Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Cassubian Detk (CDT) QUBIT PoW - coin for wooden investment  (Read 78631 times)
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:24:01 PM

Good coin to silently mine and accumulate. Will go nutz if the trading platform all works out.
alicea (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:53:50 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 06:06:31 PM by alicea

Hello

You can buy the trees now here:

http://lesne24.pl/trees_cdt/
But not trade them online, yet. We are working on the trading platform. Because of all the circumstances last time, we have delayed the part of our planned plantations till spring. Now we're starting two of them. If there will be a huge amount of people interested in those trees, we'll add another plantation(s) in the next days. If not - the rest will wait patiently for the online trading platform.

To the buyers: before the launch of the trading platform your trees will be identified by
1. the Detk address which you'll get from us after sending the order,
2. tx id (both things are public),
3. your name, surname, email (and postal address if you want to strengthen the security and receive a printed certificate, too) - those things will be private, known only by us. Hereby we declare that we will use them only for this project.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:22:36 PM

Hello

But not trade them online, yet. We are working on the trading platform. Because of all the circumstances last time, we have delayed the part of our planned plantations till spring. Now we're starting two of them. If there will be a huge amount of people interested in those trees, we'll add another plantation(s) in the next days. If not - the rest will wait patiently for the online trading platform.

To the buyers: before the launch of the trading platform your trees will be identified by
3. your name, surname, email (and postal address if you want to strengthen the security and receive a printed certificate, too) - those things will be private, known only by us. Hereby we declare that we will use them only for this project.

Oh great! But how do I place an order?

Edit: Sorry, I found you can buy them here: http://lesne24.pl/trees_cdt/?en_acacia-trees-in-poland,6
JP2GMD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

multitool freak

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

http://lesne24.pl/trees_cdt/?en_acacia-trees-in-poland,6 then add to basket...
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:52:58 PM

I order a couple trees! woot!

Will the price always be 5000 CDT per tree?
alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:31:15 PM

Depends on the CDT exchange rate to BTC and BTC to PLN.

First trees from both localisations are sold, the buyer received his address via email: D7v8wkRo64dBcJ7dQFhdhd68TSWsFTucAw Smiley

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:41:32 PM

First trees from both localisations are sold, the buyer received his address via email: D7v8wkRo64dBcJ7dQFhdhd68TSWsFTucAw Smiley

If the CDT/BTC exchange rate are much higher, the prices of trees will be much lower?

Congrats to the first buyer! I must buy some, too Cheesy
alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 03:47:28 PM

If the CDT/BTC exchange rate are much higher, the prices of trees will be much lower?

Not so straight way... Our idea is to have the stable exchange rate at about 1 CDT = 0.0005 BTC, but I will not run from the exchange to the admin-panel on the website and back again and again and correct the prices every day Smiley Smiley But if the price of CDT on c-cex really and significantly grows, we plan to make some reduction (but it won't be so simple and proportional, as you think) Smiley .

k_d

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:05:36 PM

Not so straight way... Our idea is to have the stable exchange rate at about 1 CDT = 0.0005 BTC, but I will not run from the exchange to the admin-panel on the website and back again and again and correct the prices every day Smiley Smiley But if the price of CDT on c-cex really and significantly grows, we plan to make some reduction (but it won't be so simple and proportional, as you think) Smiley .

It sound like now is a kind of promo price?
alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:07:54 PM

It sound like now is a kind of promo price?

Yes, you can call it this way.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:35:04 PM

When it says "100 acacias" does that mean 100 trees?

alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:50:22 PM

Yes.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

Yes.

OMG.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

Hello

My congrats, Alice! Smiley
alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:04:39 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 10:21:33 PM by alicea

Hello

My congrats, Alice! Smiley

Thank you!

We've just added Polish version www.trees24.pl Smiley English is www.trees24.eu or simply http://lesne24.pl/trees_cdt/?sLang=en

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:19:10 PM

Which farm would you recommend?

http://lesne24.pl/trees_cdt/?en_acacia-trees-in-poland,6

alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:28:22 PM

It's really a toughie... because both are really good: soil (both high class), maybe in Mikoszewo is a bit milder climate, because nearer to the sea, but in the region of Ziemnice acacias are a bit more popular.

Markos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:46:14 PM

Will there be more types of trees? Maybe coniferous trees, like fir or pine?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:51:24 PM

Pine Is a good idea.
alicea (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:32:24 PM

Pine Is a good idea.

Pine is a good idea if you plant 1000 hectares of it, not 0.5 ha Smiley because pine timber is cheap (standard pine is the cheapest) and there's much longer period until the trees are mature enough to be cut (about twice as long). Fir is a bit better one. But still they're both species that are easy to plant (they grow on very low class soil, even on "no-class" soil), but you need to have tons of it (so you need to have a lot of ground). And they are not very bee-friendly.
There're a lot of pine plantations owned by the Polish public company National Forest Holding in our region (and in whole Poland too), but the specificity of it differs from the specificity of plantations of less common trees like acacia, specific acers, mahogany trees at Teodor's plantation or even platanus acerifolia (London planetree). We (our team and friends) are thinking about more species that could be planted as trees24 will grow in the next years. We want to connect the idea of biodiversity (therefore less common species), the "bee-friendship" and the profitability (therefore niche but marketable species).
Another interesting idea is planting sugar maple, that is very popular in eastern Canada and US, because it gives maple syrup. It's not popular in Europe, but if it was, I'd like to have such a plantation myself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: