Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

I also decided to give it a try. My first transfer came in but it took couple of hours. Now I am waiting for another one. I hope the delay is only for technical reasons...
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:23:17 AM

I have found the new exchange https://www.onecryex.com/trading/CDT_BTC Wink
Have you seen it?

This is a very new exchange. Trade with caution.

Be aware of that exchange!!
I created an acount sent some cdt ( for testing it ) and.
4 hours left and i do not have my cdt on deposit.
I requested support for clarification --- waiting response.

It looks like a crap and scam, I couldn't find any business contact details and the site looks bad.

Teodor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:37:44 AM

Domain Name: ONECRYEX.COM
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Creation Date: 2014-08-01 12:15:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: 00000
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Email: email
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-08-01 05:15:18Z

alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:28:32 AM

It looks like a crap and scam, I couldn't find any business contact details and the site looks bad.

For me it looks like a website made by a couple of teenagers from a Chineese secondary school. Why Chineese? Look at the address of the sub-site when you enter "Withdrawal" section.

What is the idea of a scam, if they don't advertise their scamming business? I've found only a few posts about it on our forum, and none of them on cryptocointalk. For me it looks like a pre-alfa version of a website or an unsuccesful attempt to make an exchange.

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:30:43 AM

Nice new website! Well done  Smiley
JP2GMD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

multitool freak

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:21:39 AM

May I suggest changing the tagline to "from Cassubian nation"?
Teodor

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:29:40 AM

For me it looks like a website made by a couple of teenagers from a Chineese secondary school. Why Chineese? Look at the address of the sub-site when you enter "Withdrawal" section.
What is the idea of a scam, if they don't advertise their scamming business? I've found only a few posts about it on our forum, and none of them on cryptocointalk. For me it looks like a pre-alfa version of a website or an unsuccesful attempt to make an exchange.
No details about business, this leads to scan suspect sites, however, in China is hard to be official as that country is a mixt of capitalism and communism. Maybe I am wrong, however whish good luck to those who trade there. I am continuing to vote your coin on other exchanges.
T

bahu

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:49:27 AM

WELL if my coins i've sent are lost . then...
Not a biggy
No the first and not the last loss in that chaotic game of coins.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:02:33 AM

WELL if my coins i've sent are lost . then...
Not a biggy
No the first and not the last loss in that chaotic game of coins.

LOL, it's all part of the game.

I remember shareXcoin.com

I made lots of money on that site but I never took any of it off the site. Then one day... bye bye site and bye bye BTC.

alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:42:38 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 10:24:59 PM by alicea

No details about business, this leads to scan suspect sites, however, in China is hard to be official as that country is a mixt of capitalism and communism. Maybe I am wrong, however whish good luck to those who trade there. I am continuing to vote your coin on other exchanges.
T

So do I.
Who is making those paid votes on c-cex? Looks like it's not 1 big fish but a number of people at 1 vote each of them

BTW https://coin-swap.net/newcoin

zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:57:16 AM

I saw that too, and I'm also thinking that have fake volume since no one received the deposit.

bahu

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:47:24 AM

I saw that too, and I'm also thinking that have fake volume since no one received the deposit.

Fake volume and fake trade history.
Forget about that.
Wait
detk is patient style coin.

JP2GMD

Activity: 95

multitool freak

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:07:32 PM

No buy orders at all at cryptoine.

You might want to check again  Cool
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:16:37 PM

No buy orders at all at cryptoine.

You might want to check again  Cool

This is a real coin, it will take time to enjoy nice healthy growth. I'm sure it will happen, the dev seems quite intelligent and hard working.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:33:53 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:45:57 PM by alicea

Thank you, kryptologist.

I'd like to give the news feed.

The trees24 website for trees planting and trading is planned to be launched on Aug 25. We have some places where the trees will be planted, and we will publish a new localisation every a few days (after http://trees24.eu launch). Not too fast, in order to give the buyers the opportunity to look at what and where they buy. We've paused some localisations, because we do not want to make the demand kill the plantantions. Everything should grow gradually, like it is in the nature.

The silver bullion coins issued by the Jewellery Garden, a company from Gdańsk, are planned to be ready in the first decade of September. There will be limited edition of 50 (the number is taken from the initial block value) pure-silver commemorative Cassubian Detk coins, with a logo of crypto Cassubian Detk on A-side and the Cassubian embroidery art on B-side. The price should be known soon, and the ebay auction will be made.

On the next weekend there will be an interesting (I think) discussion here, because I'd like to discuss the block value after 10,000 block, which we'll reach soon Smiley

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:10:36 PM

WARNING:
https://www.onecryex.com is a scam.

I tried to transfer over 100 coins and they have not appeared in my account after 24 hours.

alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:44:23 PM

WARNING:

I tried to transfer over 100 coins and they have not appeared in my account after 24 hours.

It seems to be the scam of the month.
But I still can't understand what is the business... They are showing that they're scam from the first day? I could understand a scam, that seems to be OK for a week or two at least, in order to collect more coins from people and run away with them after a month... But on the first or second day? Maybe it is created by the idiots... or maybe I don't know, I've never understood the mentality of scammers.

For sure this is honest exchange:
https://bleutrade.com/voting
you can go voting now and exchanging in some days, too.

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

WARNING:

I've lost some coins there, too ;( onecryex is not a joke, it is a crass scam
alicea (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:08:59 PM

Hello people

As everybody can see in sources:

Code:
    int halvingInterval = 10000;
    int halvingGap = 30000; // Num of blocks between 1st and second halving

while (nHeight > halvingInterval) {
        nSubsidy /= 2;
        halvingInterval += halvingGap;
        halvingGap += 10000; // Next halving height gap is 10,000 blocks more than the last
        }

the first block halving is coming soon (in about 140 blocks). Primarily I thought that this emission curve with initial value of 50 coins and some halvings would be a good idea. I'd like to appreciate those who had believed in this coin in the first, the heaviest period.

Later I've realised that this emission curve causes that there will be a block reward only 1 CDT in about 1 year and 0.19 CDT in 3 years! It's unfair for the future miners. The early miners and supporters MUST be appreciated by higher block reward, BUT I still have to be fair to late/future miners. They need to mine it profitably, so the block reward should not fall to such low value. It must be stopped at certain level.

That's why I've considered putting an additional element to the block reward algoritm, saying "never lower than (until the max PoW supply is mined)". I was thinking that it could be 20 or 12.5 per block, maybe 10. Maybe 21 or 7 as they are lucky numbers. But I could not decide.

That's why I'd like to ask YOU - THE USERS and MINERS. What value would be honest?

This change will be put into the next planned wallet upgrade, that will be in the last days of August/first days of September.
If you've found a bug in the current wallet, please PM me, I'll deal with it

marada

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:04:43 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 04:37:34 AM by marada

Current Detk emission curve.
That means approximatelly 2 mln. CDT total.

Proposed model introduces emission of 7,5 mln in the considered period (till 4th October 2019)
and 100 mln CDT till the year 2089. The reward will be 0 after that (block #7917603).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: