Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:15:07 PM

we are dropping like a stone. why the hell are people selling at this price?? fucking retards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:19:38 PM

whats ur buyin price hope u indulged urself deeper than me lol

This week is the holly week so much cheap keys, i keep my keys and buy a keychain
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:30:12 PM

we are dropping like a stone. why the hell are people selling at this price?? fucking retards

lol accumulation was at 20-30k before the rally started. whales still selling in profit. better sell and rebuy later. Don't be a bagholder  Smiley

miningpros

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

keycoin is brought down systematically , seems the same amount of coins every time on crypts , 77 coins and 44 coins, each going down a few sathosi, strange situation ......
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:16:21 PM

its only one guy and so rich even hes taking losses also maybe bought a lot when it was so low and one of the dev team was buying before now just sell sell sell we all investors r fkd fkd and just fkd:D so chill and wait for a new coin:S
miningpros

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:21:16 PM

If one guy is bringing the coin down , whats the use, he could make more money by slowly doing part by part  , I only have a few of these but if I would have tons I would do another way
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:47:55 PM

its only one guy and so rich even hes taking losses also maybe bought a lot when it was so low and one of the dev team was buying before now just sell sell sell we all investors r fkd fkd and just fkd:D so chill and wait for a new coin:S

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.
Irfansyed

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:50:50 PM

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.
they didn't support their own coin as they were supposed to didn't fulfill their promises u says under appreciate its all coz they and coin lost ppl trust have u got anything publicly significant spoken or done by them.......we all on d edge of hope just but how long more?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

I think that the alt market is so fckd up that people really do not care about ANY features of ANY coin. There is only one thing that matters. Where's the btc volume. Even if you have a coin without anything released and no features implemented at all, the volume is where the people go. Take Crypt as an example (sorry for this example). It had nothing to offer or implemented yet but it did reach more than 5000 btc volume on Mintpal. Why?

Same thing's happening here now. People went to XCloudCoin today. Another coin tomorrow. And another one next week. KEY has the potential to go up a lot but it needs to attract volume. How? I don't know. Depends on what's coming. Still watching this one.
RichardT

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:07:13 PM

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.
they didn't support their own coin as they were supposed to didn't fulfill their promises u says under appreciate its all coz they and coin lost ppl trust have u got anything publicly significant spoken or done by them.......we all on d edge of hope just but how long more?

Umm.. do you even know what you're talking about?  What promises didn't they fulfill?  And they updated on progress just yesterday.  It seems you really need to go back and do some reading.  Original post is a good start.
Irfansyed

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:12:41 PM

I don't think so.  I have no connections to the dev team or any of the major investors, but I've spoken with the main dev through PM and they definitely have the highest intention on making this coin succeed.  It's unfortunate that not a lot of people see it, but they have actually put a lot of effort into gaining trust in the community and into their features.  As of right now, their efforts seem to be very under-appreciated.

Umm.. do you even know what you're talking about?  What promises didn't they fulfill?  And they updated on progress just yesterday.  It seems you really need to go back and do some reading.  Original post is a good start.
wasn't it promised to release keyOS in current week but then they delayed it to Monday u see any positive daily update frm them tats y coin is down to hell:P yeh i dnt knw wt am talking about:P
RichardT

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:19:52 PM

wasn't it promised to release keyOS in current week but then they delayed it to Monday u see any positive daily update frm them tats y coin is down to hell:P yeh i dnt knw wt am talking about:P

So you think a bit a of a delay is them not fulfilling promises?  Don't know if you noticed, but there were constant FUD attacks going on for several days in this thread and the unnecessary drama caused by Coinssource.  These things alone caused a pretty big hit on morale and motivation.  I'd say the small delay is justified, considering the circumstances.
Irfansyed

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:37:22 PM

So you think a bit a of a delay is them not fulfilling promises?  Don't know if you noticed, but there were constant FUD attacks going on for several days in this thread and the unnecessary drama caused by Coinssource.  These things alone caused a pretty big hit on morale and motivation.  I'd say the small delay is justified, considering the circumstances.
Richard check ur personal msg pls
Irfansyed

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:06:18 AM

anyone any news:p
mlord1010

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:31:23 AM

Believe what you want Richard.  It's like Prom coming on here and saying he's to busy to post in here because he's doing interviews.  It takes 5 minutes to login and say, "Thanks for your support everyone.  We're working hard for the community.
mlord1010

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:33:11 AM

Read the last post from keycoin... They're going to wait for the FUD to die down to post an update?  What does that mean?  We're waiting for the coin to floor before we release more info?
Bitcoin Machine

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:35:40 AM

Read the last post from keycoin... They're going to wait for the FUD to die down to post an update?  What does that mean?  We're waiting for the coin to floor before we release more info?

Last Sunday was very quiet too.  Then on Monday everything started to move.  So tomorrow will be the real test.

I understand why deadlines are not met. Especially in programming new software applications. It's a lot of work and time. It can be very psychologically challenging too.  It's important to let the developers know that they are appreciated and tell them that they are doing a good Job.

I also understand that a lack of transparent communications makes it tough for investors.  It's better to share some of the technical challenges that need to be worked out and let everyone know that it will take more time to figure it out, rather than very little or nothing at all.  This would allow other programers and technical people to contribute and help solve the problems in less time. This is a more humble approach, but success comes with humility. We can't do it all on our own. Interdependence is how empires are built.

Two things could happen this week. Keycoin has an all time high.  Or a lack of faith with all parties weakens the progress of development.   The lead developers belief and psychologically state to push through the hard times is really the biggest challenge & obstacle.   Bringing in good investors and a good Return on Investment are only symptoms of the strength & commitment of the development team. But a strong community that stands by their developers will help feed their strength and commitment.  Belief is a very powerful thing.  Faith is Key.  Without it, success will be more than difficult.  

Yes, I believe that Keycoin still has amazing opportunity and I am hoping for the best.  Smiley

RichardT

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:12:46 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 03:44:05 AM by RichardT

Believe what you want Richard.  It's like Prom coming on here and saying he's to busy to post in here because he's doing interviews.  It takes 5 minutes to login and say, "Thanks for your support everyone.  We're working hard for the community.

Yeah and if either Prom or the keycoin dev repeatedly posts something like that, I guarantee there will be someone complaining that they are just posting for the hell of it and not really giving any real updates.  I hope you can see how it can really be a double-edged sword.  So for now, just relax and wait till Monday.  If there are no words from them by the end of Monday, then we can start complaining.

Edit:
There was a post like that from Prom just today; maybe you missed it.  I quoted it below for your convenience.  Hope that provides some satisfaction.

Hey guys, things are looking good for some tech releases for everyone Smiley
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:52:37 AM

Yea, were doing well and just taking time away from battling the fudders to get the projects released. The OS is nearly done and just waiting on a few minor tweaks. The apps guy just keeps adding new features while we wait. So really the time  isn't being wasted at all. Were getting lots done and were excited to deliver to you guys.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 06:31:58 AM

Yea, were doing well and just taking time away from battling the fudders to get the projects released. The OS is nearly done and just waiting on a few minor tweaks. The apps guy just keeps adding new features while we wait. So really the time  isn't being wasted at all. Were getting lots done and were excited to deliver to you guys.
Thanks bro! Love the daily communication.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: