Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:56:11 PM

This isnt the official main release.

This is clearly an alpha therefore made to search for bugs, use caution while using and as I said I'm sure the devs will want you to report bugs so they can be patched for the main release.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:17:44 PM

This isnt the official main release.

This is clearly an alpha therefore made to search for bugs, use caution while using and as I said I'm sure the devs will want you to report bugs so they can be patched for the main release.

Well said!! +1
Keycoin--IS--Cryptowest-

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:22:21 PM

bad news

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8306966#msg8306966

keycoin dev =? cryptowest =? ccryptcoin dev

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:24:55 PM

bla bla from fake account

Thanks for the info.....
Suppose you are right, I am happy because I am sure this coin will be pumped  Cheesy

Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

bad news

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618377.msg8306966#msg8306966

keycoin dev =? cryptowest =? ccryptcoin dev

Cry

When bought? it was already looking like a sinking ship when i leaved on 20 june.

I was out also, I bought a very small amount last week because I heard MF was "95% done, finishing up a last bug" so I came to tell IRC and show the logs (which I got reprimanded for sharing) but now I haven't heard anything for some days.

Cryface was just joking Tongue

Someone forgot to change profiles ? hehe

WOW Cryptowest is infact KEYCOIN dev.. there is the true guys.. this is very bad news to all Investors. Do yourself a favor and dump your keycoins before you will be left bagholding just like what is happening to CRYPTCOIN. these are the same DEV team and same Pump and Dump team behind this coin and Crypt. look at crypt now, 5k sats !!! slowly dying , Keycoin is heading the same direction ! do yourself a favor and not be a bagholder, you have seen it with CRYPT !

You need to stop reposting this crap

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:26:49 PM

I am YELLING with my keyboard!!!!

Ok, thanks. Your opinion is yours and we don't care. You can rest easy as we ignore you. Your pleas for our safety are being ignored. Move along and tell us you told us so later @ 700k
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

You need to stop reposting this crap

You need to stop copy it

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:47:37 PM

That's the alpha and not an official release guys. If you use it's at your own risk. it also does not have any of our apps on it yet.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:48:14 PM

That's the alpha and not an official release guys. If you use it's at your own risk. it also does not have any of our apps on it yet.

right use it at your own risk and do not blame if you lose anything
Keycoin--IS--Cryptowest-

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

some people about your team say that also about crypt,
and look now at crypt ,you are all liars and you know it .

1 KEY might just = 1 BTC one day

why did you all leave crypt??
you all never tried to save crypt ,never
this will happen the same as key.
who told that attiuas story ,there was a dump and the team members
came out with that story.
they can also hide it and try to safe the coin .

and a other thing , one of the team members knows where mindfox is ,
and prom you are one of the investers and behind this project so why
you not talk to him or come to irc channel??
same as moosa ,is he the dev from key ,he is in the team also.
BE A MAN AND TALK TO US ,say its dead or something els

They wont tell crypt bagholder nothing, they have already abandoned CRYPT! and have moved to KEY which will end up with same result!

All you KEY & Crypt investors have been lied to by the SAME team !! look at the beginning when KEY first started, they all denied they are not the same team and have nothing to do with CRYPT.. the true has revealed !

Honestly all I see is one of the keycoin mod's buying crypt.  Since when is he not allowed to buy other coins?  The post that was linked to doesn't sound like he is an insider.

You fudders need to get out of your mommy's basement and go get some sun.

WTF are you talking about ? are you blind ? we don't care if keycoin mods buying crypt.. the fact is Keycoin dev is Cryptowest LOL same dev that abandoned CRYPT. KEY will have the same ending.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:49:16 PM

some people about your team say that also about crypt,
and look now at crypt ,you are all liars and you know it .

1 KEY might just = 1 BTC one day

why did you all leave crypt??
you all never tried to save crypt ,never
this will happen the same as key.
who told that attiuas story ,there was a dump and the team members
came out with that story.
they can also hide it and try to safe the coin .

and a other thing , one of the team members knows where mindfox is ,
and prom you are one of the investers and behind this project so why
you not talk to him or come to irc channel??
same as moosa ,is he the dev from key ,he is in the team also.
BE A MAN AND TALK TO US ,say its dead or something els

They wont tell crypt bagholder nothing, they have already abandoned CRYPT! and have moved to KEY which will end up with same result!

All you KEY & Crypt investors have been lied to by the SAME team !! look at the beginning when KEY first started, they all denied they are not the same team and have nothing to do with CRYPT.. the true has revealed !

Honestly all I see is one of the keycoin mod's buying crypt.  Since when is he not allowed to buy other coins?  The post that was linked to doesn't sound like he is an insider.

You fudders need to get out of your mommy's basement and go get some sun.

WTF are you talking about ? are you blind ? we don't care if keycoin mods buying crypt.. the fact is Keycoin dev is Cryptowest LOL same dev that abandoned CRYPT. KEY will have the same ending.

he just do not know what to write
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:07:41 PM

After dump, we will see pump again
vidarh

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Tell him he should not forget to change his profile before he is trolling in other threads lol

I'm the one GamingUnleashed referred to, I'm assuming, unless someone else have been added too. And I have no plans to troll in any threads - I have a real life to live, and time is too precious to troll. Besides I'm a better developer than troll.

I was asked if I would like to talk to the KEY devs to see if I can offer some assistance and if it's worth me joining, and I agreed, though from what I can see the existing devs have things well in hand already (don't ask me for details - that's not up to me). Never hurts to have more eyes looking at stuff though, and I absolutely will do my best to contribute. I'm putting my money behind it, and buying some KEY (still small amounts) as well.

(Only other thread you'll find me in at the moment is the CRYPT thread. I mention that only because I'm sure people will go through my (short) bct posting history. I still hold CRYPT; not worth it selling now; if it doesn't rebound, I'll have lost ca 15BTC. I've offered to help on tech there too, but before anything could possibly happen there, MindFox needs to deliver, and at the moment KEY will be my focus; that's my final word on that matter in this thread)
Keycoin--IS--Cryptowest-

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:22:09 PM

Tell him he should not forget to change his profile before he is trolling in other threads lol

I'm the one GamingUnleashed referred to, I'm assuming, unless someone else have been added too. And I have no plans to troll in any threads - I have a real life to live, and time is too precious to troll. Besides I'm a better developer than troll.

I was asked if I would like to talk to the KEY devs to see if I can offer some assistance and if it's worth me joining, and I agreed, though from what I can see the existing devs have things well in hand already (don't ask me for details - that's not up to me). Never hurts to have more eyes looking at stuff though, and I absolutely will do my best to contribute. I'm putting my money behind it, and buying some KEY (still small amounts) as well.

(Only other thread you'll find me in at the moment is the CRYPT thread. I mention that only because I'm sure people will go through my (short) bct posting history. I still hold CRYPT; not worth it selling now; if it doesn't rebound, I'll have lost ca 15BTC. I've offered to help on tech there too, but before anything could possibly happen there, MindFox needs to deliver, and at the moment KEY will be my focus; that's my final word on that matter in this thread)

You need to shut the fuck up too. I'm 100% sure you are one of the 30 members of this Scammer group. making like you guys bring someone new in. This game is getting old
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:28:46 PM

damn it! I keep getting pwned!
hahahahaha!
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

40 BTC buy wall at 55k
It may be fake but atleast show the buy support is strong
TruVeritas

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:37:21 PM

You need to shut the fuck up too. I'm 100% sure you are one of the 30 members of this Scammer group. making like you guys bring someone new in. This game is getting old

Mixer on Photo:
Friend & GamingUnleashed & Cryptowest | GamingUnleashed & Friend & Cryptowest | Cryptowest & Friend & GamingUnleashed?

https://i.imgur.com/ZryNgbx.jpg

Output: Friend=vidarh?
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:42:02 PM

KeyCoin has now been awarded 7/7 Trust Verification score. This means, we've confirmed the lead developer/creator behind the coin 100%. We've also spoken with various KeyCoin team members into a greater insight behind the team.

If you have any further questions regarding the Trust Index, i suggest reading the F.A.Q. http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/

View KeyCoin's verification here: http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:43:16 PM

Smiley
MeAndYouForever

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

Mixer on Photo:
Friend & GamingUnleashed & Cryptowest | GamingUnleashed & Friend & Cryptowest | Cryptowest & Friend & GamingUnleashed?

https://i.imgur.com/ZryNgbx.jpg

Output: Friend=vidarh?

HAHAHA Looks like cryptowest is grabbbing gamingunleashes balls and there both surprised! Surprise!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: