Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:39:39 PM

There shouldn't be different coin markets on the same plantation like: BITE/DETK and BITE/BTL and BITE/NXT and BITE/START but only one coin attached to one plantation. Unless the plantation is really big (like Teodor's one) and if he really wants it (I am skeptic about it).
I think you're right, we should start with one coin for one tree plantation.

yes right as we can do that also.
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:42:33 PM

I don't really see the token's advantage over CDT. Explain, please.
Hundreds as I said, but read some info here too: http://www.coinstructors.com/services
We will have more details after the full setup of the company in the PH, PL, RO and other countries.

Teodor

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:44:58 PM

There shouldn't be different coin markets on the same plantation like: BITE/DETK and BITE/BTL and BITE/NXT and BITE/START but only one coin attached to one plantation. Unless the plantation is really big (like Teodor's one) and if he really wants it (I am skeptic about it).
I will call on cell or skype Alicea next week to talk about ste dev strategy, then we will have to write a short plan. We have one for trees and bees trading, but with tokens is a bit different.

kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:37:10 PM

I will call on cell or skype Alicea next week to talk about ste dev strategy, then we will have to write a short plan. We have one for trees and bees trading, but with tokens is a bit different.

Okay, looking forward to the short plan so we can understand the vision better.

Thanks
JP2GMD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

multitool freak

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

Any update on silver detks?  Shocked

Design - done!
Sent to producer - done!
Some technical procedures - in progress.
I'm waiting for the signal from the producer.

Please let us know when it's done.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:07:38 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 01:25:03 AM by fartbags

It sounds like BITE would be a new cryptocoin (or something similar) that is pegged 1 to 1 with a tree.

This way, instead of buying 1 mahogany tree for the going market rate, you can buy 1 BITE for the going market rate. Say you bought 10 BITE for 10 CDT today. In 12 years you can get 10 trees. Maybe next year you want to sell your BITE because you need money. You can sell your BITE to someone else.

It's like when you buy "corn" on the old stock market.

I like the idea better than trading CDT for an actual tree.

Teodor

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:06:37 AM

It sounds like BITE would be a new cryptocoin (or something similar) that is pegged 1 to 1 with a tree.
This way, instead of buying 1 mahogany tree for the going market rate, you can buy 1 BITE for the going market rate. Say you bought 10 BITE for 10 CDT today. In 12 years you can get 10 trees. Maybe next year you want to sell your BITE because you need money. You can sell your BITE to someone else.
Exactly, like commodities on the stock market: corn, wheat, soybean, sugar, coffee, etc.
Good thing is that you can trade it anytime on the coin markets. If you buy only some trees or some corn from a store, it is harder to sell it back and make profit than when you go to the markets and buy and sell it there. 

alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:37:22 PM

Yes, this works this way, nevermind you trade corn or wheat on stock you don't buy a real peasant wagon of it but a contract on it.

During a lot of travelling last days I've made a short calculation of profitability, according to current prices and to some species, showing that buying e.g. an acacia seedling for a few Polish Zloty max, planting on your own ground for 15-20 years (max. 20-25, because longer makes no sense), you receive about 200-300 PLN per each (if you sell your timber 'as it is' only cut down, straight from the forest), or more (up to about 1000 PLN) if you have it cut into planks, deliver it etc. I'm counting pure timber only, not the biomass from limbs etc), which would be a little bit extra.
But if you don't have your own ground... you can buy a tree (a contract or token of it) at us, and we'll find the ground, deal with planting and take care of it Smiley

And finally I came to conclusion, that it's a good business for us all that
1. the trees team will be selling the trees (tokens or contracts, containing seedlings planted/to be planted + place + service) for some thousand Detks now
2. we all will trade them during the next years, and make profit from trading
3. and some of us will be buying the whole plantations after 20 years, cutting them down and having profit from the timber.
This works exactly the same as corn or wheat on Matif, CBoT or any other stock exchange, where people trade future (but really growing) goods.

JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:22:01 AM

Does anyone is experiencing problems with their wallet sync?  Cry
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:29:11 AM

Not much going on with this coin lately.

Teodor

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:57:06 AM

It will be different when DETK and BTL will start real life project like trees and bees. Hope to be able to have the token trading platform for trees till the end of this year. It is not easy but we work on it together with our partners from UK. I expect after startup of the tree project everyone will want to have some of our coins.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:46:56 PM

It will be different when DETK and BTL will start real life project like trees and bees. Hope to be able to have the token trading platform for trees till the end of this year. It is not easy but we work on it together with our partners from UK. I expect after startup of the tree project everyone will want to have some of our coins.

I guess I will accumulate cheap coins over the next few months.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:24:46 PM

I guess I will accumulate cheap coins over the next few months.

let me get some also.

alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:38:12 PM

Does anyone is experiencing problems with their wallet sync?  Cry

luckily not

I am planting some hundreds of trees about Oct 10-15, nevermind if the trading website will be working or not. I've seen them today morning in the nursery-garden again and I really love them, they are as tall as me but still 2 years old. Strong enought to grow but young enough to be replanted. The nature has its own rights and it doesn't wait for the websites. As soon as I'll plant them, you'll have the photos and GPS coordinates here. As soon as we'll manage to make the website work, they will be to trade.

I'm sorry I didn't reply to all the messages last days, I'm a lot in travel.

fonzii

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:09:39 AM

dead from start
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:50:44 AM

luckily not

I am planting some hundreds of trees about Oct 10-15, nevermind if the trading website will be working or not. I've seen them today morning in the nursery-garden again and I really love them, they are as tall as me but still 2 years old. Strong enought to grow but young enough to be replanted. The nature has its own rights and it doesn't wait for the websites. As soon as I'll plant them, you'll have the photos and GPS coordinates here. As soon as we'll manage to make the website work, they will be to trade.

I want to buy mahogany trees with my crypto!!!
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:26:15 AM

luckily not

Sounds great. I have been mining this coin for a while.

MultiDice

Activity: 322

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:24:06 PM

I would like to donate 1200 DETK. Can I have the address please.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:41:34 PM

October 15th is coming up fast. I'm excited to see the pictures.

JP2GMD

multitool freak

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:59:25 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 02:30:10 AM by JP2GMD

Since Multidice no longer supports CDT, alicea should remove the banners from the OP and elsewhere,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: