Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
BitRW

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:06:07 AM

What about CRYPTCOIN?HuhHuhHuh??

Anyone with a clear head ... connecting the dots.

An assumption could be made that they took anonymity from crypt to put here.

1. Mindfox is working on a system for anonymity.
hard to trace system, yes.

To add small note, mindfix seems to be gone after he get's paid. Coin may suffer.

<@mindfox_work> well, just wanted to say that I don't care about this group
<@Attious> exactly, which is why I trust you with the keys to crypt
<@mindfox_work> all I care is my employer and till I hear from him, I have an obligation to finish up my project
<@mindfox_work> can't be more clear than that, right? Smiley

bro im on there every da y and you defending the clowns makes it look like your in on the FUD storm, all this info you got means nothing at the moment Mindfox hasnt posted there in a month? WTF and i hold keycoin too so pissoff

https://i.imgur.com/lo5umQf.png
Erastos

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:06:33 AM

Just an reminder this is KEY Coin not CRYPT Coin  thread

can the E penis wars go else where ..
I Feel sorry for this Dev being Dragged into our PnD Groups issue

But the dev is cryptowest who is a part of your group... so your group is the only one being dragged into your own issues... why even bother posting this?

this has been a very entertaining night haha
BitRW

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:13:29 AM

We're not a pnd group

our PnD Groups issue

https://i.imgur.com/bgYua5v.png

this has been a very entertaining night haha

+1
Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:15:25 AM

LOL nice catch!

EDIT:

I Feel sorry for this Dev being Dragged into our AltCoin Groups issue

he changed it look at my above post hahahahah
BitRW

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:25:16 AM

LOL nice catch!

EDIT:

he changed it hahahahah

Hey pr0m3theus2013... Copy/paste this to your PnD group so they be on same page.

The Rules of PnD Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about PnD Club.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about PnD Club.

3rd RULE: If someone says "Are you PnD?" go limp and say "No".

4th RULE: Only two guys Pump.

5th RULE: One Dump at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: PnD will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first PnD at PnD CLUB, you HAVE to buy the dump.
Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:29:45 AM

Someone brought up something interesting in IRC..

[03:27] <CryptFan> Ok I don't want to upset the apple cart but I couldn't help spot something in the pastebin and also what prometheus said. In the pastebin Attious posted prom says:"perfectly line up so we can get in before wednesday when we add anon" http://pastebin.com/iznwtzxd Then prom says in this thread after the pastebin post that : "Anon will come. take care all see you Wednesday for anon." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457
[03:28] <CryptFan> I checked prom posts and can't find wednesday other than after pastebin
[03:28] <Erastos> so.. the paste is real?
[03:28] <CryptFan> doesn't mater
[03:28] <CryptFan> pastebin appears to be real
[03:29] <Erastos> then that attious guy was telling the truth after all..
[03:29] <Erastos> I had a feeling he was
[03:29] <CryptFan> unless he can show where that info is also pasted prior to he who shall not be named
[03:32] <CryptFan> sorry above post didn't completly copy: So unless prometheus has mentioned Wednesday elsewhere for anon how did Attious know anon was being released wednesday unless the conversation actually took place ?
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:30:07 AM

LOL nice catch!

EDIT:

he changed it hahahahah

Hey pr0m3theus2013... Copy/paste this to your PnD group so they be on same page.

The Rules of PnD Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about PnD Club.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about PnD Club.

3rd RULE: If someone says "Are you PnD?" go limp and say "No".

4th RULE: Only two guys Pump.

5th RULE: One Dump at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: PnD will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first PnD at PnD CLUB, you HAVE to buy our dump.

you guys are on the ball
shhsh but i dont even own either coin lol hehe or do I hmmmm
BitRW

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:36:19 AM

[03:27] <CryptFan> Ok I don't want to upset the apple cart but I couldn't help spot something in the pastebin and also what prometheus said. In the pastebin Attious posted prom says:"perfectly line up so we can get in before wednesday when we add anon" http://pastebin.com/iznwtzxd Then prom says in this thread after the pastebin post that : "Anon will come. take care all see you Wednesday for anon." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457
[03:28] <CryptFan> I checked prom posts and can't find wednesday other than after pastebin
[03:29] <CryptFan> unless he can show where that info is also pasted prior to he who shall not be named
[03:32] <CryptFan> sorry above post didn't completly copy: So unless prometheus has mentioned Wednesday elsewhere for anon how did Attious know anon was being released wednesday unless the conversation actually took place ?

Anon will come. take care all see you Wednesday for anon. You're the one trying to run and hide behind lies John.  You're correct. They certainly won't save you. Now go whip up another notepad doc pastebin it and call it conclusive evidence
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:39:11 AM

wow just got back after another 12hr away, what drama.
At least now I can finally see who this Attious is.

I've never seen a more fabricated bunch of misdirection and outright lies in all my time here.
And wtf is this pastebin "proof", that's got about as much credibility as Mark Karpelès.

Remember people, from now on, if you see any FUD on any altcoin thread, assume it is this Attious person until proven otherwise.
I hope all other coins are taking note of this person, they all deserve their day in the sun.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:40:24 AM

Anon will come. take care all see you Wednesday for anon. You're the one trying to run and hide behind lies John.  You're correct. They certainly won't save you. Now go whip up another notepad doc pastebin it and call it conclusive evidence

Attious posted the pastebin before that last quote. here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457.msg7963723#msg7963723 Today at 05:05:44 AM

zkaraca

BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:52:19 AM

That's exactly what I have been thinking for a long time now. Attious is not the bad guy. Prometheus is Smiley Don't you guys notice that he is not even responding to questions about CRYPT anymore? They pumped it, dumped it and are now moving on to the next coin.

Ask him about CRYPT!
Ask him about CRYPT being listed on btc-e! Why did he stop mentioning this?
Ask him about this wonderful new coin CRYPT that was going to overtake DRK! Why does he not promote this anymore?
Ask him about all the promised things for CRYPT and why he left the coin unfinished and without any feedback to the holders! Ask him why it's been over a month since the team behind CRYPT has posted any news?

Ask him guys. Just open you eyes. We don't need Attious' DOX. We need pr0m3theus2013 DOX Wink
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:53:28 AM

Sorry, I'm just not believing any sort of justification regarding this Attious person.
After speaking with some admins here at BCT, seems that Attious is linked to at least 4 different names on this thread.
So how many others is he using to backup his own FUD? What about all the other altcoins around?
I'm taking anything said in a negative way on any thread with a bucket of salt without doing my own research from now on.
Apostle4444

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:56:25 AM

I don't think either of them can be trusted based on the above evidence..
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:03:35 AM

The problem is all the "evidence" can be typed up by my 3 y/o daughter using her etch a sketch.
I'm just not buying this crap anymore and personally I think there should be a system in place at BCT to limit this shit throwing.

If any new coin wants some advice, never start it at BCT, go to your own moderated forum.
Any self respecting coin would allow evidence backed up FUD, but outright lies no.
All this is doing is harming the altcoin world in general.
Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:05:46 AM

The problem is all the "evidence" can be typed up by my 3 y/o daughter using her etch a sketch.
I'm just not buying this crap anymore and personally I think there should be a system in place at BCT to limit this shit throwing.

If any new coin wants some advice, never start it at BCT, go to your own moderated forum.
Any self respecting coin would allow evidence backed up FUD, but outright lies no.
Sorry, I'm just not believing any sort of justification regarding this Attious person.
After speaking with some admins here at BCT, seems that Attious is linked to at least 4 different names on this thread.
So how many others is he using to backup his own FUD? What about all the other altcoins around?
I'm taking anything said in a negative way on any thread with a bucket of salt without doing my own research from now on.
wow just got back after another 12hr away, what drama.
At least now I can finally see who this Attious is.

I've never seen a more fabricated bunch of misdirection and outright lies in all my time here.
And wtf is this pastebin "proof", that's got about as much credibility as Mark Karpelès.

Remember people, from now on, if you see any FUD on any altcoin thread, assume it is this Attious person until proven otherwise.
I hope all other coins are taking note of this person, they all deserve their day in the sun.

you have made 3 posts about this in the last 25 minutes, you are probably with their group too. seems like a lot of damage control
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:08:47 AM

fair enough but were is the DEV to defend this coin??
WheresMyWallet

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:10:12 AM

No I'm just 1 pissed off person who is trying to make a little bit of money for my daughters future in a time when every economy is struggling to get by.
Have you got a problem with me trying to provide for my child in an alternate way other on top of my full time job?

[EDITED] I can see a post from a few hours ago from the DEV as far as I can tell.
Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:11:52 AM

No I'm just 1 pissed off person who is trying to make a little bit of money for my daughters future in a time when every economy is struggling to get by.
Have you got a problem with me trying to provide for my child in an alternate way other on top of my full time job?

no but it seems like this prometheus and their group are as much to blame as attious is. just read the posts above, other people have even seen the errors made by their group lol

id even go as far to say attious isnt the bad guy here like taht guy posting above me said
Apostle4444

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:15:58 AM

Problem is your slack attitude(It's your daughters future you playing with remember) when the evidence is steering you in the face posted by both party's so it's not fake.. Do what you say above research it like Cryptfan did and you to will verify it.

I'd personally like them to just move past it all and make the coins profitable.. Smiley
Apostle4444

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:18:10 AM

Problem is your slack attitude(It's your daughters future you playing with remember) when the evidence is steering you in the face posted by both party's so it's not fake.. Do what you say above research it like Cryptfan did and you to will verify it.

I'd personally like them to just move past it all and make the coins profitable.. Smiley

edited : These guys are stacking the deck in there favour to rip you and I off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: