Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
kiwisheep

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:55:40 AM

When I'm looking for a good coin, I usually check for three things:  Dev activity, people with money involved, and idiot haters that missed the boat.  This coin has all of them.
yes!keycoin has all of them!good dev,good activity!

Decentralized Anonymous System – 40% complete
Tor Integration – 65% complete
Trading Tools ( 100% complete beta – to be released soon)
Encrypted messaging – 90% complete

will be 200k soon!just wait!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:56:21 AM

What blows my mind is there is this big sale out of nowhere, all these newbie accts show up spreading FUD with tremendous success, real people start selling off their KEY and it dropped over 50% in value. I bought instantly. Surprised it hasn't gone back to 200 yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
maimaiti

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:59:58 AM

Hey guys, things are looking good for some tech releases for everyone Smiley

did your group already start working on the next coin or what? seems like all the 'supporters' have disappeared that used to flood the thread with good vibes.

To da moon!!!!

Was that what you wanted to hear?  It's funny, fudders like yourself talk negative and complain when supporters post "good vibes".  Now that not a lot whole of people are posting these "good vibes" for not even 12 hrs (people have jobs/a life and have to sleep, you know), you also try to turn that into a negative.  So shameless and pathetic.
To da moon!!!!

pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:59:27 AM

"Two examples of KeyCoin deanonymization with new deanonymizer program":

http://crypto-news.tumblr.com/post/94329216643/two-examples-of-keycoin-deanonymization-with-new

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:24:47 PM

What blows my mind is there is this big sale out of nowhere, all these newbie accts show up spreading FUD with tremendous success, real people start selling off their KEY and it dropped over 50% in value. I bought instantly. Surprised it hasn't gone back to 200 yet.

there are no coincidences in altcoins.

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:12:23 PM

it looks to me that we are teetering on the edge. some good news from the devs is needed or we could slide right down.
we need some trust building announcements and soon. or the fudders win
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:14:35 PM

$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Nope, i got rid of my 4500 key at 1125..not gonna fud here,  just moving on

Good luck

You were purely using it as a tool to try and push the price down further, always keeping a buffer so that you had some insulation from it being bought. Guess what I'm the one who bought it off you. I specifically targeted it for that very reason after watching your actions with the wall for some time.

Cheers for the KEY.

Nope was looking out Smiley

Cheers for saving me BTC
cassius69

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:19:00 PM

it looks to me that we are teetering on the edge. some good news from the devs is needed or we could slide right down.
we need some trust building announcements and soon. or the fudders win

its early on a sunday.

money has rotated into via and cloudcoin.

nothing to worry about just yet.

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:21:43 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 01:50:21 PM by Petr1fied

http://crypto-news.tumblr.com/post/94329216643/two-examples-of-keycoin-deanonymization-with-new

Seriously are you still on that? Tracking an anonymous transaction when there are practically no other transactions moving about isn't exactly difficult because it's not hard to make an educated guess as to the source transactions by looking back a few blocks and taking fees into account along the way. Anyone could do this by examining the block explorer. (You don't need a program to come to an educated guess in an empty blockchain).

However, if I were to send several anonymous transactions of equal amounts, all from unique wallets, all within a short space of time there is no way in hell this program (or anyone trying to decipher it manually) would be able to come to an educated guess because there would be too much transaction congestion to figure out which transactions came from which wallet or end up at which destination.

Until this program proves itself in this kind of scenario it is worthless.

$hit, what a dumbo I am buying this at 0.002, sold all mine to the robot, good luck maybe you guys can still save a few Btc

Nope, i got rid of my 4500 key at 1125..not gonna fud here,  just moving on

Good luck

You were purely using it as a tool to try and push the price down further, always keeping a buffer so that you had some insulation from it being bought. Guess what I'm the one who bought it off you. I specifically targeted it for that very reason after watching your actions with the wall for some time.

Cheers for the KEY.

Nope was looking out Smiley

Cheers for saving me BTC

You're welcome, glad I could help you lock in a 3.97 BTC loss.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:35:41 PM

Wow crashing Smiley Glad I got out at 106k man. Good luck here. Maybe i'll enter if things turn around but It sure doesn't look like it. Volume decreasing was a signal for me to back out. I posted this earlier. Could have gone way up or way down. Well, down it is for now.

Erastos

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:38:41 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:01:16 PM by Erastos

Wow crashing Smiley Glad I got out at 106k man. Good luck here. Maybe i'll enter if things turn around but It sure doesn't look like it. Volume decreasing was a signal for me to back out. I posted this earlier. Could have gone way up or way down. Well, down it is for now.

yeah the volume shows where the large players exited, now the smaller users are waiting and slowly coming to the realization. looks like one or two got eaten alive since they left their walls in the 70-60k range to at least hope to get out close to even. (wait for that low volume pump)

to da moon!  Grin <-- sarcasm
cassius69

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:41:32 PM

holy crap. the large players exited!

what do we do now?  Grin

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:42:37 PM

I missed the Twitter drama, What exactly did CoinsSource tweet out?  Huh Huh
pbremen01

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:53:09 PM

Seriously are you still on that? Tracking an anonymous transaction when there are practically no other transactions moving about isn't exactly difficult because it's not hard to make an educated guess as to the source transactions by looking back a few blocks and taking fees into account along the way. Anyone could do this by examining the block explorer. (You don't need a program to come to an educated guess).

These transactions seem to be fairly old and are from the good old times when there were at least some transactions in the blockchain

However, if I were to send several anonymous transactions of equal amounts, all from unique wallets, all within a short space of time there is no way in hell this program (or anyone trying to decipher it manually) would be able to come to an educated guess because there would be too much transaction congestion to figure out which transactions came from which wallet or end up at which destination.

That's true. If several wallets send the same amount at almost the same time, then this method won't work 100%.

However, this method still gives you list of the addresses that sender exerts at least some control over them (it owns private keys or it has the power to use them to create "fake" transactions). The "working" anonymity implementation should not allow even such "guesses" - such guesses are more than enough for someone (law enforcement etc.) to track you.

And this method could probably be modified to distinguish "fake" transactions from the "real" ones based on the the way how "real" transactions look in the blockchain (for example, "real" transactions use inputs that are outputs of the transactions in the same block, one could also "color" some coins and send them through the mixer etc.).

But the devs will have to prove that such attacks don't and can't work (even in the case when - for example - someone decompiles precompiled binaries etc.).

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:54:39 PM

to buy or not to buy. That's the question
Irfansyed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:56:33 PM

need some big big big big gud news soon:S
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:30:16 PM

Seriously are you still on that? Tracking an anonymous transaction when there are practically no other transactions moving about isn't exactly difficult because it's not hard to make an educated guess as to the source transactions by looking back a few blocks and taking fees into account along the way. Anyone could do this by examining the block explorer. (You don't need a program to come to an educated guess).

These transactions seem to be fairly old and are from the good old times when there were at least some transactions in the blockchain

That's true. If several wallets send the same amount at almost the same time, then this method won't work 100%.

However, this method still gives you list of the addresses that sender exerts at least some control over them (it owns private keys or it has the power to use them to create "fake" transactions). The "working" anonymity implementation should not allow even such "guesses" - such guesses are more than enough for someone (law enforcement etc.) to track you.

And this method could probably be modified to distinguish "fake" transactions from the "real" ones based on the the way how "real" transactions look in the blockchain (for example, "real" transactions use inputs that are outputs of the transactions in the same block, one could also "color" some coins and send them through the mixer etc.).

But the devs will have to prove that such attacks don't and can't work (even in the case when - for example - someone decompiles precompiled binaries etc.).

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'm going to set up a test for you with 6 brand new 100% isolated wallets, 5 of which will be the starting point for 5 anonymous transactions of equal value. The other will be a receiving wallet with 5 receiving addresses (one for each incoming transaction).

You can then test the program on the 5 incoming txids/block heights and see if you can figure out which wallet initiated any of them. I guarantee neither you or the program will be able to figure it out which addresses sent coins to which addresses. If you do it will be pure luck.
pbremen01

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:37:20 PM

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'm going to set up a test for you with 6 brand new 100% isolated wallets, 5 of which will be the starting point for 5 anonymous transactions of equal value. The other will be a receiving wallet with 5 receiving addresses (one for each incoming transaction).

You can then test the program on the 5 incoming txids/block heights and see if you can figure out which wallet initiated any of them. I guarantee neither you or the program will be able to figure it out which addresses sent coins to which addresses. If you do it will be pure luck.

I can't run this program because I'm currently on linux box and I'm not going to mess with mono.

I don't understand what are you trying to prove. If you send same amount at the same time, then this program may find the wrong addresses. There's no need to prove this because it can be seen from source code.

However, it can (with modifications) find all these addresses that you control. This is enough for deanonymization.

Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:38:37 PM

When I'm looking for a good coin, I usually check for three things:  Dev activity, people with money involved, and idiot haters that missed the boat.  This coin has all of them.
yes!keycoin has all of them!good dev,good activity!

Decentralized Anonymous System – 40% complete
Tor Integration – 65% complete
Trading Tools ( 100% complete beta – to be released soon)
Encrypted messaging – 90% complete

will be 200k soon!just wait!

That sounds exciting.  Amazing that ppl are selling.
pbremen01

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:50:14 PM

I can't run this program because I'm currently on linux box and I'm not going to mess with mono.

I don't understand what are you trying to prove. If you send same amount at the same time, then this program may find the wrong addresses. There's no need to prove this because it can be seen from source code.

However, it can (with modifications) find all these addresses that you control. This is enough for deanonymization.

And for such "manual" hiding of transactions you don't even need a mixer.

You could just manually create raw transaction that has inputs of the same size. This is how (some implementations of) CoinJoin work and I'm not sure that this is considered "anonymous" enough (I think that future versions of DRK may not use it, I'm not sure).

However, this coin went into another direction (mixers) but you're trying to manually replicate the inner working of other technology (CoinJoin).

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: