Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:29:52 AM

Kitey, I have not left crypt.  It has however been difficult to contact mindfox at times. I know he spent some time in the hospital Ill recently. We were given several deadlines on crypt from him that were not met. If there is something more I can do for crypt please let me know. For now it seems all I can do is continue to wait for his anon tech to be completed. If there is something else I can do for crypt let me know in a pm so we don't flood this chat with crypt stuff. I'm holding crypt as well and if you have a good suggestion I'll act of  it.

Megalodon

Activity: 195

Magic internet moneys ftw

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:33:33 AM

The reason attious knows about the Wednesday anon is because he had a mole in our project chat...
Smh Sad that is likely one of his supporting fud accounts. Notice again the motivation to steer everyone away from the dox while blaming me for people's trading losses as if I'm stealing from you.
In regards to crypt.  My answer is the same.  What the hell can I do until mindfox comes through with his anon? That is what every one of us holding crypt is anxiously waiting for.
let's all agree to stop letting this guy fuck with us. Let's focus on improving the coin and communications with the development guys.
The more we let that guy create controversy the more he is able to gain of the resulting chaos and market swings. He's done nothing  but lie to you all from the moment he posted the fake fud on crypt and continues to do so here regarding another one of your investments.
I am also looking forward to Wednesday with hopes of at least giving myself some of the credibility I've lost to this guy back as well as possibly getting the coins value to at least it's previous value.
I'm not going to give up and let this guy win at destroying who I am as a trader and neither should any of you.

honestly im at the point where im not believing a word out of your posts anymore and from the looks of it, neither are the previous posters. the only ones left supporting you are those in your group like the guy that posted above you.

the excuses just dont end, and all im seeing is your group editing their posts to be more 'politically' correct with what they say, and an attempt to remove errors and other minor details to try and get a good story together

EX: pnd group --> AltCoin group

why not just admit to some of the things said here today? woudnt it be easier?

Why not just admit that you created your btc account just to specifically fud on keycoin thread? So obvious, you might as well be Attious yourself on a different account. Tell me what is worse, a pump and dumper, or a fudder who tries to do nothing but drive the price down? A pump and dumper creates opportunity for smart traders, a fudder destroys every single investor on a coin. So why should I trust you the fudder? Why should I think for a second you are trying to "protect" the public from a scam when in reality you are swaying people away from opportunities to profit and forcing current investors to panic sell at a loss?

Even gold is pumped and dumped and the price is manipulated by the government themselves (executive order 6102). Themoreyouknow.jpg

do you even read the last posts? and now im attious? hahahha. i'm convinced youre one of them as well. good, another person to mark on the do not listen to list.

That's it? that's your comeback reply? lmao, terrible.

Just because a coin's price is volatile doesn't mean it's pumped and dumped, people buy on rumors and sell on news, it's called speculation, volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. Even Bitcoin lost volume after the China gov regulation scare, $100 to $1200 to $340 in 6 months wasn't a pump and dump? Why are you holding bitcoins if you are against pump and dumps? Get fcking real.

because bitcoin has tons of investors, real world value, history, and not like this coin where a group can pump and dump at liesure because they hold the majority, where do you get off comparing this to btc? I dont see btc going down 20-80% in a few minutes

are you an idiot or something, way to change the subject.

Bitcoin started off as just a pump and dump when it was below $100. And what do you mean bitcoin has real world value? It is not even a proven currency, it's actually one of the biggest shitcoins in existence, heavily pre-mined, insta-mined by only Satoshi and his/their friends for the first couple months, slow as fck transaction time. The only thing that doesn't make it so shitty is that is has been heavily pumped and dumped over and over again coordinated by the major Bitcoin players... see what I did there?

So why is Keycoin a scam coin because of pump and dumps and not Bitcoin/Litecoin?

Twitter TA calls and news: https://twitter.com/Crypt0cracy
My BTC Beer Fund: 12cBoUbbsAAxoAzyyeEw8zV1AXp3nbW7Mu
Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:38:52 AM

Bitcoin started off as just a pump and dump when it was below $100. And what do you mean bitcoin has real world value? It is not even a proven currency, it's actually one of the biggest shitcoins in existence, heavily pre-mined, insta-mined by only Satoshi and his/their friends for the first couple months, slow as fck transaction time. The only thing that doesn't make it so shitty is that is has been heavily pumped and dumped over and over again coordinated by the major Bitcoin players... see what I did there?

yeah you compared apples and oranges to make what happened here sound less of a problem than what it really is. how many of your groups coins have survived the 'tests of time' because as i see it theyre all dead or waiting for some miracle to happen.

your making it sound like this time it will be different hahahahha
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:42:42 AM

The reason attious knows about the Wednesday anon is because he had a mole in our project chat...
Smh Sad that is likely one of his supporting fud accounts. Notice again the motivation to steer everyone away from the dox while blaming me for people's trading losses as if I'm stealing from you.
In regards to crypt.  My answer is the same.  What the hell can I do until mindfox comes through with his anon? That is what every one of us holding crypt is anxiously waiting for.
let's all agree to stop letting this guy fuck with us. Let's focus on improving the coin and communications with the development guys.
The more we let that guy create controversy the more he is able to gain of the resulting chaos and market swings. He's done nothing  but lie to you all from the moment he posted the fake fud on crypt and continues to do so here regarding another one of your investments.
I am also looking forward to Wednesday with hopes of at least giving myself some of the credibility I've lost to this guy back as well as possibly getting the coins value to at least it's previous value.
I'm not going to give up and let this guy win at destroying who I am as a trader and neither should any of you.

honestly im at the point where im not believing a word out of your posts anymore and from the looks of it, neither are the previous posters. the only ones left supporting you are those in your group like the guy that posted above you.

the excuses just dont end, and all im seeing is your group editing their posts to be more 'politically' correct with what they say, and an attempt to remove errors and other minor details to try and get a good story together

EX: pnd group --> AltCoin group

why not just admit to some of the things said here today? woudnt it be easier?

Why not just admit that you created your btc account just to specifically fud on keycoin thread? So obvious, you might as well be Attious yourself on a different account. Tell me what is worse, a pump and dumper, or a fudder who tries to do nothing but drive the price down? A pump and dumper creates opportunity for smart traders, a fudder destroys every single investor on a coin. So why should I trust you the fudder? Why should I think for a second you are trying to "protect" the public from a scam when in reality you are swaying people away from opportunities to profit and forcing current investors to panic sell at a loss?

Even gold is pumped and dumped and the price is manipulated by the government themselves (executive order 6102). Themoreyouknow.jpg

do you even read the last posts? and now im attious? hahahha. i'm convinced youre one of them as well. good, another person to mark on the do not listen to list.

That's it? that's your comeback reply? lmao, terrible.

Just because a coin's price is volatile doesn't mean it's pumped and dumped, people buy on rumors and sell on news, it's called speculation, volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. Even Bitcoin lost volume after the China gov regulation scare, $100 to $1200 to $340 in 6 months wasn't a pump and dump? Why are you holding bitcoins if you are against pump and dumps? Get fcking real.

because bitcoin has tons of investors, real world value, history, and not like this coin where a group can pump and dump at liesure because they hold the majority, where do you get off comparing this to btc? I dont see btc going down 20-80% in a few minutes

are you an idiot or something, way to change the subject.

So why is Keycoin a scam coin because of pump and dumps and not Bitcoin/Litecoin?
bros yous are directing your rage at the wrong people should be at the pump clowns, if I wasn't stuffing around with these bags of shit I could of been in on the BTCD massive pump, you know with DEVS that dont hide like little pussies, Man up PUNKS!! I hold you responsible for my losses now pr0m and ATT you both deserve each other if i find you, you will pay I guarantee
Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:45:23 AM

yeah you compared apples and oranges to make what happened here sound less of a problem than what it really is. how many of your groups coins have survived the 'tests of time' because as i see it theyre all dead or waiting for some miracle to happen.

lol I am not part of prom's group, didn't want to pay the 2 btc buy in price to join. But I do like anticipating their pumps.

As for waiting for some miracle to happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3fX2_bxEkg

Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:47:39 AM

bros yous are directing your rage at the wrong people should be at the pump clowns, if I wasn't stuffing around with these bags of shit I could of been in on the BTCD massive pump, you know with DEVS that dont hide like little pussies, Man up PUNKS!! I hold you responsible for my losses now pr0m and ATT you both deserve each other if i find you, you will pay I guarantee

Oh so you don't like pump clowns... but you're loving the BTCD pump? As if the pumpers of that coin isn't gonna dump lmao. Get real honey boo boo.

Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:48:57 AM

lol I am not part of prom's group, didn't want to pay the 2 btc buy in price to join. But I do like anticipating their pumps.

As for waiting for some miracle to happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3fX2_bxEkg

again you changed the subject. the original post was about all the groups lies and cover ups, which you changed to me being part of some fud scheme group with attious, which you then changed to well btc is a pump and dump, and now its become youre not a member with some video of how you make a joke about waiting for a miracle.

if youre going to comment on my original question to prom, at least continue the conversation in a way that doesnt divert the issue completely.

i want real answers, not attacks on the ones making them leading to misdirection of the real topic of conversation
blackbird307

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:53:00 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 12:33:18 PM by blackbird307

It's hard for me to believe I had 15 bitcoins last week. Today I lost 70% of my bitcoins. Serves me right for participating in a pump and dump. Best thing for me to do now is to walk away from all this and never come back. I am an idiot.

For those who feel to donate for my loss...
My BTC-e address: 19CHnoyHxgUUEU6JoiE3FHyHZfifyXFF5Z
Thank you!

Can't believe ive been in crypto for over a year.... well i'm still young.
Goodbye, it has been a fun!

Big Bollos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:53:12 AM

Oh so you don't like pump clowns... but you're loving the BTCD pump? As if the pumpers of that coin isn't gonna dump lmao. Get real honey boo boo.

bro i wasnt directing that at you but since you think i was then that says alot, get REAL is what i do not this hide behind bullshit pretend to be bullshit bro, im 40 years old 4 kids 2 dogs so Im raging, the pump brother is not the issue its the bullshit DEV/backer midn game madness bullshit that you know what i mean so before you start mouthing off check yourself fool
Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:57:02 AM

again you changed the subject. the original post was about all the groups lies and cover ups, which you changed to me being part of some fud scheme group with attious, which you then changed to well btc is a pump and dump, and now its become youre not a member with some video of how you make a joke about waiting for a miracle.

if youre going to comment on my original question to prom, at least continue the conversation in a way that doesnt divert the issue completely.

i want real answers, not attacks on the ones making them leading to misdirection of the real topic of conversation

lmfao when did I ever say I was a member you idiot? Are you diagnosed with ADD? Can't handle too much information in your little head at a time? Have you proven "about all the groups lies and cover ups?" and has Attious proven he was telling the truth by not just using forged pastebin documents? What is this I don't even.

Big Bollos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:57:07 AM

bro i wasnt directing that at you but since you think i was then that says alot, get REAL is what i do not this hide behind bullshit pretend to be bullshit bro, im 40 years old 4 kids 2 dogs so Im raging, the pump brother is not the issue its the bullshit DEV/backer midn game madness bullshit that you know what i mean so before you start mouthing off check yourself fool

what nothing to say honey boo boo
Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:01:17 PM

lmfao when did I ever say I was a member you idiot? Are you diagnosed with ADD? Can't handle too much information in your little head at a time? Have you proven "about all the groups lies and cover ups?" and has Attious proven he was telling the truth by not just using forged pastebin documents? What is this I don't even.

obviously you missed what i was saying,
step one -> attack the person (ad hominem), step two -> change the subject, step three -> end on a soft note

continue the conversation in the direction that doesnt divert the entire topic, *or* you have nothing to add with my question to prom, so why bother fucking replying if you dont have anything to add to the topic of discussion.

i dont see some group getting all worked up about some 'forged' documents. do you have some insider information that proves their forged or something? or are you just pulling this out of your ass too.
Big Bollos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

still waiting smart arse go on keep mouthing off
Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:12:25 PM

step one -> attack the person (ad hominem), step two -> change the subject, step three -> end on a soft note

continue the conversation in the direction that doesnt divert the entire topic, *or* you have nothing to add with my question to prom, so why bother fucking replying if you dont have anything to add to the topic of discussion.

i dont see some group getting all worked up about some 'forged' documents. do you have some insider information that proves their forged or something? or are you just pulling this out of your ass too.

Ah cute... the typical fallacy excuse because you got not no comeback. I did ask what is your proof that you're accusing prom's group of their lies and cover-ups? You did ask him why won't they admit to their lies... so my comment asking your evidence for your claims is very relevant to the original argument. Comprende?

Attious used forged pastebin documents to fud during his first attack which he ADMITTED was all lies because he decided to accuse prom for making him do it during his second attack just yesterday, which again using fake pastebin documents as his proof this time again? He isn't so smart after all is he? I guess you aren't so smart as well trying to support Attious in accusing prom of lies and cover-ups.

Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:14:13 PM

Erastos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:19:57 PM

Ah cute... the typical fallacy excuse because you got not no comeback. I did ask what is your proof that you're accusing prom's group of their lies and cover-ups? You did ask him why don't they admit to their lies... so my comment asking your evidence for your claims is very relevant to the original argument. Comprende?

Attious used forged pastebin documents to fud during his first attack which he ADMITTED was all lies because he decided to accuse prom for making him do it during his second attack just yesterday, which again using fake pastebin documents as his proof this time again? He isn't so smart after all is he? I guess you aren't so smart as well trying to support Attious in accusing prom of lies and cover-ups.

fallacy? you obviously can't read because I was pointing out the ones you were using.  oh and look you went and used one yourself, because an entirely different situation happened (fudding crypt for prometheus group with fake news) that means the news about proms group which the group and him basically fucking admitted to existing, as well as one of them even SAYING it was a pnd group before being told to change it back to 'altcoin group' (LOL) is also fake news?

if it was just attious's shit i wouldnt believe it, but when the group is fumbling over their own shit i start to see the bigger picture. your an idiot if you dont see it, or youre a liar and actually are in the group.

either way im done talking with you unless you have my lost investment clown
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:23:35 PM

This coin is definitely dead now. Small fake pumps won't revive it. Don't get fckd twice man Smiley
Megalodon

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:29:22 PM

This coin is definitely dead now. Small fake pumps won't revive it. Don't get fckd twice man Smiley

Oh look new accounts specifically spreading fear and hate to keycoin thread, how typical.

Big Bollos

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:34:11 PM

what no wanker comment how old are you 12 na that right your probably mid 30s still stay at home with mom play WOW when your not trading, na your more a mine craft guy aye, mind you, you like dinosaurs so hmm probably those lego dinosaurs my kids watch, you every in Australia or NZ give me a holla would love to show you the town
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:34:18 PM

rip!

Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: