Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188799 times)
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 09:58:48 AM

true....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:59:20 AM

Send some hashes over to

https://key.suprnova.cc

lots of capacity idling!
OMG, are you blind? This is Chinese shitcoin, the dev will not post again probably. Do you even care that your miners are at risk? This is pathetic how pool owners jump on this shit and then even beg for miners to mine at their pool so that they can earn their fees. Please, quit this shit.

Well there is still > 70 GH/s for this coin of network hash, why not spread it to the pools ?

There were and are worse coins than this one, if someone wants to mine it - let 'em mine..

Look @ Lizarde - THIS is obvious scam Smiley
To mean this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?
I want to short sell this coin. Do you want to bet against me on this coin?

I never bet - but i'm sure lizarde will not go anywhere.. IF it hits an exchange, it will just get dumped to death - thats it.

Why do you keep talking about other coin? Keycoin is a shitcoin from China that has no website, no plan, no news, no dev etc. There are only pool ops like yourself that are creating the hype. The dev is not engaged in this coin nor community at all.

i'm creating no "hype".. i'm just providing a pool - thats it..

The miners/users/everyone who keeps this thread on page 1 "creates" the hype.

If you don't like it - go to any other of the 1000 threads here .. no one forces you to post here or insult me

Pardon him ocminer. He doesn't understand how alt coin works. Not yet.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:00:47 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!
OMG, are you blind? This is Chinese shitcoin, the dev will not post again probably. Do you even care that your miners are at risk? This is pathetic how pool owners jump on this shit and then even beg for miners to mine at their pool so that they can earn their fees. Please, quit this shit.

Well there is still > 70 GH/s for this coin of network hash, why not spread it to the pools ?

There were and are worse coins than this one, if someone wants to mine it - let 'em mine..

To mean this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?

I never bet - but i'm sure lizarde will not go anywhere.. IF it hits an exchange, it will just get dumped to death - thats it.

Why do you keep talking about other coin? Keycoin is a shitcoin from China that has no website, no plan, no news, no dev etc. There are only pool ops like yourself that are creating the hype. The dev is not engaged in this coin nor community at all.

If you don't like it - go to any other of the 1000 threads here .. no one forces you to post here or insult me
I didn't insult you at all and I am sorry if you got that feeling. I am commenting on your behaviour as a responsible pool op who is begging for miners and who is supporting an obvious shit China coin. The hype was created by pool ops who set up their pools for this coin.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:04:10 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

I didn't insult you at all and I am sorry if you got that feeling. I am commenting on your behaviour as a responsible pool op who is begging for miners and who is supporting an obvious shit China coin. The hype was created by pool ops who set up their pools for this coin.

Then sorry for misleading, I do not wanted to create a hype, of course i'd like to see many miners on my pools as this is why I'm setting up the pools, tweaking the performance here, making a upgrade there.. etc..

Of course I'd wish that every coin would get as successful as Darkcoin - but unfortunately - this does not happen so often - nevertheless, many people are mining those coins, look at the insane hashrate @ dedicated for example... then compare that to my hashrate... so i think i'm the "smaller" problem Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:28:59 AM

Why so much whining? Buy it, don't, leave, whatever. I've already made 100% profit on my mining investment while you stay in-thread trolling and being frustrated that some are profiting. You must be new in altcoins. As another user said on a different thread, if literal dog shit was going up in price, we would buy it if we thought we could sell it higher. And I just did.

chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:51:54 AM

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

Lay off, Suprnova is an outstanding individual in this industry.  He helps a lot of us other pool operators with technical issues and he never scams miners.  Advertising a pool in a thread is just necessary, especially when he's competing for hash with the bigger name brands.
Revelation

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:53:27 AM

Why so much whining? Buy it, don't, leave, whatever. I've already made 100% profit on my mining investment while you stay in-thread trolling and being frustrated that some are profiting. You must be new in altcoins. As another user said on a different thread, if literal dog shit was going up in price, we would buy it if we thought we could sell it higher. And I just did.

Yes, you made some profits and I am happy for you. I don't want to buy this shitcoin I want to short it or bet that the price will decline, however this is not easy to do.
The problem with shitcoins is that they are slowly killing the altcoin market. You made some profits because someone else lost it and it is a zero-sum game if you reinvest your profits in another shitcoin AND mining is costless. However, at least part of the profits that you/the dev and some other people made is gonna leave the altcoin market AND the miners have to pay for their electricity,  thereby drying the market. Therefore, having a coin that clearly is not going to create any value in the future is really bad for altcoins in general. Do you even care about this?
chisefu

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:55:08 AM

Yes, you made some profits and I am happy for you. I don't want to buy this shitcoin I want to short it or bet that the price will decline, however this is not easy to do.
The problem with shitcoins is that they are slowly killing the altcoin market. You made some profits because someone else lost it and it is a zero-sum game if you reinvest your profits in another shitcoin AND mining is costless. However, at least part of the profits that you/the dev and some other people made is gonna leave the altcoin market AND the miners have to pay for their electricity,  thereby drying the market. Therefore, having a coin that clearly is not going to create any value in the future is really bad for altcoins in general. Do you even care about this?

So you're against making profit in altcoins?
Revelation

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:56:55 AM

So you're against making profit in altcoins?
No, I am against supporting clear shitcoins that are killing the general altcoin market.
chisefu

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:57:30 AM

Then make your own coin
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:58:24 AM

I think he is right to a degree.  Making profit is cool.  But if there were coins that were good investments instead of 100% shitcoins.  Then all of our profits would rise as we mined those coins.  People clearly would love to invest into altcoin.  The only thing stopping them is that 90% of them are scams or fail in 3 days.
Revelation

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:02:03 AM

Then make your own coin
I am not going to make another shitcoin and creating a coin that has potential is beyond my capabilities. We should fight for the good of the future altcoin market by eradicating clear shitcoins and not supporting them. Keycoin is just one of them with a lot of hype. There are many more.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:05:46 AM

so stop mining all the new coins and pick one of the few available now that do offer long term like blackcoin, maybe darkcoin and a couple of others
herzogzwei

Activity: 243

reality overcomes

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:07:45 AM

I am not going to make another shitcoin and creating a coin that has potential is beyond my capabilities. We should fight for the good of the future altcoin market by eradicating clear shitcoins and not supporting them. Keycoin is just one of them with a lot of hype. There are many more.
Shocked wake up fella! this is the cruel real world!
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:09:31 AM

I did, for a while. I hated all the new coins coming out and the flood. Now I just go with it and take my 100-300% gains, instead of bagholding the coins that have been around longer, while hoping for a 10% gain.

Someday when people keep interest in one coin for over one week, real development will happen. For now, unfortunately, all the market cares about is "whats the new thing" ... and anyway we havent heard from the devs yet. Give solid numbers on your bet (price target to win or lose, time) and maybe someone will take you up on that.

david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:13:33 AM

Why everybody buying this really SHITcoin?! WHY?HuhHuhHuh?
Nothing new, no roadmap, no upcoming features, etc...
No website, no twitter, facebook, reddit pages
Only pump and dumpers take profit other users will lose
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:14:12 AM

We're at block 1814 or there abouts and rewards are 550.. should be 250..
m3

Activity: 460

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:15:27 AM

looks like another shitcoin that is being pumped and dumped for 24 hours.

yellowduck2

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:15:59 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 11:29:39 AM by yellowduck2

so stop mining all the new coins and pick one of the few available now that do offer long term like blackcoin, maybe darkcoin and a couple of others

The only long term coin is bitcoin. Not darkcoin. Not blackcoin. Not dogecoin. People ultimately trade alt coin for bitcoin. No one hold alt coin for any longer then they will with bitcoin.

Therefore alt coin is only short term. Buying Keycoin is short term. Buying darkcoin is short term. Buying darkcoin is short term. Buying dogecoin is short term.

Why should i buy blackcoin when i can make 100% profit within a few hour / day with keycoin ? I might need to hold blackcoin for months to make 100% profit. Buying blackcoin doesn't make any sense. I rather hold bitcoin or buy keycoin. High risk high return.

We all know what alt coin is for. Is to make more BTC with your existing BTC. Alt coin is not for holding. There is not such thing as good coin. Look at myriad and fluttercoin.

Alt coin is like penny stocks. High risk high return. Older penny stock like dogecoin , darkcoin offer low risk low return. New penny stock like keycoin offer high risk high return. Once u understand and accept how alt coin works. Your life is much better because everything start to make sense.

Some people who are willing to take the risk make a lot of money on XC , Shield , URO, etc. If the same person were to hold darkcoin or blackcoin during the same period of time. They loss money.
LordCoder

Activity: 712

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:26:18 AM

Exactly the price I said. I'm a wizard Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: