Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:17:04 PM

There was a lot of pumping going on after the profits from DASH's rise.  They might just also be after the coins that seemed hot in the last pump too.  Again, who knows but them.  Draw your own conclusions and decide if it is worth trusting them any more.  

Dash profits have been entering into ethereum and fueling its massive pump, and Im afraid this tendency will result in another pump which will be orders of magnitude bigger and more exciting. I dont know whats so good in holding ioc, it has never looked hot, nor has it ever seemed attractive. Either way, ioc doesnt need to correlate with fluctuations in dash.
it maybe be profits from dash rise...but in reality its a whole lot of new capital coming into the whole ecosystem. six weeks ago btc dominace was lets say 80% and market cap was around 20 billion.....today btc dominace is 67% and mrket cap is same 20 billion.
real new money is coming in and searching for return.

as far as your opinion of ioc...ehh your wrong.

But is was a good a way as any to plug DASH.....    And, yet, he follows and comments........

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

There is no doubt there is new money coming in as well.  Many of these people do not realize that just because they like one particular coin over others, it does not mean that other coins do not have merit also.  That is why they all get sold on the exchanges.  I happen to have several that I really like, each has their own goals and ambitions, strengths and some weaknesses.  I hope they all have success.  The more ideas and competitive projects in coins, the better they will become. (And, it won't hurt the money stream either!)
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:07:28 AM

Poloniex decision in general was not suprising, they make 80% of their money from 20% of their coins yet they probably have to do the same amount of 'work' to maintain the bottom 20%. When you take into account how much money they can make front-running new additions it also make sense that they'd want to bring in new coins and drop weaker ones, mostly based on volume.

Obviously they didn't put too much effort into their decision & delisted a very strong project in the form of IOC.

As others have said the best thing we can do is let Poloniex know why IOC is a strong project. With a good case and requests that outnumber other coins 10-1 they'd take notice.

The ideal would be for Dions to be released before delisting date, imagine trying to delist a coin with massive volume that the whole trollbox is excited about with strong innovation that is impossible to deny Smiley
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:39:06 AM

poliniex wont go back on the delist. it would cause them bigger problems.

put it behind and move on. at this point there is no reason to push out any release of DIONS if its not ready, especially to somehow satisfy poloniex.

team should take their time, continue beta testing and tweaking until satisfied that wallet will function smoothly and safetly...and they only need to prove that to themselves
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Poloniex decision in general was not suprising, they make 80% of their money from 20% of their coins yet they probably have to do the same amount of 'work' to maintain the bottom 20%. When you take into account how much money they can make front-running new additions it also make sense that they'd want to bring in new coins and drop weaker ones, mostly based on volume.

Obviously they didn't put too much effort into their decision & delisted a very strong project in the form of IOC.

As others have said the best thing we can do is let Poloniex know why IOC is a strong project. With a good case and requests that outnumber other coins 10-1 they'd take notice.

The ideal would be for Dions to be released before delisting date, imagine trying to delist a coin with massive volume that the whole trollbox is excited about with strong innovation that is impossible to deny Smiley

It won't matter if it is on Polo or not if it is adopted by businesses or people to use.  There will always be avenues to buy and sell it if it is worth it.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:13:33 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 11:36:10 PM by LBX

#Comment deleted
  I am sorry for what happened
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 03:43:00 PM

poliniex wont go back on the delist. it would cause them bigger problems.

Actually they reversed the decision to delist Silkcoin after the team reached out to them. If any coin has a strong case for not being delisted it is IOC, especially with DIONS so close now.

I think this is exactly right, it's unlikely they bother to follow the day to day developments on bitcointalk and every time I checked recently I was surprised by how low the volume was on IOC. For a coin on Poloniex closing in on a major major release I would have expected much more in the way of new investment. Maybe it was lack of awareness. Anyhow I think the team should try not to take it personally and instead should talk with Poloniex if they haven't already to fill them in on DIONS development. Sure IOC will be fine without it. But with what's coming it fully deserves a place on the biggest exchange in the world.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:09:33 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 06:24:27 PM by mctaino

poloniex delisting

the reasons

1- Currency problems
2- Currency is a scam
3- Team scam
4- The project failed
5- Market failure + people scam
6- Taking the biggest share of currency and scam people "from the team"
7- Fake trading (Sell fake ,buy fake ,vol fake)
8 - fake team
9- low/vol
10- No marketing or news
11- Not agreeing to the terms "team with poloniex "

The team or poloniex  

they are not tell us anything?
So do not lose the project
This is a dirty policy

I do not want anything other than this

poloniex  is not Stupid to do this without  any reason
ioc without poloniex = noting

The currency was sold
Everyone should forget it

Except in one case only
If the warning goes
Anything else

bay-bay  ioc

For you to come in here without doing proper research and pasting this here is quite irresponsible. Poloniex hasn't made an official announcement as to the reasons for delisting IOC. If you care to research you will find that the project has been smooth sailing since it's inception and we are in the process of upgrading our blockchain to DIONS, we are very close to release.

There is no official channel for devs to speak to poloniex and they have not answered any of our request either via ticket, pm or in the media. So Poloniex could be the biggest exchange today but if this behaviours and lack of professionalism continue to happen, I'm not sure how long they will stay around. Just remember our blockchain will continue but exchanges come and go. Our team is online 24hrs a day working very hard since the genesis block.

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:25:24 PM

poloniex delisting

the reasons

1- Currency problems
2- Currency is a scam
3- Team scam
4- The project failed
5- Market failure + people scam
6- Taking the biggest share of currency and scam people "from the team"
7- Fake trading (Sell fake ,buy fake ,vol fake)
8 - fake team
9- low/vol
10- No marketing or news
11- Not agreeing to the terms "team with poloniex "

The team or poloniex  

they are not tell us anything?
So do not lose the project
This is a dirty policy

I do not want anything other than this

poloniex  is not Stupid to do this without  any reason
ioc without poloniex = noting

The currency was sold
Everyone should forget it

Except in one case only
If the warning goes
Anything else

bay-bay  ioc

For you to come in here without doing proper research and pasting this here is quite irresponsible. Poloniex hasn't made an official announcement as to the reasons for delisting IOC. If you care to research you will find that the project has been smooth sailing since it's inception and we are in the process of upgrading our blockchain to DIONS, we are very close to release.

There is no official channel for devs to speak to poloniex and they have not answered any of our request either via ticket, pm or in the media. So Poloniex could be the biggest exchange today but if this behaviours and lack of professionalism continues to happen, I'm not sure how long they will stay around. Just remember our blockchain will continue on exchanges come and go. Our team is online 24hrs a day working very hard since the genesis block.

Rationalizing because they are disappointed.  Don't worry about it.  People will think whatever they think.  Keep on with the project, it is bigger than one stupid decision by an exchange.  Prove it to the world. 

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:53:55 PM

There is no official channel for devs to speak to poloniex and they have not answered any of our request either via ticket, pm or in the media. So Poloniex could be the biggest exchange today but if this behaviours and lack of professionalism continue to happen, I'm not sure how long they will stay around. Just remember our blockchain will continue but exchanges come and go. Our team is online 24hrs a day working very hard since the genesis block.

Yes you are right ,I'm wrong . I am sorry for what happened because of me.I know you work hard. And you have ideas and your project successful.I am an investor in your project.But it is unfortunate to delete it from the poloniex .I love your project very much.We all know poloniex If he decides to delete a coin there is a reason.I am very shocked why he did this. I hope it is not deleted in poloniex . I know the communication in the site poloniex  hard and Boring .But we want to know just why?

Is it true poloniex  delisting coin  for no reason ! if it true  This is a big mistake

Keep up your project & All the best to you guys
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:22:58 AM

Nothing worth while gets there without overcoming some kind of adversity.  If it doesn't kill you it will either make you stronger or hurt like hell!
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:04:28 AM

Nothing worth while gets there without overcoming some kind of adversity.  If it doesn't kill you it will either make you stronger or hurt like hell!

+100

Thanks we keep moving forward
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:29:44 AM

Everyone here has probably already signed the online petition (takes less than 30 seconds to do).

PLEASE make sure you share the link  http://www.iodigital.io/we-care/

Lets break 100 signatures today and push for many more, ask everyone you know to sign.

Thank you.

PS: $IOC will be fine without Poloniex, it is the manner in which they choose to delist IOC that absolutely stinks.
There was absolutely no reason at all, not even the faintest of hints, to want to remove IOC.

Especially when they see what is left on poloniex, there are coins there that have very little, if any developments and were virtually dead.
But, clearly Poloniex likes these coins, because they can buy them up and PnD them.

How many times have we seen some "dead" shit coin, go from a avg of less than 5BTC a day, to suddenly go on a epic PnD.  Very often!

SO clearly, IOC was put on delisting list, because it was most likely a threat to other coins on the site and is set to outshine them.
Poloniex is very "close" (in bed) with the top alts, esp FCT.  So what do you do to your competition? In this case, you cat them delsited.

This is almost certain to whats happened here. Hopefully the truth will be known one day, just need a friendly person who knows how to unlock doors. So evidence can be brought to light.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

PS: Everyone make sure to watch this You Tube Block talk show  >  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcu6oC5AlqA

Thank you Joel, great talk!

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Chrisumz0r

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:11:13 AM

Poloniex is doing this in an attempt to shield Ethereum from a massive crash once DIONS is released.  They have a vested interest, so much so that I will be in contact with the SEC regarding an internal audit.

IOC will overtake ETH this year, delisting won't stop this technological revolution.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

For everyone asking I think you should ask to Poloniex support the reason behind delisting,it is useless to ask it here to the devs. Anyway it isn't worrying at all if you check for example a coin like NLG that never went on poloniex but price and development both exploded thanks to the hard work of their team.

I honestly took advantage of the I/O Coin situation by stacking up some more coins because I am sure as soon as it will be away from polo and their price manipulation it will shine on Bittrex.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

For everyone asking I think you should ask to Poloniex support the reason behind delisting,it is useless to ask it here to the devs. Anyway it isn't worrying at all if you check for example a coin like NLG that never went on poloniex but price and development both exploded thanks to the hard work of their team.

I honestly took advantage of the I/O Coin situation by stacking up some more coins because I am sure as soon as it will be away from polo and their price manipulation it will shine on Bittrex.

For those who kept their heads, it was a great discount.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

great interview/talk with Joel on Blocktalk.

anyone interested in this project or interested in the space of crypto currency would benefit from watching.

IOC new DIONS capable wallet demo ed  and explained, plus great insights in crypto in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcu6oC5AlqA
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

great interview/talk with Joel on Blocktalk.

anyone interested in this project or interested in the space of crypto currency would benefit from watching.

IOC new DIONS capable wallet demo ed  and explained, plus great insights in crypto in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcu6oC5AlqA

Great interview.  Poloniex shot themselves in the foot with IOC and it's gonna hurt!  I have to agree, exchanges may come and go, but IOC will be here for a long while with the great attitude and vision they have.
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE DIONS

Hello everyone, we want to thank everyone that's been with us since the beginning or if you are new to our community thank you for stopping bye.

The Dev team has been hard at work in the final beta testing stages of our DIONS upgrade. During this beta phase almost 95% of the bugs found were related to the UI (Wallet Front end) and other minor enhancements to our daemon. We implemented a blockchain crawler for both the aliases and RSA key to alias messaging invite. Now messaging will work by inviting your friends and family by simple name invite.  Continuing forward, we are currently working on the Rsa Key generation to Alias testing, Private alias, download, transfer and dns testing. We will also be completing some testing on the messaging section and adding the last touches to the wallet (Super bootstrap + installers).

We have found great support by our beta testers and we are confident that if everything goes as planned, we should be able to release DIONS on around 45 days. We are estimating this time, because we really don't have much to do, but tweaks to the UI and minor enhancements. We also have to commission a brand new block explorer for DIONS, to be ready for release. Here is our latest look to our DIONS section with private and public alias display running in our "ioclab". You may also watch our test net demo on the link below. Lastly for the ones asking about our github not being updated, we are working DIONS in a private github account and the code will be open source soon after release. The code will be reviewed by open source devs.

As a reminder users have until May 2nd to move coins out of poloniex exchange and over to your wallets or Bittrex Exchange. We have also been informed that Coinigy will be going live with an exchange and we look forward for them to have IOC listed on their exchange. On Dions release the dev team will be in contact with all other major exchanges to have IOC listed and expand our reach to other markets.

DIONS wallet Preview
https://youtu.be/NR9e1gYvUqw
Blocktalk with Founder Joel Bosh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcu6oC5AlqA

So far for release DIONS will be available for Windows 10, OSX El capitan and Linux. We are also working on Sierra

Thank You Everyone.

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: