exploring would be solar energy panels to power our mining rigs  Tongue
I have tried this with BTC then with BTL rigs but didn't work to well; he panels are too expensive to build or buy and you need a lot of power... Maybe the idea is good for big solar plants but those don't know or don't care about crypto coins  Sad

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:48:20 PM

No, because it hasn't been set up. This a job waiting for somebody who does it.

Well, Teodor may be right that it may not be very efficient, but I had the same idea about solar energy panels some months ago Smiley But what do you think about windmills?

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:55:37 PM

A job like this would be really cheap to set up. Since there wouldn't be any traffic you could go with a $2/month shared hosting. You could then get an open source wiki project installed for maybe $50 (Many of the shared hosting companies have 1 click installs of open source projects like wikis so it could be free). Then someone would have to be the admin and add content (btw... You could sign up for an affiliate program on cj.com and make $100 for signing up for a hosting company through your new affiliate link).

I do not want to do this project though. It is too easy for my skills.

marada

Activity: 442

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:41:20 PM

A job like this would be really cheap to set up. Since there wouldn't be any traffic you could go with a $2/month shared hosting. You could then get an open source wiki project installed for maybe $50 (Many of the shared hosting companies have 1 click installs of open source projects like wikis so it could be free). Then someone would have to be the admin and add content (btw... You could sign up for an affiliate program on cj.com and make $100 for signing up for a hosting company through your new affiliate link).

I think I could install wiki for much less. May we could use detk.pl for hosting wiki? No reason to pay for two services if one is enough.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:13:42 PM

I think I could install wiki for much less. May we could use detk.pl for hosting wiki? No reason to pay for two services if one is enough.

Yes, we can use a sub-site of detk.pl, sure.

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:08:38 PM

http://a2.mukor.net/detk/FIT.gif

I LIKE IT!!!!
I will use it for my FB-profile Grin Cheesy Wink

Is this new clip drawn by him too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c11X2pG4cXo ? More abstract and Picasso-like Smiley
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:49:26 PM

I LIKE IT!!!!
I will use it for my FB-profile Grin Cheesy Wink

Is this new clip drawn by him too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c11X2pG4cXo ? More abstract and Picasso-like Smiley

Yes, it's his videoclip.
Enjoy yourself Wink

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:09:53 AM

Do you guys think this coin is going anywhere sometime soon? Like maybe another exchange? I would like to buy some trees with my CDT.
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:20:11 AM

Another idea worth exploring would be solar energy panels to power our mining rigs  Tongue
Well, Teodor may be right that it may not be very efficient, but I had the same idea about solar energy panels some months ago Smiley But what do you think about windmills?
Our group BitEnergi & AustroCasa Intl, powered by Bitleu, are testing now a 5KWp solar and wind power system. I will let you know the results in about one month. I expect to have all tests done and then to mount these system on eco active houses we build all over Romania and in some EU countries. I will come back then with some important details regarding energy issue.

You will be able then to calculate if it worth to use the system to power your rigs also. The system will be sold only by Bitleu and it is also at very affordable price, 1 third of EU market's price, so it might be a solution for mining rigs owners too. CDT will be welcomed to partner in this project too, as we are partnering already in Trees & Bees project.

JP2GMD

Activity: 95

multitool freak

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:30:14 AM

The thing with solar panels - it was just an idea that I've got from the top of my head, without much consideration. Thanks for reminding me that they are expensive Sad But it is an idea worth pursuing, maybe if someone is living in a country with government subsidies / funding programs available...

Regardink the Wiki, maybe we could build it using Wikia (or something similar). That way the whole community could build and edit it, not just a few people with admin's password. IMHO that would also encourage more people to edit, since not everybody has a pro level Web editing skills...
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:08:07 AM

Regardink the Wiki, maybe we could build it using Wikia (or something similar). That way the whole community could build and edit it, not just a few people with admin's password. IMHO that would also encourage more people to edit, since not everybody has a pro level Web editing skills...

Well, I'm looking for somebody with those skills, that's why there's a job announcement about this Qubit wiki. I can give the space on the detk server. I don't want to do everything myself but make more people involved Wink

Do you guys think this coin is going anywhere sometime soon? Like maybe another exchange? I would like to buy some trees with my CDT.

Look here: https://askcoin.net/votes
they are adding new coins on Tuesdays

expert-lister

Activity: 302

Imagine a world without hate and oppression

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 08:38:49 AM

New Algo and first coin for new algo?

Liberty...
valth

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:02:19 AM

Well, I'm looking for somebody with those skills, that's why there's a job announcement about this Qubit wiki. I can give the space on the detk server. I don't want to do everything myself but make more people involved Wink

any chance of bigger exchange? The buy volume at askcoin seems very low.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:12:08 AM

any chance of bigger exchange? The buy volume at askcoin seems very low.

I think that good chances are but I don't want to say it too quickly.
Now there's voting here https://comkort.com/vote/#CDT and here https://bter.com/voting but you know how all the internet votings look like :/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: