Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 11:27:50 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719138 times)
4emily

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

I'm trying to withdraw my IOC balance from Polo to Bittrex, but having inputted that amount into the Withdraw field and clicked on the Withdraw button a message appears stating that

"Amount must be at least 0.01000000"

I've tried several times with different amounts above the minimum, each with same result.

I've raised a support request with Polo.

Has anyone-else experienced same problem or is it just me?
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:15:54 PM

I'm trying to withdraw my IOC balance from Polo to Bittrex, but having inputted that amount into the Withdraw field and clicked on the Withdraw button a message appears stating that

I've tried several times with different amounts above the minimum, each with same result.

Mine went right thru.  Of course, I withdrew the day they announced the BS.
4emily

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

Good for you  Smiley

solved the issue myself now all I have to do is wait for Polo to process the tx.
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

Good for you  Smiley

solved the issue myself now all I have to do is wait for Polo to process the tx.

Glad it worked.
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

if your sending less than 1.0...I think you may need to use leading zero....like 0.1999

or isn't there an option to just withdraw max and it populates field automatically
4emily

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

if your sending less than 1.0...I think you may need to use leading zero....like 0.1999

or isn't there an option to just withdraw max and it populates field automatically

yes, the latter ...as I eventually discovered Embarrassed
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:21:57 PM

Hey all,

FYI. We still havent heard a single word from any Poloniex official representative. We only got a standard "i'm sorry i can't do much" email from their support department.
We tried everything in our powers to get an official response. None what so ever.

Cheers
Richard
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

Hey all,

FYI. We still havent heard a single word from any Poloniex official representative. We only got a standard "i'm sorry i can't do much" email from their support department.
We tried everything in our powers to get an official response. None what so ever.

Cheers
Richard

At this point it makes no difference.  Get DIONs working and out there.  Followers will go wherever the coin is.  I still cannot see why you guys are not a legitimate candidate for using IOC for an exchange chain.  Should be able to get there from here.
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Hi all,

We have something great to share with you all tomorrow . This announcement involves a very important upgrade in the development of DIONS with some extra functionality that will help us to gain traction in upcoming Asian markets. We also have an announcement about a partnership discovery with an A-brand technology company. Stay tuned tomorrow!

Cheers
Team I/O Digital
hehehero

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

how can mining with baikals mini?
settings?
pools?
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:37:24 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 10:03:30 AM by cryptocoinnl

I/O Digital Foundation IBM, DIONS

IBM possible partnership

We would like to disclose to our community, that as of this week, we are in talks and have in consideration to become an official IBM business partner. -- to be clear: there is no agreement on any partnership -- The exact details and possibilities are being evaluated by the I/O Digital board. Our focus is for the I/O Digital - I/O Coin Blockchain to achieve global adoption. A  partnership with IBM would give us a very broad reach in all FinTech markets.

Currently IBM is offering us to use Hyperledger via their api, but we are going to recommend to instead use our Blockchain with DIONS as a base code. Ideally on release of DIONS, the team will enable via API, the offering of our upgraded I/O Coin “DIONS” Blockchain, to all IBM customers, developers and partners. The team is currently working out the details and discussing possibilities as there is no formal partnership yet.

Throughout this process our advisory board member Mr. Nadal Antonioni (Former IBM Mexico President) will be advising our team to reach an even stronger relationship with IBM. We believe that over the next weeks, soon after DIONS release and code review, we -could- work out an  agreement for api implementation and adoption of our DIONS upgraded blockchain as is, with our services and added developers from IBM in our public Github.

International Languages Support for DIONS

In recent days, we have seen I/O Coin staking wallet nodes, light up all over the world, specifically in the asian markets.  We have several nodes in South Korea and now for the first time in China, Japan, Indonesia, india and Philippines. These markets have seen a boom in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption. If you look at the current ETC popularity,  we see that most of the volume is now coming from these emerging markets especially, Korea.

The I/O Digital development team has decided to add support for 2 very important international languages for DIONS: Korean (Hangul) and Chinese (Mandarin). Due to time constraints we will be introducing these two language with DIONS v2. The entire DIONS V.2 roadmap will be available a few days after release of V.1. With news of further upgrades and new projects.

These upgrades to our code  will ensure listing on some of the High Volume regional altcoin exchanges, along with API’s for the development of Dapp applications and Fintech companies. We are confident that these countries / regions, will find DIONS extremely useful enabling the ability to add support “in the exchanges” for Aliases, RSA Key exchange, document storage and encrypted messaging.

The team is now actively looking for I/O Coiners to help test your region / language, please contact our project manager at joel@iodigital.io

Thank you!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole community for sticking with us and supporting the project. Some rough weeks we had but we all managed thanks to all of your support. We have had many personal messages and compliments of how we handle the communication and project. This gives the team great strength and perseverance to continue like we did and achieve great Blockchain innovation and disruption. Thank you!

Regards, Team I/O Digital
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:44:51 PM

how can mining with baikals mini?
settings?
pools?
no more pow...switched to pos in summer/fall of 2014
hehehero

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

[/quote]
no more pow...switched to pos in summer/fall of 2014
[/quote]
Thanx!

For PoS, how many coins should I have?
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

I/O Digital Foundation IBM, DIONS and BANGKOK BANK ANNOUNCEMENT

IBM partnership

We would like to disclose to our community, that as of this week, we are in active talks and in consideration to become an official IBM business partner. The exact details and possibilities are being evaluated by the IBM team in The Netherlands and the I/O Digital board. Our focus is for the I/O Digital - I/O Coin Blockchain to achieve global adoption. A  partnership with IBM will give us a very broad reach in all FinTech markets. Currently IBM is offering us to use Hyperledger via their api, but we are going to recommend to instead use our Blockchain with DIONS as a base code. Ideally on release of DIONS, the team will enable via API, the offering of our upgraded I/O Coin “DIONS” Blockchain, to all IBM customers, developers and partners. If all is agreed upon, this will mark IBM as our first strategic offering of DIONS to the entire FinTech world.

Throughout this process our advisory board member Mr. Nadal Antonioni (Ex IBM Mexico President) will be advising our team to reach an even stronger relationship with IBM. We believe that over the next weeks, soon after DIONS release and code review, we will work out an agreement for api implementation and adoption of our DIONS upgraded blockchain as is, with our services and added developers from IBM in our public Github.  

International Languages Support for DIONS

In recent days, we have seen I/O Coin staking wallet nodes, light up all over the world, specifically in the asian markets.  We have several nodes in South Korea and now for the first time in China, Japan, Indonesia, india and Philippines. These markets have seen a boom in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption. If you look at the current ETC popularity,  we see that most of the volume is now coming from these emerging markets especially, Korea.

The I/O Digital development team has decided to add support for 2 very important international languages for DIONS: Korean (Hangul) and Chinese (Mandarin). Due to time constraints we will be introducing these two language with DIONS v2. The entire DIONS V.2 roadmap will be available a few days after release of V.1. With news of further upgrades and new projects.

These upgrades to our code  will ensure listing on some of the High Volume regional altcoin exchanges, along with API’s for the development of Dapp applications and Fintech companies. We are confident that these countries / regions, will find DIONS extremely useful enabling the ability to add support “in the exchanges” for Aliases, RSA Key exchange, document storage and encrypted messaging.

The team is now actively looking for I/O Coiners to help test your region / language, please contact our project manager at joel@iodigital.io

Bangkok Bank
Bangkok Bank Innohub is a 12-week program designed for startups that have established product-market fit and have achieved some level of commercial and technical validation. The ideal outcome of the program is to engage Bangkok Bank and other clients through a potential PoC (proof of concept). The Bangkok Bank is running this program together with NEST Venture Capitalist.

I/O Digital was personally invited to join that 12 week program.  Bangkok Bank is one of the largest regional banks with a presence across Southeast Asia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan, as well as London and New York.

In addition, this is a great opportunity to establish a foothold in Southeast Asia & Hong Kong, or to expand our existing presence in the region through commercial partnerships.  I/O Digital responded positively to the invite and gave all the info necessary to comply with all required info. We are not yet chosen to participate, but this official invite shows where I/O Digital is being noticed and large financial institutions and Venture Capitalists are interested in working with our team and technology.

Thank you!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank the whole community for sticking with us and supporting the project. Some rough weeks we had but we all managed thanks to all of your support. We have had many personal messages and compliments of how we handle the communication and project. This gives the team great strength and perseverance to continue like we did and achieve great Blockchain innovation and disruption. Thank you!

Regards, Team I/O Digital

Amazing work team
slugmandrew

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

If you pull this off then exciting times could lay ahead!

I'm in anyway Smiley

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:22:53 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2017, 06:36:38 PM by kb4scv

HHHMMM, Poloniex vs IBM.  PoloniWho?
Chrisumz0r

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:58:01 PM

Great news!  I don't see IOC remaining under $1 for very long.
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:46:17 AM

Amazing news above.

first i just want to say Poloniex will not be around forever and most likely go the same way Cryptsy did. All of the main people behind Poloniex do not even use their real name, they are all fake names and identities.  That says everything really.

So a real blessing not to be there and now IOC can flourish on BITTREX soon to be No.1 Alt coin exchange again.

The press release above, is really exciting for I/OCoin, Joel has a really amazing vision in this Crypto space and like a world champion Chess player, he is moving all his pieces in a very well thought out and purposeful way, as we see with the formation on the Foundation.

IBM will open up many doors for IOC and really get this coin the attention that is long over due.  Then there is also the knowledge:

These upgrades to our code  will ensure listing on some of the High Volume regional altcoin exchanges, along with API’s for the development of Dapp applications and Fintech companies. We are confident that these countries / regions, will find DIONS extremely useful enabling the ability to add support “in the exchanges” for Aliases, RSA Key exchange, document storage and encrypted messaging.

With backing of IBM or even the Bangkok Bank this will further open doors into this part of the world where Cryptocurrency is becoming huge. IOC making a master stroke with understanding the importance of adding Korean and Chinese languages to DioNS (in V2).

Keep up the great work $IOC.  Looking forward to this time next year, all loyal supporters and holders here are going to be amazingly happy, that is for sure.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
slugmandrew

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Amazing news above.

first i just want to say Poloniex will not be around forever and most likely go the same way Cryptsy did. All of the main people behind Poloniex do not even use their real name, they are all fake names and identities.  That says everything really.

So a real blessing not to be there and now IOC can flourish on BITTREX soon to be No.1 Alt coin exchange again.

The press release above, is really exciting for I/OCoin, Joel has a really amazing vision in this Crypto space and like a world champion Chess player, he is moving all his pieces in a very well thought out and purposeful way, as we see with the formation on the Foundation.

IBM will open up many doors for IOC and really get this coin the attention that is long over due.  Then there is also the knowledge:

These upgrades to our code  will ensure listing on some of the High Volume regional altcoin exchanges, along with API’s for the development of Dapp applications and Fintech companies. We are confident that these countries / regions, will find DIONS extremely useful enabling the ability to add support “in the exchanges” for Aliases, RSA Key exchange, document storage and encrypted messaging.

With backing of IBM or even the Bangkok Bank this will further open doors into this part of the world where Cryptocurrency is becoming huge. IOC making a master stroke with understanding the importance of adding Korean and Chinese languages to DioNS (in V2).

Keep up the great work $IOC.  Looking forward to this time next year, all loyal supporters and holders here are going to be amazingly happy, that is for sure.

Quite the commendation, from a reputable chap!

Watching closely Smiley

All_About_Luxury

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

Thank you for that. Really apprecaite it.

Hello,

I have been trying to implement Bitcoin payments onto a number of websites for myself and my clients. However, I am not entirely sure on how to go about this and what the setup process for something like that might be.

These websites range from:

Hardwood Flooring Sales in Toronto: https://luxuryflooringinc.com/
Whitby Web Design Services: https://www.agcmedia.ca/
Television Repair Shop In Whitby: https://agcelectronicsplus.com/
Personal Training In Mississauga: http://kongafitness.ca/
Automotive Repair Shop In Oshawa: https://bossautoservice.com/
Interior Tarp Protection: https://interiortarpprotection.ca/
Major Airsoft Armaments: https://majorairsoft.com/ and more.

Would anyone be able to guide me through the process or even just point me in the right direction?
bitpay.com
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: