Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:17:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:38:07 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 09:13:58 PM by karimdr2

I compiled the mac wallet posted in the OP under OSX 10.8, I'll recompile another for 10.7 to 10.9. (maybe can work under 10.6)

Sorry about that

Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s8ul9xiz5oz49n/Detkcoin-Qt.dmg

Tested on 10.7 , 10.8 and 10.9

Donations if you like:

CDT : DU8mFccryYzCCdzvQj3QuEWppFjNdADHXm

Alicea please update the OP and replace the first wallet by this one.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

I compiled the mac wallet posted in the OP under OSX 10.8, I'll recompile another for 10.7 to 10.9. (maybe can work under 10.6)

Sorry about that

Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0s8ul9xiz5oz49n/Detkcoin-Qt.dmg

Tested on 10.7 , 10.8 and 10.9

Donations if you like:

CDT : DU8mFccryYzCCdzvQj3QuEWppFjNdADHXm

Alicea please update the OP and replace the first wallet by this one.

Thank you!
Updated!

Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:49:30 AM

Our upcoming service trees24 is being discussed in Polish media.

This is an interview with Zenon Bistram, chairman of Pomeranian Agriculture Chamber. It's a podcast in Polish on one of the biggest agricultural news/technology website, and the interview is to be in upcoming issue of monthly "Agricultural Report" (in Polish, too).

http://www.raportrolny.pl/radioraportu/item/3583-zenon-bistram-zazielenienie
"It's a very good idea" he says, then he discusses the practical matters of planting and launching.

And our guys are finishing the trading website, there's nothing by now under the trees24.eu, but will be soon. More info soon Wink
Great, but we need a translation in English and i will publish it on our blogs and on bitenergi.com site too!

alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:49:09 AM

This is an interview with Zenon Bistram, chairman of Pomeranian Agriculture Chamber. It's a podcast in Polish on one of the biggest agricultural news/technology website, and the interview is to be in upcoming issue of monthly "Agricultural Report" (in Polish, too).

"It's a very good idea" he says, then he discusses the practical matters of planting and launching.

And our guys are finishing the trading website, there's nothing by now under the trees24.eu, but will be soon. More info soon Wink
Great, but we need a translation in English and i will publish it on our blogs and on bitenergi.com site too!

Sure, I'll translate it in the afternoon.

Now you can start voting at C-Cex https://c-cex.com/?id=vote Grin

JP2GMD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

multitool freak

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:33:53 AM

Thanks, karimdr2. I'll test that in a few days and post feedback.
In the meantime, I use cryptoine.
alicea, I can help you with translation and/or proofreading.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:34:20 AM

Thanks, karimdr2. I'll test that in a few days and post feedback.
In the meantime, I use cryptoine.
alicea, I can help you with translation and/or proofreading.

Oh, great, thank you for good will! I was so busy yesterday that I only managed to translate the first chapter and marada declared to help with it. But I have some more interviews concerning the subject of trees4bees/pollinating, and I'll send one to you.

Teodor

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:34:47 AM

Alicea, pls ask to be listed here:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
We are also there on the list with BTL, it takes quite long time, one vote per hour, but it  is better than other which allow one vote per 24 hours!

alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:12:27 AM

Alicea, pls ask to be listed here:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
We are also there on the list with BTL, it takes quite long time, one vote per hour, but it  is better than other which allow one vote per 24 hours!

Thank you, done!

BTW I'd like to pre-announce that Jewellery Garden, a silver&amber company from Gdańsk that will accept CDT from September, plans to issue a limited edition of SILVER DETK COINS. They will be .999 or .925 Ag, 1 ounce, material silver, without digital value, but with symbolic and ore value, certified by Polish assay office (this is stronger certification than a paper-certificate from issuer/mint, because certified by third party - the state). They will be sold at their outlet and I think that we could manage to make an auction on eBay, too. I'll be there on Wednesday, talk to them and I'll know more: how many, when etc Smiley

JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:55:05 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 05:14:23 PM by JP2GMD

Also https://cryptoine.com/voting
Can't wait for the silver Detks!

It's finally working (I "nuked" previous install with Appzapper to make sure no files from previous version were left over). I've sent you a small donation.
Can you mine from the wallet?
alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:03:59 PM

Also https://cryptoine.com/voting
Can't wait for the silver Detks!

It has been voted there some weeks ago and entered that exchange. They've forgot to take it from voting subpage Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's finally working (I "nuked" previous install to make sure no files from previous version were left over). I've sent you a small donation.
Can you mine from the wallet?

Sure, you can, but it was efficient only for the first minutes of this coin (on a typical laptop like yours). Now at difficulty at about 10 the really efficient way is GPU-mining at a pool. Or if you have a lot of hashing power on your GPUs, you can try solo-mining.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:24:34 PM

Very nice! Thanks for sharing, Alice!
alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:59:12 PM

Greening is not so terrible

Greening is a new liability that will enter into force on Jan 1, 2015 in the whole European Union. The farmers, not only Polish, but all the European, don't like it. They say: "Again the ideas of ecology are worth more than the economics and our crops. The eurocrats found it themselves to preserve the nature, but we need our acreage for the cultivation". A talk with Zenon Bistram, chairman of Pomeranian Agriculture Chamber (northern Poland), published yesterday on the website of Raport Rolny (The Agricultural Report).

Why this "greening" has been implemented into Common Agricultural Policy? Why the farmers will have to destine 5% of their ground to eco plantations?

We must remember that the European Union budget in its agricultural part was planned in 2012 and 2013. They were the years of crisis in the whole Europe, and some countries didn't agree to leave the surcharges to the agriculture at the same level as they were in 2007-2013 budget. The only possibility to make them agree to preserve the same level of subsidies was to introduce some eco, biodiversity and landscape goals into the subsidies system. This was discussed for a long time, and finally this "greening" has been introduced. It concerns not only Polish farmers, but farmers in the whole European Union. Since 2015 the farmers are obliged to "green" 5% of their areal.

So it's not a "crazy eco eurocrats" ideology, but a political consensus?

Yes, this was a deal. Of course we could say "no", but the whole Common Agricultural Policy and agricultural subsidies would be reduced significantly. Now it's done, and we have to introduce it in practice: make use of those possibilities that exist in the farms, and if there are none of them: seek for new solutions.

We must remember that some farms may not even know, that they fulfil the conditions of greening already!

Sure they do, but most of them know, because they took part in agri-environmental programmes. In those all the eco areal had to be preserved from the moment of signing the contract. A part of farmers took part in it, and now they will continue this activity. Now the same will concern all the farmers. There's a small exception: the farms that owe less than 15ha total are excluded from this common obligation (EFA areal).

But the most of Polish farms are smaller than 15 ha...

Sure. In Poland 50% farms are smaller than 5 ha. In our region particularly the average is 18-19 ha, but there are mountain regions on the south where the average is 4 ha, and the average of the whole Poland is something above 10 ha.

So why we discuss the "greening" so much, and why the farmers are so afraid? If it really concerns 15-20% farms in our country, what is this argue about?

Mostly about this, that we have to obey the European law. Do we have so many small farms in our country? Yes, we have. They are exempted from the main "greening" obligation, aren't they? Yes, they are! These 5% concerns only a dozen or so percent of farms? Yes, what's the problem? We obey the European law. And we must remember that there are so many small farms only in Poland. In other EU countries it looks like differently. And we must remember that those small farm fit into another CAP branch, with a subsidies for the small farms. They don't have to worry so much about this 5% of areal particularly.

So the typical Polish farmer owing a family-farm doesn't have to worry too much about making a revolution in his farm?

Exactly. This 5%-rule concerns bigger farms, agro-companies. But the small farmers will have to pay attention to environmental, eco and landscape features of their farms. It comes from the other CAP branch, dedicated to small farms I've mentioned before. They are not allowed to plough the whole ground they owe, but they have to preserve the balks, trees, ponds, bushes and so on, because these are the places where the biodiversity grows, where the pollinators and other useful beings live. They are very important in the whole ecosystem, for example pollinators who make a good deal with farmers. There would be no rapeseed or fruit without pollination, and the rapeseed and fruit are one of the most profitable business. The farmers let the pollinators live, and the pollinators make the farmers' profits. And some of them makes honey, too! Additionally, the EU pays 74 euro/ha for fulfilling these conditions. It's a deal.

As we've said before, some farms fulfil the conditions now without doing anything, because they are luckily in a specific place and have a natural copse, forest, waterhole or bush. But the rest will have to do something in order to fulfil those European conditions. What?

There are several methods. First is growing the nitrogen binding plants at some minimal part of areal.

The part of ground could be set-aside as a fallow, too?

It could, but most of the farmers don't like it. Fallow at better classes of ground makes no sense, this may work only if someone has weaker grounds. But of course the eco-farmers will do it. When I look at our region: in Kartuzy and Kościerzyna districts there are a lot of forests and the landscape is varied, so those farmers will not have to do anything to fulfil the greening conditions, because it's done by nature.

But what about the districts on east, nearer to the Vistula river? They have medium class grounds and the landscape is not varied?

Those farmers will have to do something of course. They'll grow nitrogen binding plants or set-aside, but there're more possibilities: the most interesting is tree planting, we've discussed today. This upcoming online activity where the eco-oriented people fund the bee-friendly trees online, and the trees are planted on farms, sounds really great. This is a very good idea, but we have to take care about some details.

What details?

The most important thing is that planting bee-friendly trees on very high class ground causes that the trees will "steal the water" from the corn or wheat planted in a dozen or so meters around, and the farmer will not like it. It's obvious that those bee-friendly trees are necessary for their plantations, but they would not be so good willing to plant them themselves. On the other hand, planting bee-friendly trees on very weak grounds like class V or VI will not be very efficient, because those trees need a bit better ground.

So I'm asking again: what about those districts with medium class grounds and non-varied landscape, nearer to the Vistula river and on the east of our region? Will it work there?

Sure. There are III class grounds, no problem planting. Planting those trees there on balks or in grove could be done, of course. It's good that the people want to do such activity online, but we should do it step by step, not sharply, because the longer time it works the more farmers join, and the better effect it takes. The action should be enlarged naturally appropriately to the growing interest from the farmers and the tree funders. It shouldn't be a sharp action that last a months, but if it lasts 1-2 or more years, it makes really good and useful outcome. We, as the agriculture chambers could join this activity and collect the declarations of farmers who have some place and want to join it too, in order to have a transparent database how many trees seedling are needed at which farm. It will show clearly if we need 500 or 1000 or any number of trees, so it'll be reasonable and nothing will be wasted, neither trees nor money. The thing I really like is that the tree funder will know where his tree grows and will have a possibility to come to his physical tree, touch it and see if this works.

Source: http://www.raportrolny.pl/radioraportu/item/3583-zenon-bistram-zazielenienie

Teodor

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

Hi Alicea,
Thank you for translation! Can I publish it on Bitenergi.com and other related sites of mine?
Thanks!
T

alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

Hi Alicea,
Thank you for translation! Can I publish it on Bitenergi.com and other related sites of mine?
Thanks!
T
Sure you can!

JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:18:37 AM

If you'll wait until evening, I will improve the translation a little bit.
JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:40:24 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 12:25:23 AM by JP2GMD

Greening is a new liability that will enter into force on Jan 1, 2015 in the whole European Union. Polish farmers, (as well as their European colleagues), don't like it. They say: "Again the ideas of ecology are worth more than our budgets and our crops. The eurocrats found it themselves to preserve the nature, but we need our acreage for the cultivation". Here is an interview with Mr. Zenon Bistram, chairman of Pomeranian Agriculture Chamber (northern Poland), published yesterday on the The Agricultural Report site (Raport Rolny):

Q: Tell me how "greening" policy found its way into Common Agricultural Policy? Why the farmers will have to destine 5% of their ground to eco plantations?

We must remember that the European Union budget in its agricultural part was planned in 2012 and 2013. These were the years of crisis across whole Europe, and some countries stood against the surcharges to the agriculture to be left at the same level as they were in 2007-2013 budget.
The only possibility to make them agree to preserve the same level of subsidies was to introduce some eco, biodiversity and landscape goals into the subsidies system. This was discussed for a long time, and finally this "greening" has been introduced. It is a concern not only for Polish, but the European farmers. Since 2015 they are obliged to "green" 5% of their areal.

Q: So it's not a matter of "crazy eco eurocrats" ideology, but rathera political consensus?

Yes, this was a deal. Of course we could say "no", but the whole Common Agricultural Policy and agricultural subsidies would be reduced significantly. Now that it's been agreed, we have to introduce it in practice: make use of the possibilities that exist in the farms, and if there are none of them: seek for new solutions.

An important point is that some farms may not even know that they already fulfill the "greening" conditions!

Sure they do, but most of them know, because they took part in agro-environmental programmes. In those all the eco areal had to be preserved from the moment of signing the contract. A part of farmers took part in it, and now they will continue this activity. Now the same will concern all the farmers. There's a small exception: the farms that owe less than 15ha total are excluded from this common obligation (EFA areal).

Q: But the most of Polish farms are smaller than 15 ha...

Sure. In Poland 50% farms are smaller than 5 ha. In our region particularly the average is 18-19 ha, but there are mountain regions on the south where the average is 4 ha, and the polish average is something above 10 ha.

Q: So why we discuss the "greening" so much, and why the farmers are so afraid? If it really concerns 15-20% farms in our country, what is this argument all about?

Mostly about the obedience to the European law. Do we have so many small farms in our country (as I have pointed out before)? Yes, we have. They are exempted from the main "greening" obligation, aren't they? Yes, they are! These 5% concerns only a dozen or so total percent of farms? Yes, what's the problem? We obey the European law. And we must remember that there are so many small farms only in Poland. In other EU countries it looks quite different. And we must remember that those small farm fit into another CAP branch, that includes subsidies for the small farms. They don't have to worry so much about this 5% of areal particularly.

Q: So the typical Polish farmer owing a family-farm doesn't have to worry too much about making a revolution in his farm?

Exactly. This 5%-rule concerns bigger farms, agro-companies. But the small farmers will have to pay attention to environmental, eco and landscape features of their farms. It comes from the other CAP branch, dedicated to small farms I've mentioned before. They are not allowed to plough the whole ground they owe, but they have to preserve the balks, trees, ponds, bushes and so on, because these are the places where the biodiversity grows, the habitat of pollinators and other useful beings. They play a big role in the whole ecosystem, for example pollinators that are beneficial to farmers. There would be no rapeseed or fruit without pollination, and the rapeseed and fruit are one of the most profitable businesses. The farmers let the pollinators live, and the pollinators make the farmers' profits. And some of them make honey, too! Additionally, the EU pays 74 euro/ha for fulfilling these conditions. Everyone's a winner.

Q: As we've said before, some farms fulfill the conditions now without doing anything, because they are luckily in a specific place and have a natural crops, forest, waterhole or bush. But the rest will have to do something in order to fulfill those EU conditions. What?

There are several methods. First is growing the nitrogen binding plants at some minimal part of areal.

Q:The part of ground could be set-aside as a fallow, too?

It could, but most of the farmers don't like it. Fallow at better classes of ground makes no sense, this may work only if someone has weaker grounds. But of course the eco-farmers will do it. When I look at our region: in Kartuzy and Kościerzyna districts there are a lot of forests and the landscape is diverse, so those farmers will not have to do anything to fulfil the greening conditions, because it's done by nature.

Q: But what about the districts on east, nearer to the Vistula river? They have medium class grounds and the landscape is not diverse?

Those farmers will have to do something of course. They'll grow nitrogen binding plants or set-aside, but there're more possibilities: the most interesting is tree planting, we've discussed today. There is an upcoming online project where the eco-oriented people fund the bee-friendly trees online, and the trees are planted on farms. That is a great idea, but with a few loose ties.

Q: What needs to be done?

The most important thing to consider is that planting bee-friendly trees on very high class ground causes that the trees to "steal the water" from the corn or wheat planted in a dozen or so meters around, and the farmer will not like it. It's obvious that those bee-friendly trees are necessary for their plantations, but they would not be so good willing to plant them on their own. On the other hand, planting bee-friendly trees on very weak grounds like class V or VI will not be very efficient, because those trees need a bit better ground.

Q: So, again: what about those districts with medium class grounds and non-varied landscape, nearer to the Vistula river and on the east of our region? Will it work there?

Sure. There are 3rd class grounds, no problem planting. Planting those trees there on balks or in grove is possible, of course. It's good that the people want to do such activity online, but we should do it step by step, not sharply, because the longer time it works the more farmers join, and it's more effective that way. The action should grow in proportion to the interest from the farmers and the tree funders. It shouldn't be a quick action that lasts a few months, but if it will last for 1-2 or more years, it makes really good and useful outcome. We, as the agriculture chambers could join in by collecting the declarations of farmers that are willing to participate. That would result in a transparent database, that will help us determine how many tree seedlings are needed where. It will show clearly if we need 500 or 1000 or any number of trees, so it'll be reasonable and nothing will be wasted, neither trees nor money. The best thing is that the tree funder will know where his tree grows and will have a possibility to come to his tree in person, touch it and see if this works.
k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:46:18 PM

I have found the new exchange https://www.onecryex.com/trading/CDT_BTC Wink
Have you seen it?
marada

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:29:21 PM

Have you seen it?

This is a very new exchange. Trade with caution.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:26:42 PM

ANNOUNCING A NEW WEBSITE

under the same url of course www.detk.pl

Designed by Hardcoreprime AKA Cryptojesus
http://www.twitter.com/cryptojesus
If you like this desing feel free to donate:
DF16YKzLCGHcQrjsJAdApqgXbYho9bKPaX
and to contact him for ordering a website for you!

bahu

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:52:00 PM

Have you seen it?

This is a very new exchange. Trade with caution.

Be aware of that exchange!!
I created an acount sent some cdt ( for testing it ) and.
4 hours left and i do not have my cdt on deposit.
I requested support for clarification --- waiting response.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: