Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:10:46 PM

WHAT??  Shocked This exchange is owned by a non-existent company??  Shocked

Could you please prove it somehow?

Didn't say not-existing but just suspended it's operation.
You can see it here:
https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/ceidg.public.ui/EntryChangeHistory.aspx?Id=f90bf5fe-56d7-46d9-b046-c88a8a70b560&archival=False

and here:
http://stat.gov.pl/regon/
using their NIP number from the bottom of the site: select NIP (VAT registration number) and type 9121588847 (skip PL letters).
k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:27:06 PM

WHAT??  Shocked This exchange is owned by a non-existent company??  Shocked

Could you please prove it somehow?

Didn't say not-existing but just suspended it's operation.
You can see it here:
https://prod.ceidg.gov.pl/CEIDG/ceidg.public.ui/EntryChangeHistory.aspx?Id=f90bf5fe-56d7-46d9-b046-c88a8a70b560&archival=False

and here:
http://stat.gov.pl/regon/
using their NIP number from the bottom of the site: PL9121588847 (skip PL letters).

OK, thank you. this company looks strange
2011-12-28 established
2012-05-01 suspended
2013-02-08 renewed
2013-04-08 suspended
2014-03-01 renewed
2014-03-31 suspended

but nevermind.

We need serious, bigger exchanges, let's do it!
alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:53:10 PM

but nevermind.

I agree. We have one small exchange here https://cryptoine.com/trade/cdt_btc (you can buy Detks really cheap there) and now we need a bigger exchange. Not another small one.

BTW have you tried this:
?

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:26:42 PM

but nevermind.

I agree. We have one small exchange here https://cryptoine.com/trade/cdt_btc (you can buy Detks really cheap there) and now we need a bigger exchange. Not another small one.

BTW have you tried this:
http://a2.mukor.net/detk/FIT.gif?

Not yet. I'm looking for the worst photo of me ever Wink I will use it to test his skills Wink
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:48:53 PM

but nevermind.

BTW have you tried this:
?

Not yet. I'm looking for the worst photo of me ever Wink I will use it to test his skills Wink

Good luck Wink I would like to know some opinions about it Wink

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:24:22 AM

CDT and fujicoin got caught using voting bot at askcoin?

Well, of course we have used bots, but we weren't alone (look at other coins and their number of votes). Their rules said no single word about that. And it was very clear that other coins were doing the same: votes number was growing up very regularly and fast. It was surprising that they accused only us and one other coin.

I think some other factors actually decided. Some exchanges really prefer voting by BTC that is actually a bribe...
It is better for us all to focus at exchanges with clear rules that are the same for all.

Yes, we need bigger exchanges. Please help!

Well, I have also noticed it. In the addition bots march was stopped when when CDT was just winning. Then out of sudden the rules were changed at the finish of the game. This is not the best practice.

According to govt registers the company operating the exchange has been suspended since 31 of March 2014 Huh. This also needs a clearance... Wouldn't send my coins there unless they explain what is going on.

Thank you for this information. If you can't pay the 2 BTC to get on Bittrex, I think the best place to go is c-cex and build some volume there.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:31:58 AM

"The premined coins will be used for development and community. The ones from Detk Defence Reserve will be smoothly sold on exchanges in order to have some funds which will be used to protect Detk's exchange rate and its users from dumpers and price dumping."

so you want to dump to get BTC back Huh?

that is odd Smiley

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:24:58 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 08:35:52 AM by alicea

"The premined coins will be used for development and community. The ones from Detk Defence Reserve will be smoothly sold on exchanges in order to have some funds which will be used to protect Detk's exchange rate and its users from dumpers and price dumping."

so you want to dump to get BTC back Huh?

that is odd Smiley

we don't want to dump anything and we don't want anybody to dump, because dumping causes a harm to every coin regardles of who is dumping. We want to make a closed circuit of some CDT and BTC that will help the exchange rate oscillate around some value. But we need the bigger volume at the beggining to sell some CDT smoothly (without dumping), in order to have some BTC to do it.

alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:26:31 AM

Well, of course we have used bots, but we weren't alone (look at other coins and their number of votes). Their rules said no single word about that. And it was very clear that other coins were doing the same: votes number was growing up very regularly and fast. It was surprising that they accused only us and one other coin.

I think some other factors actually decided. Some exchanges really prefer voting by BTC that is actually a bribe...
It is better for us all to focus at exchanges with clear rules that are the same for all.

Well, I have also noticed it. In the addition bots march was stopped when when CDT was just winning. Then out of sudden the rules were changed at the finish of the game. This is not the best practice.

According to govt registers the company operating the exchange has been suspended since 31 of March 2014 Huh. This also needs a clearance... Wouldn't send my coins there unless they explain what is going on.

Thank you for this information. If you can't pay the 2 BTC to get on Bittrex, I think the best place to go is c-cex and build some volume there.

I've written to c-cex some time ago and I've heard that k_d has written to them, too. What can I do more?

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:35:56 PM

I've written to c-cex some time ago and I've heard that k_d has written to them, too. What can I do more?

Did they give you a response on how to get on their site?
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:55:51 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 11:11:37 PM by alicea

According to govt registers the company operating the exchange has been suspended since 31 of March 2014 Huh. This also needs a clearance... Wouldn't send my coins there unless they explain what is going on.

Did they give you a response on how to get on their site?

Of course they gave no response. Like the modern corporations. There weren't any "good morning" or "kiss my a$$"

I could have made the incompilable wallet with 1001 errors, I could cause forking at block 100 or 200 or at least set no nodes from the beginning in order to be listed on exchanges in 24 hours. But, sorry, you've came to a coin that has its plans longer than 24 hours.

That's why you compile wallet in 3 minutes, have several nodes, and perspectives for the coin. The exchanges? Yes, I hope they'll add. I'd like to. But most useful is the working coin with possibilities to spend it on. I'm giving it and working on upcoming opportunities.

marada

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:17:00 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 01:24:35 AM by marada

The situation with exchanges is a mixed blessing.

The coin is very young and the diff was not to high.
Hitting a big exchange could destroy the price and it is not so easy to build it up after.

In my opinion the alternative way is to take care for services.
Detk has already one service started and more in the development. This is a big advantage.
If the project gets into exchanges surrounded by services and the infrastructure it could be a great thing.

Maybe it is better to show some more patience and make a big entry in the right time instead of having "small cash but now"?
JP2GMD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

multitool freak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:56:09 AM

Maybe there are other exchanges to contact?
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:54:59 AM

Maybe there are other exchanges to contact?

We've sent messages to all exchanges we know, and now the ball’s in their court.

JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:40:19 AM

I wonder why exchanges don't care about including new cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the profit margin is too low for them, and the hassle...
marada

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:58:17 PM

I wonder why exchanges don't care about including new cryptocurrencies. Perhaps the profit margin is too low for them, and the hassle...

You know many coins appear just to get abandoned soon after.

The exchanges that add new coins too easy had many problems in the pasts. It is hard to explain to their customers what happened with their deposits when the coin dies. Every wallet and every update require the code review if you respect the security rules, so maintaining wallets is not just a piece of cake.

We know Detk is here to stay. But the proper exchanges may wish to test it us first. It could take even couple of months in case of these bigger.

The other point is that some exchanges are greedy and could add anything if you have 1-2 BTC for them as a bride. That is shame on them as they pick up every scam this way. Sometime it is better however if such a thing is said clearly rather than made under the table.
JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:19:45 PM

That's what I thought. Let's hope the situation will improve over time. What way would you suggest to make CDT (or any other cryptocurrency, for that matter) more desirable/trustworthy in the eyes of the exchange owners?

There should be a place for progress and development - or should we abandon new currencies and just use Bitcoin?
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:23:48 PM

I could have made the incompilable wallet with 1001 errors, I could cause forking at block 100 or 200 or at least set no nodes from the beginning in order to be listed on exchanges in 24 hours.

How does that allow you to get on the exchanges?

Thanks
alicea (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:33:42 PM

I could have made the incompilable wallet with 1001 errors, I could cause forking at block 100 or 200 or at least set no nodes from the beginning in order to be listed on exchanges in 24 hours.

How does that allow you to get on the exchanges?

Thanks

You havn't noticed that scam or instable cryptos, that e.g. fork several times during their first day, or simply are unprepared and untested, are listed on the biggest exchanges the next day? I don't want to point the finger in public, but look at some new coins especially with x13 algo :/

And disappearing dev is a very big advantage for the coin. The community (of course) complains on devs who abandon their coin, but nevermind, those coins are added to the exchanges at one click. (and get relatively good price, wow!)

Ah, and I've forgotten about the idiotic name and no mission/infrastructure/services/supporters group at all.

I don't understand why and how it works, but I see it again and again. The honest coins (I know them a lot) are going really rough.

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

Please try serious exchanges like bittrex and allcoin. It was easy for our coin to get listed there, must be easy for CDT too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: