Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 07:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188805 times)
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:18:51 AM

I'd personally like them to just move past it all and make the coins profitable

That's the quote that matters here, but it seems like the FUDder can't unfortunately.
For me I think its time to take a break.
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Un-fucking believable.

First Aegiscoin (8btc), then consealcoin (7btc).. now i have lost a good 18BTC in this fucking con.

This is coin is going to shit.  I expect it to be worth 1k by the end of the day.

What the FUCK is going on in crypto, looks like all coins now are pure scams. I am staying in BTC. Will trade that, no more bullshit, no more devs fucking up the job, no more premines,no more hiden blocks,  no more fucking scams and people accusing each other of all kinds.

People are going to bleed in crypto.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:26:36 AM

Un-fucking believable.

First Aegiscoin (8btc), then consealcoin (7btc).. now i have lost a good 18BTC in this fucking con.

This is coin is going to shit.  I expect it to be worth 1k by the end of the day.

What the FUCK is going on in crypto, looks like all coins now are pure scams. I am staying in BTC. Will trade that, no more bullshit, no more devs fucking up the job, no more premines,no more hiden blocks,  no more fucking scams and people accusing each other of all kinds.

I think you can add Glyphcoin to the mix as well pr0m mentioned it when it was released with CRYPT
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:29:57 AM

Un-fucking believable.

I think you can add Glyphcoin to the mix as well pr0m mentioned it when it was released with CRYPT

How far does the rabbit hole go...
zkaraca

Activity: 84

BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:33:31 AM

Yes GLYPH belongs to the same group.
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:52:09 AM

glyph wallet doesnt even sync
cryptotrader86

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:10:08 AM

when is the pow over?
Boomsling

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:15:10 AM

PoW was over last wednesday I think. Its now 100% Proof of Stake.

Despite the recent events and the children playing at "espionage" for their own ill means & gains Im looking forward to tomorrows update on anon.

Those that missed the mining can now buy in cheaper than it was to mine due to the FUD and it opens up a opportunity for a new distribution of the coins.

See y'all on the flip side.  Grin

pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:19:19 AM

The reason attious knows about the Wednesday anon is because he had a mole in our project chat...

Smh Sad that is likely one of his supporting fud accounts. Notice again the motivation to steer everyone away from the dox while blaming me for people's trading losses as if I'm stealing from you.

In regards to crypt.  My answer is the same.  What the hell can I do until mindfox comes through with his anon? That is what every one of us holding crypt is anxiously waiting for.

let's all agree to stop letting this guy fuck with us. Let's focus on improving the coin and communications with the development guys.

The more we let that guy create controversy the more he is able to gain of the resulting chaos and market swings. He's done nothing  but lie to you all from the moment he posted the fake fud on crypt and continues to do so here regarding another one of your investments.

I am also looking forward to Wednesday with hopes of at least giving myself some of the credibility I've lost to this guy back as well as possibly getting the coins value to at least it's previous value.

I'm not going to give up and let this guy win at destroying who I am as a trader and neither should any of you.

Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:44:50 AM

The reason attious knows about the Wednesday anon is because he had a mole in our project chat...

Smh Sad that is likely one of his supporting fud accounts. Notice again the motivation to steer everyone away from the dox while blaming me for people's trading losses as if I'm stealing from you.

In regards to crypt.  My answer is the same.  What the hell can I do until mindfox comes through with his anon? That is what every one of us holding crypt is anxiously waiting for.

let's all agree to stop letting this guy fuck with us. Let's focus on improving the coin and communications with the development guys.

The more we let that guy create controversy the more he is able to gain of the resulting chaos and market swings. He's done nothing  but lie to you all from the moment he posted the fake fud on crypt and continues to do so here regarding another one of your investments.

I am also looking forward to Wednesday with hopes of at least giving myself some of the credibility I've lost to this guy back as well as possibly getting the coins value to at least it's previous value.

I'm not going to give up and let this guy win at destroying who I am as a trader and neither should any of you.

honestly im at the point where im not believing a word out of your posts anymore and from the looks of it, neither are the previous posters. the only ones left supporting you are those in your group like the guy that posted above you.

the excuses just dont end, and all im seeing is your group editing their posts to be more 'politically' correct with what they say, and an attempt to remove errors and other minor details to try and get a good story together

EX: pnd group --> AltCoin group

why not just admit to some of the things said here today? woudnt it be easier?
pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:47:49 AM

I understand Erastos. I don't expect anyone to trust me or anyone else here. I'm just going to press through and keep my sights set on Wednesday.
Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:58:38 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 11:15:05 AM by Megalodon

honestly im at the point where im not believing a word out of your posts anymore and from the looks of it, neither are the previous posters. the only ones left supporting you are those in your group like the guy that posted above you.

the excuses just dont end, and all im seeing is your group editing their posts to be more 'politically' correct with what they say, and an attempt to remove errors and other minor details to try and get a good story together

Why not just admit that you created your account just to specifically fud on keycoin thread? So obvious, you might as well be Attious yourself on a different account. Tell me what is worse, a pump and dumper, or a fudder who tries to do nothing but drive the price down? A pump and dumper creates opportunity for smart traders, a fudder destroys every single investor on a coin. So why should I trust you the fudder? Why should I think for a second you are trying to "protect" the public from a scam when in reality you are swaying people away from opportunities to profit and forcing current investors to panic sell at a loss?

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:07:13 AM

Someone brought up something interesting in IRC..

[03:27] <CryptFan> Ok I don't want to upset the apple cart but I couldn't help spot something in the pastebin and also what prometheus said. In the pastebin Attious posted prom says:"perfectly line up so we can get in before wednesday when we add anon" http://pastebin.com/iznwtzxd Then prom says in this thread after the pastebin post that : "Anon will come. take care all see you Wednesday for anon." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695457
[03:28] <CryptFan> I checked prom posts and can't find wednesday other than after pastebin
[03:28] <Erastos> so.. the paste is real?
[03:28] <CryptFan> doesn't mater
[03:28] <CryptFan> pastebin appears to be real
[03:29] <Erastos> then that attious guy was telling the truth after all..
[03:29] <Erastos> I had a feeling he was
[03:29] <CryptFan> unless he can show where that info is also pasted prior to he who shall not be named
[03:32] <CryptFan> sorry above post didn't completly copy: So unless prometheus has mentioned Wednesday elsewhere for anon how did Attious know anon was being released wednesday unless the conversation actually took place ?

Umm the countdown to website launch is on wednesday night... I guess they are releasing website and anon at the same time.

Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:08:12 AM

Why not just admit that you created your btc account just to specifically fud on keycoin thread? So obvious, you might as well be Attious yourself on a different account. Tell me what is worse, a pump and dumper, or a fudder who tries to do nothing but drive the price down? A pump and dumper creates opportunity for smart traders, a fudder destroys every single investor on a coin. So why should I trust you the fudder? Why should I think for a second you are trying to "protect" the public from a scam when in reality you are swaying people away from opportunities to profit and forcing current investors to panic sell at a loss?

Even gold is pumped and dumped and the price is manipulated by the government themselves (executive order 6102). Themoreyouknow.jpg

do you even read the last posts? and now im attious? hahahha. i'm convinced youre one of them as well. good, another person to mark on the do not listen to list.
amigdala

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:09:33 AM

pr0m3theus2013,

I have no prior knowledge of what has happened between the two of you, and to be honest, I am not really interested either. I am just a trader and a considerable portion of my portfolio currently happens to be comprised of Keycoins. As such, I really do not like the fact that I find myself and my investment right in the middle of this shit and fud-storm.

I sincerely hope you turn out to be right, as I do not want to imagine what will happen to the price of Key in case there's a fuck up tomorrow and/or instead of the update and fully functioning Anon along with its hype, we get more delays and uncertainty. This will indeed be a chance for you and your group to prove to all Key holders (and Crypt too, as they have one way or another suffered from this sort of situation with your involvement on some level previously) that you don't make their investments go down the toilet.

As a final note; perhaps if you want more people to find it possible to believe your side of the story, you could start by sharing your thoughts on the ridiculous amounts of dumping that has been going on since last night. Surely it cannot be just the panic sellers who got scared away when this shit came out. It's massive amounts of Key we are talking about here, and as I'm sure you are well aware, the most viable scenario that comes to mind is simply you and your group dumping your holdings which I can only assume is quite large. Wether you'd aim to buy back cheaper or just get out completely, is beyond me.

So yes, hearing your thoughts on the dumping, and about your plans re. what is ought to happen if/when Anon is delivered tomorrow would be good and could possibly also instill some trust and confidence into all Key holders that haven't dumped yet. Both have been nothing but going down since yesterday, along with your credibility as you have pointed out yourself.

pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:12:14 AM

I'm not fudding at all intentionally i'm sorry If my posts come off that way.

I have faith in this coin and I am here to back the development team financially. Be it paying for vps servers that host the nodes. Purchasing and distributing the key coins needed to operate the anon nodes, or paying developers for their time spent on developing various aspects of the coins upcoming technology. That is what I am here to do and I won't rest until it is completed. I am going to see this thing through and redeem my name from the constant fud attious has created while trying to bury his tracks and pin the blame on me.

I'm not going anywhere until this coin is completed, and then I'm going to be here to maintain it.

pr0m3theus2013

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:20:00 AM

Amigdala,

I cannot be certain that every member is my group is still holding all of their key as we do all trade independently. I however have not dumped a single one. I'm not a particularly large holder, I started out with 35k and now hold 32k after using some for payments along with btc. I would be happy to share my key coin address and move my key coin from bittrex over to it to show you that. I'm sure I can speak with some of the other guys in the group that would be willing to do the same.

In regards to the dumps, it is most likely traders like you and I responding to the fud and acting upon it.

We will come. Out on top of this. I'm not walking away from key.
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:20:42 AM

I'm not fudding at all intentionally i'm sorry If my posts come off that way.

I have faith in this coin and I am here to back the development team financially. Be it paying for vps servers that host the nodes. Purchasing and distributing the key coins needed to operate the anon nodes, or paying developers for their time spent on developing various aspects of the coins upcoming technology. That is what I am here to do and I won't rest until it is completed. I am going to see this thing through and redeem my name from the constant fud attious has created while trying to bury his tracks and pin the blame on me.

I'm not going anywhere until this coin is completed, and then I'm going to be here to maintain it.

No disrespect, but wasn`t the same said in cryptsy chat regarding crypt coin ?
Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:21:18 AM

Why not just admit that you created your btc account just to specifically fud on keycoin thread? So obvious, you might as well be Attious yourself on a different account. Tell me what is worse, a pump and dumper, or a fudder who tries to do nothing but drive the price down? A pump and dumper creates opportunity for smart traders, a fudder destroys every single investor on a coin. So why should I trust you the fudder? Why should I think for a second you are trying to "protect" the public from a scam when in reality you are swaying people away from opportunities to profit and forcing current investors to panic sell at a loss?

do you even read the last posts? and now im attious? hahahha. i'm convinced youre one of them as well. good, another person to mark on the do not listen to list.

That's it? that's your comeback reply? lmao, terrible.

Just because a coin's price is volatile doesn't mean it's pumped and dumped, people buy on rumors and sell on news, it's called speculation, volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. Even Bitcoin lost volume after the China gov regulation scare, $100 to $1200 to $340 in 6 months wasn't a pump and dump? Why are you holding bitcoins if you are against pump and dumps? Get fcking real.

Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:23:37 AM

Even gold is pumped and dumped and the price is manipulated by the government themselves (executive order 6102). Themoreyouknow.jpg

That's it? that's your comeback reply? lmao, terrible.

Just because a coin's price is volatile doesn't mean it's pumped and dumped, people buy on rumors and sell on news, it's called speculation, volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. Even Bitcoin lost volume after the China gov regulation scare, $100 to $1200 to $340 in 6 months wasn't a pump and dump? Why are you holding bitcoins if you are against pump and dumps? Get fcking real.

because bitcoin has tons of investors, real world value, history, and not like this coin where a group, like yours, can pump and dump at liesure because they hold the majority, where do you get off comparing this to btc? I dont see btc going down 20-80% in a few minutes, nor btc having all its news controlled by a single group

are you an idiot or something, way to change the subject.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: