Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:55:03 AM

am astonished why fuds fking with dev team I know the dev team is so experienced agreed they got some back track as well but keycoin backup is so strong its so proficient and strong and if dev team wants to scam our coins or money they dnt need to dump that so low coz keycoin progressing very well in just less than a month team a lot better than other coins I take it as third leading ccoin after btc and ltc soon.............I don't see anything related to dev team gonna scam ppl at this moment in keycoin......they got plenty time left and if they do it aany time no one ll believe them again so I back up keycoin buy buy buy buy I invested my 18.9 btc in it and doing more:D who cares about fudds dev team bring they keyOS soon and we go moon....I was here around when hack account dumped and who the hell is saying sdc was bought before dump is just fudd and lie
I recon just buy buy buy and buy alottttttttttttttt

lol, you registered 20 minutes ago to write that load fo BS? Cmon, try harder guys! you realise you guys are actually making this coin look bad with posts like that? Trying to disguise your stupidity by not using any punctuation doesn't really work either! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boomsling

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:56:53 AM

I never followed Crypt, but from what I can gather, their dev have not updated on progress or delivered anything in awhile. This is NOT the case with keycoin devs. Look at the facts guys.

The thing I like the most about Keycoin is the frequent updates from the dev's.

They keep us posted on practically everything .

Yeah, they love posting pictures of stuff alright.

I hope you have the integrity to retract that statement when they release.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:59:10 AM

I never followed Crypt, but from what I can gather, their dev have not updated on progress or delivered anything in awhile. This is NOT the case with keycoin devs. Look at the facts guys.

FU , retract what?  are you blind? can you even read? I said they "love posting pictures of stuff", check out this thread and you will see I am right . FU man! please explain what I need to retract or shut your face?

Don't F'ing talk to me about integrity!

Bagpipe

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:01:15 PM

To people who are selling now - YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Yeah, why anyone would sell at this point and with the recent update from the devs is beyond me.  It's either people still don't trust the devs to deliver (which is silly, because they have delivered on every promise up to this point) or they don't do their research.  I don't know.  I really don't get how people think sometimes lol.
It was the EVIL FUD DISSEMINATOR I tell you! It had NOTHING to do with price correction! It was illegal and, umm... MALICIOUS!
And umm... I didn't tell you before that the price will drop anyway, no I didn't.
Irfansyed

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

am astonished why fuds fking with dev team I know the dev team is so experienced agreed they got some back track as well but keycoin backup is so strong its so proficient and strong and if dev team wants to scam our coins or money they dnt need to dump that so low coz keycoin progressing very well in just less than a month team a lot better than other coins I take it as third leading ccoin after btc and ltc soon.............I don't see anything related to dev team gonna scam ppl at this moment in keycoin......they got plenty time left and if they do it aany time no one ll believe them again so I back up keycoin buy buy buy buy I invested my 18.9 btc in it and doing more:D who cares about fudds dev team bring they keyOS soon and we go moon....I was here around when hack account dumped and who the hell is saying sdc was bought before dump is just fudd and lie

lol, you registered 20 minutes ago to write that load fo BS? Cmon, try harder guys! you realise you guys are actually making this coin look bad with posts like that? Trying to disguise your stupidity by not using any punctuation doesn't really work either! Cheesy
20 mints registered before means I cant write here and am fking stupid fudder like u?go get a lyf man n here isnt any English lesson class  tat I need punctuation moron
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:04:55 PM

20 mints registered before means I cant write here and am fking stupid fudder like u?go get a lyf man n here isnt any English lesson class  tat I need punctuation moron
please keep replying to me.. Wink

ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:13:59 PM

Devil you ain't getting them cheaper dude...so fk off all ready
Bagpipe

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:16:29 PM

What's being a mod on BTCe got to do with it? I joined BTCe's mod team as I became sick of the phishing attempts, malware site links etc that was posted regularly. I want people to enjoy and have a positive experience with all cryptocurrencies. They will hopefully then tell a friend and maybe they will invest and so forth.

You see, I prefer to invest my time and energy into actively supporting my investments and Crypto, I do that publicly as "Boomsling" not hidden behind many different accounts on different sites.

You prefer to continue helping tainting crypto on a whole.
WE LUV U!!! !!! !!!
WE LUUV U FUR NOT DOINK YOR JOB!!!
WE LUV MODS THAT LET THUSANTS SPAM POSTS GO BY!!!
WE LUV UUU!!!
cyaadz

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:17:52 PM

Newbie account here, but as I have invested in key I'm very keen to see it progress. I'm holding onto mine because I believe in the devs and the coin. Up to you guys if you don't your choice. But I don't understand why bother coming and posting here if all you do is talk shit.
Boomsling

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

FU , retract what?  are you blind? can you even read? I said they "love posting pictures of stuff", check out this thread and you will see I am right . FU man! please explain what I need to retract or shut your face?

You are implying that the OS doesn't exist, the tools don't not exist etc and that they are just "posting mock up pictures". Or did I misunderstand your sentiment behind the your post

We shall see who is right.

What have I done to you to warrant such a outburst?
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:21:17 PM

Devil you ain't getting them cheaper dude...so fk off all ready

lol, do you really think I would buy some of this coin, with these p&d guys involved in it? at least pr0m had the integrity to eventually admit that my screenshots were not cropped/photoshopped , so ill give him that much, moosa on the other hand.. no integrity there whatsoever... he pops back up on twitter after a month off and doesn't even mention his cryptcoin creation, I bet he wont be posting pics of his wallet and saying "For the doubters I'm still holding STRONG #CRYPT " anymore Cheesy

Bagpipe

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:23:19 PM

Calm down man, we know who you are. Let me introduce you:
Irfan, bittrolltalk; bittrolltalk, Irfan.
Irfansyed

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:24:41 PM

Calm down man, we know who you are. Let me introduce you:
Irfan, bittrolltalk; bittrolltalk, Irfan.
hahah who am I dude?
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:27:56 PM

You are implying that the OS doesn't exist, the tools don't not exist etc and that they are just "posting mock up pictures". Or did I misunderstand your sentiment behind the your post

You read an awful lot into my one line statement didn't you? got a good imagination have you ?  Im implying these guys love posting pics and making slide shows etc for crypt and keycoin, im implying that maybe some of that time and effort should be put into actually coming through on crypt feature like they promised.

As for "What have I done to you" , other than imply that if i don't retract my opinions I don't have integrity, not much?  I will retract nothing I have said, take it or leave it!

keycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:33:45 PM

Roll Eyes
Boomsling

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:34:43 PM

You read an awful lot into my one line statement didn't you? got a good imagination have you ?  Im implying these guys love posting pics and making slide shows etc for crypt and keycoin, im implying that maybe some of that time and effort should be put into actually coming through on crypt feature like they promised.

As for "What have I done to you" , other than imply that if i don't retract my opinions I don't have integrity, not much?  I will retract nothing I have said, take it or leave it!

That old chesnut eh?

Ever thought about a career in politics?
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:38:14 PM

That old chesnut eh?

Ever thought about a career in politics?

No, but I bet your group would fit right in!

MeAndYouForever

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:40:37 PM

OMG I cant believe this team did it again! Amazing I would think they would wait a little bit longer to screw everyone like this on Key. There is no support on this coin its another pump and dump piece of garbage. Dont follow these guys anymore this should show you to get out now before it gets really bad. Hopefully there next coin wont screw anyone else out of their money like Crypt and Key. GET OUT OF KEY INVEST IN REAL COINS! THIS TEAM IS DONE!
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:41:29 PM

Roll Eyes

Mind if I ask, which member of the group actually talks through this account? and why do you not release coins under your own name ?  for example, moosa says that cryptcoin was his own personal creation, but then uses another completely new account to make the release thread?

ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:03:04 PM

Roll Eyes

Mind if I ask, which member of the group actually talks through this account? and why do you not release coins under your own name ?  for example, moosa says that cryptcoin was his own personal creation, but then uses another completely new account to make the release thread?

Old news, your repeating same shit from last week.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: