Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <--  (Read 151331 times)
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:25:33 AM

ETHAN no longer on any exchange  Shocked

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:01:50 PM

ETHAN no longer on any exchange  Shocked

Yeah and I just lost few bitcoins on this. Sad

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:28:35 PM

I demand a Refund clearly a scam attempt, who envisions a coin then does nothing with it.? A Scam Artist... Thats who.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
with the lemons!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:17:42 PM

I hope this is enough evidence that we are not running away.

@Politzer,

So do you still think that DEV don't care about his coin? I believe when you own 2M coins and knowing that a lot of the premine coins were giveaway then he bought his coin even at a lot higher level then ICO price. I believe before talking about scam or scammers you maybe could have checked with the people that run the coin, don't you think?

Maybe you can ask him, how many hours/days/weeks he has been working on this coin? This is not a ICB, PRO, SHIBE, USB coin, you know. This is a coin with still a DEV working on it + he has a lot of coins himself BOUGHT A LOT HIGHER!!! then the current price.

Edit: So maybe you can say something like 'Excuse me, i'm wrong, but it would be nice to keep us more updated' something like that.

Well. I didn't see any ask for apology during past months because of delaying in Android wallet or being delisted from Bittrex or C-cex. Don't forget you can not force people to buy your product. You only can encourage them by releasing innovative and novel features.  It is good to see the DEV is still alive and able to read and write sometimes. After being delisted from Bittrex and C-cex and while there is no market for Ethan, at least we expected to hear something from him about future plan and what to do with our worthless coins.

As for his balance, he owns over 2M coins now. There are two possibilities. 1- Because of lack of management his coin was kicked from C-Cex and Bittrex. Apparently Cryptsy and Bter wont add it due to lack of interest in voting by investors. The only vote in Bter is mine. So he doesn't know how to do with that 2M coins now and he is someone like us now.

2- He is continuing to work on the project and has a good plan for his 2M coins to sell them somewhere else at least much higher than 173 sats.

If the option one is right, I can't do anything with it and he doesn't deserve to be the DEV.
If option 2 is right I can do a big favor to the DEV and sell my 800000 Ethans at 50 sats. So he can have 3M coins for his future plan and make a nice profit. How about that?

PS 1: considering the DEV is working on Android staking wallet at least for Ethan and Ros (for now I am not sure about more coins), I would like to know which one will be released sooner?

PS 2: Here is my idea. I don't think your fictional Android staking wallet releases soon? You know why? Because if it was supposed to be released in for example 2-3 weeks, the Ethan team would spend 1.4 BTC to save their coin in Bittrex and after releasing the new wallet (which I believe it wont be a very fantastic or miracle feature) they could make nice profit.

PS 3: He really didn't buy even one coin as of September 8th while the price was pretty cheap?

PS 4: PS 1, PS 2 and PS 3 are not Play Station 1, 2 and 3.

2 is true.

However, my laptop stopped working few days ago, so I cannot work on Android wallet until it gets fixed. Luckily all data is ok.
Good news is that Matthias' friend, who makes Android apps for living started working on Android wallet Smiley

PS1: Wallet will first be available for ETHAN, then for ROS after few days/weeks.
PS3: I bought only about 300K when it was around 20 sat, because I didn't had more BTCs at that time. And I already own over 5M ETHAN.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:13:56 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 11:02:46 PM by gregofdoom

Dev...I sent the bittrex 1000 Ethan to my wallet 5 hours ago .. not reached so far so I ask what happened to them.
TxId: edfdd2ecc2f91b1fe81cf8f1a9b0ef79b55503a624396411cbeafea7e2237236

Wallet 1.1.2.0
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:05:25 AM

@Politzer,

So do you still think that DEV don't care about his coin? I believe when you own 2M coins and knowing that a lot of the premine coins were giveaway then he bought his coin even at a lot higher level then ICO price. I believe before talking about scam or scammers you maybe could have checked with the people that run the coin, don't you think?

Maybe you can ask him, how many hours/days/weeks he has been working on this coin? This is not a ICB, PRO, SHIBE, USB coin, you know. This is a coin with still a DEV working on it + he has a lot of coins himself BOUGHT A LOT HIGHER!!! then the current price.

Edit: So maybe you can say something like 'Excuse me, i'm wrong, but it would be nice to keep us more updated' something like that.

Well. I didn't see any ask for apology during past months because of delaying in Android wallet or being delisted from Bittrex or C-cex. Don't forget you can not force people to buy your product. You only can encourage them by releasing innovative and novel features.  It is good to see the DEV is still alive and able to read and write sometimes. After being delisted from Bittrex and C-cex and while there is no market for Ethan, at least we expected to hear something from him about future plan and what to do with our worthless coins.

As for his balance, he owns over 2M coins now. There are two possibilities. 1- Because of lack of management his coin was kicked from C-Cex and Bittrex. Apparently Cryptsy and Bter wont add it due to lack of interest in voting by investors. The only vote in Bter is mine. So he doesn't know how to do with that 2M coins now and he is someone like us now.

2- He is continuing to work on the project and has a good plan for his 2M coins to sell them somewhere else at least much higher than 173 sats.

If the option one is right, I can't do anything with it and he doesn't deserve to be the DEV.
If option 2 is right I can do a big favor to the DEV and sell my 800000 Ethans at 50 sats. So he can have 3M coins for his future plan and make a nice profit. How about that?

PS 1: considering the DEV is working on Android staking wallet at least for Ethan and Ros (for now I am not sure about more coins), I would like to know which one will be released sooner?

PS 2: Here is my idea. I don't think your fictional Android staking wallet releases soon? You know why? Because if it was supposed to be released in for example 2-3 weeks, the Ethan team would spend 1.4 BTC to save their coin in Bittrex and after releasing the new wallet (which I believe it wont be a very fantastic or miracle feature) they could make nice profit.

PS 3: He really didn't buy even one coin as of September 8th while the price was pretty cheap?

2 is true.

However, my laptop stopped working few days ago, so I cannot work on Android wallet until it gets fixed. Luckily all data is ok.
Good news is that Matthias' friend, who makes Android apps for living started working on Android wallet Smiley

PS1: Wallet will first be available for ETHAN, then for ROS after few days/weeks.
PS3: I bought only about 300K when it was around 20 sat, because I didn't had more BTCs at that time. And I already own over 5M ETHAN.

Yeah we are not done yet.  I got 500 000 when applied here and bought another 600 000 and they will be worth at least something, I am shure ...

I think its not the right moment to reopen the Videocontest, but i will do that, as soon we reoganised the project

so long ...

politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:16:34 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 02:06:57 PM by politzer

@Politzer,

Well. I didn't see any ask for apology during past months because of delaying in Android wallet or being delisted from Bittrex or C-cex. Don't forget you can not force people to buy your product. You only can encourage them by releasing innovative and novel features.  It is good to see the DEV is still alive and able to read and write sometimes. After being delisted from Bittrex and C-cex and while there is no market for Ethan, at least we expected to hear something from him about future plan and what to do with our worthless coins.

2 is true.

Yeah we are not done yet.  I got 500 000 when applied here and bought another 600 000 and they will be worth at least something, I am shure ...

I think its not the right moment to reopen the Videocontest, but i will do that, as soon we reoganised the project

so long ...
Don't bother with that video contest. Absolutely it doesn't work. Who the hell wants 100000 worthless Ethans at this time? How about you pay BTC as prize? bTW, why don't you spend 2 hours and create a simple video and post it on youtube? Just some photos, phrases and a music as background. At least when someone searches Ethan coin, something comes up there. Please do not tell me why I do not do it because it makes me really mad. Whatever you do it for your coin is not a favor to us, it is for you. No cat catches a mouse just for God sake.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:33:49 PM

@Politzer,

2 is true.

Yeah we are not done yet.  I got 500 000 when applied here and bought another 600 000 and they will be worth at least something, I am shure ...

so long ...
Don't bother with that video contest. Absolutely it doesn't work. Who the hell wants 100000 worthless Ethans at this time? How about you pay BTC as prize? bTW, why don't you spend 2 hours and create a simple video and post it on youtube? Just some photos, phrases and a music as background. At least when someone searches Ethan coin, something comes up there. Please do not tell me why I do not do it because it makes me really mad. Whatever you do it for your coin is not a favor to us, it is for you. No cat catches a mouse just for God sake.

reading this i am beinning think, you may be right, though i am more than worse in all media related tasks, it could do the job from the SEO standpoint ....

smile from here
Matthias

Tony Lane

Activity: 76

Ubermaster

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:00:31 PM

I need to get my coins off Bittrex, and there is nowhere to transfer them to.
Is there a Mac wallet?
I don't have a PC.

Many Thanks

Tony

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:37:17 PM

Damn, how long wallet has a sync? 5 days? I've been waiting two days and is only 22%

Wallet is empty, I was the second próbęi is the same. Synchronizing several days.
 I sent 1000 coins from bittrex, but after the previous load blocks, payment has not arrived.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:41:48 PM

Damn, how long wallet has a sync? 5 days? I've been waiting two days and is only 22%

Wallet is empty, I was the second próbęi is the same. Synchronizing several days.
 I sent 1000 coins from bittrex, but after the previous load blocks, payment has not arrived.

Is it now already fixed? Yes, this wallet take some time before synchronizing but 2 days looks long.
politzer

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

@Politzer,

2 is true.

so long ...

reading this i am beinning think, you may be right, though i am more than worse in all media related tasks, it could do the job from the SEO standpoint ....

smile from here
Matthias

Smiley Matthias,

May you exactly tell me what you are doing with Ethan right now? Your plan? and specifically trying to add it to an exchange?

politzer

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:41:52 AM

@Politzer,

2 is true.

so long ...

smile from here
Matthias

Smiley Matthias,

May you exactly tell me what you are doing with Ethan right now? Your plan? and specifically trying to add it to an exchange?

Someone is asking you questions. May you stop ignoring him?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:14:28 PM

In fact i have the same questions. I have contact Mathias on skype, but on response yet.
varun96

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:26:05 PM

hi Smiley

I am the friend with the lemons mentioned. I'll start doing good on tuesday, so stay tuned Smiley
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 05:09:40 PM

In fact i have the same questions. I have contact Mathias on skype, but on response yet.

I'm back, was a bit busy with my company, just retured from Frankfurt.
To your question: I asked C-CEX to re add us on the same day of Bittrex removal and also tried to contact Comcord.
But then I decided, not to contact any exchange before we would not be able to provide  news and a rethought roadmap.
Therefore i activated a friend, to help with the development, what he presently does.
Matthias

politzer

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:28:46 PM

hi Smiley

I am the friend with the lemons mentioned. I'll start doing good on tuesday, so stay tuned Smiley
What are you gonna do? working on Photoshop to make another screenshot of Android Staking Wallet and post it on Tuesday?

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

hi Smiley

What are you gonna do? working on Photoshop to make another screenshot of Android Staking Wallet and post it on Tuesday?

ey, how about being polite to new members that just contribute?
Kick me if you feel better ;-)

politzer

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:17:55 PM

hi Smiley

How about you be polite to us and respect to our intelligence? How about that? Seems after 2 months of nothing and fake promises, now we owe you. You are not dealing with a bunch of stupid guys here. As my memory serve, you said your Android app should have been ready 3 weeks ago after releasing that stupid screenshot. I am just trying to be patient and giving you more time. Maybe your strategy is to make all investors tired of waiting and finally they forget their investments but I won't.
As for kicking you, don't doubt that I will do more than kick as soon as I make sure nothing is gonna come out of your project. But if you show some outputs, I am brave enough to ask for apology here. I hope the new member is not with the lime  this time.

With smile,
Politzer

firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:45:55 PM

hi Smiley

How about you be polite to us and respect to our intelligence? How about that? Seems after 2 months of nothing and fake promises, now we owe you. You are not dealing with a bunch of stupid guys here. As my memory serve, you said your Android app should have been ready 3 weeks ago after releasing that stupid screenshot. I am just trying to be patient and giving you more time. Maybe your strategy is to make all investors tired of waiting and finally they forget their investments but I won't.
As for kicking you, don't doubt that I will do more than kick as soon as I make sure nothing is gonna come out of your project. But if you show some outputs, I am brave enough to ask for apology here. I hope the new member is not with the lime  this time.

With smile,
Politzer

yeyyy politzer.... he gona wipe you crypto cowboys out
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: