Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:01:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
blackbird307

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:00:30 AM

Once again why is the MAIN dev of crypt supporting Key...... Odd its like Target selling Walmarts products..... Does not happen. Also the same people supporting this coin are in the same P&D group.
You're an idiot, at the beginning he was bashing it.

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:04:55 AM

i hope some guy will find you and beat you up ,hahaha
you not safe anymore ,you can hide after you computer but on the street you not safe anymore.
if you fuck with the wrong people they come and get you.
you make money but they want it back and they will get it.
look behind you every 5 minutes ,they come and get you
you not safe ,if you still dump on people to make money .
hahahahahaha you think you are smart Cheesy
watch what will happen Wink

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
friendfromnobody

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:17:48 AM

This is awesome!!!! Same people who brought you Crypt! Look at all those bagholders still waiting for liftoff at Crypt while the same pump and dump team is building another new coin to dump on everyone. This is great! Good job guys keep the garbage going. If you don't believe me look at crypt posts same people same team. What makes them not do this to you guys here at KeyCoin like they did to the rest of the coins they promoted, you need to read about them before you invest, it is all over the internet just google their names and you will see how they screw people. They will leave this coin again with bagholders and move to another. Don't let it happen to you with this team. Everyone is starting to realize what they do....... Yes I was screwed by them when I invested in Crypt! Look up Pr0methius Moosa Koolio Ha1fcab Boomsling most BTE-e mods and pump and dumpers,  most of the people on this thread you will see it all over the internet that there here to screw you don't fall for it!

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you. None of those people are even in the dev team. Where does it say that?

You lost money, not because of crypt, but because you're dumb. "Wow, fast rising market, ill go ALLLLLL IN, weeeeeeeeeeee. Wooooooooooow I might get laid, and all ill be biggest leet gangster in world"

you are not very smart ,if you look at key website ,when it starts its the same as crypt.and where is moosa yes he makes websites and makes this too.and why talking koolio and boomsling about key the first day when key it comes out lol.maybe they are not the dev but the know him and makes a deal .and everytime there is a new key the mods are there too.all th pnd coins are from them.so how do you know they are not the devs ???they will not tell it to you .looks what will happen hahahaha they dump on you all Smiley))))
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:22:43 AM

lol these 2 Newbie schoolgirl FUD accounts.

friendfromnobody and MeAndYouForever sound like 2 Barbara Streisand movies
Maybe the 2 of you should shack up and make a baby called FriendForever.
No no, that would mean the 2 of you actually having a meaningful life, not gonna happen.
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Once again why is the MAIN dev of crypt supporting Key...... Odd its like Target selling Walmarts products..... Does not happen. Also the same people supporting this coin are in the same P&D group.

Crypt wasnt a PND.  It was fucked up by attious.  Last I checked its at 20k.  how is that a dump??  Oh wait did you buy in at 150k and a little boo hoo right now?

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
tristartek

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:27:41 AM

This is awesome!!!! Same people who brought you Crypt! Look at all those bagholders still waiting for liftoff at Crypt while the same pump and dump team is building another new coin to dump on everyone. This is great! Good job guys keep the garbage going. If you don't believe me look at crypt posts same people same team. What makes them not do this to you guys here at KeyCoin like they did to the rest of the coins they promoted, you need to read about them before you invest, it is all over the internet just google their names and you will see how they screw people. They will leave this coin again with bagholders and move to another. Don't let it happen to you with this team. Everyone is starting to realize what they do....... Yes I was screwed by them when I invested in Crypt! Look up Pr0methius Moosa Koolio Ha1fcab Boomsling most BTE-e mods and pump and dumpers,  most of the people on this thread you will see it all over the internet that there here to screw you don't fall for it!

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you. None of those people are even in the dev team. Where does it say that?

You lost money, not because of crypt, but because you're dumb. "Wow, fast rising market, ill go ALLLLLL IN, weeeeeeeeeeee. Wooooooooooow I might get laid, and all ill be biggest leet gangster in world"

you are not very smart ,if you look at key website ,when it starts its the same as crypt.and where is moosa yes he makes websites and makes this too.and why talking koolio and boomsling about key the first day when key it comes out lol.maybe they are not the dev but the know him and makes a deal .and everytime there is a new key the mods are there too.all th pnd coins are from them.so how do you know they are not the devs ???they will not tell it to you .looks what will happen hahahaha they dump on you all Smiley))))
dude stop. your making your newb self look like a rehtard.

smille

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:41:34 AM

dude stop. your making your newb self look like a rehtard.

MeAndYouForever

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:50:08 AM

OK but the same people who made crypt and pumped it are doing this to key.... Thats all read between the lines. You can make money off this coin just get out before they do....
MVI

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:56:42 AM

MeAndYou,

Are you a conspiracy theorist?  'Cuz you sound like a conspiracy theorist.  Got a tin foil hat on while reading this I bet.  Roll Eyes
MeAndYouForever

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:03:41 AM

lol my tin hat is currently being worked on. Just look at the people promoting this coin and google their names you will see the other coins they created pumped and dumped and left bagholders.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:06:46 AM

KEYcoin and ARcoin are so similar... something smells here..

I looked but the only similarity is the X13 algo.

Huh

Anyway, if koolios buying more, so am I. Wheres the top?

Cool

the top must be at least 0.001, with this number of coins and yet unannounced features its gna moon high i think!

i hope some guy will find you and beat you up ,hahaha
you not safe anymore ,you can hide after you computer but on the street you not safe anymore.
if you fuck with the wrong people they come and get you.
you make money but they want it back and they will get it.
look behind you every 5 minutes ,they come and get you
you not safe ,if you still dump on people to make money .
hahahahahaha you think you are smart Cheesy
watch what will happen Wink

If you ever needed to know where Koolio was, I'd be happy to let you know. He's quite easy to Dox.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:11:01 AM

More BS for you shill accounts:

dynamically synergizing visionary partnerships

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
blackbird307

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:44:06 AM

MeAndYou,

Are you a conspiracy theorist?  'Cuz you sound like a conspiracy theorist.  Got a tin foil hat on while reading this I bet.  Roll Eyes

MeAndYouForever probably watches Alex Jones  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:05:10 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 02:24:28 AM by saberu

This is a saberu TRADING announcement.

KEY has low sell pressure and mounting buy walls. It's prime for a PUMP, will be pumped soon. Get in under 50k while you still can!

Lot's of BTC waiting to jump in but waiting for more sell action before putting a bid in. The sell action won't come big enough and people will start hoovering up those sell walls. Yes you see them on your screen, those small little walls after which they have been hoovered they will be GONE forever.

This coin will hit 200k when anon is released. But feel free to wait a few more days if you can afford to lose this opportunity.

Someone just dumped KEY to 44k as a response to my post, I assure you they are playing whale games to make you sell then they buy back cheaper.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
Mainbrain

Activity: 194

BaiQi

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 02:09:19 AM

July 18, 2014:  Updates from KEY Developers.   Third update today.

Hello all,

Tor nodes are being set up now, we will post the addresses for those who wish to use them. They are being set up as part of a larger project that we haven't announced yet.

Anonymous sending tech is currently working, and in testing. We will have a functional beta release in one week, possibly sooner. We'll provide more details on its workings ASAP but we're really busy right now.

Funds are currently being raised to sponsor a KEY logo contest. We're deciding if we should do it on the forums or with one of the professional site contest holders like 99designs.com.

More updates coming soon. We will check in at least daily, yesterday we updated twice.

thx Dev for the hard work.Key will become better and better.

Show me your Bitcoin address.
miker00lz

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:28:51 AM

Glad I bought in at 25k.
blackbird307

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:39:37 AM

Some people will do anything to get in cheap

Erastos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:40:00 AM

OK but the same people who made crypt and pumped it are doing this to key.... Thats all read between the lines. You can make money off this coin just get out before they do....

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.

Caveat emptor, investors.

Also calling replies before they come "nice fud, this coin will survive! yada yada." (MVI, blackbird, Boomsling, tristartek, smille, any other person talking in the thread for the last 20 pages nonstop).
tristartek

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:46:17 AM

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.

Also calling replies before they come "nice fud, this coin will survive! yada yada." (MVI, blackbird, Boomsling, tristartek, smille, any other person talking in the thread for the last 20 pages nonstop).

nice fud this coin will survive.  yada yada yada.

Erastos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:47:45 AM

nice fud this coin will survive.  yada yada yada.

Hey, that was one too many yada's  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: