Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
Elendariel

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:17:37 AM

I just bought a ton of cheap IOC to stake, which is something good that came out of this at least. As for the delist, there has been something fishy with poloniex for a while. This could be a paid thing to lower the IOC price before DIONS release or something similar..Polo has a history of disabling wallets during or at the beginning of pumps to make it easier to pump, propably bribed by the pumpers etc. Weird errors that continue weeks on end, I decided that even though polo is one of the biggest exchanges for alts these days, i will not trust it anymore for these reasons and withdrew all of my BTC: s and IOC: s to my own wallets.

Found me helpful? Feel free to assist me too! : LTC  - Lf3JRFRNqdaFg6CF8931XoYBZABEPSUtit
                                                                    BTC   - 182izToMh6JXqRRYBZS4PKgyMgYpcPEZZ4
                                                                        IOC - idTCxXXB3Wz7Tk2CVq3VEKTdytrWPywaU6
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

I don't think Poloniex acted in the correct way.

I think they must at least delisted in packets of 5 coins. And also notify each client with an EMAIL about the delisting instead of tweet. Because only those users active 24/7 and those that eventually saw it early were able to sell, all of them are more than -50%

And more reason to notify all of them through the unique way they have with their clients "THE EMAIL". Because many of them have increased their value +2000% days/weeks ago

Poloniex definitely did a wrong step. Im gonna withdraw my funds from there. They can delist any coin they want and fuck you.

I withdraw all my btcs from poloniex. I don't trust in this exchange anymore, they can manipulate whatever they want.

I just bought a ton of cheap IOC to stake, which is something good that came out of this at least. As for the delist, there has been something fishy with poloniex for a while. This could be a paid thing to lower the IOC price before DIONS release or something similar..Polo has a history of disabling wallets during or at the beginning of pumps to make it easier to pump, propably bribed by the pumpers etc. Weird errors that continue weeks on end, I decided that even though polo is one of the biggest exchanges for alts these days, i will not trust it anymore for these reasons and withdrew all of my BTC: s and IOC: s to my own wallets.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

They can do what they want.  Took all my coins off Poloniex.  They won't miss me, but will miss the many people that will do the same.  I understand some of the coins they delisted, but of all the coins in Crypto, IOC is absolutely one of the future of Crypto.  Oh well, their loss.

When IOC help facilitate a decentralized exchange, they can get sweet revenge!

Anyhow, IOC will survive and thrive.  No publicity is bad publicity!
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

Wow, did wonders for support on Bittrex!
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:18:17 PM

So what is the max supply? 16 million? Why 16.5 million on coinmarketcap circulating?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:21:34 PM

So what is the max supply? 16 million? Why 16.5 million on coinmarketcap circulating?

I believe it is 22m total supply.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:57:08 PM

Wow this came rather unexpectedly...time to thrive on Bittrex!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
JeanOffman

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

Such a shame ...
Would really know what's behind such a decision.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

16 Million IOC minted and the extra comes from POS interest/staking.

This choice by Poloniex is a blessing in disguise, i will simply stop trading there and remove all my coins, because it is very shady to pull this kind of BS and cause such panic selling and in turn wipe off a big chunk of a coins market cap. I dont trust Poloniex anymore, i wont give them business.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:24:26 PM

Such a shame ...

Stupidity comes to mind.
JeanOffman

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

Such a shame ...

Stupidity comes to mind.

If we knew of some sort of reasoning behind their decisions, I mean political or financial/profitability from the exchange pov that could be sort of useful.
I presume we'll never know.

SuperErrorka

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

I was surprised to see IOC on Polo delisting list.

This is a good coin, with a big work done for the last months.

And IOC lost only 20% of the price, when other coins lose 60-85%. A little more and IOC will not need Polo; Polo will need IOC.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:46:02 PM

This choice by Poloniex is a blessing in disguise, i will simply stop trading there and remove all my coins, because it is very shady to pull this kind of BS and cause such panic selling and in turn wipe off a big chunk of a coins market cap. I dont trust Poloniex anymore, i wont give them business.
i am in process of doing the same.

ascribing motive is difficult, but judging results is not.
their action has wiped out 10's of millions of $'s from the market caps of the companies they just delisted.
that is too much power for an exchange to wield....likewise when they add a coin...generally adds volumes to market cap of benefitting coin. to much power

situation stinks....and imagine the bigger shitstorm that would ensue if they end up reversing decision. market manipulation on massive scale.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

live on twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/iocoin
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

their action has wiped out 10's of millions of $'s from the market caps of the companies they just delisted.
that is too much power for an exchange to wield....likewise when they add a coin...generally adds volumes to market cap of benefitting coin. to much power

situation stinks....and imagine the bigger shitstorm that would ensue if they end up reversing decision. market manipulation on massive scale.

At least Bittrex gives a warning for their criteria and allows the communities to rally if they choose.  I have no problem listing and de-listing coins for volume reasons since that is how the exchange makes their money, but ninja de-list just brings up too many ethical questions.  I guess we shall see how they do, but I am off Poloniex for good.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:54:05 PM

I dont think the motive is difficult. we all know this Crypto game is about making money. How did Polo Profit by the decision to delist ? The way they profited was by being in control. I haven't looked at all the charts of all the coins but the first five i checked all showed two huge pumps in recent time month or so. It makes me believe the decision was made behind the scene and acted upon by them far far in advance of this delist notice. What im saying is they pumped the price sold the coins they wanted to be rid of and then when they were done said ah shucks lets delist these coin. Scammy nasty move. they are probably in need of btc to cover up something far worse that has happened just like Cryptsy. POLO can go fuck themselves. im out. Fish
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

I dont think the motive is difficult. we all know this Crypto game is about making money. How did Polo Profit by the decision to delist ? The way they profited was by being in control. I haven't looked at all the charts of all the coins but the first five i checked all showed two huge pumps in recent time month or so. It makes me believe the decision was made behind the scene and acted upon by them far far in advance of this delist notice. What im saying is they pumped the price sold the coins they wanted to be rid of and then when they were done said ah shucks lets delist these coin. Scammy nasty move. they are probably in need of btc to cover up something far worse that has happened just like Cryptsy. POLO can go fuck themselves. im out. Fish

Of course it is all about the money.  They probably want higher volume coins and were having trouble with their site anyway.  I just cannot see why they would not upgrade a little and keep the coins and add for more volume.  If I am wrong and you are right, then here comes the next crash!   Maybe a crash either way!  Either way, I agree with POLO statement!
elmanager

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:02:57 AM

It's dumped at Trex in the same time, but they are not delisting it. More smells like an inside job Cheesy
      Usually in this case the devs or the contact person are informed by the exchange for delisting their coin a few weeks before it got official, this
      time is given as a chance to repair what it needs to be repaired.

VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:42:29 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 07:56:25 AM by VintageBazaar

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136720525

Great video by our Commander in Chief, Joel, giving a good overview and explanation of I/OCoin and how its been working hard since launch back in 2014.

Please share everywhere you can.

Poloniex puled a straight up Punk move, There was absolutely No Reason to remove $IOC, something very underhand happened.
Poloniex is not the force it used to be either, the site is often very laggy, it pulls very shady stunts to screw its own customers with this lag and all kinds of backhanded tactics. I see $IOC befitting from this puzzling choice by Poloniex.  One thing is for sure  I/OCoin will be around a lot longer than Poloniex.

So lets trade happily on Bittrex  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOC

Soon to become the #1 alt coin exchange.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:48:12 PM

Why

poloniex

IOC is scheduled to be delisted on May 2, 2017. Please withdraw your IOC balance as soon as possible.

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ,IOC , MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG
Pages: « 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 [203] 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: